Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,328 members, 7,846,455 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend (38288 Views)

Davido Beats Wizkid Again At The MTV 2015 Awards / Davido Beats And Kicks His Girlfriend Out Of His Leki Home. / Davido Beats Tiwa Savage And Others To Win Bet's Best African Act Award (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by CastleandGreen: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2012
LesbianBoy: Haters will soon start coming here saying rubbish, without knowing if the story is true or not!
Like you na.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Princessaleeza: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2012
alaoeri: Whether true or not davido should just trend softly this is the second time am reading similar case, the other one happen in abj where is was slapped by a mopol. His father's wealth getting into his head, he should ask abiola's children their father's wealth where is it today of which when abiola was alive davido father can untie his shoe lace. Those that are close to him should tell him that the land is slippery, davido trend softly.
the funniest thing is dat i heard is father is not even wealthy.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
WTF!!! if d story is true.....davido we live u for God.....2 do his judgement ova u.........
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Ewoma45(f): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
[size=15pt]This taxi driver na mumu o!!! call keyamo on speed dial and sue the hell out of this returnee's a*s*s. Any amount from 10 -20million naira would do . This is a blessing in disguise . In short if to say na me be the driver immediately davido beat me i go run go church go give testimony sey i don hammer.lwkmd.guy u funi o[/size]
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Princessaleeza: 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2012
kulyie: I know david in person,hes a spoilt kid,yes,he talks anyhow,yes,hes fond of boasting,yes,hes aggressive and short tempered,yes,but there is no smoke without fire,d cab man must have said or done somtin to spark up dat aggression in him.u guys have just heard d cab mans side of d story without hearing davids own.yes i know david is very immature,promiscous and arrogant but in cases or situations like dis,nobody will say he did somtin wrong when narrating his own side of d story,he will only say d good side of d matter until theres a story dat counters his own and yorubas will say an elder who listens to ne side of d story without hearing d oda side is a useless and wicked elder.let david say his own side before i make my conclusions,for now i reserve my comment
wot else do u want 2 say,u've said it all.His inmature,arrogant & promiscious.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Excelboi(m): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2012
To me, I don't believe this at all! Davido fighting over a lady upon the hundreds or thousands dieing to date the guy? Nonsense
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Godogwu: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2012
The people who believe this rubbish ...... You can't just phantom the immensity of help they need!!
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Maximus85(m): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2012
That boy is sick. Why didnt the taxi man mention 2face, p'square, 9ice or Terry-g? There aint no smoke without fire. Davido should get himself checked. Abi hym don dey sniff white line ni?
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by chiborado: 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2012
You do not need a soothsayer to believe the story. Davido just get small talent and his head swells like he's on top of the world. He apparently has violent features,his dance steps and his garagara body moves shows that, even the way he opens his mouth while singing depicts some level of uncontrollable temperament. Unlike Wizkid and some other new young artists, who sings and dance gracefully, we don't get to hear nasty stories about them often.

He will soon meet his doom if he doesn't change.

What's the name of his father
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by ayoola2002(m): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2012
He need to be caution, what i see is that those manager of his, are afraid of talking to him. Hope to see changes in him in nearest future.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by LesbianBoy(m): 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2012
**Sings a line in the song 'Bless me' by davido and in davido's voice**

(Haters wanna see me frown.....no no no no no no........ )

LMAO@ the haters in here!! Chei! God punish POVERTY!!!! ''church rats'' in here una sabi ''para'' o grin grin grin Advice for y'all ''stop hating someone that didnt do anything to u, becos una go just die out of frustration''.......Btw, the guy no send una atall! he is preparing to shoot more videos for some songs in his album and his tour in USA!!!
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Claus(m): 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2012
kulyie: I know david in person,hes a spoilt kid,yes,he talks anyhow,yes,hes fond of boasting,yes,hes aggressive and short tempered,yes,but there is no smoke without fire,d cab man must have said or done somtin to spark up dat aggression in him.u guys have just heard d cab mans side of d story without hearing davids own.yes i know david is very immature,promiscous and arrogant but in cases or situations like dis,nobody will say he did somtin wrong when narrating his own side of d story,he will only say d good side of d matter until theres a story dat counters his own and yorubas will say an elder who listens to ne side of d story without hearing d oda side is a useless and wicked elder.let david say his own side before i make my conclusions,for now i reserve my comment

While it is true that we should always listen to both sides of the story, the taxi driver DID indicate that he did something that potentially sparked the anger. He tried to help the girl escape by driving off with her.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by cindyrella(f): 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2012
LesbianBoy: **Sings a line in the song 'Bless me' by davido and in davido's voice**

(Haters wanna see me frown.....no no no no no no........ )

LMAO@ the haters in here!! Chei! God punish POVERTY!!!! ''church rats'' in here una sabi ''para'' o grin grin grin Advice for y'all ''stop hating someone that didnt do anything to u, becos una go just die out of frustration''.......Btw, the guy no send una atall! he is preparing to shoot more videos for some songs in his album and his tour in USA!!!

