Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration (21720 Views)

Ogoni Hails Buhari On Implementation Of UNEP On Ogoniland / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / No Action From Shell, Nigeria On Ogoniland Pollution Report – Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by searay(m): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2012
Jakumo: The Right Honorable Grammar-Meister At-Large, Patrick Obahiagbon, of the “Flabber-Whelmed and Over-Ghasted" fame, never fails to deliver whenever the need arises to put The Queen’s lingua franca through its paces in all its unmitigated, timeless splendor, cacoethes loquendi, cacoethes scribendi.

Effortlessly bestriding the ever-shifting metaphysical delineation that separates inter-alia the ponderous, pedantic and indecipherable from the transcendent and inspired, our man Patrick takes no prisoners as he pulls out all stops to bombard befuddled captive audiences with cascading rip-tides of scintillating diction carefully drawn from the most labyrinthine, convoluted, obscure and tautological outer reaches of human comprehension, ad-nauseum, nolle-prosecui, curia-advisari-vult. In simple terms, the prevailing modus operandi shall maintain its current status-quo and continue to do so ipso-facto, corpus-habeus, ad-iudicium, and of course, ad-infinitum.

As Miles Davis was to improvisational jazz, Patrick Obahiagbon is to the English language. Whether it be Miles cutting loose with his trumpet, or Patrick reaching for his well-worn thesaurus, the band plays on, allowing the soloist to lift off into the stratosphere of existential and neurological suspended animation, such that even when sour notes slip out into the mesmerizing audio-perceptory data-stream, disoriented audience members merely glance around, note others vigorously nodding their heads in spellbound appreciation, and so proceed to do the same for fear of appearing ignorant or uncultured, veritas vos liberabit.

Patrick is da MAN. Nihil Incarborendum Illegitimi !
If you are not related to the Hon Patrick then you must be posses by grammaaaaasssssss. Man pass man
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by donigspain(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2012
ololo12: Mr Pato more grease to your elbow. You are and will always remain my Mentor.
The Igodo Migodo of Nigeria

May your days be numbered sir!
Dude, I hope you know what your last sentence denotes... Hmmm, much wish for your supposed mentor!
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by fortyfeet(m): 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2012
patrick, miss you in the national assembly. more of funny events so you can always show face. last i heard from you was during the subsidy saga.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by Blueboy0402: 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2012
Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Rev Chris Okotie, just wondering....... grin grin grin grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by dougivilla(m): 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2012
Acidosis: abeg wetin be
.poco a poco?

.siroco?

abi i nor go school?
Poco a poco = litle by little. Siroco? That one pass me oh!
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by Ebeau: 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2012
what is d essence of this nonsense if we wouldnt understand.

Attention seeking is all he wants and gets by speaking this way
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by NaijaNaWaa: 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2012
Mr. Bombastic has denied ever owning a Facebook account. So who keeps posting those mumbo jumbo in his name?
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by norabenok: 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2012
I laughed tire. But what is important is getting his message: some people are sitting down on the good idea of a Sovereign National Conference.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by MCCARTHY01(m): 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2012
dis patrick is simply gud! Kp it up
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by CARLISTO77(m): 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2012
dougivilla: Poco a poco = litle by little. Siroco? That one pass me oh!
Sirocco = a hot wind blowing from North Africa across the Mediterranean to southern Europe.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by Htown64(m): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2012
tempest01: Abeg this man sef...this one no be communication again...na encryption
Hehehe... I no fit laugh come out sef wen i read am. This guy go kill person one day.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by chy22(m): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2012
.poco a poco?

.siroco?

abi i nor go school?
poco a poco means little by little and it is german not even english
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by subzero2(m): 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2012
Hon. Patrick, i must advice you to always let your conversational communication possess a cherified consciousness and congency. Let your entamporaness, descentment and unpermitted expectation have veronese and veraciity. Avoid pomposity, protisity, verbocity and rapacity and learn to respect the public's intergrity. :
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by bonetalk(m): 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2012
.poco a poco?

.siroco?

abi i nor go school?
poco a poco means little by little in music, but i dont know that of siroco? But u can google it...
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by CARLISTO77(m): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2012
sub_zero: Hon. Patrick, i
must advice
you to always let your conversational
communication possess a cherified consciousness and
congency. Let your entamporaness
, descentment
and unpermitted
expectation have veronese
and veraciity
. Avoid pomposity, protisity
, verbocity
and rapacity
and learn to respect the public's
intergrity
. :
Please, do fix your gaffes, and stop committing solecism...
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by dougivilla(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2012
Jakumo: The Right Honorable Grammar-Meister At-Large, Patrick Obahiagbon, of the “Flabber-Whelmed and Over-Ghasted" fame, never fails to deliver whenever the need arises to put The Queen’s lingua franca through its paces in all its unmitigated, timeless splendor, cacoethes loquendi, cacoethes scribendi.

