Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,248 members, 7,846,163 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend (38286 Views)

Davido Beats Wizkid Again At The MTV 2015 Awards / Davido Beats And Kicks His Girlfriend Out Of His Leki Home. / Davido Beats Tiwa Savage And Others To Win Bet's Best African Act Award (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 04, 2012
His fame won't last trust me . He should ask eldris how far with him after dat his rubbish display against 50cent. Have we heard 2face, psquare, soundsultan, darey, eldee,face. the list is endless.dis are artists that started since 1990s and dey are still waxing high.and we love them with all our heart.we have never heard dem beat up a girl before. So who is davido of yesterday to coe and be telling us do you know who my father is? Your father is not even qualify to be job Steve and bill gate house boy. Foolish goat. I hope when you die you will ask God do you know who my father is?
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by omenziate(m): 11:12am On Aug 04, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
I smell frustration on this thread. funny thing is the kid doesn't even know you exist.

Now playing . . ."Dollars in the bank"-by Davido

Are u like his g-a-y partner or sometin? He get money, na for him pocket o, and stop sounding si-ll-y , u are an old man na. Abi no b u dem discharge dishonorably for nigerian army back then ni?
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Decryptor(m): 11:13am On Aug 04, 2012
I don't blame Davido, i blame MTN! If not for them, who would have seen his face on TV? Displaying his negative and toutish "Pulse"!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by CHIMCO(m): 11:14am On Aug 04, 2012
Pls who is davido and his father?
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Decryptor(m): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Many many fools on this threats can't even afford dinner. . .Poverty can breed hate. Go get your money and fame.
Excuse me, but does davidunce pay u for licking his arsee after visiting the toilet?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2012
dani1luv: Who is davido??
na my gateman

1 Like

Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 04, 2012
Toktee: you are a foooool,no wonder you are a lesbian,why cant you read the story or do you think everybdy is blind like you? Grow up
Why do you think the story is true? That a Billionaire's son, himself a millionaire, will beat a Taxi man and steal is 100k naira ? If you believe this soup then you can believe anything.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Youngzedd(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2012
Nigerian police is *S H I T*

How can DPO ignore a case like this?

Davido should thank his God that He messed up with a simple guy, if not, hehe! Someones head will fall down.

what has He sing others haven't, son of a *B I T C H*
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Rhino5dm: 11:20am On Aug 04, 2012
Am a millionaire fellow and I hate it when low life fools pick on us just for being rich and making good use of our talents. Go get some money and purge out your hate filled brain cells in the gutter. Thanks

omenziate:

Are u like his g-a-y partner or sometin? He get money, na for him pocket o, and stop sounding si-ll-y , u are an old man na. Abi no b u dem discharge dishonorably for nigerian army back then ni?
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by stpat1(m): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2012
He's just stupid, proud, arrogant, ill-mannered, untrained, untamed and an unrepentant fool. If he's acting this way, I wonder why Dongote, Otedola, Adenuga or Tinubu's kids are not acting in the same manner.

The likes of him don't last and he'll not be different. The day I come across him and he bleeps up around me, I'd have blinded his one eye before his father comes close.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by stupor(m): 11:22am On Aug 04, 2012
Babasessy:

http://www.punchng.com/feature/crime-digest/davido-fights-with-taxi-driver-over-girlfriend/

I have critically assessed the whole story and it pointedly sounds like a cock and bull story.
Blatant excuses of the defendant and it reads to me he is a counter-opposition (hater) to the youngstar,Davido.

The defendant could take clean pictures of his cab and not even any from one or two or other of the parties involved.

No shots taken at the Hotel incidence with the Hoteliers confirming the story.

The defendant sounds extremely fraudulent and he is obviously trying to pull a fast one which has no concrete foundation,he makes me sick !

I don't have anything to do with Davido but the whole story looks like a amateur fraudster trying to hone his wacky skills.

The bros should go get a day's job at least.one kobo he won't get.

This should have been titled as follows:

DAVIDO THE 'SUPASTAR',CABBIE THE FRAUDSTER ! !

Better stories next time.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by RAPMAN02(m): 11:23am On Aug 04, 2012
I no knw fo ram o
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by eboeboy: 11:24am On Aug 04, 2012
http://twitter.com/iam_davido

http://www.facebook.com/davidohkn

Abeg help us wit details of his shows and hotel wey he dey lojj. If we no fit get him, make we track him family members or girlfriend...i no mind
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by eboeboy: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Am a millionaire fellow and I hate it when low life fools pick on us just for being rich and making good use of our talents. Go get some money and purge out your hate filled brain cells in the gutter. Thanks

Bt nobody no u naa....who ur papa b?

9 Likes

Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by PBeni(m): 11:25am On Aug 04, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

I've seen enough of your silly posts here! You better get of that keypad or...

