Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

My People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My People (673 Views)

Wish Me Well My People... / My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) / My People Help Dis Case Of Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My People by oluchi557(f): 12:13am On Aug 04, 2012
How can she know her life partner,when she met one.
Re: My People by Princeparix(m): 6:13am On Aug 04, 2012
u 4 ask me*personally
Re: My People by Beync(f): 6:45am On Aug 04, 2012
It's not writen on the forehead
Re: My People by obowunmi(m): 6:56am On Aug 04, 2012
If she met one, why not?!
Re: My People by 4wardever(m): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2012
Knowing ur life partner first has to do with fully understanding who you are & what you have to offer him - not just becoming a baby factory. I don't subscribe to those who say that immediately they met, they knew instata... Works for a few but to every man his own sha.
As a man, I wd look for someone who:

Has found her place in my vision,

Is teachable,

Is trustworthy,

Loves n respect my siblings,

Is a practising believer (her values, standards & beliefs must be in sync with mine (Can 2 work together except they agree?... With time, wd produce: Patience, Kindness, etc

And of course is well endowed front & back :p... We r talkg abt life here wink
Re: My People by pleep(m): 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2012
The mods need to be banned. they are ruining this site.

1 Like

Re: My People by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
So many hidden posts.

(1) (Reply)

Possible Signs That He Might Be Cheating On You... / Ladies: How Do You Manage Your Long Distance Relationship. / Experience or information, which is the best teacher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.