Effortlessly bestriding the ever-shifting metaphysical delineation that separates inter-alia the ponderous, pedantic and indecipherable from the transcendent and inspired, our man Patrick takes no prisoners as he pulls out all stops to bombard befuddled captive audiences with cascading rip-tides of scintillating diction carefully drawn from the most labyrinthine, convoluted, obscure and tautological outer reaches of human comprehension, ad-nauseum, nolle-prosecui, curia-advisari-vult. In simple terms, the prevailing modus operandi shall maintain its current status-quo and continue to do so ipso-facto, corpus-habeus, ad-iudicium, and of course, ad-infinitum.

As Miles Davis was to improvisational jazz, Patrick Obahiagbon is to the English language. Whether it be Miles cutting loose with his trumpet, or Patrick reaching for his well-worn thesaurus, the band plays on, allowing the soloist to lift off into the stratosphere of existential and neurological suspended animation, such that even when sour notes slip out into the mesmerizing audio-perceptory data-stream, disoriented audience members merely glance around, note others vigorously nodding their heads in spellbound appreciation, and so proceed to do the same for fear of appearing ignorant or uncultured, veritas vos liberabit.

Birds of d same feathers na d same mama born them!
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by ashdre: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2012
No communication at all.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by bright007(f): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2012

we are complaining of Patrick and u come with this your own grammer.SMH
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by manuch(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2012
i wonder if he was president of nigeria will he be using all this grammer in his state house meetings and visiting dignitaries from around the world.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by Martinsvp1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2012
Poco a pocov? .. in a state of heebie jeebies.?? Dis man shaaaa
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by flexya: 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2012
.poco a poco?

.siroco?

abi i nor go school?

Poco a poco Means little by little. Didn't u take music classes in secondary sch? Funnt enough, that was the only comprehensable phrase 2 me. The rest was Latin.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by Godysien(m): 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2012
Hon. Patrick spoke his mind clearly on the stand of the Ogonis and the state of the nation(NIGERIA); but the reason behind his accusation is that many Nigerians fail to read advancingly to upgrade their vocabulary(ies). I salute you, the Edo Hon.!
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by jude33084(m): 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2012
teminoni: No message has been passed across here :- angry[

H̲̅€ has ♍♈ dear wink

Just leave τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ main grammar ƌ̲̣̣̣̥
n̶̲̥̅̊
d̶̲̥̅̊ read τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ rest grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by jude33084(m): 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2012
Basic: Sensible speech needs not contain heavy grammar. It shouldn't contain useless and irrelevant words, just as a piece of drawing shouldn't contain irrelevant lines, and a machine shouldn't contain irrelevant parts. Simplicity begets effective communication. What is your message when, after your speech, people see you as a lunatic? Unfortunately still, all the trash he spoke can be summarised in a single sentence: A SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE WILL SOLVE NIGERIA'S POLITICAL PROBLEMS.

Ɣ☺Ʊ are as guilty as Patrick! angry

Why didn't Ɣ☺Ʊ just go straight t̶̲̥̅̊
o̲̣̥
♈☺uЯ point like Ɣ☺Ʊ did in τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ last sentence wink
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by emanobis(m): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2012
dafman10:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/PatrickObahiagbon/posts/510054055678423

LWKMD

2 b frank,wt messi is 2 soccer,dz wt Hon. Patrick is 2 Grammer.
I cnt stop laffing
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by hypergig(m): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2012
Itumo..
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by chucky234(m): 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2012
dougivilla: Poco a poco = litle by little. Siroco? That one pass me oh!
Sirocco simply means windstorm that lift cloud in Italy
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by jude33084(m): 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2012
Ebeau: what is d essence of this nonsense[b] if we wouldnt understand.[/b]

Attention seeking is all he wants and gets by speaking this way

Ɣ☺Ʊ mean if Ɣ☺Ʊ don't understand? wink because I got τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ message bro smiley
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by chucky234(m): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2012
ololo12: Mr Pato more grease to your elbow. You are and will always remain my Mentor.
The Igodo Migodo of Nigeria

May your days be numbered sir!
Ignorance is truly a disease with little cure,you dumbly wished your supposed mentor death without blinking an eyelid.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by dein77(m): 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2012
teminoni: No message has been passed across here :- angry[
Mr Patrick's grammatical proliferation has discombobulated our collective ingenuity and sanity
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by chucky234(m): 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2012
Grammar is like a mini god to Nigerians,whiteman don't give a poo about big grammar.
We see big grammar as a form of rank that inform people of your level of education which end up ruining your colloquial expressions for lack of grammar (act of putting right words in the right places),simplicity is the best as that the only way you can effectively pass your messages to your audience.
Communication is incomplete without the receiver understanding the tone ,purpose and meaning of your message,too bad Nigerians have made big deformative grammar inheritance.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration by ololo12: 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2012
No sir, I attended FGC IK

ayobase:

Off Topic:
Did U attend Olivet Baptist High School, Oyo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Commends Buhari For Suspending FRC Code / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Johannesburg As An International Election Observer / BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.