Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

The Mafia Godfather And The Bookkeeper - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Mafia Godfather And The Bookkeeper (1284 Views)

The Gift Of The Mafia Don / The Mafia And Velmo (skit) / The Deaf Bookkeeper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mafia Godfather And The Bookkeeper by bashydemy(m): 10:28am On Aug 04, 2012
A Mafia Godfather finds out that his bookkeeper has cheated him out of $10 million bucks. His bookkeeper is deaf. That was the reason he got the job in the first place. It was assumed that a deaf bookkeeper would not hear anything that he might have to testify about in court.

When the Godfather goes to confront the bookkeeper about his missing $10 million, he brings along his attorney, who knows sign language. The Godfather tells the lawyer 'Ask him where the $10 million bucks he embezzled from me is'. The attorney, using sign language, asks the bookkeeper where the money is?

The bookkeeper signs back: 'I don't know what you are talking about'. The attorney tells the Godfather: 'He says he doesn't know what you're talking about'. The Godfather pulls out a pistol, puts it to the bookkeeper's temple and says, 'Ask him again'! The attorney signs to the bookkeeper: 'He'll kill you if you don't tell him'! The bookkeeper signs back: 'OK! OK! You win! The money is in a brown briefcase, buried behind the shed in my cousin Enzo's backyard in Queens'!
The Godfather asks the attorney: 'Well, what'd he say'? The attorney replies: 'He says you don't have the balls to pull the trigger'.

Re: The Mafia Godfather And The Bookkeeper by Lagusta(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2012
That's y all lawyers are liars..... Seen it before but still nice!!!
Re: The Mafia Godfather And The Bookkeeper by bashydemy(m): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2012
^^ I swear i can't trust my lawyer 100%
Re: The Mafia Godfather And The Bookkeeper by kulboy(m): 12:54am On Aug 05, 2012
I must confess You got me laughing....Nice one grin
Re: The Mafia Godfather And The Bookkeeper by JojoArmani(m): 4:40am On Aug 05, 2012
dis lawyers self........ nice joke man
Re: The Mafia Godfather And The Bookkeeper by toygod2: 4:46am On Aug 05, 2012
rily,this is a serious mata.
Re: The Mafia Godfather And The Bookkeeper by bashydemy(m): 5:47am On Aug 05, 2012
Thx to you all, Na so lawyer be there way no pure

(1) (Reply)

MR Ogbuvugbuvu..........blockbuster Joke / Return Of The Jokes Proff..u Must Laff Even If You No Get Teeth In Your Mouth / Effects Of Smoking Weed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.