Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration (21719 Views)

Ogoni Hails Buhari On Implementation Of UNEP On Ogoniland / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / No Action From Shell, Nigeria On Ogoniland Pollution Report – Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by hakymbiyiyaho: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2012
I am sure his lecturers in the universities will be very happy for his communication in the contry. Let him help us to TALK senses into the BOKO HARAM PPL. maybe they will change because of that.God bless Nigeria.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by Stallion77(f): 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
This man is not communicating!
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by ipagzee: 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2012
This guy need psychiatric evaluation, because he is not communicating to anyone but him self alone and that is madness. because when a mad man talks nobody understand him, but him self.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by fnk: 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2012
little by little. that is spanish
175:

poco a poco means poke me, i poke back. Hehehehe!
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2012
yeeehhhh! i need procold.
seriously he doesnt communicate @ all.
communication entails flowing @ d same level wt ur listener.
he's better a comedian
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 07, 2012
I feel sorry for this honourable, he has dishonoured the English language
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by OneNaira6: 6:20am On Aug 07, 2012
It is like someone gave this guy, "The word of the day calender" or he used to be a past spelling-bee champ and he's abusing it.

Anyway below is his quotes again but in English that most of us understand. You gotta thank online dictionary

Re:Ogoni Declares Self-Government......Let it be noted that at the risk of sounding cliché dull,we have declared for the upteenth time, that the convocation of a sovereign national conference for purposes of interrogating the scented demonstration of our national tirade, remains the only potent and efficaciously useful paspartou out of our cascading national devil but alas,disdain satisfaction to say the least and at best Olympian indifference and the dullness of prescriptive poco a poco is what we have been greeted with by intellectual barbarians, high priests of a prebendal state and their scornful agents...LOOK AM NOW?If this is indeed true,many more may follow and this deposits me in a state of heebie jeebies

(paspartou is not a word)

Even in lay terms, he made sense sometimes and other times I was lost. I agree with him though, until sovereign national conference is done, the Nigerian government should expect more groups like ogoni. The USA and UN predicted Nigeria’s break up in year 2015 and we are still in year 2012 and it’s already began.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by Tittos: 10:19am On Aug 07, 2012
kulboy: This Dude lost me at the 4th Line... Does the Guy use a dictionary when writing...This is some heavy shittongue
You are smart.he lost me at the second
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2012
Jakumo: The Right Honorable Grammar-Meister At-Large, Patrick Obahiagbon, of the “Flabber-Whelmed and Over-Ghasted" fame, never fails to deliver whenever the need arises to put The Queen’s lingua franca through its paces in all its unmitigated, timeless splendor, cacoethes loquendi, cacoethes scribendi.

Effortlessly bestriding the ever-shifting metaphysical delineation that separates inter-alia the ponderous, pedantic and indecipherable from the transcendent and inspired, our man Patrick takes no prisoners as he pulls out all stops to bombard befuddled captive audiences with cascading rip-tides of scintillating diction carefully drawn from the most labyrinthine, convoluted, obscure and tautological outer reaches of human comprehension, ad-nauseum, nolle-prosecui, curia-advisari-vult. In simple terms, the prevailing modus operandi shall maintain its current status-quo and continue to do so ipso-facto, corpus-habeus, ad-iudicium, and of course, ad-infinitum.

As Miles Davis was to improvisational jazz, Patrick Obahiagbon is to the English language. Whether it be Miles cutting loose with his trumpet, or Patrick reaching for his well-worn thesaurus, the band plays on, allowing the soloist to lift off into the stratosphere of existential and neurological suspended animation, such that even when sour notes slip out into the mesmerizing audio-perceptory data-stream, disoriented audience members merely glance around, note others vigorously nodding their heads in spellbound appreciation, and so proceed to do the same for fear of appearing ignorant or uncultured, veritas vos liberabit.

Patrick is da MAN. Nihil Incarborendum Illegitimi !
grin grin grin grin...Oh my God, another patrick on the looose grin grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 07, 2012
Tittos:
You are smart.he lost me at the second

then I am too good, anyway he didnt even know how to spell Umpteenth ( not upteenth), I need to schoool him cool cool cool
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by dougivilla(m): 3:29am On Aug 08, 2012
CHESSBOARD:
grin grin grin grin...Oh my God, another patrick on the looose grin grin
Patrick abi canon?
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by comradeoscar(m): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2012
[color=#770077][/color](dis man has completely gone loco! he is a very poor comunicator. he wil neva win election again in Edo state cos he wil only succede in talky to ad understandy himself. let his grammar spree continue! dat is what he wil b rememered for. obahiagramer (Hon)
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by PhysicsQED(m): 10:45am On Aug 08, 2012
PhysicsQED: In some sense, and on some level, Patrick Obahiagbon is actually illiterate.

Truth.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by CARLISTO77(m): 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
ololo12: Here comes Nairaland's finest, our one and only, undisputed OON, GCON, CFN Carlistos77 ( AKA Patrick Obiahagbon of Nairaland)

Thank you sir, for gracing this thread. I just read your take on the topic on ground. And believe me you, I wasn't unable to decipher what you put down. Could you kind enough as to break it down in lay man language so that I can understand.

I no know who better pass between you and Mr Pato
God bless you sir!!

Well, I must say a big thank-you for your acknowledgement and witticism of thought.
What I was stressing upon was just to confirm what some savvy members of this forum have
beforehand contributed concerning the pusillanimous expression of the Honourable...
The ultimate, is well robust and seasoned in wizardry connaissance of vocabularies,
but he lacks literary embellishment. He's unable to alloy big words with genuine connotation.
On the long run, he's to be respected, adored as being among the few that speak out and stand for the mass
of Nigeria. Peace upon you...
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by jerusalem101: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2012
if i say am not confuse then am seriously joking oh,,,,omo! na die be this oh.......
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 10, 2012
This guy should just shut up already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls / Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 / Fani-kayode Commends Buhari For Suspending FRC Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.