Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ (29139 Views)

No Evidence Linking Boko Haram To ISIS, Says Federal Government / Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists / Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by papagiddy(m): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2012
Muslim and terrorism are the same.mhohammed just came to set confusion in the world honestly.in fact, peace can not possibly be upon him!!
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by armadeo(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2012
christ4mi: ino(m), Warish, rusher14, rash47(m), francini(m), christ4mi(f), tantan, Afamdman(m), Cdspencer(m), informatix, eze-best(m), Meeky(m), yyb14, Saint paris, Beync(f), desu, king-paragon, peterg3, fsammy(m), deevah(f), nokia3310, omenziate(m), stanco88, Beloved2real, Ganys, doseni(m), Stressy, tintingz, gurusoft55, xremmy, Phikom(m), gbadexy(m), bollyaddy, jerseyboy, Daniel Nwulu, parryon(f), alekside(m), four4, cooporate baby(f), OneDy, 1.9ja(f), edos_g(m), vanstanzy, israel ben-zion, oladoya and 58 guest(s) Jobless people

What do u call one who copies and pastes a list of jobless people

1 Like

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by rash47(m): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2012
papa giddy: Muslim and terrorism are the same.mhohammed just came to set confusion in the world honestly.in fact, peace can not possibly be upon him!!

For d notice of ur devilish mind,world muslim population is almost two billion nd whenever each one one of us remembers him,we say (saw) meaning PBUH. Now imagine in dat ur cocoanut head dat dat amount of people pray for ur condemn soul when u cease to exist,of which I don't think even ur harlot mama will miss you...
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by passionate88: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2012
ogugua88:

Your meds no get NAFDAC number.

The sooner you know GEJ and BH are in bed together, the better for you.

hmmm so you still listen to tales by moonlight?.

1 Like

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by easiest(m): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2012
May God redeem Nigeria though i srongly believe that the bokoharam can't be Muslims they are just hide under that umbrela to do the evil.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by ebere1712: 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2012
ak47mann: Do not no when people can see that killing and bombing innocent Nigerians in northern nigeria for the past 50years has proved that we are not welcome in one Nigeria,especially when one is an unwelcome alien in the land the one has vowed to develop at the expense of one's own land?no need of belabor the point,all BIAFRANS, return to BIAFRA,rebuild BIAFRA,have your own homeland BIAFRA develop and independent and sovereign.You are worth it, your homeland worth it, your ancestry worth it...

I no one igbo-man that spent 30million naira on a house in the north,now he put the house for sale and some alhajis were pricing the property for 5million and the igbo-man refuse and travel back to his native land after 6months he came back,this is after the first phased of boko haram killings he said he could not recognize the area again,looking like a war zone then he contacted the alhaji to tell him that he had accepted the price. unsurprisingly the Hausa man told him that out of that 5million he had spent 2million out of it,and the igbo-man angrily went back to his homeland and abandon the property....
Igbos listen to this wise man. There is no place like home. Make hay while the sun shines. COME BACK HOME!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by passionate88: 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2012
engsucess: [b][/b] yes they are not fighting for islam if so y did they ask for resignation, its politics

They asked for his resignation because he is not a muslim and even if he converts, which he won't, hausa/fulani muslims don't regard muslims from oyher tribe as real muslim except the hausas/fulanis
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by passionate88: 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2012
To that guy asking to be shown where in the koran or hadith or sunnah that the promises of 72 virgins were made... I found this online.

The difficulty in determining what the Koran has to say about virgins and such is establishing what the Koran says, period. Translators vary widely in their rendering of the spare and often opaque text. For example, we find the following passage in a Web-based version of Islam's holy book (www.unn.ac.uk/societies/islamic/index.htm): "Verily, for the Muttaqun [righteous], there will be a success (paradise); gardens and grapeyards; and young full-breasted (mature) maidens of equal age; and a full cup (of wine)" (An-Naba 78:31-34). Whoa, one thinks--the Kingdom of Heaven meets the Playboy Advisor! However, most other English translations, both on-line and in print, replace "full-breasted maidens" with some tame construction such as "companions." Inquiring further, we find that the Arabic word at issue is WakawaAAiba, which appears nowhere else in the Koran. The French, less prudish in these matters, usually render it as something like des belles aux seins arrondis, "beautiful women with round breasts," so I think it's pretty clear what the Prophet, or at least his stenographers, had in mind.

Nothing in the Koran specifically states that the faithful are allotted 72 virgins apiece. For this elaboration we turn to the hadith, traditional sayings traced with varying degrees of credibility to Muhammad. Hadith number 2,562 in the collection known as the Sunan al-Tirmidhi says, "The least [reward] for the people of Heaven is 80,000 servants and 72 wives, over which stands a dome of pearls, aquamarine and ruby."

