Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Why Muslims Must Hate Jews - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Muslims Must Hate Jews (2785 Views)

Why Do People Hate Jews? / Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! / New Testamentic Roots Of Anti-judaism (derail: Why Did Hitler Hate Jews So Much) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by israelbenzion: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2012
http://www.jihadwatch.org/Nonie Darwish: Why Muslims must hate Jews

Why Muslims Must Hate Jews
by Nonie Darwish

Recently a Pakistani religious leader, Pirzada Muhammad Raza Saqib Mustafai, said: 'When The Jews Are Wiped Out... The Sun Of Peace Would Begin To Rise On The Entire World'. The same preaching is routinely done not only by clerics but politicians, in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, etc. This is not just Ahmedinijad, it is at the heart of Islamic theology that world peace will be established only when all the Jews are wiped from the earth. But few people in Western media are alarmed by this kind of rhetoric or care to expose this dreadful dark side of Islam’s obsession with Jew hatred.

I do not believe one has to be an authority on human behavior or group thinking to find out the obvious pathology in Islamic Jew hatred. It is time for all of us to uncover and expose this atrocity against the Jewish people. We owe that to humanity and the truth.

No true Muslim can see that such hatred is unbecoming and unholy for a world religion to focus on and that the credibility of Islam is tarnished by such hatred. No Muslim is allowed to go far enough to self analyze or question why such hatred. Muslims defend Jew hatred by claiming that Jews betrayed Muhammad and thus deserving of this kind of treatment. Even when I was a Muslim, I believed that the one sided story against Jews by Islam, was enough to justify all the killing, terror, lies and propaganda by Islamic leaders against Jews. To the average Muslim, routinely cursing Jews in mosques feels normal and even holy!

After a lot of thinking, analysis, research and writing I discovered that Jew hatred in Islam is an essential foundation to the Islamic belief system that Muslims cannot seem to be able to rid themselves of. Jew hatred masks an existential problem in Islam. Islam is terrified of the Jews and the number one enemy of Islam is the truth that must be constantly covered at any cost. It does not matter how many Muslim men women and children die in the process of saving Islam’s reputation. The number one duty of Muslims is to protect the reputation of Islam and Mohammad. But why would a religion burden its followers like that? This is why:

When Mohammed embarked on his mission to spread Islam, his objective was to create a uniquely Arabian religion, one created by an Arab prophet, which reflected the Arabian values and culture. Yet to obtain legitimacy, he had to link it to the two previous Abrahamic religions, Judaism and Christianity. He expected the Jewish tribes who lived in Arabia to declare him their Messiah and thereby bring him more legitimacy with Arabs, especially with his own tribe in Mecca, the Quraish. Because his own tribe had rejected and ridiculed him, Mohammed needed the approval of the Jews, whom he called the people of the book. But the conversion of Jews to Islam was part of the scenario that Mohammed had to accomplish in order to prove to Meccans that they had made a mistake by rejecting him.

That was one of the reasons Mohammed chose to migrate to Medina, a town that had predominantly been settled by Jewish tribes and a few impoverished Arabs who lived around the Jews. The Jews allowed Mohammed to move in. At the beginning, the Koran of Mecca was full of appeals to the Jews, who were then described as “guidance and light” (5:44) and a “righteous” people (6:153–154), who “excelled the nations” (45:16). But when the Jews rejected the appeasement and refused to convert to Islam, Mohammed simply and literally flipped. The Quran changed from love to threats and then pure hatred, cursing and commandments to kill Jews. Rejection by the Jews became an intolerable obsession with Mohammed.

Not only did the Jews reject him, but also their prosperity made Mohammed extremely envious. The Jewish Arabian tribes earned their living from legitimate and successful business, but Mohammed earned his living and wealth through warfare, by attacking Arab tribes, some of whom were from his own tribe, and trade caravans and seizing their wealth and property. That did not look good for a man who claimed to be a prophet of God. The mere existence of the Jews made Mohammed look bad which led Mohammed to unspeakable slaughter, beheading of 600 to 900 Jewish men of one tribe, and taking their women and children as slaves. Mohammed had the first pick of the prettiest woman as his sex slave. All of this senseless slaughter of the Jews was elaborately documented in Islamic books on the life of Mohammed, not as something to be ashamed of, but as justified behavior against evil people.

One does not have to be a psychiatrist to see the obvious, that Mohammad was a tormented man after the massacre he orchestrated and forced his fighters to undertake, to empower and enrich himself and his religion. To reduce his torment, he needed everyone around him as well as future generations, to participate in the genocide against the Jews, the only people whom he could not control. An enormous number of verses in the Koran encouraged Mohammed’s fighters to fight, kill and curse Muslim fighters who wanted to escape fighting and killing Jews. The Quran is full of promises of all kinds of pleasure in heaven to those who followed Mohammed’s killing spree and curses and condemnation to those who chose to escape from fighting. Muslims were encouraged to feel no hesitation or guilt for the genocide because it was not they who did it, but “Allah’s hand” was behind the killing.

Mohammed never got over his anger, humiliation, and rejection by “the people of the book” and went to his grave tormented and obsessed that some Jews are still alive. At his deathbed Mohammed entrusted Muslims to kill Jews wherever they found them, which made this a “holy commandment” that no Muslim can reject. Muslims who wrote Sharia, understood how Mohammed was extremely sensitive to criticism and that is why criticizing Mohammed became the highest crime in Islam that will never be forgiven even if the offender repents. Mohammed’s message on his deathbed was not for his followers to strive for holiness, peace, goodness, and to treat their neighbors as themselves, but a commandment for Muslims to continue the killing and the genocide against the Jews.

Killing thus became a holy act of obedience to Mohammed and Allah himself. Mohammed portrayed himself as a victim of Jews and Muslims must avenge him till judgment day. With all Arab power, money and influence around the world today they still thrive at portraying themselves as victims. Sharia also codified into law the duty of every Muslim to defend Mohammed’s honor and Islam with their blood and allowed the violation of many commandments if it is for the benefit of defending Islam and Mohammed. Thus Muslims are carrying a huge burden, a holy burden, to defend Mohammed with their blood and in doing so they are allowed to kill, lie, cheat, slander etc.

Mohammed must have felt deep and extreme shame after what he had done to the Jews and thus a very good reason had to be found to explain away his genocide. Thus by commanding Muslims to continue the genocide for him, even after his death, Mohammad expanded the shame to cover all Muslims and Islam itself. All Muslims were commanded to follow Mohammed’s example and chase the Jews wherever they went. One hundred years after Mohammed’s death, Arabs occupied Jerusalem, and built Al Aqsa mosque right on top of the Jewish Temple ruins, the holiest spot of the Jews. Muslims thought they erased all memory of Jewish existence.

Mohammed’s genocide of the Jews of Arabia became an unholy dark mark of shame in Islamic history, and that shame, envy, and anger continues to get the best of Muslims today. In the eyes of Mohammed and Muslims, the mere existence of the Jewish people, let alone an entire Jewish state, de-legitimizes Islam and makes Mohammed look more like a mass murderer than a prophet. For Muslims to make peace with Jews and acknowledge that Jews are humans who deserve the same rights as everyone else would have a devastating effect on how Muslims view their religion, their history and the actions of their prophet.

Islam has a major existential problem. By no will of their own, the Jews found themselves in the middle of this Islamic dilemma. Islam must justify the genocide that Mohammad waged against the Jews. Mohammad and Muslims had two choices: either the Jews are evil sub-humans, apes, pigs, and enemies of Allah, a common description of Jews still heard regularly in Middle Eastern mosques today, or Mohammad was a genocidal warlord and not fit to be a prophet of God, a choice that would mean the end of Islam.

Then and now, Mohammad and Muslims clearly chose the first worldview and decreed that any hint of the second must be severely punished. Jews must remain eternally evil enemies of Islam, if Islam is to remain legitimate. There is no third solution to save the core of Islam from collapsing; either Mohammed was evil, or the Jews were evil. Any attempt to forgive, humanize, or live peacefully with Jews is considered treason against Islam. How can Muslims forgive the Jews and then go back to their mosques, only to read their prophet’s words, telling them they must kill Jews wherever they find them? It does not add up, if someone wants to remain Muslim.

That is why, the number one enemy of Islam is, and must remain, the truth. If the truth exposes Islam’s unjustified Jew hatred, Muslims will be left with an empty shell of a religion, a religion whose prophet was a murderer, a thief and a warlord; without Jew hatred Islam would self-destruct.

