Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Why Muslims Must Hate Jews - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Muslims Must Hate Jews (2790 Views)

Why Do People Hate Jews? / Racism Is Like Hating God! Why Do Muslims/islam Hate Jews?! / New Testamentic Roots Of Anti-judaism (derail: Why Did Hitler Hate Jews So Much) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by Sweetnecta: 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2012
@davidylan:
by davidylan(m): 5:09am

Delafruita:
jerusalem was totally sacked by the babylonians.even the bible confirms that all the isrealites were taken as slaves for 70years.its good you admit the isrealis didnt actually own the land.they forcefully took it from the jebusites.then they lost it and the palestines occupied it.bear in mind that the palestines didnt migrate there,they had always existed alongside the isrealis.also remember that salahaddin conquered jerusalemthe romans conquered jerusalem

Did this individual read his post before clicking "submit"?

Let us look at what he says...

1. Jerusalem was TOTALLY sacked by the babylonians - so i assume he means not a single jew was left when this happened. But we do know that jersualem was rebuilt AFTER the babylonian invasion... this much is well documented in history considering the Romans yet again invaded jerusalem and destroyed the temple LONG LONG after the babylonian attack.
American forces totally annihilated the Taliban fighters. I am sure davidylan will say this is a true statement because there is no true taliban resistance or fighter to openly step forward into the war theater. Are there any taliban fighters left? You bet, the reason america and the forces of her allies are still going about with guns, etc. They are still hunting for talibans. The condition of total annihilation of the talibans in this case is exactly the same as "Jerusalem was TOTALLY sacked by the babylonians". Both are exaggerations of the deplorable military strength of the people routed to be a noticeable resistant against the victorious, babylonians and americans, respectively.

2. Then they lost it and the palestinians occupied it - First of all... there were no arab people known as "palestinians" prior to 1964. Infact we do know that as at 1948, the name "palestinian" refered to jews. Secondly... when does the OP opine that "palestinians" occupied Jerusalem? After the sacking by the babylonians? In that case, does delafruita mean to tell us that Herod was an arab who rebuilt a jewish temple for arabs in the absence of muslims? Does delafruita also want to tell us that years of Roman historical records of their proxy rule over jerusalem jews was all a lie and that the people were infact arab/muslim "palestinians"?
the "pelestinians" do not truly have to have any arab blood in them before they are called arabs. My virtue of speaking the language, they are arabs, based on the statement of the messenger [sa] about anyone who speaks arabic to be arab. this is different from nigerians speaking english therefore british. no. there is no declaration from the crown that this is the case and england is nationalistic while islamic arabia under the messenger [sa] by an large was a religious entity. we are not talking about what the arabs are all about, today.

Makka adopted the arabic language of the yemeni and other arabs who settled it along with Ismail [as] when Zam zam water became a magnet drawing them to this place. I guess did not know that hebrew language was not the language created by the jews, but they adopted it from those who will definitely not be classified as jews; the language of the inhabitants already there when Abraham arrived with his family. if you argue that it was the language of Abraham, you will buttress my case, since Abraham was not a jew, so was Isaac, so was Jacob, so were 11 sons of Jacob and you may have to crudely argue that their brother Judah is possibly the first jew. Even that your heart should be able to tell you that you are wrong.

3. bear in mind that the palestines didnt migrate there,they had always existed alongside the isrealis - this is quite senseless. If the palestinians did not migrate there but had ALWAYS existed alongside the israelis then why where they not taken captive alongside the israelis by the babylonians? Where were these "palestinians" when Herod and pontius pilate were ruling over Judah/Jerusalem long after the babylonian sacking of jerusalem? why is there no historical record of this?
did people who were inhabitants of Jerusalem before Abraham ever set his feet on it, . . . . before the children of israel settled it after exodus also got taken captive alongside the israelis? if you don't know just say so. if you do know, just provide proofs. or the jews wiped them off the face of the earth and took their properties and believe no one else must enter and settle it but must be left empty for them and they will repopulate it when they are ready? davidylan the gentile man, the jews killed your God, says your bible.

is the jew more mportant than your God that you are so blinded that he can kill others or oppress to achieve his objective? the palestnians and the original owners of the land might have been minorities on that land while the stiff necked jews were being captured and exiled, ruled over by the roman kings you listed. if a bully walks into a playground, he will pick on the one who is strong to challenge his rules. when he is done giving him a thorough whooping, the weak who are on let us get along is always safe from the wrath of the bully. think about about the many defeat of the jews in the hands of the babylonian and roman bullies.

