Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ (29137 Views)

No Evidence Linking Boko Haram To ISIS, Says Federal Government / Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists / Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Detongue: 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2012
Mohammed just reincanated in d leader of boko haram. D man is showing all d traits of mohammed
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2012
Boko haram is not fighting for islam,they are a group supported by northern extremist's and politicians to unsit and frustrate GEJ's tenure.
I'm just disappointed GEJ has no military charisma to exterminate this group,otherwise,Boko haram would have been history.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by ak47mann(m): 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2012
Do not no when people can see that killing and bombing innocent Nigerians in northern nigeria for the past 50years has proved that we are not welcome in one Nigeria,especially when one is an unwelcome alien in the land the one has vowed to develop at the expense of one's own land!no need of belabor the point,all BIAFRANS, return to BIAFRA,rebuild BIAFRA,have your own homeland BIAFRA develop and independent and sovereign.You are worth it, your homeland worth it, your ancestry worth it...

I no one igbo-man that spent 30million naira on a house in the north,now he put the house for sale and some alhajis were pricing the property for 5million and the igbo-man refuse and travel back to his native land after 6months he came back,this is after the first phased of boko haram killings he said he could not recognize the area again,looking like a war zone then he contacted the alhaji to tell him that he had accepted the price. unsurprisingly the Hausa man told him that out of that 5million he had spent 2million out of it,and the igbo-man angrily went back to his homeland and abandon the property....

1 Like

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2012
Honestly, I think Nigeria will be better off divided. We xtians to the south, and those blood thirsty animals(muslims) to the north. I'm sick of em already! Muslims should own the north, so they bomb n kill themselves! Rubbish!!
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Ndkings1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2012
Hmmmm, i dey laf o!
So it has gotn 2 dis?
If Gej says yes boko haram wil no
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by lacasa: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2012
slimdamatrix: Honestly, I think Nigeria will be better off divided. We xtians to the south, and those blood thirsty animals(muslims) to the north. I'm sick of em already! Muslims should own the north, so they bomb n kill themselves! Rubbish!!

Will u now expel the muslims in the south?

Or dnt u knw tђere r millions of muslims in the south?

Bloody illiterate
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by SmoothCrim: 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2012
Is this a joke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WOW I never realized Nigeria was THIS bad.

One can tell an elected sitting president to accept another religion and get out of office!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Sike(m): 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2012
*fold arms*
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by NkwaGOD(m): 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2012
I believe its only a stupid person that will allow soap leather to cover his/her face while he is in a pool of water. Mr GEJ should not tell me that he has not been able to have discover all who are behind all these murderous activities of this foolish islamic sect. Or what is his personal deceisions. Because as far as am concerned we donot have anything again as ONE NIGERIA. He should also remember that God placed him there at a time as this for a particular purpose. He should be better adviced.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Humphreydis(m): 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2012
trigar12: CHAI!!! Retardeen Gej, u see your life. This people are not ghost, why can't you send SANGO or AMADIOHA to kill them when the JTF fails.
.....I pity d couples dat gave birth to you.Is dat hw u have bn raining insults on ur parents,didnt dey taught you in @home or even in school hw 2 talk 2 ur elders..abi GEJ na ur mate!...
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by raynold17(m): 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2012
fellis:
Stop lying. You know very well the Bible supports violence;

^Are these verses not from your Bible?
Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them
wherever ye find them, and drive
them out of the places whence they
drove you out, for persecution [of
Muslims] is worse than slaughter
[of non-believers]
... but if they desist, then lo! Allah
is forgiving and merciful. And
fight them until persecution is no
more, and religion is for Allah."

Quran (2:216) - " Fighting is
prescribed for you , and ye dislike
it. But it is possible that ye dislike
a thing which is good for you, and
that ye love a thing which is bad
for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye
know not."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast
terror into the hearts of the
Unbelievers, for that they joined
companions with Allah, for which
He had sent no authority".

This speaks directly of polytheists,
yet it also includes Christians, since
they believe in the Trinity (ie. what
Muhammad incorrectly believed to
be 'joining companions to Allah').

now you'll say this is from one anti Islamic site.

1 Like

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by kaeto(m): 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2012
So funny. Fact is, fanatical muslims don't get it, how irritating their idolatory warlock religion is to sound christians,GEJ convert to sh.it indeed.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by samkoro: 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2012
gidiMonsta:

If the old testament is just a history of judaism, why is it part of your bible? You quote verses from it when is suits you and choose to ignore it when you feel its genocidal verses go against the teachings of your "new testament god". I never knew God has multiple personality disorder oo. What's the point of having two contradictory books in one book?

Yes Muhammed (S.A.W.) killed but it was to defend himself, his faith and his followers from those who relentlessly attacked them. So did Moses, David, Solomon when the Israelites were persecuted.

