Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend (38276 Views)

Davido Beats Wizkid Again At The MTV 2015 Awards / Davido Beats And Kicks His Girlfriend Out Of His Leki Home. / Davido Beats Tiwa Savage And Others To Win Bet's Best African Act Award (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by jimmyboy1010(m): 6:46am On Aug 05, 2012
Ranks007: Yes the police claims he's no way worth 100k but he has a car worth a lot more. I suspect Davido has bribed his way through.

I pray to God Almighty for Davido to take to bed a military's man girlfren and what befell Timaya wud be a taste of the iceberg, - I will see if he'll continue boosting who his dad is..shey na him be GEJ...smh!! Arrogant fool!
Davido should learn how to toil the land softly because this land is soo slippery if care is not taken!. This boy should not allow the fame and fortune of his dad to get into his head!
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Alalabi(m): 7:06am On Aug 05, 2012
cry
DICKtator:

Omo Baba lawo
grin grin grin grin
lol grin
DICKtator:

Omo Baba lawo
grin grin grin grin
lol
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 05, 2012
many peeps are posting because of jelousy and beef. the story looks very untrue. "Shakes head and passes by"

Don't hate!

1 Like

Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Whizsam(m): 7:50am On Aug 05, 2012
Lesbian, u must be stupid, diz iz d 2nd tym am hearin bad tins agains dis nonentitude small lazz, wizkid iz a gud singer nw nd hez my guy, there must be a stop to dis :::::: mtschew
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by steffans(m): 8:52am On Aug 05, 2012
Who is Davido??
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Gbabe2: 8:58am On Aug 05, 2012
Peeps if dis story is true trust me dat guy can't live long
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by y2kaustin(m): 9:05am On Aug 05, 2012
binger: I hate this guy.in a single year,over 5 cases of assault,impudence and arrogance has somthin to do with him...and he always tells his victims 'do u know who i am' answer: Dust
...He whom the gods want to distroy.First make go mad!
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by y2kaustin(m): 9:08am On Aug 05, 2012
Βουκέφαλος: many peeps are posting because of jelousy and beef. the story looks very untrue. "Shakes head and passes by"

Don't hate!
...Are u an oily soup eatin clown?
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Salmaoyiza(f): 9:51am On Aug 05, 2012
roseybridge: As for me,I'm doubting this story small sha
i dnt doubt it because dis is d second time am reading abt his messy attitude. D fact dat his father is rich shuld nt make him 2 be disrespectful 2 his elders.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by crackhouse(m): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2012
bandiejay: PLZ dont make me Hate Davido ooooo if this is true then he is schupid undecided
saw this trending on twitter
my dear u are making a mistake by liking that guy or by being his fan in the first place.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by crackhouse(m): 11:51am On Aug 05, 2012
Arrogancy! arrogancy!! arrogancy!!!. Was it not the same guy that a policeman slapped in Abuja when he{davido} was boasting & asking the policeman whether he{policeman} don't know who he{Davido} is, simply b/cos his car was stopped to be searched by a policeman on duty that night in Wuse district?. Hmm, he was lucky he didn't meet my type of person cos if i were the cab driver, i swear that day would have been his last day on earth cos i will make sure i shoot him in his head at a very close range and i will make sure he breath his last there before i leave. Nonsense, who is that his father that he always talk about sef? Who born the baggar?.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by crackhouse(m): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2012
truth-hurts:
i bet say him m.a.m.a be kind of a S.L.UU.T coz his dad is a well behave person. I knew him well. He should ask his mumm where he came from. Bast**d
abeg what's the name of that his father? Can sb tell me his name?.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Jarus(m): 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2012
Maleeq: ehn, months back, the story was that he was beaten up by cops in Abuja for running his mouth...Do you know who the F**k I am? Na so olopa wey no sabi am wozz the beer outta his drunken head! grin
grin
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by 5p1naz(m): 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2012
[size=13pt]if it is a cab why is it not painted yellow and why does it have a private plate number on it... hmmmm something just doesnt add up here[/size]
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Lukshonk(m): 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2012
Arrogancy! arrogancy!!
arrogancy!!!. Was it not
the same guy that a
policeman slapped in
Abuja when he{davido}
was boasting & asking the policeman whether
he{policeman} don't
know who he{Davido}
is, simply b/cos his car
was stopped to be
searched by a policeman on duty that night in
Wuse district?. Hmm, he
was lucky he didn't
meet my type of person
cos if i were the cab
driver, i swear that day would have been his last
day on earth cos i will
make sure i shoot him in
his head at a very close
range and i will make
sure he breath his last there before i leave.
Nonsense, who is that
his father that he
always talk about sef?
Who born the baggar?.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2012
wink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by bomijuwon(m): 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2012
I wondered why the Cab driver is crying aloud on such case. Davido has the Money and the fame. You can make use of what you have too. we call Jesus, Allah yes, but our African thing is still potent. If indeed your story is true. You need not cry for long. I can give you a CONTACT at ILAJE (Ayelala)and the whole deal is done or better still the olukoyas, in IKORO EKITI, the charges is nothing but you just say the truth. Let him (DAVIDO) continue his misconduct and money spending at the other side of life. Period. Adie damilogun'nu; Mafo leyinn!
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by nenyepearl(f): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Never enjoy responding to demented hybrid goats. now walk along. person!