4. also remember that salahaddin conquered jerusalem - This is jumbled nonsense. On one hand delafruita is talking about the babylonian massacre and suddenly he jumps forward more than 1000 yrs after to talk about salahaddin? Was salahaddin a palestinian?
your nonsense is worse than what you call nonsense and try to critique. if salahuddin was a muslim and spoke arabic, if majority of the people residing in palestine were muslims and spoke arabic, then an arab speaking muslim salahuddin was a palestian based on the hadith that stated about speaking arabic.

but davidylan is probably no realizing that he should be ashamed because it was muslim salauddine who liberated the jews from the iron hand and merciless killing of the jews along with the muslims from the all too meek and turn the other cheek christian crusaders. Please step backward to you your former position on this matter.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by Ptolomeus(m): 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2012
proo212: No, I am not mad or hurt. You're definitely wrong on that front. If you're not an atheist, may I ask what you believe in? You definitely do not believe in the Lord Jesus Christ nor do you believe in Allah and his apostle. That much is clear from your posts
Off-topic.
That you are not interested.
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2012
Delafruita:
perhaps you dont know that the people regarded as the phillistines are same as the people we call palestines.according to the catholic encyclopedia

"In the Biblical account the Philistines come into prominence as the inhabitants of the maritime plain of Palestine from the time of the Judges onward. They are mentioned in the genealogy of the nations ( Genesis 10:14 ; cf. 1 Chronicles 1:11-12 ), where together with the Caphtorim they are set down as descendants of Mesraim. It is conjectured with probability that they came originally from Crete, sometimes identified with Caphtor , and that they belonged to a piratical, seafaring people."

you may have noticed i no longer have the time to trawl through a bunch of ignorant nonsense posted by folks like you keen to push baseless pro-muslim propaganda. But the above is just arrant foolishness.

You may notice that even your source does not make any such claim but merely describes a historical people known as the philistines. It is interesting that these so-called philistines existed in your imagination for so long and YET there is very little to no record of them in recent history. If indeed they existed for so long, how come neither the babylonians nor persians nor Romans record ever meeting them? These folks certainly recorded a lot of their escapades in present day palestine no? Bull.
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by Delafruita(m): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
davidylan:

you may have noticed i no longer have the time to trawl through a bunch of ignorant nonsense posted by folks like you keen to push baseless pro-muslim propaganda. But the above is just arrant foolishness.

You may notice that even your source does not make any such claim but merely describes a historical people known as the philistines. It is interesting that these so-called philistines existed in your imagination for so long and YET there is very little to no record of them in recent history. If indeed they existed for so long, how come neither the babylonians nor persians nor Romans record ever meeting them? These folks certainly recorded a lot of their escapades in present day palestine no? Bull.
if they didnt exist why does the bible keep mentioning them?
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by Delafruita(m): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
davidylan:

perhaps it escaped your sense of reasoning that the essence of my response was to highlight the inaccuracy of your claim thqt palestines didnt exist till 1964?alexander is recorded to have conquered the land of PALESTINE in 330BC.joshua is recorded to have conquered the land of PALESTINE in 1270BC.want more?
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2012
Delafruita:
perhaps it escaped your sense of reasoning that the essence of my response was to highlight the inaccuracy of your claim thqt palestines didnt exist till 1964?alexander is recorded to have conquered the land of PALESTINE in 330BC.joshua is recorded to have conquered the land of PALESTINE in 1270BC.want more?

perhaps ignorant plodders like you should quit talking before making fools of themselves for free. Indeed Herodotus was the first to coin the name "palaistine" in the 5th century BC. However, this area did not includethe provinces of Judea and Galilee until AD135 when Emperor Hadrian imposed the name on the area following the putdown of the jews in the Bar Kokhba revolt.

First question - where were these "arab palestinians" who were supposedly living in Judea (the present day "palestine" they claim to be fighting for) during the time of Alexander the great, the fall of Jerusalem in AD70 and the renaming of the province in AD135? I guess they were waiting for arafat.

Second question - why did these same "arab palestinians" go ahead with building a jewish temple following the 70 yrs of captivity in babylon and during the reign of Herod?
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by Delafruita(m): 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2012
davidylan:

perhaps ignorant plodders like you should quit talking before making fools of themselves for free. Indeed Herodotus was the first to coin the name "palaistine" in the 5th century BC. However, this area did not includethe provinces of Judea and Galilee until AD135 when Emperor Hadrian imposed the name on the area following the putdown of the jews in the Bar Kokhba revolt.

First question - where were these "arab palestinians" who were supposedly living in Judea (the present day "palestine" they claim to be fighting for) during the time of Alexander the great, the fall of Jerusalem in AD70 and the renaming of the province in AD135? I guess they were waiting for arafat.
you are absolutely impossible
Re: Why Muslims Must Hate Jews by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2012
Delafruita:
you are absolutely impossible

perhaps if you had facts to back up your lengthy write-ups that are nothing but a parroting of false arab propaganda then you would not have to deal with me.
Please help us answer the question... thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist / My Faith Turning To An Atheist / Is Suicide A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.