I understand far better than you because I opened my eyes to enlightment unlike you who is shackled in the myth of a religion created by the pagan romans 600yrs after they killed the "sun of god". Read the Qur'an and not anti-islamic books, see for yourself and don't let someone else reason for you.

Old testament is basicaly a history of judaism/jews. It contains the good ,the bad and the urgly for record purposes.Christianity-a product of the life of christ in the new testament world,quotes and chooses the goodness in the old testament as refences.Christ himself quoted from those goodness.

Unlike Islam that loves the violent verses of the psalms and some books in the bible.

Repent and discover the true God.

The essence of Christ is to show mankind the way to the true God after very many thousands of years in darkness due to the sin of Adam.

The point is that all moslems are still under the sins of Adam and Eve until they accept christ who was pierced with an arrow on the rib to create the church which is the wife/body of christ just like the rib of Adam was punctured to create Eve.

My brother,Christ rose from the dead and accended to heaven after meeting with the disciples but mohamed could not rise from the dead talkless of going to heaven .
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by samkoro: 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2012
lacasa: Christianity's Cannibalism on display here-

After they're done with this sacred ritual of theirs, they move 2d church to αve a gay/lesbian-or.gy ϯo crown it all up
grin

Below is a link of a reportage of cannibalsm by christians in Nigeria; killing/eating of Muslims in Jos by Birom people.
http://newsrescue.com/birom-christians-eat-roasted-flesh-of-muslims-they-killed-in-jos-nigeria/

Tell me where Christ supported gays.

All that moslems are accussed of were the crimes what mohamed committed.

Simple ! ! ! Are you deaf and blind ? Do you want you and your daughter and wives to go to hell ?
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2012
Why are you people turning this thread to a religious one? Go to the religious section and start a new thread for your discussion.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by mikron(m): 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2012
Aybank: Na wa ooo, wetin we no go see. I wipe for 9ja cryNa wa ooo, wetin we no go see. I wipe for 9ja
weep u mean
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by T9ksy(m): 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2012
GEJ is well and well truly, phocked!!!

Accept Islam and then pi.ss off!!

I dey laugh o!!!!
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by bigmitchmob: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2012
fellis:
You are a despicable person samkoro. You keep pasting these lies you copied off some anti-Islamic site without even bothering to verify if the things said about Muslims are true.
Some foolish Nairaland Christians have also decided to 'like' the lies you posted without bothering to find out for themselves or to use their block heads.
You people disgust me.

Then prove him wrong
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Anebipeter: 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2012
They are on their way to hell fire
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2012
raynold17 :
Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them
wherever ye find them, and drive
them out of the places whence they
drove you out, for persecution [of
Muslims] is worse than slaughter
[of non-believers]
... but if they desist, then lo! Allah
is forgiving and merciful. And
fight them until persecution is no
more, and religion is for Allah."
Quran (2:216) - " Fighting is
prescribed for you , and ye dislike
it. But it is possible that ye dislike
a thing whic and everything else you wrote.
Aren't there some verses of the Qur'an that condone "killing the infidel"? [/size][/b]
By Huda, About.com Guide
Question: Aren't there some verses of the Qur'an that condone "killing the infidel"?
Answer: The Qur'an commands Muslims to stick up for themselves in a defensive battle -- i.e. if an enemy army attacks, then Muslims are to fight against that army until they stop their aggression. All of the verses that speak about fighting/war in the Qur'an are in this context.
There are some specific verses that are very often "snipped" out of context, either by critics of Islam discussing "jihadism," or by misguided Muslims themselves who wish to justify their aggressive tactics.
"Slay Them" - If They Attack You First
For example, one verse (in its snipped version) reads: "slay them wherever you catch them" (Qur'an 2:191). But who is this referring to? Who are "they" that this verse discusses? The preceding and following verses give the correct context:
"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And slay them wherever you catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter, But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful, If they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression" (2:190-193).
It is clear from the context that these verses are discussing a defensive war, when a Muslim community is attacked without reason, oppressed and prevented from practicing their faith. In these circumstances, permission is given to fight back -- but even then Muslims are instructed not to transgress limits, and to cease fighting as soon as the attacker gives up. Even in these circumstances, Muslim are only to fight directly against those who are attacking them, not innocent bystanders or non-combatants.
"Fight the Pagans" - If They Break Treaties
A similar verse can be found in chapter 9, verse 5 -- which in its snipped, out of context version could read: "fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)." Again, the preceding and following verses give the context.
This verse was revealed during a historical period when the small Muslim community had entered into treaties with neighboring tribes (Jewish, Christian, and pagan). Several of the pagan tribes had violated the terms of their treaty, secretly aiding an enemy attack against the Muslim community. The verse directly before this one instructs the Muslims to continue to honor treaties with anyone who has not since betrayed them, because fulfilling agreements is considered a righteous action. Then the verse continues, that those who have violated the terms of the treaty have declared war, so fight them, (as quoted above).
Directly after this permission to fight, the same verse continues, "but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them, for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." The subsequent verses instruct the Muslims to grant asylum to any member of the pagan tribe/army who asks for it, and again reminds that "as long as these stand true to you, stand ye true to them: for God loves the righteous."
Conclusion
Any verse that is quoted out of context misses the whole point of the message of the Qur'an. Nowhere in the Qur'an can be found support for indiscriminate slaughter, the killing of non-combatants, or murder of innocent persons in 'payback' for another people's alleged crimes.
The Islamic teachings on this subject can be summed up in the following verses (Qur'an 60:7-8 ) :
"It may be that God will grant love (and friendship) between you and those whom ye (now) hold as enemies. For God has power (over all things), and God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
God does not forbid you, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for God loves those who are just."