Erm bia lesbianboy, are you one of his bouncers? Just asking (no offence)
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Dopefiend(m): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
Princessaleeza:
the funniest thing is dat i heard is father is not even wealthy.

Dnt say dat his pops is wealthy as Bleep!

Went to d same sch wit him (babcock) nd al I can say is yes he realy is arrogant,insensitive nd immature. His father's mney gets to him like crazy. He hardly stays in sch nd he's on first class cgpa of 5.0!

Abt d story, dere must be some truth in it abi d cabman go jst wake up go snap car con tink of person wey he go use do maga nd na Davido of al people he go pick?
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by JAkpayen(m): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
Who is Davido? Where does he come from?
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2012
Well, i dnt knw what to say... It takes the grace of God to handle fame.. And I think first his family should help him out here.. Do you know the power/over excitement that is in music especially when u hear ur song on radio and people keep requesting for to be played U go left right and center, all u hear is ur song, all u see is ur video.. U step out on the street and people begin to stalk u? Yell, ur name e.t.c At that particular stage, u begin to Go CRAZY! For davido to be exhibiting this only shows the bad effect of fame. He never struggled to get money to pay section fees at the studio, he didn't hussle to get money to pay producer e.t.c he wasn't looked down upon by presenter's, Dj's e.t.c he's rich by the virtue of the wealth of his parents and he's doing music, why won't he overdo? Dbanj, tuface, psquare, Mi, banky, will never do such because they have a humble beginning.. They all struggled to get money to pay for their work in the studio, they struggled to run promotions.. But for davido, it was an easy ride so he won't value where he has gotten. Psquare- billionaire
dbanj-billionaire
tuface-billionaire

but they all had humble beginning..
Infact i don't know what to type again. All i know is that Davido needs help before he goes crazy.. Na d fame cuz am. E no easy jare grin
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Abumilla(m): 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2012
Haba davido u r 2 big 4 dat
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
that davido needs to be taught a lesson if at all this is true. He is chewing more than he can swallow
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by espn(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
Billyonaire: It cant be Davido, Stop all these blackmails. There are holes allover the story. First, you picked a girl at Mobolaji Johnson, Lekki Second Gate, Mobolaji Johnson is not Lekki Second Gate, the Estate is at Marwa. Then, you took the girl to a Hotel in VI, why would Davido go to Hotel in VI when there are numeous hotels in Lekki where he lives. and you had 100k in your car. Sounds like you met the wrong Davido, and not the Star.
wtf r u sayn..must he lounge in lekki..because u reside in area means u shld hangout arnd derm.u r making no sense bruv..
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
Punch is arguably the ONLY newspaper in Nigeria that does not accept 'brown envelopes' from anyone to water-down stories or misrepresent facts in order to launder anyone's image. That's why I think this story is at least 70% true. There's no way of knowing whether the cab driver lost N100k or not, or whether he was as badly beaten as he claimed, but it does seem there was at least a brawl involving Davido (and/or his bodyguards) and the driver/the girl(s). This is almost beyond doubt.

Frankly, this Davido character is nothing more than a flash in the pan; one hit single certainly doesn't justify all this noise, arrogance, furore, and hype. I don't see him lasting that long in the limelight anyway; he would soon grate on everyone's nerves and speedily disappear into oblivion as quickly as he gained stardom. The precedents are endless.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by Bright2(m): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2012
Just imagine the way the police rubbished the complainant ! embarassed
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by ogele: 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2012
As i am speaking i am deleting all Davido songs on my phone, am breaking his his CD....I don't want anything that will remind me of his callous attitude... So my sisters has just deleted his songs on their phones...Who is Davido? Sometime ago he was slapped by a Mobile Police Man... what a rubbish...He will meet his match the way he is going someday...

