Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

She Needs Ɣouя. Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Needs Ɣouя. Advice (1701 Views)

She Needs Help! / Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? / If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by Tonia500(f): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2014
A. Friend of mine just shared her problem with ♍ę and nEeds advice,she met a guy and. They started having sex and she had a boyfrieNd now the problem is that that same guy told her that. He wants to date her. Sister now she is confused.....advice please
Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by dytbabe: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2014
What manner of rubbish is this now ehn
Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by MizMyColi(f): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2014
^^^

Some days, I'm tired of romance land.

This post is the kind that makes chauvinistic guys bash ladies on here without remorse.

First off, why would lady be in a relationship with someone and have repeated sex with another?
Whatever happened to sincerity, honesty and integrity in human relationships?

If that guy is well aware that you have a Boyfriend and insists on dating you, especially if the sex is his main gratification when you two relate?
I hate to be the one announcing this to you but You're being used by a shameless dude.
angry

4 Likes

Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by Houseofglam7(f): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2014
A friend of mine, a colleague at work, my neighbors at home....nobody dey gree say na him problem..... undecided

1 Like

Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by marieolae(f): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2014
This is the reason why chris brown sang loyal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by ammyluv2002(f): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2014
Wow! What a world? U mean, at her age she has the mind to sleep with someone who isn't her boyfriend ?cause from your post I can sense you guys are teenagers. Seriously, what is happening to everyone in the world? I just don't understand.

My advice. .....pls, the both of you should just face your studies ok
Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by Coefficient(m): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2014
You or that your friend is bereft of any iota of sense.
Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by Tymax(m): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2014
I'm not surprised that some ladies are looking for a way to blame the innocent guy. Smh. Ladies please focus on the person at fault- the girl.

MizMyColi take note. angry
Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by MizMyColi(f): 11:45am On Aug 20, 2014
Tymax: I'm not surprised that some ladies are looking for a way to blame the innocent guy. Smh. Ladies please focus on the person at fault- the girl.

MizMyColi take note. angry
Kindly scroll up again and point out any lady on ^^^ here who's blaming the "innocent guy"

I won't mind calling her out.
Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by Tymax(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2014
MizMyColi: Kindly scroll up again and point out any lady on ^^^ here who's blaming the "innocent guy"

I won't mind calling her out.
You called him shameless. How is he shameless? Did he force her?
Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by sistar007(m): 11:50am On Aug 20, 2014
See weitin love of money they cause

*sighs*

1 Like

Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2014
marieolae: This is the reason why chris brown sang loyal
yeah missy, & i fink the bloke is damn rite. These hoes aint loyal.

1 Like

Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
My 1st advice here is.......except you havent written your WAEC, try to work on ur diction & sentence construction. 2nd advice.......seriously? Your friend needs ur advice then you bring the matter to the forum for '3rd party advice', i think it'd make more sense if your friend comes on here herself cos we may want to interract with her to get a clearer picture. 3rd advice, what rili do u want us to say? The hoe aint loyal to her dude, the other guy was only interested in her hole (cos he nw wants her sisterz hole). You dont cling to what is nt yours, for a guy to tell u that he wants anoda gurl, ur freaking sista for dat mata, it means hez done with u. Let her pledge back her loyalty to her guy or reorganise herself and start afresh with a new guy.
Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sister should take a chill pill. So she is sleeping with this guy and now he wants to upgrade from friends with benefit to Boyfriend.

The question is not what either of the men want its what does your friend want?
Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by MizMyColi(f): 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2014

[size=14pt]If[/size] that guy is well aware that you have a Boyfriend and insists on dating you, especially if the sex is his main gratification when you two relate?

Perhaps, you didn't see ^^^ this clause?

Tymax:
You called him shameless. How is he shameless? Did he force her?
Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by Tallesty1(m): 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
ammyluv2002: Wow! What a world? U mean, at her age she has the mind to sleep with someone who isn't her boyfriend
So it is now right to sleep with your boyfriend? WHAT A WORLD

1 Like

Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by Heineken(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Houseofglam7: A friend of mine, a colleague at work, my neighbors at home....nobody dey free say na him problem..... undecided
you're very correct. Always a friend of mine. Op say the truth if na you make you get 1st class advise wey make sense.
Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
Am i the only one who saw the "he wants to date her SISTER" part? Y is evry1 saying he wants to date her? :|
Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by Tymax(m): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
MizMyColi:

Perhaps, you didn't see ^^^ this clause?