A little hype from the marketing department, you may say. Fine. Let's return to the Koran, Islam's font of religious authority. Even if we leave out the racy detail and make allowances for metaphor, we're obliged to admit that Islamic heaven is a pretty rockin' place, with an emphasis on sensual pleasures. The provision of virgins in indeterminate quantities is alluded to at numerous points, and you know they're not just there to fluff the pillows. (In fairness to the Prophet, the physical quality usually attributed to the houris, as they're called, is "wide lovely eyes."wink The food, service, ambience., etc, are great. You're allowed to enjoy things the Koran explicitly denies you on earth, such as alcohol, and you won't even get sick. ("Wine . . . delicious to those who drink it . . . will neither dull their senses nor they will become drunk."wink Granted, the whole thing is skewed toward the male idea of a good time, a defect by no means confined to Islam. Were Muhammad to found a religion today, I'm confident that each female arrival in heaven would be assigned a comely stud who would provide fabulous sex and in addition hang the curtain rods the first time he was asked. Granted, also, the emphasis on virgins is a little weird. (Think back on the first nights you've been party to. Was this your idea of great sex?) Still, you have to admit, heaven as Party Central sure beats the Christian idea of angels with harps.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by livapul86(m): 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2012
To be frank, I actually believe Boko haram is just taking the piss with these statements. Am quite certain when they've shot these videos, they sit back with a bottle of Schepe laughing their hearts out to the craziness of their requests.
One of these days, Boko Haram would release a video demanding that Nigerian men must keep a Goatee.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by passionate88: 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2012
I just hope boko haram wouldn't do this next

June 20, 2012 update: An Egyptian Salafist group, the Popular Egyptian Islamic Association, finds tomatoes offensive if they are cut in such a way that reveals the shape of ae Eastern cross and advises Muslims that "Eating tomatoes is forbidden because they are Christian."

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by four4: 12:48am On Aug 06, 2012
gboss4sure:

There is nothing like disrespecting other peoples religion until BH declares their religion is not islam then we would stop disrespecting islam
that means you must b stupid then, those that mean because one of ur bros or sis arm robber every body in ur family too are arm rober too?
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by four4: 1:42am On Aug 06, 2012
Yahoo1: ..,who wouldnt defend his/her tribe,religion and so on,am nt judging bc the Bible said,judge ye nt,dat ye myt nt be judged!....there are hypocrites in d christian churches,nd also in muslims! But if islam is a peaceful religion,y hv we nt seen any muslim kum out in d open and say BH r doing all dis in dia own belief,u people kum 2 NL,or any social network and start making pointless arguements with people who u say dnt hv facts! 4 al we kn dis terrorists r muslims,nd they r doing everyting ur buk says,unless we see sum real open reaction,dats wat we will always say!
that is your own cup of tea, oya be drinking it, fool!
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by mike404(m): 1:50am On Aug 06, 2012
RELGION OF PEACE INDEED.......RAMADAN KAREEM grin
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by four4: 1:55am On Aug 06, 2012
Sun of god: Buhari needs to call of his boys?

Sore looser . . .
. You are still in water of stupidity? Na u sabi oo
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by four4: 2:04am On Aug 06, 2012
samkoro:

Don't mind that blind man called Fellis. He needs deliverance from that satanic bondage he is into.He thinks that praying five times a day to Allah will lead him to the paradise of Jehovah and save him from the hellish kingdom of Allah,what a scam.