Nonie Darwish is the author of The Devil We Don’t Know.
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by Mcdondayan: 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2012
But unfortunately they cannot achieve that. I trust the jews esp the ones in Israel. The last time palestine tried such they knew how far. Lets see how far Iran would go.
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by nawtyme: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2012
Why do most people nd religion hate the jews. It was mohammed, followed by Adolph Hittler, etc. What crime did they comit to be jews?
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by israelbenzion: 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2012
If u remember well, d first enmity started with Ishmael, whom d Muslims call Ismail. Because his own mother was sent away by Isaac who was declared d child of d promise, his descendants became sworn enemies wit d Jews of old. History even suggests that Ishmael is d father of d Arabs and other non-Jewish Semites.
The second time d enmity crystalized was between Jacob(Israel himself) and Esau, d father of d Edomites. Their wars and enmity was recorded in d Bible. And till date, all those who might have descended from that bloodline still carry on with the avowed hatred of d Jews.
But more importantly, it is d Devil's own way of instigating hatred against the race that produced Jesus Christ, his eternal nemesis. More so, the Devil seeks to destroy the race closest to God's heart bcause of d great love God has for them. All this is enuf to arouse jealousy in their neighbours. And they wud also seek to destroy d Jews so that God's words concrning them will not b fulfilled.
But of course they can't. Never!

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by Saintparis1: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2012
Wow. So much hate
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2012
the Jews were just a minority. no one it seems has the guts to talk of the countless Pagans slaughtered and enslaved . .angry
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by Ptolomeus(m): 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2012
Muslim and Jews share the same root ...
Both are slavers.
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by israelbenzion: 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Muslim and Jews share the same root ...
Both are slavers.

Who did they enslave, pray tell?
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by Ptolomeus(m): 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2012
israel ben-zion:

Who did they enslave, pray tell?

Take a history book and read ...
The culture and information are always good ...
I regret that you have not studied in school ...
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by TheOP1(m): 12:33am On Aug 06, 2012
israel ben-zion:
If u remember well, d first enmity started with Ishmael, whom d Muslims call Ismail. Because his own mother was sent away by Isaac who was declared d child of d promise, his descendants became sworn enemies wit d Jews of old. History even suggests that Ishmael is d father of d Arabs and other non-Jewish Semites.
The second time d enmity crystalized was between Jacob(Israel himself) and Esau, d father of d Edomites. Their wars and enmity was recorded in d Bible. And till date, all those who might have descended from that bloodline still carry on with the avowed hatred of d Jews.
But more importantly, it is d Devil's own way of instigating hatred against the race that produced Jesus Christ, his eternal nemesis. More so, the Devil seeks to destroy the race closest to God's heart bcause of d great love God has for them. All this is enuf to arouse jealousy in their neighbours. And they wud also seek to destroy d Jews so that God's words concrning them will not b fulfilled.

You are a bloody lier
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by israelbenzion: 7:27am On Aug 06, 2012
Ptolomeus:

Take a history book and read ...
The culture and information are always good ...
I regret that you have not studied in school ...
I have read history books, o Great Historian and Scholar Acclaimed, and found none. Let me borrow from storehouse of knowledge, you that studied in school, so that I may know. If you know these facts in earnest, share and let the world bear witness.
But if u won't share, then I'm justified in thinking u ignorant!
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by israelbenzion: 7:30am On Aug 06, 2012
The OP:

You are a bloody lier

First, it is *liar*, not *lier*, ok? If u must show ur stup!dity in public, hv d class to do so in impeccable English.
Second, where did u sprout from? Do u suffer from a touch of imbecility?
Third, prove me a liar.
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by papagiddy(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2012
@op,what a nice write up and an eyes opener for muslim friends.Muhammad was a deceiver.infact peace can not possibly be upon him!!
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by Sweetnecta: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2012
@israelben-zion:
by israel ben-zion: 9:04pm On Aug 05
If u remember well, d first enmity started with Ishmael, whom d Muslims call Ismail. Because his own mother was sent away by Isaac
even this jewish perspective of how Abraham had two separate families, you can not get straight. you should go back to your torah or get somebody who is half decent in jewish fable so that the age cap between Ishmael and little Isaac is at least 13 years. How Isaac managed to send Hagar away when Ishmael was little is mind bugling. Whichever Yeshiva you attended should be made to a receptacle.

who was declared d child of d promise,
no one declare Isaac a child of promise of Ishmael. No one. My proof: God of Abraham Himself named Ishmael. Abraham loved Ishmael till his death. How is it possible that the child named by God be overlooked by the same God for the child He did not care to name? Since Abraham is the personal Friend of God, God must have leaned towards the desire of Abraham rather than the desire of anyone in the house of Abraham. Think about it before you respond.

his descendants became sworn enemies wit d Jews of old.
Which descendant? name all the descendants so that we can see how they are sworn enemy of the jews, while descendants of Esau, the other son of Isaac was not. I hope you you will maintain a good discussion with here?

History even suggests that Ishmael is d father of d Arabs and other non-Jewish Semites.
the children of Esau are semites, too. Are they in love with the children of Jacob who stole his birth right {blessings fro his father}? The worst ind of wives, if I look at the Bible were Sarah of Abraham and Sarah of Isaac. And the worst kind of brothers were Jacob and the children of Jacob. Thank God that I am a muslim and do not subscribe to the Bible. If I did, I may not want to take these names for any child.

The second time d enmity crystalized was between Jacob(Israel himself) and Esau, d father of d Edomites.
Is Esau not from both Isaac and Rebecca? Esau is now child of Ishmael, instead of Isaac?

Their wars and enmity was recorded in d Bible. And till date, all those who might have descended from that bloodline still carry on with the avowed hatred of d Jews.
no muslim hates the children of Isaac, Jacob and Esau. No muslim hates the children of Jacob. No muslims hate jews except there is dislike for zionism. From the jews, we have muslims and muslims do not hate muslim because of his ethnicity. From among the children of Jacob we have prophet Joseph, Moses, Aron, Joshua, Elijah, Elisha, Job, David, Solomon, Zacharia, John, Jesus and others [may the peace and bless of God remain on then. See, I am a muslim and I do not hate them]. Yet I will curse Abu Lahab [lanatullah]. Abu lahab was an uncle of the Messenger [sa to the messenger].

But more importantly, it is d Devil's own way of instigating hatred against the race that produced Jesus Christ, his eternal nemesis.
Muhammad [sa] and Jesus and other prophets, including those before Abraham [as], specifically {Salih, Hud, Shuaib [as]] are love beloved to God. From Ishmael came Muhammad [sa] who God gave the last revelation and made his the leader of all previous prophets. You must have seen the masjid aqsa in Jerusalem? There is an event called Isra wa Miraj. Go read upon it. Muhammad [sa] is the leader of mankind and the first to be entered to Paradise. He will be the one to intercede before God for believers.

More so, the Devil seeks to destroy the race closest to God's heart bcause of d great love God has for them
I hope you do realize that God is relation/covenant wherein He is the Only One doing His part? If the other does not do his part, God will cancel the relationship. Lets start fro Abraham to make my point. The covenant with Abraham would not have held if for example Abraham did not ratify it with the circumcision that was the its sign. It is the obedience of Abraham to God that kept the covenant alive. God promised to allow the covenant to cover the household of Abraham Ishmael and Isaac bloodlines were supposed to be covered, if they maintain the essence of the covenant, including the circumcision. What do you think will happen to the house of Ishmael, while you are thinking the house of Isaac, indeed in the line of Jacob will continue to be covered in the covenant? Before i come back to the condition of Ishmael, let me touch the "Jacob covenant". Are you suggesting that only the children of Jacob will have spiritual connection to God Who created all? Now, what do you think the content of the "I will bless Ishmael, says God to Abraham", from the OT? You think crude oil is enough and just to be millions of people will justify blessing from God on a child He personally named, the first son and only son of His Personal Friend? You think Sarah will be allowed to override the love of the heart of Abraham who God personally named?

I propose that the spirituality of Ishmael is impeccable and Abraham loved and maintain relationship him until Abraham passed away. Go to your Bible and see who were at the burial of Abraham. I know the story has a jewish slant. Thats not my issue here. My issue is that God never abandon the descendants of Ishmael because they are not from Isaac. After all, the descendant of Isaac, indeed the line of Jacob, the jews suffered plenty from egypt to many wars and more than one summary sack and enslavement in the hands of others: Romans who are white europeans, parsians who are not ethnically arabs.

