Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

My People Help Dis Case Of Mine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My People Help Dis Case Of Mine (3347 Views)

Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? / Judge Dis Case / Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge Dis Case O: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by Flexie(m): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2012
I received a text message from my girlfriend this morning saying dat:
Nofin is gonna stop my love for you , wat ever it may be, i promise neva to hurt you again, buh pls dont ask me wt i av done, jez knw dah i love you and will always do u mean everything to me . tk care!.
she traveled to enugu state for her friends Matriculation though i dint support it buh i had no choice dan to let her go. and now dis morning i receive dis text""shes a virgin o"" PLEASE PEOPLE WHAT DO I DO NOW AND FAST PLEASE
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by 190: 8:59am On Jul 16, 2012
cheii it has happened

she has sucked p[i]ri[/i]ck in enugu

GOD - WOmen, Mbanu

cold has catch me embarassed embarassed
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by Flexie(m): 9:02am On Jul 16, 2012
190 i need help remember
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2012
run to 042 as fast as your legs can carry you wink
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by Flexie(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2012
joeydozzy: run to 042 as fast as your legs can carry you wink
what do i go there and do. i want to know weda to ask her or jez leave it and dont ask
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by Mynd44: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2012
This is big wahala ooo
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by Flexie(m): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2012
Mynd_44: This is big wahala ooo
please wat do i do. i know say na wahala wetin i go do. i need help
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2012
Flexie: what do i go there and do. i want to know weda to ask her or jez leave it and dont ask

go there and find out. boy don't take risks since its obvious you love her. truths are gotten from rumors bro
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by Pacify: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2012
Stay calm and focused. Don't ask her anything. Trust me, she will tell you in no time as long as she has told you not to ask

2 Likes

Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by Flexie(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2012
Pacify: Stay calm and focused. Don't ask her anything. Trust me, she will tell you in no time as long as she has told you not to ask
i feel same to buh am not so confident of it buh i guess her conscience myt let her say it owt. buh wat do you think she has done
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by ifihearam: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2012
She has been phuckt since you were to afraid to break the ice block
I keep saying it everywhere. Babes hate slowpokes
You need to be agile and smart
Poke any babe before you tink of loving dem

1 Like

Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by badmrkt(m): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2012
[/b][b]
ifihearam: She has been phuckt since you were to afraid to break the ice block
I keep saying it everywhere. Babes hate slowpokes
You need to be agile and smart
Poke any babe before you tink of loving dem
is this your idea of being smart or are you stating the obvious?
poster don't be quick to jump to conclusion as some slowpokes are saying.pretend you never recieved or read that text.show her more love and treat her better than you've never had.if she's done something wrong she'll conciously or unconciously tell you one day.

2 Likes

Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by DammyFx: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2012
Guess She Found A Better Offer.. She Most Be A Very Young Lady Since She Got A Friend That Is Just MATRICULATING... Let the little girl have fun my brother there are many other girls that can make you happy... grin
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by ifihearam: 11:32am On Jul 16, 2012
I can imagine her age sef. Let's say 18,19. She needs to experience what her peers are doing? You are a phucking slowpoke. Sorry ur loss
There is nothing to lose when you bust d congo my fuy
Let it be ur priority first

1 Like

Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by angiemartinez(f): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2012
@op, remeba dat the heart of a woman is as deep as a well, n can keep a thousand secret. She might even lie when teln u d truth 2 make it plesant to d ear. However if i were u, i wil jst calm down n wait 4 her to come then ask her. And if she refuse to tel me i wil consider quitn, becos d truth might blow in yrs time n by then u wil be so surprise abt d gravity of d ofence.
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by Dsage1: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2012
Flexie: I received a text message from my girlfriend this morning saying dat:
Nofin is gonna stop my love for you , wat ever it may be, i promise neva to hurt you again, buh pls dont ask me wt i av done, jez knw dah i love you and will always do u mean everything to me . tk care!.
she traveled to enugu state for her friends Matriculation though i dint support it buh i had no choice dan to let her go. and now dis morning i receive dis text""shes a virgin o"" PLEASE PEOPLE WHAT DO I DO NOW AND FAST PLEASE

Since you claimed ur gf was a virgin,the meaning of message you received is that your girlfriend has been disvirgin by someone over there in Enugu. She was jst indirectly telln you,so that when you discover d truth,she could easily remind you.

The only thing that could make her open up is for you to demand for sex when she come back and see her reaction. If she actually does it, two things may involved,either she open up to you or put end to d relationshp. Wakup man this's 21st century,don't let any girl fool u with virgin palaver.
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by Dsage1: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2012

Since you claimed ur gf was a virgin,the meaning of message you received is that your girlfriend has been disvirgin by someone over there in Enugu. She was jst indirectly telln you,so that when you discover d truth,she could easily remind you.