http://islam.about.com/od/terrorism/f/terrorism_verse.htm

[/quote]
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by akin33(m): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2012
Jonathan may be Nigeria last president and Nigeria may split into 4. So, be prepared. Jonathan must not die. I pray he comes back alive to his home land.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by gidiMonsta(m): 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2012
bigmitchmob: [color=#006600][/color]

The prove him wrong

Read through the thread and see for yourself. Not only has he proven him wrong, he has exposed his lies and d rubbished his hypocrisy.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by arramyjay: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2012
Lost cows. What has islam got to do with boko haram.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by akin33(m): 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2012
Jonathan may be Nigeria last president and Nigeria may split into 4. So, be prepared. Jonathan must not die. I pray he comes back alive to his home land. War against terrorism it's ur war, it's my war.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by tintingz(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2012
Breaking News: Bomb Blast In Planet Mars
Boko Haram: claim responsibility "We thank almighty Allah we succeded in bombing planet Mars"
GEJ: "oh. . .fellow Nigerians i condemn boko haram for bombing planet Mars, we will comb them out and peace will restore"
Oritsejafor: "what is GEJ doing, he is failing us we will retailate if they bomb another planet"
Naija christians: #1. And sum1 will tell us Islam is religion of peace. #2. They will recieve 72 virgins in allah's paradise. #3. Mohammed is a terrorist a fraud. #4. Allah is this. . .mohammed is that. . .islam is this. . .muslims are that blah blah blah. . .
When will christians stop displaying their st.upidity and face the fact that bokos are not fighting for Islam nor muslims they are evil people political interest and they shall dwell in HELL. . .they are killing innocent Nigerians (Islam forbids killing innocent people) i disagree with christians statement saying they are only killing christians and bombing churchs that Islamic-leaders did'nt condemn them not knowing that muslims are also been killed by this evil doers and many Islamic-leaders have condemn BH while they(BH) have killed some of them(Islamic leaders) . .christians killed by BH are Nigerians same as muslims that fall victims. . .christians should reason with their brain not with their arsses and useless GEJ should do something kia kia.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by BetaThings: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2012
samkoro:

GEJ should memorise and recite the following before joining Islam.

But there is no difference between you (Samkoro) and Boko Haram?

Ejiné: I think muslims of Igbo extraction should be 'cleansed' undecided

samkoro:

Yes we do not want even one Igbo man to be part of that satanic religion
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by mactonnyso: 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2012
THE RELIGIOUS WARS IN NIAJA FINALY! .
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by enyi1: 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2012
What do u expect from a religion that thrives in blood and violence, the most hated religion in the world. Fucking vampires!
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by maximum007(m): 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2012
Useless and FACELESS A**HOLES!
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by armadeo(m): 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2012
fellis:
You are a despicable person samkoro. You keep pasting these lies you copied off some anti-Islamic site without even bothering to verify if the things said about Muslims are true.
Some foolish Nairaland Christians have also decided to 'like' the lies you posted without bothering to find out for themselves or to use their block heads.
You people disgust me.

No quarrel intended bro. I checked on the married a 9 year old and came up repeatedly that he did. some gal named aisha 2nd wife he died wen she was 18. Now is that true? She was 7 wen he married her. Pls simply asking non judgementally.

1 Like

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2012
noiseless: @"OGUGUA88". Exactly the sort of respense and claims one should expect from an EL RUFAI'S(HELL FIRE'S) boyfriend number what again? By the way, where in all your rants and stup!dity and ignorance have ever stoped mocking the victims of these SATANIC BOKOHARAMIST, apart from displaying ignorance all over and expecting rain of applauds from the covert satanic jihadist like uorself, what else do you do? It is so pathetic of you to claim that the president is in bed with bokoharam, just because there are lots of undergroud muslim boko supporters/sypathizers in and out the lawmakers.Well, your NAFDAC meds number is for that of MAD COWS & DOGS.