While the jews were suffering around the globe, the makkans were in peace from the outside, without anyone coming to enslave them. They excel in oratory issues and business. The jews lost the authentic language and the Books revealed in these languages. OT had to be collect and the tribal bigotry was introduced against Ishmael and his bloodline. One wonders if Ishmael was not in contact with Abraham, Isaac and knew his nephew Jacob, how did the jews know about Ishmael at all, regardless of their bias? If a person was not remembering you wipe him off your family history.
The NT didnt fair better since what the christian has is now from greek, especially when no everyone in these 12 nations of Israelite tribes spoke greek. Nigeria speaks english, but i will be shocked if a message to the hausas by hausa speaker is delivered in english. it will not happen.

All this is enuf to arouse jealousy in their neighbours.
no one is jealous about the jews who killed prophets of God and by and large abandon guidance of God. While judaism was cancelled by christendom, why would muslim have any jealousy at such a stiff necked person? Below is a video of some jew praying in the way they were told by Moses. But they refused to accept Jesus when he came to remind them of the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P8vcHpvcbY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNxLF0ILFgw

And they wud also seek to destroy d Jews so that God's words concrning them will not b fulfilled.
why will muslim try to destroy jewish muslim?
and what word is concerning the jew that must be fulfilled? please share that with us.

The jews as a religious have lost out the "exclusive right" of spirituality. There is only old time "chosen people", which is long abandoned. God looks at the God consciousness of every individual, not group. Below is a video of a jewish rabbi saying Islam is the way to go, while he still remain a jew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45iGunX0rXs

i may not like rabbi lapis, i think you must hear was he said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdsVGoGbbqI&feature=related

here is another:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN0YbC0BJ8g&feature=related

Here is what glen beck says:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3sjnUecWqY&feature=related

You can lie to the blinds, deaf, dumb. We in Islam rely on God, Alone.
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by Areaboy2(m): 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2012
@ sweetnecta

You keep posting these your annoying (very) Islamic propaganda videos that confirm nothing.

Please address directly, the issue raised by the OP and stop cherry picking on silly side comments made by others since after.
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by Ptolomeus(m): 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2012
israel ben-zion:

I have read history books, o Great Historian and Scholar Acclaimed, and found none. Let me borrow from storehouse of knowledge, you that studied in school, so that I may know. If you know these facts in earnest, share and let the world bear witness.
But if u won't share, then I'm justified in thinking u ignorant!

Thanks for calling me ignorant.
You are very polite ...
I remind you, that the Arabs were the first to enslave Africans.
As for the Jews ... simply (I repeat), read a history book, or perhaps the Bible, and get the answer.
I congratulate you because you are one historian ... emmmmmmmmmm just a question ... the title of historian you won in a lottery, right?
My respects.
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by Sweetnecta: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2012
by israel ben-zion: 2:46pm On Aug 05
http://www.jihadwatch.org/Nonie Darwish: Why Muslims must hate Jews

Why Muslims Must Hate Jews
by Nonie Darwish

Recently a Pakistani religious leader, Pirzada Muhammad Raza Saqib Mustafai, said: 'When The Jews Are Wiped Out... The Sun Of Peace Would Begin To Rise On The Entire World'. The same preaching is routinely done not only by clerics but politicians, in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, etc. This is not just Ahmedinijad, it is at the heart of Islamic theology that world peace will be established only when all the Jews are wiped from the earth. But few people in Western media are alarmed by this kind of rhetoric or care to expose this dreadful dark side of Islam’s obsession with Jew hatred.
again political words and personal view of the "scholars" if different from what Muhammad [sa] said, it is worthless. Same way i see words of Benjamin Nathanyahu as worthless when he said benjamin, the son of Jacob walked the street of Jarusalem, earlier than any arab blood. But he forgot that he calls the father of arabs, is Ishmael who walked the street of Jerusalem with Abraham, 13 years before Isaac the grandfather of benjamin. say political rhetoric shimon perez produces. and we hear many rabbis lie outright like many muslim leaders. I guess the winner is the one that can shout the loudest, with the media and many nations cheering them on.

I do not believe one has to be an authority on human behavior or group thinking to find out the obvious pathology in Islamic Jew hatred. It is time for all of us to uncover and expose this atrocity against the Jewish people. We owe that to humanity and the truth.
is the hatred one sided? i guess the jews don't hate anyone, while everyone including the muslims are derogatorily call us gentiles and goyims as names. while the jews call themselves "jews" while we muslims do honor believers among then calling them believers [muslims, prophets, messengers], children of israel.

No true Muslim can see that such hatred is unbecoming and unholy for a world religion to focus on and that the credibility of Islam is tarnished by such hatred.
hateful jews abound and i believe the jews should do something about this evil cancer in their world religion. it is already unbecoming and unholy hatred based on many videos on youtube, including reping muslim women, abusing christians and insulting Jesus [as].

No Muslim is allowed to go far enough to self analyze or question why such hatred.
hatred is not allowed in Islam while dislike is normal in every society and thus allowed in Islam.

Muslims defend Jew hatred by claiming that Jews betrayed Muhammad and thus deserving of this kind of treatment.
if there is any hatred since this is your word of choice, it is mainly because the jews killed prophets and or disobey them as elects of God Who had helped the jews from exodus till they were sacked. Islam and Muhammad [sa] God has guaranteed to success. Islam didnt need jews and the battle of Huud is a testimony of it.

Even when I was a Muslim, I believed that the one sided story against Jews by Islam, was enough to justify all the killing, terror, lies and propaganda by Islamic leaders against Jews. To the average Muslim, routinely cursing Jews in mosques feels normal and even holy!
the writer needs to read the Bible and see what the jews say about arabs and youtube and others to see what the jews are doing to the palestinians coupled with the names and opinions they have of non jewish people. I think it is you who is slanted towards the jewish "history" without being neutral

After a lot of thinking, analysis, research and writing I discovered that Jew hatred in Islam is an essential foundation to the Islamic belief system that Muslims cannot seem to be able to rid themselves of. Jew hatred masks an existential problem in Islam.
please quote a verse that says hate jews, regardless of belief or disbelief. islam is head and shoulders over judaism. no muslim i jealous of jews.

Islam is terrified of the Jews and the number one enemy of Islam is the truth that must be constantly covered at any cost.
what could mae Islam be terrified of Jew, actually Judaism, unless you meant muslim and jew? Anyone who knows a thing about Islam will be satisfied and hope in security of God that will be uncovered from death onward.

It does not matter how many Muslim men women and children die in the process of saving Islam’s reputation.
Islam has a solid reputation. Reputation of muslim is another.

The number one duty of Muslims is to protect the reputation of Islam and Mohammad. But why would a religion burden its followers like that?
i am suspecting that the zionist are behind this guy: daniel Pipe and gang. Islam and Muhammad [sa] are doing just fine, thank you.

This is why:

When Mohammed embarked on his mission to spread Islam, his objective was to create a uniquely Arabian religion, one created by an Arab prophet, which reflected the Arabian values and culture.
arabian religion, when it is not essential that world religion be a tribal thing like judaism? arab prophets when prophet Salih, Hud and Shuaib [as] already existed? Anyone who knows Islam will tell you arab culture it is not. You can dress appropriately in your cultural clothing, eat your local food, and many others and the pagan culture of arabs is definitely destroyed by Islam, or are you saying the arabs used to make salah, and fast, pay zakat, make hajj, and believe in 1 God while no one else did from the bloodline of Abraham? I remember reading that Jesus of the cross said Ellah, instead of Jehovah or Yahweh.

Yet to obtain legitimacy, he had to link it to the two previous Abrahamic religions, Judaism and Christianity.
show me a like to judaism and or christianity, unless you will proof to me that Abraham is not the father of the tribe of Muhammad [as], that Abraham was a jew or a christian, that the prophets before Muhammad, like Moses and Jesus were Jews performing like the jews do perform today and christian performing like christians perform, today, respectively? I want to read it or them. The whole world wish you to see your proof[s], unless you are just writing garbage?

He expected the Jewish tribes who lived in Arabia to declare him their Messiah and thereby bring him more legitimacy with Arabs, especially with his own tribe in Mecca, the Quraish.
what was the reason for jews to set up outpost called yatrib in arabia, except that they were told in their book that the last prophet will be in this town, thinking that if they populated it, this prophet will be from them? This is the reason the jews never said he was a liar, but were jealous and evil enough to mount up effort to undermine as they tried with prophets from before from their bloodline. Jewish scholars in Madina, many became muslims and die for Islam in Battle of Huud. Do you know Abdullah Abdulsalaam [ra], a jewish scholar who died as a martyr?