We are no more his fans....
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by inemboy16: 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2012

You're absolutely right, bro. Whether the story is true or not, that kid is naturally proud. However, this kid is always makin me sick with his arrogance. I just wish i could get in contact with him one-on-on i'd blow the hell outta him. No wahala, keep up with ya shit. The end shall tell. Bitch assed idiot.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by LesbianBoy(m): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2012
Maximus85: That boy is sick. Why didnt the taxi man mention 2face, p'square, 9ice or Terry-g? There aint no smoke without fire. Davido should get himself checked. Abi hym don dey sniff white line ni?
Guy, that talk about ''there is no smoke without fire'' is nonsense!!!

There are so many thing that proves this story is fake!

First davido's girlfriend is based in ghana and her name is Nick kards and no susie or whatever

Second, he was in ghana june 30 preparing for the show he had the next day july 1 (pls go to twitter and see for urself! He tweeted he was in ghana days before this so called incident!!) and after the show he posted some pix the next day from the show and some fans on twitter were praising his performance! Yet this driver says davido did all this

Third, davido hit the taxi driver's head/face on the dashboard and blood couldnt come out from his nose or he didnt have a cut on the head and blood would come out, but blood came out of his ear (The taxi guy must have been watching too many nollywood movies, becos its only there that kinda thing can happen!!!) grin grin

Four, the car in the pix does not look like something that was attacked by davido's bouncers!!!

Five, the taxi guy said he lost N100,000 from the attack! Thats nonsense!!! What will davido(someone that posted on twitter his almost 10m brand new car) do with the taxi guy's N100,000 WTF!!!

Only haters will believe this story!
Trust me!

1 Like

Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by LesbianBoy(m): 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
DELETED
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by inemboy16: 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2012
inemboy16:

You're absolutely right, bro. Whether the story is true or not, that kid is naturally proud. However, this kid is always makin me sick with his arrogance. I just wish i could get in contact with him one-on-on i'd blow the hell outta him. No wahala, keep up with ya shit. The end shall tell. Bitch assed idiot.

Hahaha... I just like the way this site converted my last words. 'Poo n naughty woman assed', i never typed that. Cool anyway.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by abiki(f): 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2012
Armenia: Wat do u expect?he is just 19 ,

Everyday, he's 19. He no dey pass 19?
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by jude33084(m): 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
Billyonaire: It cant be Davido, Stop all these blackmails. There are holes allover the story. First, you picked a girl at Mobolaji Johnson, Lekki Second Gate, Mobolaji Johnson is not Lekki Second Gate, the Estate is at Marwa. Then, you took the girl to a Hotel in VI, why would Davido go to Hotel in VI when there are numeous hotels in Lekki where he lives. and you had 100k in your car. Sounds like you met the wrong Davido, and not the Star.

Bro Ɣ☺Ʊ believe that Ɣ☺Ʊ are criticizing τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ story bt yours is worst

So if hotels are in Lekki H̲̅€ can't go to τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ O̶̲̥̅̊nE̶̲̥̅̊ in VI? cheesy

Is that ♈☺uЯ defence for him? Thank God Ɣ☺Ʊ are not his PRO cheesy

Make Davido go Benin go try all these nonsense wink
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by brownlord: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2012
Billyonaire: Why do you think the story is true? That a Billionaire's son, himself a millionaire, will beat a Taxi man and steal is 100k naira ? If you believe this soup then you can believe anything.

Shutup my friend stop tlkin trash, why cnt you read a post before striking ur key, what u gain by readin just head line and u come here start pourin out trash frm ur dead brain, where u blind when he said his key where seized and the car was not locked which is possible for hoodlums to take advntage, although am not supporting the 100k story, but davido has done wrong let stop applauding ths man wit ths kind of attitude he won't go far, where r lil romeo and bawa today, abeg I don tire for some mumu people tht wld never thinkin before commentin
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by brownlord: 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2012
Excelboi: To me, I don't believe this at all! Davido fighting over a lady upon the hundreds or thousands dieing to date the guy? Nonsense

God how did you get access to this place, I don tire for this forum, did you read the same post other persons read from before commenting? Did they say he was fighting with the driver or his gurl friend went to hotel room to meet him wit another girl?, why people so lazy to read yet can esily post trash, think somtin need to be done urgently, this forum has since been hijacked by kids
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by jude33084(m): 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2012
Armenia: Wat do u expect?he is just 19 ,

And SO? Does that make him mad?

19yrs is ∂ grown ♏ãn.
Re: Davido Beats Up Taxi Driver Over Girlfriend by tonyx4x44(m): 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2012
no dullin: I'm begining 2
dislike dis s Davido guy by d seconds...
The f**king thing is dat he aint even talented musically... Mcheew!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) / Zainab Balogun-Nwachukwu Celebrates Survives Coronavirus / Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.