Islam is the anti-christ in the bible.They are the green flag from the north,in revelation.The colour of islam is green.The bible prophesies in revelation are comming to pass with alarming precision
. As you too also need mental deliverance
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by four4: 2:07am On Aug 06, 2012
ifihearam: Islam is a cursed religion and the propeller mohammed(piss be on him)is also cursed no wonder he died in a battle field,buhari and his followers are cursed as well. Boko haram your waterloo is nigh things will not go as usual trust me.
see as your name even sound like bokoharam, idiot!
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by four4: 3:15am On Aug 06, 2012
Beync: these people are truly lame. So dis is where u get u revelation dat u will be rewarded with thousands of virgins after committing suicide. U people are fish brains. By their fruits we shall know them. U r solidly behind killing of infidels by ur bk. How many of you can say 'may allah punish boko haram, their sponsors and their sympathizers?' All u keep looking for excuses to defend their shameful acts but rain curses on any one why criticize islam. We condemn any act of voilence, murder, robbery or kidnapping and we don't hesitate to give information dat would help eradicate the perpetrators unlike u. Islam is synonymous with violence, u can bring on ur empty curses to come sniff my bottom, I call it empty becos u mohamed is powerless and can't do shiiit
mosquitoe brain! if you do not know what is goin on go nd read the thrend from beging. Can you jst point where on this trend any muslim is or was defending boko haram? Or is it because one of ur bros or sis be arm robber everybody be arm robber in ur family? Or is it because one nigerian was 419 everybody b 419 in nigeria? Or is it because some of your pastors are gay or homosexual does that mean all christian are gay or homosexual or it was written in bible that chritian be homosexual? Or because some of your pastors nd leaders be ritualist does that mean all christian are be ritualist? Abi is it untill all muslims renounce or condem their religion till you pple will agree with us that boko haram are not acting on behave or script of ISLAM. Abi why should you hold me responsible for activities of terorist group just because I'm a muslim? Or why should somebody attack or given false information about my religion and I shold not talk just because of some useless terorist?? Or the information about those terorist hideout nd bomb factory being detected by jtf are given to them you or your co-heter? Use your GOD given brain fo_ol!
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Beync(f): 6:29am On Aug 06, 2012
four4: mosquitoe brain! if you do not know what is goin on go nd read the thrend from beging. Can you jst point where on this trend any muslim is or was defending boko haram? Or is it because one of ur bros or sis be arm robber everybody be arm robber in ur family? Or is it because one nigerian was 419 everybody b 419 in nigeria? Or is it because some of your pastors are gay or homosexual does that mean all christian are gay or homosexual or it was written in bible that chritian be homosexual? Or because some of your pastors nd leaders be ritualist does that mean all christian are be ritualist? Abi is it untill all muslims renounce or condem their religion till you pple will agree with us that boko haram are not acting on behave or script of ISLAM. Abi why should you hold me responsible for activities of terorist group just because I'm a muslim? Or why should somebody attack or given false information about my religion and I shold not talk just because of some useless terorist?? Or the information about those terorist hideout nd bomb factory being detected by jtf are given to them you or your co-heter? Use your GOD given brain fo_ol!
u must be suffering from brain tumor u maggot. Islam is synonymous with violent take or continue blind folding ur ignorant self. Even among the so called educated ones. If not for the timely intervention of NYSC officials, muslim corpers almost butchered fellow Christian corpers over argument to allow them face a cow towards the east before they would kill the cow. Imagine a host community gave a cow to corpers comprising people from other religions and the so called educated muslims wanted to islamtize it and dedicate public stuff to their gods. and when the christians refused them they started screaming allah and wanted to stab christian with knifes. It was an eye saw to see that even those muslims who went to school who should be more civilize than the ordinary aboki in d street could create a such scene over a cow. Until u people prove otherwise, u r still what u r. u r brainwashed! U r not normal, elevated fooooool.

1 Like

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Biggysmalls919(m): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2012
boko haram could have represented nigeria in shooting event at the olympics.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Mutee: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Please, where was Boko haram when OBJ was president?

Did they just wake up to a Non-Muslim president? It's getting clearer and clearer by the day what their real motive is. It ain't religious or tribal at all at all, it's a political agenda hiding behind religion.

May God increase your knowledge for this comment. Your head is there.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by exconed(m): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2012
uy plus: Its high time an SNC is callled up! We dnt want ds muslims anymore! Da union ws a forced 1!! He who kills by da sword wld die by da sword!! I wsh I ws da presidnt, I wld hv peacfully dissolved ds country!! Bsds, is allah a lame god dt he cnt fight 4hmslf?y mst humans fight 4a whole god?and dt bastard of a bomber blvs he will hv 7virgns attchd to hm n a swimming pool of alcohol in heaven!so aftr exhaustn ur 7virgins wot next?cos da gospel of da q'ran hs bn fulfilled wit 7virgns n alcohol! No coedine n igbo in al-jannar? Trash of a religion!!!

7VIRGINS? CHE E 2MUCH O.BT WAIT O WHO IS DCIEVN WHO?AR DEY DCVIN DEMSEF OR MUHAMMED DCIEVED DEM?INTO BLIEVN ALL D TRASH HE WROTE IN D QURAN.U PPLE SHLD WAKE UP 4RM UR SLUMBER,D EARLIER D BETTER OR BHOLD D HELL FIRE .because MUHAMMED=DECIEVER. BWARE
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by dtemidare: 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2012
trigar12: CHAI!!! Retardeen Gej, u see your life. This people are not ghost, why can't you send SANGO or AMADIOHA to kill them when the JTF fails.

Your father is a retardeen.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 07, 2012
Of course this has always been the Northern agenda i.e the islamisation of nigeria
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Tunmosh(m): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2012
Anyone who think this bombing is islamic is myopic in his/her thinking because islam is not only practice in Nigeria, there are other islamic country that accommodate other religion. If we consider other part of Nigeria apart from d northern part we will see dat a family could made up of d two religions n it will b difficult 4 one to attack his/her cousin but I think d leaders should b blame for this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring / FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR / "Emefiele Will Expire" - Throwback Of When Oshiomhole Battled CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.