1 Like

Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by omenziate(m): 11:26am On Aug 04, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Hahahahahahahahha, all I see is a grown man at 40 or more having orga-smic sensations listening to a young boy's voice, are u in anyway a friend to denrele or charly boy cuz old man u so sound gay and fo-o-lish. For crying out loud, u don old na . Dollars in d bank in ur dreams, puerta de mierda

1 Like

Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by odedipapa(m): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2012
Billyonaire: It cant be Davido, Stop all these blackmails. There are holes allover the story. First, you picked a girl at Mobolaji Johnson, Lekki Second Gate, Mobolaji Johnson is not Lekki Second Gate, the Estate is at Marwa. Then, you took the girl to a Hotel in VI, why would Davido go to Hotel in VI when there are numeous hotels in Lekki where he lives. and you had 100k in your car. Sounds like you met the wrong Davido, and not the Star.
I fink d Op will do great if he joins nollywood.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Fesisko(m): 11:32am On Aug 04, 2012
never a dull moment in nairaland.abeg make una pity the small boy called davido cos na mumu dey worry am.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Rhino5dm: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2012
far from it.I'm just a rich dude who developed allergy to scorns picking on us for being rich alone

Because it's Davido then every other fabricated cheap lies against him must be true? undecided

And again, I'm a defender of super achievers cos I know how it's feels to be attacked unjustly. I have defended dbanj, P square, wizkid and other super talented brothers doing us proud. peruse my posting history if you have any atom of sincerity..

Decryptor: Excuse me, but does davidunce pay u for licking his arsee after visiting the toilet?
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Bettyfair09(f): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2012
I have just disliked that guy jor. No respect
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Rhino5dm: 11:34am On Aug 04, 2012
Old man? I swear to God you are older than me. cane bastardo!

omenziate:

Hahahahahahahahha, all I see is a grown man at 40 or more having orga-smic sensations listening to a young boy's voice, are u in anyway a friend to denrele or charly boy cuz old man u so sound gay and fo-o-lish. For crying out loud, u don old na . Dollars in d bank in ur dreams, puerta de mierda
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2012
Dis is one d rubish dat gets me mad,wish I was tru wit my law school,I for handle dis case free for d cab driver.....let's see if his father's money would save him from a suit of abusing anada man's fundamental right.dis davido needs a legal batle......his rubish is becoming too much...let d courts calm him down. See etene v ministry of defence
?

1 Like

Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by chucky234(m): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2012
ebamma: man something is fishy about this taxi drivers story,imagine a taxi driver in lagos with 100 thousand naira in his car,i will reserve my comment
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Yinkay: 11:41am On Aug 04, 2012
the guy should take it easy, the other time he had scuffle with MOPOL in Abuja which he denied, now this.his image makers may be denying this too, who knows if it's true or not,no smoke without fire. just because he looks like Tupac doesnt mean he should behave like a thuggnigga
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by corkpikin(m): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

EMPTY BARREL MAKE NOISES You have nada you are only an opportunist who is managin is younger brother cybercafe who reside in London ... Listen if you are bragging look else where How much is your Worth? Ba.s.tar.d

3 Likes

Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 04, 2012
Omo baba olowo no ni! What do u expect from an over pampered nigga who never tasted poverty in his life? SMH for him! undecided
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Boladearo(m): 11:45am On Aug 04, 2012
Mother fucker, bastard, he lack a atom of sense in him, d other day he fought with a police man, trully money and fame intoxicate, but it suppose to have a limit imaging him being prould of him self and boosting here and there, i hate him for many reasons
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 04, 2012
i kinda blame d driver for allowing himself to be beaten up by a mere 19 year old BOY!!!!! That davido did all these as alleged and he d driver did not even raise a hand is something i cant comprehend.........chai,i trust myself. Since he,davido wants it dirty,i am going to be dirty wit him and bleep being civil cos i knw d authority cnt bring him to book or punish him. The driver really fall my hand.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Rhino5dm: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2012
Tread softly with guys on this thread, there is global recession and emotions are very high. You know warra mean cool

Don't expect a poor sod reason with you on his empty stomach.

Billyonaire: Why do you think the story is true? That a Billionaire's son, himself a millionaire, will beat a Taxi man and steal is 100k naira ? If you believe this soup then you can believe anything.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by passionate88: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2012
roseybridge: As for me,I'm doubting this story small sha
me too.. Davido hit my head on the steering wheel and blood started coming out from my ears... Another version from the same driver.. He dealt me a blow and blood gushed out from my ear..
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by stupor(m): 11:50am On Aug 04, 2012
Armenia: Wat do u expect?he is just 19 ,

At 19,I was already elected as The Vice president of my collegiate Jaycees embarking on laudable humanitarian projects and in my final year without issues.

Though Davido is young,he needs to get his priorities right.

And the story here about him is a total mirage,lies and pure beef on the young chap !
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by PBeni(m): 11:50am On Aug 04, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
far from it.I'm just a rich dude who developed allergy to scorns picking on us for being rich alone

Because it's Davido then every other fabricated cheap lies against him must be true? undecided

And again, I'm a defender of super achievers cos I know how it's feels to be attacked unjustly. I have defended dbanj, P square, wizkid and other super talented brothers doing us proud. peruse my posting history if you have any at of sincerity..

For crying out punk, I don't think you're anywhere as rich as I am! There are other rich dudes here. Besides, i don't think you need to insult dudes in here because of that crappy, annoying, brat davido who sings crap! Be Warned...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Know About Child Spacing, Expect Baby Number 4 Soon– Mercy Johnson / Ronke Odusanya And Mosun Oduoye Campaign For Senator Adeleke At PDP Rally / Odunlade Adekola, Lateef Adedimeji, Adunni Ade In Ibadan For Movie Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.