The problem with people like you is that you believe everyone should have an allegiance. I have no allegiances and pick sides with no one. If GEJ does something correct, I will commend him. If Fashola does something correct, I will commend him. If El-Rufai says something correct, I will also commend him. I've said it yesterday. I'll say it today. I'll say it until I die. Boko Haram has their own agenda and it does not represent the beliefs of all Muslims in the north. Now, does that make me a Muslim-lover?

I've never mocked any victims of Boko Haram. So, how do I stop what I have never started? If there's anyone mocking victims of Boko Haram, however, it is President Jonathan and his cabinet. Don't make excuses for a president who has a VP like Sambo, a man with strong ties to Boko Haram. If someone as high as Sambo can have ties, there's no telling for the rest. The killings have been going on for years now and we don't seem to be any closer to solving the issue than we were in 2010. You find it pathetic, but I guarantee you that this all boils down to GEJ being in a compromising situation. Even as president, he's powerless. Whether na by choice or rape, GEJ is in bed with Boko Haram, one way or another. He won't expose politicians for the sake of innocent Nigerians. What's worse is I bet many of the victims voted for him.

If you're to hate anyone, hate Boko Haram. Don't hate a Muslim because he's Muslim. Don't hate a man named Mohammed because his name is Mohammed. Life is too short to be spent hating a group of people because of a powerful, wealthy minority group. I don't expect applause from anyone. I don't get energy or confidence from that. If you agree with me, cool. If you disagree with me, cool. I'll always say what's on my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by raynold17(m): 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2012
fellis:
Aren't there some verses of the Qur'an that condone "killing the infidel"? [/size][/b]
By Huda, About.com Guide
Question: Aren't there some verses of the Qur'an that condone "killing the infidel"?
Answer: The Qur'an commands Muslims to stick up for themselves in a defensive battle -- i.e. if an enemy army attacks, then Muslims are to fight against that army until they stop their aggression. All of the verses that speak about fighting/war in the Qur'an are in this context.
There are some specific verses that are very often "snipped" out of context, either by critics of Islam discussing "jihadism," or by misguided Muslims themselves who wish to justify their aggressive tactics.
"Slay Them" - If They Attack You First
For example, one verse (in its snipped version) reads: "slay them wherever you catch them" (Qur'an 2:191). But who is this referring to? Who are "they" that this verse discusses? The preceding and following verses give the correct context:
"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And slay them wherever you catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter, But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful, If they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression" (2:190-193).
It is clear from the context that these verses are discussing a defensive war, when a Muslim community is attacked without reason, oppressed and prevented from practicing their faith. In these circumstances, permission is given to fight back -- but even then Muslims are instructed not to transgress limits, and to cease fighting as soon as the attacker gives up. Even in these circumstances, Muslim are only to fight directly against those who are attacking them, not innocent bystanders or non-combatants.
"Fight the Pagans" - If They Break Treaties
A similar verse can be found in chapter 9, verse 5 -- which in its snipped, out of context version could read: "fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)." Again, the preceding and following verses give the context.
This verse was revealed during a historical period when the small Muslim community had entered into treaties with neighboring tribes (Jewish, Christian, and pagan). Several of the pagan tribes had violated the terms of their treaty, secretly aiding an enemy attack against the Muslim community. The verse directly before this one instructs the Muslims to continue to honor treaties with anyone who has not since betrayed them, because fulfilling agreements is considered a righteous action. Then the verse continues, that those who have violated the terms of the treaty have declared war, so fight them, (as quoted above).
Directly after this permission to fight, the same verse continues, "but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them, for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." The subsequent verses instruct the Muslims to grant asylum to any member of the pagan tribe/army who asks for it, and again reminds that "as long as these stand true to you, stand ye true to them: for God loves the righteous."
Conclusion
Any verse that is quoted out of context misses the whole point of the message of the Qur'an. Nowhere in the Qur'an can be found support for indiscriminate slaughter, the killing of non-combatants, or murder of innocent persons in 'payback' for another people's alleged crimes.
The Islamic teachings on this subject can be summed up in the following verses (Qur'an 60:7-8 ) :
"It may be that God will grant love (and friendship) between you and those whom ye (now) hold as enemies. For God has power (over all things), and God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
God does not forbid you, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for God loves those who are just."

http://islam.about.com/od/terrorism/f/terrorism_verse.htm

"And slay
them
wherever ye find them.. doesnt say anything about defending

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Appeals To EndSARS Protesters To Call Off Protests / Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring / Ajikolo Khadi Attacked By Thugs At Jere In Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.