Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,684 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend (38289 Views)

Davido Beats Wizkid Again At The MTV 2015 Awards / Davido Beats And Kicks His Girlfriend Out Of His Leki Home. / Davido Beats Tiwa Savage And Others To Win Bet's Best African Act Award (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by SirWaybijo(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2012
Me dislike d bastard before.With this one wey e do.God go punish am if na true.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by sportfeva(m): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2012
Is this a curse! This guy need deliverance. Spiritual healing fast fast. It's getting too much. Downfall of a man start with displaying bad,barbaric, pride attitude. He should check himself if only he can think deeply.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by nijanigga: 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2012
roseybridge: As for me,I'm doubting this story small sha
Doubt what? no be the same davido mobile police slabbed in Abuja? dey post N10M on twitter,come apologise latter.
The guy will soon pack up,he has crossed the line.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2012
If this story is really true then the guy has a very strong case against Davido.

He should look for a very good lawyer and some very sound journalist. He will use the lawyer to sue the hell out of him(shebi him father get money), and the journalist will make sure that the issue is always in the public eye.

Soon they will settle in or out of court. But he should do his home work well sha. This should be an opportunity to teach him a lesson and then make money out of it.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by tellwisdom: 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2012
Well, i wont be in a rush to believe everything i hear...Mbanuu angry angry
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
Typical Nigerian,manages to make one hit and suddenly becomes a demi-god. The idiot is not even talented. So what should authentic and talented stars like 2face do? Jeez

1 Like

Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Tabs2B(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2012
Do u know whom ma fada is Em no dey shame him dey boast with him papa moni.Imagine!!! Wen him own? Besides prides fastest way 2 falling.If him dey boast with only 1 single den wetin em go do if him become legend Mumum boi ;DDo u know whom ma fada is Em no dey shame him dey boast with him papa moni.Imagine!!! Wen him own? Besides prides fastest way 2 falling.If him dey boast with only 1 single den wetin em go do if him become legend Mumum boi
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by feekman(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2012
DPO thief,davido stupid boy animal I think dis is d second time,I pray dat god will push him near someone dat will shoot him instantly
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by deleo16(m): 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2012
if this story is true i dont balme him i blame the society which is money driven where human right are not treated well and some fools are saying he cant do that is he not human .fool instead of them to condemn what is wrong because of the love of the music they will defend him to death after now they will start blaming the military or other politicians maltreating human if people cannot condemn such an action at this level then there is problem with the nation having no respect for each other because money have made some of us not say what is right because he is a top star i only respect God not man and is he the only millionare in the music industry .(only if the story is true) SMH
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Orikinla(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2012
All this rap about Davido and "Omo Baba Olowo" story that he uses for his ego tripping immunity.
How did his so called billionaire father make his money?

Personally, I don't pay much attention to Nigerian hip hop acts, because most of them are crap.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2012
Like d bible says pride goeth before a downfall.a billionaire today can become a regular john tomoro dat might not even have one million in ur account.his fathers fame and d sudden millions is really makin him go crazy,however his sister is so level headed,calm and doesnt talk as much as davido.sometimes when i see d sister i wonder whether they are actually siblings because their characters are so opposite.before he got to babcock he had tendencies of pride but afta dat dami duro made hits,his crazy behaviour just escalated.as a matter of fact as much as possible i try to keep him at arms length because there is nobody he cannot insult and even beat.there was a time he insulted a fifty somtin year old man,d sister,her hair dresser dat does home service for her in d house and i had to beg him not to be upset.hes just too rude.but d only thing is dat if ure far from him,he respects people better
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by DerMeister: 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2012
Don't know who this david guy is but it seems acts like a typical nigerian politician - an a.rse-hole!! funny enough it's a.r-se holes like this that nigerians worship and adore!
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Revolva(m): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2012
roseybridge: As for me,I'm doubting this story small sha

Shut up mrs doubtin susie what are you doubtin about abi na because of davido do you think all that glitters is gold - look this davido of a guy if they should leave him wit the driver alone am sure the driver go beat okro soup comot for him mouth , its just because of the bouncers and he had luck he did not jam a stubborn driver .
Davido is an idiot anytime dats how he behaves even in clubs also Bleep him and his wealth - kid
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by toluxa1(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2012
Olori bukuru ni boy yen sha! Feel like sticking a fork in his throat. Yeye boy.