Because his own tribe had rejected and ridiculed him, Mohammed needed the approval of the Jews, whom he called the people of the book. But the conversion of Jews to Islam was part of the scenario that Mohammed had to accomplish in order to prove to Meccans that they had made a mistake by rejecting him.
Islam is free for all to accept or reject. Read the Quran. Islam is not a tribal religion and was never and no one needed jews to accept Islam, because it served no special benefit. Incidentally, the victory over Makka was largely arab effort rather collective effort of the muslims of Madina. Allah,Alone is Enough for Muhammad [as]. And He supported Muhammad [sa] with believers and Angels to strengthen him. Who can rely on jews when Moses could not? Read about the order of how many daily salat, you will find what Musa [as] said.

That was one of the reasons Mohammed chose to migrate to Medina,
are you serious or daniel pipe paid you a mint to just write fable? was Muhammad [sa] invited or imposed himself on strangers, especially when he sent his companions [ra] to Ethiopia, earlier? Muhammad [sa] left with Abu Bakr [ra], and with all the muslims who already left Makka and settled in Madina, muslims were as a group a sitting duck for any group of fighters. It was almost a full 2 years in Madina before they were giving order to fight. A people running from his home because of oppression can easily be defeated by the residents of the place they are seeking refuge.

a town that had predominantly been settled by Jewish tribes and a few impoverished Arabs who lived around the Jews.
everything arab is bad in your eye. Arab had businesses in Makka and I wonder why you think there was no single arabs in Madina when the prophet arrived?

The Jews allowed Mohammed to move in.
Really?

At the beginning, the Koran of Mecca was full of appeals to the Jews, who were then described as “guidance and light” (5:44) and a “righteous” people (6:153–154), who “excelled the nations” (45:16).
relative to pagan egyptians, and pagan arab tribes. Let me support my statement with Roman defeat in the hands of the Persians. Then the impossible victory of the Romans later. Muslims wagered in favor of the Romans, because the roman were closer to Muslims, in belief than the pagans of Makka. Same scenario with the jews who were reminded of their victory by permission of Allah, over Pharaoh and pagan Egypt, now a true sat of Islam.

Allah commanded Muhammad [sa] of every word he uttered of the Quran, including when it seems from mere glance that it is against himself. I am sure a person who wished to curry such a favor fro the jew will not say something against himself that they can pick up and attack him with it. Or do you know if John who was beheaded said something against himself? How about Jesus? How about Moses? How about the father of the jews, Jacob? How about the first prophet of the jews, Joseph?

But when the Jews rejected the appeasement and refused to convert to Islam, Mohammed simply and literally flipped.
tell us when this great appeal or appeasement and when Muhammad [sa] flipped? We already know that charity begins at home. And religious charity is no different because like every prophet [as], the first invited by Muhammad [sa] was his family. And true prophetic fashion and purity of hearts, some accepted and some rejected. If he didn't offered appeasement and flipped when some rejected [uncles, etc], why will he flip when the jews rejected it? He must love his family than the jews? His beloved Uncle did not accept his religion, even though his son [ra] accepted immediately [i know shiyah has a different opinion and that i for another thread].

The Quran changed from love to threats and then pure hatred,
we can say the same for the Bible loving believers and hatred of the disbelievers.

cursing and commandments to kill Jews.
The biblical God cursed disbelievers and commanded killing them all.

Rejection by the Jews became an intolerable obsession with Mohammed.
if Pharaoh was a believer, do you think he would have been punished and lastly drowned? If the people Jericho were to have been believers, would they have been killed? Why do you think that at some point hostile enemy, disbelievers will not be curbed, even killed in war, or in treason/treacherous deeds?

Not only did the Jews reject him, but also their prosperity made Mohammed extremely envious
Muhammad [sa] was envious as Jesus and or Moses were? are you serious? Muhammad was a good merchant that died poor at the end because of his misson. But wait a minute, the makkans wanted to make him the wealthiest of them if he will stop his mission. He rejected it then, why will he be envious of wealth of strange tribe when he did not want that of his tribe which will definitely allowed him to remain in Makka?

The Jewish Arabian tribes earned their living from legitimate and successful business, but Mohammed earned his living and wealth through warfare, by attacking Arab tribes, some of whom were from his own tribe, and trade caravans and seizing their wealth and property.
thank God yo didnt say that he attached the jewish caravans. Why would Muhammad [sa] attac the caravan of those who wanted to make him the wealthiest among them, early, except there is another reason? The reason was the makkan forced the muslims to make hijra without their wealth which the arabs are now using for their own benefits and are not mindful that Muhammad and the muhajirin now in Madina will want to recover their wealth from the makkans.

That did not look good for a man who claimed to be a prophet of God.
what would you say about Moses, in this case concerning many killings, including animals and and cutting down trees?

The mere existence of the Jews made Mohammed look bad which led Mohammed to unspeakable slaughter, beheading of 600 to 900 Jewish men of one tribe, and taking their women and children as slaves.
the warrior Umar [ra] did not kill all the jews and or the christians when they conquered Jerusalem. How come? He had been tempered by the quality of the messenger, Muhammad [sa].

Mohammed had the first pick of the prettiest woman as his sex slave.
this better than keep all the virgins and kill the rest of the Bible.

All of this senseless slaughter of the Jews was elaborately documented in Islamic books on the life of Mohammed, not as something to be ashamed of, but as justified behavior against evil people.
the jews did worse to every pagan tribe they encountered until the settled in canaan. at least Muhammad [sa] did not kill anyone jut because he is a pagan or not muslim. when you wage war with one who God supported, you will lose if God wills it; the same reason little boy David [as] was able to kill evil big man Goliath.

One does not have to be a psychiatrist to see the obvious, that Mohammad was a tormented man after the massacre he orchestrated and forced his fighters to undertake, to empower and enrich himself and his religion.
if you are psychiatrist, you are a failure because Muhammad was not tormented man and he died as a poor man, when he could have remained a merchant without the mission of his Islam, or remained in Makka as their king, their leader, the wealthiest among them, the one with most women since each clan wanted to give him the best of their women as wife. The refusal of Muhammad [sa] worldly fringes shows that you don't know anything about "nothing". Islam of Muhammad [sa] succeeded because it is the Way God has chosen for man to truly obey Him in worship and guidance.

My proof: No prophet was a jew or christian. They were all muslims, the only reason Allah brought them all back on earth on the night of ascension so that all of them without exception along with Angel Gabriel to pray behind their leader, the last messenger [sa], the beloved of God, my leader, Muhammad bin Abdallah. The prayer was alt masjid Aqsa, and it is a mosque you can see with your own eyes, today. God has supported Muhammad [sa] and your feeble fable will no have any effect on hi success, even if you have supporters covering the numbers of all humans and jinns and others in the creation.

To reduce his torment, he needed everyone around him as well as future generations, to participate in the genocide against the Jews, the only people whom he could not control.
The jews? The only people he can not control, when Moses was able to control them? I hope you know that Moses put the jews to death after their pagan episode of the golden calf? What name did they called that god of theirs? God let them wandered around so that anyone who was of age, say 40 years old at the event of golden calf perished in the wilderness.

If Muhammad [sa] was as vicious as you made him, if the prayer of Noah could wiped off the whole of disbelieving man in his time, how difficult would it be for God to answer Muhammad request of dealing with the Jews? We see that Muhammad, contrary to your statement was a first class prophet, full of compassion, so much so that God described him in the most excellent way of human mercy and compassion: 9:128: There has certainly come to you a Messenger from among yourselves. Grievous to him is what you suffer; [he is] concerned over you and to the believers is kind and merciful.

9:129: But if they turn away, [O Muhammad], say, "Sufficient for me is Allah ; there is no deity except Him. On Him I have relied, and He is the Lord of the Great Throne."

An enormous number of verses in the Koran encouraged Mohammed’s fighters to fight, kill and curse Muslim fighters who wanted to escape fighting and killing Jews.
The battles of Badr and Huud were fought between Muslims, the first battle, the madinan were excused, if they chose. You will not talk about that because the arabs of makka who were disbelievers in Muhammad [sa] like the jews of madina are not humans. Its only the jews of madina that has the right of being disbelievers, treacherous and must be left alone. Did any prophet of God leave disbelievers alone after order had came that the prophet [as] fight them? Tell me about the order on the city of Jericho.