The only thing that could make her open up is for you to demand for sex when she come back and see her reaction. If she actually does it, two things may involved,either she open up to you or put end to d relationshp. Wakup man this's 21st century,don't let any girl fool u with virgin palaver.
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by Flexie(m): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2012
angiemartinez: @op, remeba dat the heart of a woman is as deep as a well, n can keep a thousand secret. She might even lie when teln u d truth 2 make it plesant to d ear. However if i were u, i wil jst calm down n wait 4 her to come then ask her. And if she refuse to tel me i wil consider quitn, becos d truth might blow in yrs time n by then u wil be so surprise abt d gravity of d ofence.
she jez called me and was saying dat she was sorry dat she cant tell me yet wat went wrong and i told her dat i never cared dat let her forget it am waiting for her to come up open with it cuz i wont force or ask her bout it
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2012
@OP
so she said that something "wrong" happened?! lol.....here is the msg you should sent her back:" babe, I love you very much but love is about TRUST and HONESTY. if for whatever reason you cannot even be honest to the one that you claim you "love", then I am sorry to say that I may have been in love with the wrong person. no matter what happened, I am here for you and you should always think of me as such. everything can be solved with understanding.
what you should tell me now isnt going to change, if you tell me in 3 months, so i think it is best that you tell me exactly what happened before i just decide that you aint other half, and i remove you from my life for good."
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
so she said that something "wrong" happened?! lol.....here is the msg you should sent her back:" babe, I love you very much but love is about TRUST and HONESTY. if for whatever reason you cannot even be honest to the one that you claim you "love", then I am sorry to say that I may have been in love with the wrong person. no matter what happened, I am here for you and you should always think of me as such. everything can be solved with understanding.
what you should tell me now isnt going to change, if you tell me in 3 months, so i think it is best that you tell me exactly what happened before i just decide that you aint other half, and i remove you from my life for good."

well, that's blunt sad
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by GODSLOVE2(f): 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2012
MR FLEXIE I WILL ADVICE YOU TO PRAY ABOUT IT FIRST B4 TAKING ANY ACTION,,,AND MIND U SHE TOLD U A BIT BUT SOME WONT AND SECONDLY NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS FORGIVE AND TRY AND FORGET COS LOVE IS EATING EACH OTHER MISTAKES UDASTNDING THEM MOREOVER REMEMBER U DO SIN AGAINST GOD AND HE FORGIVES U,,,ASK HER SO DEEPLY THAT SHE AND YOU WILL KNW UR VSERIOUS,,ALLOW HER TO COME BACK,,,,,,SHOW HER MORE LOVE AND SHE WILL TELL U,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SO NO MATTER WAT STILL BE THERE COS SHE LOVES U AND GOD LOVES U TWO MORE,,,,,

1 Like

Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by Oxytocin712: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2012
badmrkt: [/b][b][/b]is this your idea of being smart or are you stating the obvious?
poster don't be quick to jump to conclusion as some slowpokes are saying.pretend you never recieved or read that text.show her more love and treat her better than you've never had.if she's done something wrong she'll conciously or unconciously tell you one day. Just be urself and with time u can ask her, she might likely tell u. BUT BE PATIENT.
badmrkt: [b][/b] is this your idea of being smart or are you stating the obvious?
poster don't be quick to jump to conclusion as some slowpokes are saying.pretend you never recieved or read that text.show her more love and treat her better than you've never had.if she's done something wrong she'll conciously or unconciously tell you one day.
badmrkt: [b][b][/b]is this your idea of being smart or are you stating the obvious?
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by AmaLan(f): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2012
Flexie: what do i go there and do. i want to know weda to ask her or jez leave it and dont ask
Ask her of course. If ur relationship includes secrets then u have definitely missed it

1 Like

Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by kay9(m): 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2012
GOD'S LOVE:
MR FLEXIE I WILL ADVICE YOU TO PRAY ABOUT IT FIRST...
MIND U SHE TOLD U A BIT BUT SOME WONT AND SECONDLY NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS FORGIVE AND TRY AND FORGET COS LOVE IS EATING EACH OTHER MISTAKES...
ALLOW HER TO COME BACK,,,,,,SHOW HER MORE LOVE AND SHE WILL TELL U,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SO NO MATTER WAT STILL BE THERE COS SHE LOVES U AND GOD LOVES U TWO MORE,,,,,
What a pile of hogwash. What an accumulation of dogsh!t. Calling this 'dogsh!t' is even an insult to dogsh!t.
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by Mynd44: 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2012
@OP, you should definitely ask her. If she does not want to tell you then you should break it off. One of the most important things in a relationship is trust and once there is an element of doubt, you are both heading for hell. Her text does just that and you have to clear this up before doing anything about it
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by tpia5: 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2012
just sing "nothing's gonna change my love for you"

the song is on youtube- search for it there and serenade her with it.
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by tpia5: 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2012
silly thread.
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by Mynd44: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2012
tpia@:
just sing "nothing's gonna change my love for you"

the song is on youtube- search for it there and serenade her with it.
that's too "loving" he should call her up have lunch with her and spill out his mind
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by tpia5: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2012
he can do that also.
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by Abeggi(m): 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2012

Obviously, something has happened that she knows will meet your displeasure...but to conclude, at this point, that she must have cheated on you, even though it's a possibility, is rather unintelligent.

I would suggest you let her know, in no uncertain terms, that she must reveal what happened should she still desire to continue the relationship. If she fails to do so, If I were you, I'd terminate the union.
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2012
joeydozzy:
well, that's blunt sad

thats simply HONEST.
Re: My People Help Dis Case Of Mine by 190: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2012
Flexie: 190 i need help remember

theres notin 190 can do now

shes sucked the prick and taken in all the c[i]u[/i]m

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. / My Randy Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery And I Am Enjoying It! / Some Men Can Be So Lazy And Inconsiderate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.