Princessaleeza:
the funniest thing is dat i heard is father is not even wealthy.
Hmm, U heard wrong o my dear.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by MrUmaRu(m): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2012
feekman: DPO thief,davido stupid boy animal I think dis is d second time,I pray dat god will push him near someone dat will shoot him instantly
No o, no shoot am o. I am the gateman of the hotel wey the thng happen. See wetin really happen : I sit for gate. One red car enter, I open gate. Susie and frnd came out nd enter inside while driver dey in the car. Small time, Davido and susie's frnd came out and stand beside flower. Dem talk sotaaaayyyy de thng vex driver. Him start dey beat Davido. Davido dey shout "egba mi o, egba mi o". The guy wound davido, but as a star, he no fit talk am. He giv me 5bay sha after I buy plaster for am.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]Owo aye atoo ba omo baba olowo yi the guy suck
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by tobiloba82: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2012
abo oro la nso fun omoluabi. make him own no be like some people own.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by shinnerade: 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
davido U be confirm Big idiot if this story is true
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by hardebaur(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2012
You dey mad davido,who the Bleep you are...y can you try it hin American you come from,GOD will judge you and your next generation.
Na lekki you fit try that one,come My area come(mushin) beat person na your bouncer dem gø beat together......omo baba olowo ode.
You dey mad davido,who the Bleep you are...y can you try it hin American you come from,GOD will judge you and your next generation.
Na lekki you fit try that one,come My area come(mushin) beat person na your bouncer dem gø beat together......omo baba olowo ode.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by dubbulstone: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]may be..hees teel a keed..
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Oceemo(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2012
If d story is true i feel like... Let me reserve my comment who in d hell does he tink he is. Na im papa 1st get money 4 dis word. And d cab driver sef na olodo im c wan spoilt ajebo ashewo im wan go help wen e reach dem help abegy..... If d story is true i feel like... Let me reserve my comment who in d hell does he tink he is. Na im papa 1st get money 4 dis word. And d cab driver sef na olodo im c wan spoilt ajebo ashewo im wan go help wen e reach dem help abegy..... If d story is true i feel like... Let me reserve my comment who in d hell does he tink he is. Na im papa 1st get money 4 dis word. And d cab driver sef na olodo im c wan spoilt ajebo ashewo im wan go help wen e reach dem help abegy.....
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by alumnidoggz(m): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2012
cool[/color]
rapson19: [color=#006600] angrycomment reserved
omo baba olowo cool
rapson19: [color=#006600][/color] angrycomment reserved
omo baba olowo
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by ogoloray(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2012
C,mon sharrap ur stinky mouth u fool.
I'd personnally advice u to sto being a loyalist 2 someone who does'nt even knw u exist
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by tnktosin(m): 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2012
Fame is d hardest drug ever..
Remember, he who the gods want to kill, they first make mad. Smh
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by proudlyafrican(m): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
Who is Davido? Is he a Musician or politician or a thug? From the posts learnt he usually boast of his Father,who is the father? A well trained child will not go out assaulting people..He should thread carefully...Like someone said here "Who the gods wants to kill they first make make mad.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by dayokanu(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2012
Na wa for this Davido sef
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by truthhurts2: 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2012
i bet say him m.a.m.a be kind of a S.L.UU.T coz his dad is a well behave person. I knew him well. He should ask his mumm where he came from. Bast**d
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by jaymyk(m): 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2012
binger: I hate this guy.in a single year,over 5 cases of assault,impudence and arrogance has somthin to do with him...and he always tells his victims 'do u know who i am' answer: Dust
very correct bro! And he keeps callin himself omo baba olowo. One wud wonder if he's d only one that has a rich father
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Oluwo1: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2012
Billyonaire: It cant be Davido, Stop all these blackmails. There are holes allover the story. First, you picked a girl at Mobolaji Johnson, Lekki Second Gate, Mobolaji Johnson is not Lekki Second Gate, the Estate is at Marwa. Then, you took the girl to a Hotel in VI, why would Davido go to Hotel in VI when there are numeous hotels in Lekki where he lives. and you had 100k in your car. Sounds like you met the wrong Davido, and not the Star.

shocked
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by LailaIkeji1: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2012
[size=15pt]abeg pple, here's Davido's reply please to all this story.[/size]
To me sef, the story sounds somehow sha.
u check am now.
Am nt supporting Davido bullying, beating up anyone oo.

Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Holyrule(m): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2012
Hmmmmm
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by poopppyLiillyy: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2012
[/color][color=#990000]Lawyers in d house!!!!......Are u SLEEPING!??!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus / Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) / Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.