The Quran is full of promises of all kinds of pleasure in heaven to those who followed Mohammed’s killing spree and curses and condemnation to those who chose to escape from fighting. Muslims were encouraged to feel no hesitation or guilt for the genocide because it was not they who did it, but “Allah’s hand” was behind the killing.
Just like the hand of Jehovah or Yahweh [your choice of name]. Jesus promised 100 wives for every wife a man left for his sake. Moses gave virgins freely, from the pagan nations he fought. Pleasure in heaven? Yea. I wonder why the sons of God came to earth to co-habitat with the daughters of men to produce the giants of old? I wonder what Eve was to Adam before they ate the Biblical apple story?

Mohammed never got over his anger, humiliation, and rejection by “the people of the book” and went to his grave tormented and obsessed that some Jews are still alive.
I hope whoever paid you paid you plenty because you need a lot of cash for these lies. A honored messenger of God is never humiliated by the hands of man, the reason we say Jesus didnt die a cursed man. Muhammad [sa] was not humiliated. No amount of your lionization of the jews will matter, because God has confirmed the position of Muhammad [sa] over man, including the jews.

At his deathbed Mohammed entrusted Muslims to kill Jews wherever they found them, which made this a “holy commandment” that no Muslim can reject.
show us the hadith and reason that the muslims didn't do that right away in Madina, when the commandment was freshest and the muslims had the advantage of size and power? Are you serious that you threw all form of shameless to lie this hard?

Muslims who wrote Sharia, understood how Mohammed was extremely sensitive to criticism and that is why criticizing Mohammed became the highest crime in Islam that will never be forgiven even if the offender repents.
Criticism in the Quran: "He [Muhammad [sa]] frowned!" Muhammad got contrived right away. He did not give excuses and showed love toward the blind man [ra]. He made him a governor and said always when he saw the man "through him my Lord remembered me [word similar with same meaning]".

Mohammed’s message on his deathbed was not for his followers to strive for holiness, peace, goodness, and to treat their neighbors as themselves, but a commandment for Muslims to continue the killing and the genocide against the Jews.
only if you could copy the evidence and let us read it. I will copy the contrary from Quran and Hadith, to expose you.

Killing thus became a holy act of obedience to Mohammed and Allah himself. Mohammed portrayed himself as a victim of Jews and Muslims must avenge him till judgment day. With all Arab power, money and influence around the world today they still thrive at portraying themselves as victims. Sharia also codified into law the duty of every Muslim to defend Mohammed’s honor and Islam with their blood and allowed the violation of many commandments if it is for the benefit of defending Islam and Mohammed.
this reminds me of jews, themselves, while it is a lie against Islam and Muhammad [sa]. I actually looked at the name of the author and recognized her as an egyptian ex-patriot. She reminds of tyrannic pharaoh for her lies and self hatred. I know she is not a muslim. but heck she hates all arabs, too. Is she going to pass for other group except egyptian arab, the blood in her veins?

Thus Muslims are carrying a huge burden, a holy burden, to defend Mohammed with their blood and in doing so they are allowed to kill, lie, cheat, slander etc.
muslims dont have any burden. maybe arabs. maybe since there are so much of them who hate themselves like the author and when they are muslims hate muslims because they are chronic nationalists.

Mohammed must have felt deep and extreme shame after what he had done to the Jews and thus a very good reason had to be found to explain away his genocide. Thus by commanding Muslims to continue the genocide for him, even after his death, Mohammad expanded the shame to cover all Muslims and Islam itself. All Muslims were commanded to follow Mohammed’s example and chase the Jews wherever they went. One hundred years after Mohammed’s death, Arabs occupied Jerusalem, and built Al Aqsa mosque right on top of the Jewish Temple ruins, the holiest spot of the Jews. Muslims thought they erased all memory of Jewish existence.
the land belongs to God Who created it and places of Him have the highest priority. I think this writer is jew happy and she can't get enough of them. She may need to move to Tel Aviv to satisfy her appetite, I think she forgot that Jews are coming to islam and live in some of the so called Islamic countries: morocco, iran, etc. Who has chased them?

Mohammed’s genocide of the Jews of Arabia became an unholy dark mark of shame in Islamic history, and that shame, envy, and anger continues to get the best of Muslims today. In the eyes of Mohammed and Muslims, the mere existence of the Jewish people, let alone an entire Jewish state, de-legitimizes Islam and makes Mohammed look more like a mass murderer than a prophet. For Muslims to make peace with Jews and acknowledge that Jews are humans who deserve the same rights as everyone else would have a devastating effect on how Muslims view their religion, their history and the actions of their prophet.
in nigeria, the effigy of jew is a common thing in easter. palestinians did not pay attention to jews as a threat until zionism was born. and from among the palestinians we have christians and even jews. how is Islam responsible for something muslims did not start? Islam is at least 20% of world population. Do they really want to fight 2% or less of world population? It would have been a cake walk.

Islam has a major existential problem. By no will of their own, the Jews found themselves in the middle of this Islamic dilemma. Islam must justify the genocide that Mohammad waged against the Jews. Mohammad and Muslims had two choices: either the Jews are evil sub-humans, apes, pigs, and enemies of Allah, a common description of Jews still heard regularly in Middle Eastern mosques today, or Mohammad was a genocidal warlord and not fit to be a prophet of God, a choice that would mean the end of Islam.
how about a third option: Muhammad [sa] was the last prophet given the final and everlasting process that is applicable till the end of time and some jews for their evils of breaking the sabbath in the coastal towns were turned to pigs and apes? Allah also punished disbelieving arab and they were called evil doers and hypocrites for their deceit?

You see Allah is a Just Ruler and Muhammad [sa] was the best carrier of the message of God, so much so that Muhammad [sa] said if it were so that my beloved daughter Fatimah [ra] were to commit punishable offense like "stealing", her hand would have been cut because there would not be any justification for her to deprive the owner of the good the good. Umar [ra] was reported to have flogged his son who committed fornication 100 lashes even though he died when he received only 80 lashes. The remaining 20 was completed because it was 100 lashes not until he died.

Then and now, Mohammad and Muslims clearly chose the first worldview and decreed that any hint of the second must be severely punished. Jews must remain eternally evil enemies of Islam, if Islam is to remain legitimate. There is no third solution to save the core of Islam from collapsing; either Mohammed was evil, or the Jews were evil. Any attempt to forgive, humanize, or live peacefully with Jews is considered treason against Islam.
How can Muslims forgive the Jews and then go back to their mosques, only to read their prophet’s words, telling them they must kill Jews wherever they find them? It does not add up, if someone wants to remain Muslim.
disbelief is evil and Yahweh of Moses punished them because of disbelief. Jehovah of Paul built lake of fire waiting for them for disbelief. Prophets are not evil because God always chose the best to carry His Message. The disbelievers are evil. The christians feel this way,too. So do the jews.

That is why, the number one enemy of Islam is, and must remain, the truth.
Truth that is truth or truth is lies? Which is truth: the jews say Sarah demanded from God that Abraham send Hagar out of the house with an innocent boy that God Himself named. Yet, the Muslims under Muhammad [sa] was commanded that they can name their daughter after her, because the muslim views her as woman who didnt do such a thing, but devoted to God in way Abraham told her.

Muslims say Ishmael and her mother were taken to harsh land makka as a test of obedience of Abraham, and to establish a new home for Abraham who returned and kept relation with the little boy. First child i always the first child, whereas jews say that in case of Isaac as second child, he was the only child, even though his big brother remained alive and in good relation with their father. Is this rational?

If the truth exposes Islam’s unjustified Jew hatred, Muslims will be left with an empty shell of a religion, a religion whose prophet was a murderer, a thief and a warlord; without Jew hatred Islam would self-destruct.
jew or no jew, Islam will exist the end and no believer on earth.

Nonie Darwish is the author of The Devil We Don’t Know.
this afternoon, i received a call from an egyptian older friend in sydney australia asking me to safeguard his interest in a matter that another egyptian is involved in. i said to the man in australia, i left everything in the care of the egyptian in egypt. he told me that he will hold me responsible to safeguard his interest anyhow. He said he does not trust the egyptians when it comes to tangibles because the muslims among them often will behave like a christian. i was shocked and it dawned on me as i realize the author is an egyptian lady.

she was a daughter of a late military officee raised by a widowed mother. well, she turned to money and sold her soul to the highest bidder with plenty of jewish shekels. i wonder how much shekels did the trick?
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by proo212(m): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2012
Lies, lies and more lies. I guess if you tell it long enough you start to believe it. You and I know Allah is full of hate for the Jews and unbelievers. I guess lying to you guys is OK if it promotes Islam. Lying to us is a sin. I was going to read all you wrote but after the first few lines full of lies, I just had to switch off.