Must u swerve the discussion to his corner? Ehn? Why u no fit tackle d babe only. angry As a guy I know how persuasive women can be. They can pressure guys into doing stuff. So please warn ur fellow babe and leave my guy alone. Abeg. Good afternoon wink
Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by jnrbayano(m): 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tonia500: A. Friend of mine just shared her problem with ♍ę and nEeds advice,she met a guy and. They started having sex and she had a boyfrieNd now the problem is that that same guy told her that. He wants to date her. Sister now she is confused.....advice please

What advice have you given her as your friend?
Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by MizMyColi(f): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tymax:
Must u swerve the discussion to his corner? Ehn? Why u no fit tackle d babe only. angry As a guy I know how persuasive women can be. They can pressure guys into doing stuff. So please warn ur fellow babe and leave my guy alone. Abeg. Good afternoon wink
Okay, Babe. You're hereby tackled too - you both are acting shamelessly.

Now Ty can grab a bottle of cold zobo cheesy

Good afternoon grin
Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
olrotimi: Am i the only one who saw the "he wants to date her SISTER" part? Y is evry1 saying he wants to date her? :|

True oo.

He wants to date her sister. Please flush that man from your life and let your sister be guided.
Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by Tymax(m): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
MizMyColi:
Okay, Babe. You're hereby tackled too - you both are acting shamelessly.

Now Ty can grab a bottle of cold zobo cheesy

Good afternoon grin
We shall see grin

1 Like

Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by ammyluv2002(f): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tallesty1: So it is now right to sleep with your boyfriend? WHAT A WORLD
Nope, they are both wrong undecided
Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by Tonia500(f): 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
Seriously Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ should learn to give advice not insults
Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by Tonia500(f): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
ammyluv2002: Wow! What a world? U mean, at her age she has the mind to sleep with someone who isn't her boyfriend ?cause from your post I can sense you guys are teenagers. Seriously, what is happening to everyone in the world? I just don't understand.

My advice. .....pls, the both of you should just face your studies ok
please am not a teenager,am a mother

1 Like

Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by jnrbayano(m): 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tonia500: please am not a teenager,am a mother

That's the reason you are in a good position to advise your naïve friend as regards to my 1st comment and the bold.
Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by ammyluv2002(f): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tonia500: please am not a teenager,am a mother
Oh! Sorry o....but you are in a better position to advise her now. Does this mean you don't know what to say to her? C'mon!
Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by Dreyl(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
marieolae: This is the reason why chris brown sang loyal
all these hoes ain't loyal
Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by cr7lomo: 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
U get bf come de 4k anoda guy , now d guy wan liv u for ur sis , y complain . Karma visited u on time , just liv wit it . D heart of man is soooo wicked
Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by nikkyshyne(f): 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
olrotimi: Am i the only one who saw the "he wants to date her SISTER" part? Y is evry1 saying he wants to date her? :|
You cant blame them. Blame the poor write up.

1 Like

Re: She Needs Ɣouя. Advice by Sallychizzl3: 3:52am On Aug 24, 2014
Some dudes and dudines always tryna score cheap points off OPs since 1985. undecided

She asked for advice for her friend, what the 4ck is ur enigma if shez posing to be one
Everybody has a right to privacy and you can decide to be anybody 'cos this is a no man's land where you dunno who is who and who is reading your post.

It is high time we started respecting people irrespective of the knowledge of their status. Some kids 'll come here and start asking their aunts & uncles if they've written their waec. undecided

Back to the topic joor. grin. Tonia, probably that guy discovered ur frnd has a boyfriend and guessed he's just helping her scratch her itchy spot, he also wanna try his luck with her sister cos he believes ur frnd's sluttines runs in the blood. He might even be dreaming of a 3some. grin

Am sorry to say this ma but ur friend is a slut. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ways To Win Her Heart Faster / Is It Ok If Your Lady Collects Gift From Her Male Friends???? / Battle Of Sexes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.