See what we are talking about?? Non entities opening their mouth ‎​in public to say rubbish! i still repeat and stand by what i said...it is only fools, gays, and sucklings like you that make Nigeria a very bad and corrupt place. You think money is everything! Olodo, grow up!!
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by soulfood(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2012
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Sage1: 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2012
sadDat bastard dat calls himself davido should nt feel himself too much oooo is he d first person to b a singer?
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Eve100000: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2012
bomijuwon: I wondered why the Cab driver is crying aloud on such case. Davido has the Money and the fame. You can make use of what you have too. we call Jesus, Allah yes, but our African thing is still potent. If indeed your story is true. You need not cry for long. I can give you a CONTACT at ILAJE (Ayelala)and the whole deal is done or better still the olukoyas, in IKORO EKITI, the charges is nothing but you just say the truth. Let him (DAVIDO) continue his misconduct and money spending at the other side of life. Period. Adie damilogun'nu; Mafo leyinn!

Ha ha! Iyen o wa po ju! E jowo e da ri jin o! Omode lo nse!! Lol!!!
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by playmode(m): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2012
What can one expect in a run down sh!thole nation like Nigeria.A cretin who is loaded and is the son of a loaded man can intimidate the weak while our useless bullet deserving policemen just standby and do nothing.I am ashamed of being a Nigerian because this Nation is cursed.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Shaw007(m): 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
I smell frustration on this thread. funny thing is the kid doesn't even know you exist.

Now playing . . ."Dollars in the bank"-by Davido
I'm sUspecTing this accnt Is oWned by d dAvidO himself. . .But come. . .iF na dAngOte bOrn dis guy nKo,chai!!! I and i used 2 love dis guy o,az in big time. . .anyway sha,life wud av beEn beta if davido waZ liKe wizkid. . .#oNeLOvewizzy
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Shaw007(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Am a millionaire fellow and I hate it when low life fools pick on us just for being rich and making good use of our talents. Go get some money and purge out your hate filled brain cells in the gutter. Thanks

ha,i hear say d guy dey arrogant buti still dey hear in name 4 radio,davido shey?? Okay u mention 'us' who is us. . .whO you be?? And u talk sey u get talent. . For ass-licking??
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Shaw007(m): 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Tread softly with guys on this thread, there is global recession and emotions are very high. You know warra mean cool

Don't expect a poor sod reason with you on his empty stomach.

i hate mouth makers like you,hidng behind ppl like billionaire when u know hez more matured than you are. . .gOsh i bet i'v Got more money than u even as a student,dAmn!!
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Shaw007(m): 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2012
And wtf is dis rhina cunt-assshit b*ttlicking son f a f*ckin' b!tch yapping aboUt?? Is wizkid nOt rIch?? HOw mAny ppl are hating on hIm. . .and pls dont reply me with d ur poor i'm rich nOn.seNse u kp pOsting. . .mTchewww
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by xplobaba: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2012
DAVIDO PAPA NA IDIOT,He can't caution his wayward son who's career is ending 4 being stupid
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:22am On Dec 17, 2012
UmUmUm[quote][/quote]
yap
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Kjking(m): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2013
Davido, calm down, all power belongs to jesus
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by madan(f): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2013
roseybridge: As for me,I'm doubting this story small sha
exactly, there's something fishy about d story. Although, I don't like Davido, I can't imagine he could do such. Hw can the Taxi man claim to have a 100,000 in his car in dix Lagos and wil be goin around wit it on the Island? Haba! Dix dey one kind now. Make una read again, abeg.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by madan(f): 11:30am On Jan 29, 2013
Lukshonk: Arrogancy! arrogancy!!
arrogancy!!!. Was it not
the same guy that a
policeman slapped in
Abuja when he{davido}
was boasting & asking the policeman whether
he{policeman} don't
know who he{Davido}
is, simply b/cos his car
was stopped to be
searched by a policeman on duty that night in
Wuse district?. Hmm, he
was lucky he didn't
meet my type of person
cos if i were the cab
driver, i swear that day would have been his last
day on earth cos i will
make sure i shoot him in
his head at a very close
range and i will make
sure he breath his last there before i leave.
Nonsense, who is that
his father that he
always talk about sef?
Who born the baggar?.
you also must have been dead by now I guess. And u won't have the opportunity of commenting on dix thread, abi! Mtchewwwww

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit. / Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her / I Know About Child Spacing, Expect Baby Number 4 Soon– Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.