Please show me where Abraham ever set foot in Jerusalem. Jews are called pigs all the time, is that not hatred. I'm typing on a tablet, I would have refuted every o e of points properly. If this post is still running by the end of the week and it hasn't derailed by then.

Lies, lies and more lies.
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by Sweetnecta: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2012
@Proo212:
by proo212(m): 10:40pm On Aug 06
Lies, lies and more lies. I guess if you tell it long enough you start to believe it.
this should be directed to the egyptian woman spewing rubbish. i simple responded to her article in truth as much as i can. the absolute Truth is with Allah and she will find it on the Day of Judgment. you and will also see it.

You and I know Allah is full of hate for the Jews and unbelievers.
when you can figure why "I AM" of Moses hated Pharaoh and the egyptian who lost their first born in the PASSOVER, then you will under why the same may be case in the case of "jews and unbelievers". Weren't "IAM and Moses" to the hated egyptians similar to "Allah and Muhammad [sa]" to the your suggested "jews and unbelievers"? You see how dishonest you are seeing one set and ignoring, hiding really the other similar set?

I guess lying to you guys is OK if it promotes Islam.
i see that you forgot that the father of lies are biblical personalities? Let mention Paul for starters. Read him and parallel it against what others who knew Jesus said about Jesus. Read Paul and parallel him with the true disciples of Jesus who saw and lived his live with him. We already know that Yahweh did not commission Paul, considering that he was not the coming comforter who will "correct" the already "wrong, misguided, corrupted, etc" disciples of Jesus. Or was he, mr proo212? If the disciples needed comforter to correct them already, even if the comforter was the holy spirit, we will have to agree that either the teacher was a terrible teacher or the students were terrible student or both were just terrible teacher and student!

Lying to us is a sin.
really? so how come 1 God becomes 3: Father Yahweh/Jehovah/I AM/Ellah, Son Jesus and lastly the no name Holy Spirit/Holy Ghost?

I was going to read all you wrote but after the first few lines full of lies, I just had to switch off.
point out one lie that presented. Or are you former VP Di.ck Cheney who repeated "yellow cake and aluminum tube" enough to for an unnecessary way which ended huge amount of Muslim lives in the Crusade of President George Bush?

Please show me where Abraham ever set foot in Jerusalem.
open your mind, for a moment with religious mindset. How did Benjamin the son of Jacob get to Jerusalem, if his father was not there? How did his father get to Jerusalem if his grandfather Isaac was there? How did his grandfather get to Jerusalem unless his great grandfather was there? Where did you think Abraham lived so that the Bible writers for the jewish angle to claim that Isaac was to be sacrificed in a place now call dome of the rock, a muslim mosque in "JERUSALEM" that the "stone of the jewish story" is housed? I guess you didn't know enough of the lies of your history to actually know that the truth in the middle of the lie is the city of Jerusalem?

Jews are called pigs all the time, is that not hatred.
Jews are not called pigs, all the time definitely muslim jews are not pigs. So you are completely wrong, while the jews call the rest of us gentiles or goyim. Being called gentiles or goyim is hatred in my book, just like it is hatred that lead people to say yorooba or Yoruba instead of yoruba or olobeloloko.

[uote]I'm typing on a tablet, I would have refuted every o e of points properly.[/quote]your dishonesty is well recognized here.

If this post is still running by the end of the week and it hasn't derailed by then.
somebody will keep the light on for you. definitely, mr. pro212, you are a rare bird. you have no conscience.

Lies, lies and more lies.
God protect us from your fingers and the fingers of the egyptian writer.
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by Ptolomeus(m): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2012
proo212:
You and I know Allah is full of hate for the Jews and unbelievers.

Lying to us is a sin.
So ...

[size=18pt]
OUT OF PALESTINE!

[/size]
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by TheOP1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2012
Ptolomeus:
So ...

[size=18pt]
OUT OF PALESTINE!

[/size]

Pls what do you mean by this?
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by proo212(m): 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2012
You like to come across as very intelligent atheist but you obviously do not know your history and politics.
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by israelbenzion: 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2012
@ Sweetnecta:

1. Islam has many places in its Hadith where killing of Jews is advocated. So don't come here posturing as if Islam has ever bin friendly to Jews.
2. On the issue of Jerusalem, I wil hav u know that that city was a city of d ancient Jebusites, b4 it was conquered by d greatest Jewish king ever, David. And since then it became a Jewish city witout challenge or re-conquest. It was d capital of d Jewish Kingdom and has always been under Jewish control apart from brief colonial periods. So d claim of d Palestinians to d land is baseless.
3. Jerusalem had long bin a Jewish holy land before Islam was invented. Yet the hating Arabs claim it as theirs, as if the holy Jewish Temple had not stood there b4.
4. How come Mecca and Medina ar no longer enuf as 'holy' sites? Must Islam be connected to anywhere d Jews hold sacred?
5. For ur info and anticipated trepidation, know this: the HOLY TEMPLE of G-D wil be rebuilt on that land that currently houses that mosque called Al-Aqsa. And there wil b nothing the Arabs can do abt it.
6. All I get from ur posts is a fanatical devotion to a lie, a false religion and a hatred-filled way of life.
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by Delafruita(m): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2012
israel ben-zion:
@ Sweetnecta:

1. Islam has many places in its Hadith where killing of Jews is advocated. So don't come here posturing as if Islam has ever bin friendly to Jews.
perhaps you can quote the hadiths for the benefit of ignorant folks like me
j:
2. On the issue of Jerusalem, I wil hav u know that that city was a city of d ancient Jebusites, b4 it was conquered by d greatest Jewish king ever, David. And since then it became a Jewish city witout challenge or re-conquest. It was d capital of d Jewish Kingdom and has always been under Jewish control apart from brief colonial periods. So d claim of d Palestinians to d land is baseless.
jerusalem was totally sacked by the babylonians.even the bible confirms that all the isrealites were taken as slaves for 70years.its good you admit the isrealis didnt actually own the land.they forcefully took it from the jebusites.then they lost it and the palestines occupied it.bear in mind that the palestines didnt migrate there,they had always existed alongside the isrealis.also remember that salahaddin conquered jerusalemthe romans conquered jerusalem
j:
3. Jerusalem had long bin a Jewish holy land before Islam was invented. Yet the hating Arabs claim it as theirs, as if the holy Jewish Temple had not stood there b4.
the holiness of jerusalem is dependent on your definition of holiness.from what the bible says,different kings seemed to have different ideas of the deity worth of worship.if the isrealites claim jerusalem as theirs despite having taken it from the jebusites,why shouldnt the muslims also claim it as theirs haveing taken it from the isrealite on occasions?do you think the al-aqsa mosque was sent by bluetooth to its location?
j:
4. How come Mecca and Medina ar no longer enuf as 'holy' sites? Must Islam be connected to anywhere d Jews hold sacred?
how come jerusalem is no longer enough to preach about jesus?must christianity be connected to anywhere human beings are?
j:
5. For ur info and anticipated trepidation, know this: the HOLY TEMPLE of G-D wil be rebuilt on that land that currently houses that mosque called Al-Aqsa. And there wil b nothing the Arabs can do abt it.
6. All I get from ur posts is a fanatical devotion to a lie, a false religion and a hatred-filled way of life.
nothing is impossible.but if the al aqsa is to go down,full scale war will be the result.
it will be a mistake to assume i am a muslim or an apologetic of the religion.in my view,muhammad was just having delusions.however,credit must go to whom its due.christianity is widespread today because of paul and constantine,buddhism would be what it is without asoka.muhammad however started his religion and planted the seed for its spread.thats what i call a great man.
its freaky annoying when christians play the victim card.muslims suffered from the christians and from the jews.queen isabella expelled all muslims from spain and took over their properties.various other kings did that.the 9 crusades of the catholic church were basically a killing spree of muslims.infact the only reason uthman hurried the compilation of the quran was because he lost over 7000 of the "quran memorizers" in a war against christians.
besides if muslims hate jews,what will you say about christians?up until the 20th century,christians blamed jews for killing jesus.they disliked christians to the point they slaughtered as many as 4000daily.

