Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,721 members, 7,844,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Seriously Confused Guys Please Help A Friend Out. His Cousin Is Pregnant For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously Confused Guys Please Help A Friend Out. His Cousin Is Pregnant For Him (1705 Views)

My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? / Dating Your Cousin: Is It Ethical? / Seriously Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously Confused Guys Please Help A Friend Out. His Cousin Is Pregnant For Him by timilehin007(m): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
Guys please what advice would you give to someone you know too well that got his cousin pregnant?
He confessed to me and i know this girl too well they have been yanshing themselves for months now the lady is about 3weeks pregnant, what should the guy or lady do now and even if they decided to abort it what if something terrible happen to the girl or even if the abortion is successful wont they feel for themselves again...?
Re: Seriously Confused Guys Please Help A Friend Out. His Cousin Is Pregnant For Him by NerdyPoet(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2012
^^^ And why should he date his 'cousin' ? I thought that used to be considered as 'incest'... Anyways i'm just surprised that you are the one using paracetamol for your friend's headache or did you enjoy 'it' with him?
Look at the bright side though, 'his parents get to become grandparents soon grin '

Cheers! smiley
Re: Seriously Confused Guys Please Help A Friend Out. His Cousin Is Pregnant For Him by HOTCASSY(f): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2012
both of them should be in another planet maybe pluto.tell them that it's abomination.they should face the music
Re: Seriously Confused Guys Please Help A Friend Out. His Cousin Is Pregnant For Him by Csami(m): 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2012
Same old sh*t....some people can never change. He got her pregnant so what does he want u to do? Why do u want to advice him? Didn't u advice him when he started the abominable act? Guy shift back and watch the whole as a movie. Thats what i'll do.
Re: Seriously Confused Guys Please Help A Friend Out. His Cousin Is Pregnant For Him by OmoAlata(f): 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2012
I don't think it's an abomination tbh. She's hardly his sister! smiley
Re: Seriously Confused Guys Please Help A Friend Out. His Cousin Is Pregnant For Him by tellwisdom: 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
timilehin007: Guys please what advice would you give to someone you know too well that got his cousin pregnant?
He confessed to me and i know this girl too well they have been yanshing themselves for months now the lady is about 3weeks pregnant, what should the guy or lady do now and even if they decided to abort it what if something terrible happen to the girl or even if the abortion is successful wont they feel for themselves again...?

They were wat?? angry angry angry
Re: Seriously Confused Guys Please Help A Friend Out. His Cousin Is Pregnant For Him by Tolaaaaannni(f): 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2012
WTF? This story is very weird which makes me question if it is true. Why would your "friend" in his right mind be sleeping with his cousin??
Re: Seriously Confused Guys Please Help A Friend Out. His Cousin Is Pregnant For Him by omega25red(m): 11:51pm On Aug 04, 2012
Csami: Same old sh*t....some people can never change. He got her pregnant so what does he want u to do? Why do u want to advice him? Didn't u advice him when he started the abominable act? Guy shift back and watch the whole as a movie. Thats what i'll do.
I like this advice.

poster you have no advice for them because they already know what to do.
Re: Seriously Confused Guys Please Help A Friend Out. His Cousin Is Pregnant For Him by GboyegaD(m): 12:13am On Aug 05, 2012
Since he was so stu.pid to sleep with his cousin, you got no advice for him except you encouraged him when he started the incest.
Re: Seriously Confused Guys Please Help A Friend Out. His Cousin Is Pregnant For Him by ayobase(m): 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2012
What were they thinking.
And d mumu gel too dey open her boulevard.....make dem face the music.
Im suspecting foul play.....it shouldnt be child abuse!
Re: Seriously Confused Guys Please Help A Friend Out. His Cousin Is Pregnant For Him by Theben(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2012
Why do i have the feeling that it happened to the OP and not his friend?
Re: Seriously Confused Guys Please Help A Friend Out. His Cousin Is Pregnant For Him by Sijo01(f): 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2012
Mscheeeeew, idiotas.
Re: Seriously Confused Guys Please Help A Friend Out. His Cousin Is Pregnant For Him by greedie1(f): 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
Sleeping wit cousin? Dat's an abomination in my place. Wat were they thinkin?
Re: Seriously Confused Guys Please Help A Friend Out. His Cousin Is Pregnant For Him by Dondav(m): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2012
It happens.
Re: Seriously Confused Guys Please Help A Friend Out. His Cousin Is Pregnant For Him by Beync(f): 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2012
U know ur close friend have been nyashing his cousin all these while, u dint open a thread to seek advice on how to stop them. It's late for nah

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Always The Girl's Fault? / She Needs Ɣouя. Advice / Conversation Between Me And My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.