the issue of the current isreali-palestine land struggle is strictly political and the crisis was created by the british.it would have just been easy to have seperated the 2 cultures as seperate nations but churchill decided he needed to invade syria and thus the problem began.isreal contributed largely to it by refusing to give up the golan,gaza and east jerusalem.then it started its crazy intifadas and the situation is the way it is
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by Ptolomeus(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2012
proo212: You like to come across as very intelligent atheist but you obviously do not know your history and politics.
You lost, sir!
I'm not an atheist ... you showed your ignorance in front of everyone.
The Jewish people have historically been a slave, invasive, and tramples the rights of others.
I am sorry that you've mad ... what I said is true.
Although you hurt.
My respects.
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by proo212(m): 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2012
No, I am not mad or hurt. You're definitely wrong on that front. If you're not an atheist, may I ask what you believe in? You definitely do not believe in the Lord Jesus Christ nor do you believe in Allah and his apostle. That much is clear from your posts
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by israelbenzion: 12:08am On Aug 08, 2012
@ Dellafruita
1. (A). You say:
jerusalem was totally sacked by the babylonians.even the bible confirms that all the isrealites were taken as slaves for 70years. the isrealis didnt actually own the land.they forcefully took it from the jebusites.then they lost it and the palestines occupied it.bear in mind that the palestines didnt migrate there,they had always existed alongside the isrealis. (B). I say: Jerusalem was not sacked totally. Old men and d infirm were stil left there. Now, even if it were sacked, did it destroy d ownership rights of d Jews? U conveniently forgot to mention that Nehemiah, a Jewish leader, rebuilt Jerusalem, even wit the permission of d colonial masters of d Jews then. Did they not return to their homeland after 70 years? Did it cease to be theirs? When they came back, they continued staying on their land witout meeting any Palestinians. Mind u, there was no distinct tribe called Palestine then. U lie wen u assert that Jews and Palestinians hv always stayed side by side. Where is the proof of such outrageous falsehood? 2. (A). You say: if the isrealites claim jerusalem as theirs despite having taken it from the jebusites,why shouldnt the muslims also claim it as theirs haveing taken it from the isrealite on occasions?do you think the al-aqsa mosque was sent by bluetooth to its location?
(B). I say: the jebusites were annihilated totally and their land occupied. That was part of warfare in those days. Even wen d so-called muslim warriors overran J'lem, there were still Jews living there. There has never been a time wen J'lem lacked Jews resident in it, no mata d numba. Conquering a city and claiming it as ur own is different from just subdueing d people their for a short time for economic or other gains. That is colonialism. U hv d power but the people own d land. Al-Aqsa mosque was built by d land 'thieves' who were in chargee of J'lem then. It was rumoured that Mohammed ascended to heaven from there. He is just a poor copy-cat of Jesus Christ. Just cos he heard that Jesus ascended to heaven, he sought to appropriatee such fame to himself too, even though such claims are steeped in lies. Al-Aqsa mosque was built as a mockery to d Jews and to ensure the obliteration of d Jewish xter of d place. They tot Jews wil never come back. 3. (A). You say: nothing is impossible.but if the al aqsa is to go down,full scale war will be the result. (B). I say: yes, that may be d case but it might aso not be so. As I type, all d prefabricated materials for rebuiding d Temple ar ready. Even d levites hv bin trained in Temple service. Aprons and Temple utensils ar ready. The final events await a trigger as contained in d ancient prophecies. Of course there will b WW3. Weda that wil trigger it or not is left to d imagination. But believe me, Israel as a nation is here to stay and is goin no where again. 4. (A). You say: the issue of the current isreali-palestine land struggle is strictly political and the crisis was created by the british.it would have just been easy to have seperated the 2 cultures as seperate nations but churchill decided he needed to invade syria and thus the problem began.isreal contributed largely to it by refusing to give up the golan,gaza and east jerusalem.then it started its crazy intifadas and the situation is the way it is. (B). I say: then u don't know ur history one bit. Let me assign to myself d task of enlightening u. When d British Mandate was abt to end, d league of nations (d 4runner of d UN) divided d entire and from d Sinai border to d western bank of d River Jordan into 2, one for the Palestinians and d oda for d Israelis. D Palestinians rejected the partition pan outright, saying d whole and belonged to dem and dat d Jews wil never stay on one inch of d land. D Jews accepted their then meagre portion and declared Stateehood, whereupon d whole Arab nations surrounding Israel attacked her in May 1948. She quicky and roundly defeated al of dem. It had notin to do wit Britain invading Syria. I challenge u to prove it. As for d Golan Heights u refer to, u also show that u do not knw ur history and just joined d bandwagon of Jew-critics. Arab nations again attacked Israel in 1967 in d Yom Kippur War. Israel again defeated dem within 6 days and took Golan Heights from Syria, Sinai from Egypt, and East Jerusalem from Jordan. And y wud they give up East J'lem that is part of J'lem? It happened to be under d control of d Jordianians due to d lack of foresight of d British then. Israel simpy took back wat was hers all along. And d Golan Heights is just a hill that divides Syria from Israel and is strategic for d defence of Israel. So y shd it giv it up?
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by Sweetnecta: 2:10am On Aug 08, 2012
@ israel ben-zion:
by israel ben-zion: 7:53pm
@ Sweetnecta:

disbeliever who wage war [directly or indirectly by cooperating with people at war against islam],regardless of their ethnicity, jew or not jew is in the category you mentioned. and the enemy will kill you if he has the upper hand. but islma says muslim must not start any conflict, while judaism go out of its way to annihilate people. Both groups dislike disbelief, except tat torah of your "G-d" told you to kill even children. The rules engagement of war in Islam is far superior to what i see in the torah. I surmise that the jews wrote their own "rules of engagement of war" harshly so that they can justify all rap.es etc they continue to commit in frequent wars they wage. God will never support evildoers. When you kill gentiles or get some others to do it, that is from satan, not from God.

2. On the issue of Jerusalem, I wil hav u know that that city was a city of d ancient Jebusites, b4 it was conquered by d greatest Jewish king ever, David. And since then it became a Jewish city witout challenge or re-conquest. It was d capital of d Jewish Kingdom and has always been under Jewish control apart from brief colonial periods. So d claim of d Palestinians to d land is baseless.[/quot]the jebusites were not jews and the jews accused king David as adulterer, murderer, while islam says he is a good man, a warrior for the same of God, a just ruler, a man of good character, not an adulterer and not a killer, but an elect of God, instead, a Prophet [as]. The jebusites might not have challenged the jews because they were disbelievers. But God had allowed other people to sack the jews out of jerusalem, carted them away and made them dwellers in these places. The muslims captured Jerusalem and ruled it for centuries an built masji Aqsa and Dome of the Rock on it. Or will tell us i am lying, Mr. bin-zion? you also forgot while the european christians were waging their crusade, they didnt wage it for judaism but for Jesus or their fight with the power that control Jerusalem was the muslim, not the long defeated jews who were just mere residents.

[quote]3. Jerusalem had long bin a Jewish holy land before Islam was invented. Yet the hating Arabs claim it as theirs, as if the holy Jewish Temple had not stood there b4.
if she had people in it before the "jews", then somebody else can occupied it and jews have no right to claim it as a permanent inheritance.

The best sites on earth deserves places of worship of God, instead of leaving it to worship of baal and tradition.

actually your Goliath pride is making you forgot that God has a way of raising up a David to crush prideful souls. Lets see you destroy Masjid Aqsa and try Masjid Madina and masjid Haraam in Makka and see how quickly God bring His Decision to you. God is worshiped by Muslim 24 hours a day worldwide. Every hour, somewhere on earth it is fajr, duhr, asr, magrib, isha and somebody is making tahajjud.

6. All I get from ur posts is a fanatical devotion to a lie,
Islam is a lie, yet it is the religion of Ibrahim [as]. Ibrahim was not a jew or a christian, his Lord said in the Quran. Could you prove otherwise, though you claim that you are following one of the Abrahamic faiths as if he had more than 1 religion? If Abraham was not a jew by neither religion or tribe, arent you now ashamed that you did say Islam is a lie?

a false religion and a hatred-filled way of life.
its hate filled. i know you are blinded by the rage of your hatred for Islam. Islam will triumph over you and your hatred. while judaism was named after the man judah, or the country judah or the town judea, Islam is not named after any of man, country or city. "bowing to the Will of God" is the meaning of Islam. Do you know any quality meaning for judaism?
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by Sweetnecta: 2:35am On Aug 08, 2012
@area boy:
by Area_boy(m): 3:58pm On Aug 06
@ sweetnecta

You keep posting these your annoying (very) Islamic propaganda videos that confirm nothing.

Please address directly, the issue raised by the OP and stop cherry picking on silly side comments made by others since after.
you are truly an area boy if you think glen beck is not speaking the truth but a propagandist for Islam. That Allah forced the lip of glen beck to announce that uslims have unique advantage of having God on their side. but a muslim propagandist glen beck changed his mind to simple say muslims have uniqueness of having faith. if there was no confirmation of anything special about the Islam from the tapes, why bent out of shape about Islam that mr ben-zion and jewish supporters like you are are working overtime to undermine it, calling it fake, and other derogatory words? lets leave the rabbis as possible muslim propagandists. anyone who knows anything about the american media talking heads for jews, other agenda and purely against islam will say you are wrong. You could not pay glen beck, sean hennity, bill o'reilly and others any amount of money to say anything good and truthful about Islam. people like me speak up to say that not everyone around is in the back pocket of the zionists. christians may because they are guilty about many things, holocaust being one of them, having a jew "Jesus" as their God, even some muslims because they are lukewarm or their positions need to be protected, but not this muslim. and many of us are semites by religion and or bloodline. and are not jewish.

and i have put the case forward for Islam as much as God has permitted me. the case for muslim is a person by person basis, just like for christis and jews and even outright idol worshipers.
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 08, 2012
Delafruita:
jerusalem was totally sacked by the babylonians.even the bible confirms that all the isrealites were taken as slaves for 70years.its good you admit the isrealis didnt actually own the land.they forcefully took it from the jebusites.then they lost it and the palestines occupied it.bear in mind that the palestines didnt migrate there,they had always existed alongside the isrealis.also remember that salahaddin conquered jerusalemthe romans conquered jerusalem

Did this individual read his post before clicking "submit"?

Let us look at what he says...

1. Jerusalem was TOTALLY sacked by the babylonians - so i assume he means not a single jew was left when this happened. But we do know that jersualem was rebuilt AFTER the babylonian invasion... this much is well documented in history considering the Romans yet again invaded jerusalem and destroyed the temple LONG LONG after the babylonian attack.

2. Then they lost it and the palestinians occupied it - First of all... there were no arab people known as "palestinians" prior to 1964. Infact we do know that as at 1948, the name "palestinian" refered to jews. Secondly... when does the OP opine that "palestinians" occupied Jerusalem? After the sacking by the babylonians? In that case, does delafruita mean to tell us that Herod was an arab who rebuilt a jewish temple for arabs in the absence of muslims? Does delafruita also want to tell us that years of Roman historical records of their proxy rule over jerusalem jews was all a lie and that the people were infact arab/muslim "palestinians"?

3. bear in mind that the palestines didnt migrate there,they had always existed alongside the isrealis - this is quite senseless. If the palestinians did not migrate there but had ALWAYS existed alongside the israelis then why where they not taken captive alongside the israelis by the babylonians? Where were these "palestinians" when Herod and pontius pilate were ruling over Judah/Jerusalem long after the babylonian sacking of jerusalem? why is there no historical record of this?

4. also remember that salahaddin conquered jerusalem - This is jumbled nonsense. On one hand delafruita is talking about the babylonian massacre and suddenly he jumps forward more than 1000 yrs after to talk about salahaddin? Was salahaddin a palestinian?
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^i still dont get how does that affect us Nigerians. undecided
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by Delafruita(m): 11:05am On Aug 08, 2012
davidylan:

Did this individual read his post before clicking "submit"?

Let us look at what he says...

1. Jerusalem was TOTALLY sacked by the babylonians - so i assume he means not a single jew was left when this happened. But we do know that jersualem was rebuilt AFTER the babylonian invasion... this much is well documented in history considering the Romans yet again invaded jerusalem and destroyed the temple LONG LONG after the babylonian attack.
Palestine’s prime location made it the focus of territorial conflicts and occupation. The period of 3000 - 1000 BC saw invasions and periods of domination by the Egyptians, Hittites of Anatolia (Turkey),the Philistines (people from the Aegean Sea, and namesakes of Palestine), and various Semitic tribes that migrated from Mesopotamia. These Semitic tribes included Hebrews, Aramaeans, and Amorites.
j:
2. Then they lost it and the palestinians occupied it - First of all... there were no arab people known as "palestinians" prior to 1964. Infact we do know that as at 1948, the name "palestinian" refered to jews. Secondly... when does the OP opine that "palestinians" occupied Jerusalem? After the sacking by the babylonians? In that case, does delafruita mean to tell us that Herod was an arab who rebuilt a jewish temple for arabs in the absence of muslims? Does delafruita also want to tell us that years of Roman historical records of their proxy rule over jerusalem jews was all a lie and that the people were infact arab/muslim "palestinians"?
perhaps you dont know that the people regarded as the phillistines are same as the people we call palestines.according to the catholic encyclopedia

"In the Biblical account the Philistines come into prominence as the inhabitants of the maritime plain of Palestine from the time of the Judges onward. They are mentioned in the genealogy of the nations ( Genesis 10:14 ; cf. 1 Chronicles 1:11-12 ), where together with the Caphtorim they are set down as descendants of Mesraim. It is conjectured with probability that they came originally from Crete, sometimes identified with Caphtor , and that they belonged to a piratical, seafaring people."

j:
3. bear in mind that the palestines didnt migrate there,they had always existed alongside the isrealis - this is quite senseless. If the palestinians did not migrate there but had ALWAYS existed alongside the israelis then why where they not taken captive alongside the israelis by the babylonians? Where were these "palestinians" when Herod and pontius pilate were ruling over Judah/Jerusalem long after the babylonian sacking of jerusalem? why is there no historical record of this?

the Greeks under Alexander the Great conquered the Persians and controlled Palestine and Judah in 331 BC. Alexander's successors, the Ptolemies of Egypt and the Seleucids of Syria, continued to rule the country and tried to impose Hellenistic culture and religion (multiple gods) on the Judeans. However, the Jews regained controlwith the Maccabaean Revolt (141 BC) and set up an independent state again. Then, in 63 BC the Romans conquered the region.
The Roman-aligned ruler, King Herod, authorized the Jews to have acertain level of religious autonomy and sought their support by building a new temple (37 - 4 BC) at the site of Solomon’s temple ruins. However, Herod’s Roman successors were not as diplomatic and the Jews rebelled, in 66 AD and again in 132 AD. Both revolts were quelled and the Jews suffered Rome’s punishments.
After the 132 AD rebellion, Jerusalem was flattened, and the Romans built a new city. The Jews left Palestine, becoming known as the Diaspora ("scattered"wink, but they have remained bonded with their religion based on the Torah and the laws of the Talmud , written in the first century AD. They believe that God will return to resurrect the faithful on Judgment Day, appearing first at Jerusalem.

j:
4. also remember that salahaddin conquered jerusalem - This is jumbled nonsense. On one hand delafruita is talking about the babylonian massacre and suddenly he jumps forward more than 1000 yrs after to talk about salahaddin? Was salahaddin a palestinian?
i can recall we had a similar debate on the thread about mohammed morsi winning elections in egypt.i also recall that at the time our discussion was mainly centered on modern history of the isreali-palestine tussle beginning with the british annexation of jordan.however,it will be absolutely ridiculous for you to claim the palestines never existed till 1964.the palestines are a tribe just as ancient as the isrealis.
Jerusalem became the third holiest Islam city to Muslims because Mohammed designated Jerusalem as the first direction Muslims face when praying. Additionally, Mohammed is believed to have ascended to heaven from the area of Solomon’s temple. The Muslim’s built the Dome of the Rock and the al-Aqsa Mosque on the site of the destroyed Jewish temples of Solomon and Herod.
The Jerusalem that today’s visitor finds started taking shape during this period of early Muslim domination. Islamic architecture and Byzantine buildings existed side by side, and the Muslims allowed Christian pilgrims to continue visiting many of the holy sites. Over time most Palestinians adopted the Islamic culture and religion, but the remaining Christians and Jews were allowed autonomous community and freedom of worship.
Various Muslim dynasties affected Palestine over the following centuries, including the Abbassid and the Seljuks (1071 - 1243 AD) who barred Christian pilgrims from Jerusalem. The Muslims preserved Greek learning and enjoyed a golden age of science, art, philosophy, and literature, while breaking new ground in mathematics.
In the meantime, the Byzantines called upon their Roman and European neighbors for help to reclaim their Palestinian pilgrimage sites. The First Crusade was launched in 1097, resulting two years later in the slaughter of 40,000 Muslims and the capture of Jerusalem. The Crusaders were able to control Jerusalem for almost 90 years. When they again lost the city to the Muslims, three subsequent Crusades failed to recapture it.
In later centuries, Jerusalem passed from the Muslim dynasties to Turkish Ottoman rule. There is very little architectural legacy from the Ottoman rule of 1453 - 1917 AD. The Christian and Jewish communities, however, were allowed a large measure of autonomy during this period.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/08/15 / Should Pastors Use Armed Policemen As Security? / Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 268
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.