Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,433 members, 7,836,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls (1305 Views)

Big Tummy Or BBW Issue..... How Do U Guys Do It / Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls by swoosh(m): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2007
Hi people

I need your honest opinions pls,
My girl is 20 and has started developing stretch marks, although not very obvious from afar, they are quite visble when viewed closely. Her tummy is also not flat. I havnt been complaining about these things but shes quite uncomfortable with them and thats a concern, What can she do pls
Re: Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls by Delta007(m): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2007
Tell her to stop eating Eba in the mornings. As for her stomach not being flat, maybe she's pregnant undecided

On a more serious note, gyms are there for a reason. If she can't afford it, she can jog around your block a few times a week. Good and cheap way to keep fit.
Re: Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls by moondust(m): 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2007
let her get sun-tan
Re: Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls by Crazybabe(f): 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2007
Most girls have stretch marks, not everyone though, for the stretch marks maybe a cream called Coco Butter might help her clear some of it, and for the big tummy i also agree with Delta007,
Re: Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls by zignor(m): 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2007
Simple solution! cheesy
Just browse her website regularly . . .everything will just disappear tongue
Re: Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls by saucekid(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2007
Re: Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls by zignor(m): 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2007
@saucekid . . .ROTFLMFAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls by saucekid(m): 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2007
na so now

shebi u say make he browse thru grin grin grin grin
Re: Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls by swoosh(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2007
You guys no dey understand english abi?, i said LADIES! smiley
Re: Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls by Gbemyte(f): 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2007
tell her to do sit up exercise,she should be concious of the cream she use and she should not eat late nite food.
Re: Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls by eddycapuro: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2007
swoosh:

You guys no dey understand english abi?, i said LADIES! smiley

since ladies no wan reply ur topic u no go appreciate the guys wey border to reply u?
Re: Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls by Busta(f): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2007
@topic,

if u don't like her body or the way she looks, move on to find someone that u love their bodies and has wat u lookin for.

that simple!
Re: Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls by adeboo(f): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2007
Eating sweet things don't help.

Its actually not easy to loose a belly once it developes.
She needs to stop eating anytime after say 7 - not stop eating, but maybe do fruits and peanuts (red nuts) if she is hungry.
She can't be eating pounded yam all the time cause its just not good for the body - she needs to cut down sugar intake - fizzy drinks like Coke etc is also a killer.

Just by doing a few stomach exercises can also help.
It takes alot of determination - but if you are serious, you will achieve it.

But about the stretch marks , i dont know o. I have had stretch marks since i was born - on ma thighs so i dont know about those. Maybe there are creams out there she could use - but i havent heard of those creams doing good jobs sha.
Re: Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls by saucekid(m): 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2007
@ adeboo,

where have you been. . . . . . . . . welcome grin grin
how we go do this christmas??
Re: Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls by adeboo(f): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2007
saucekid:

@ adeboo,

where have you been. . . . . . . . . welcome grin grin
how we go do this christmas??

Egbami- saucekid kilo de?
Xmas ke? Where we for know each other.

Just kidding - i dey house for u, no shaking.
I have been around thanks for asking.
Re: Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls by saucekid(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2007
we for know each other for this land of naira grin grin grin
Re: Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls by efuah(f): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2007
@poster,
For the stretch marks, she can use a creme like Palmers cocoa butter formula.
The big tummy thingy, err. . . tell her to eat the right food at the right time,eating late is bad can cause one to begin to bulge, too heavy foods are also not too good for the body lipsrsealed. . .and like adeboo said, not all drinks must she take, drink a lotta water, sh*t at the right time (very important)
Re: Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls by kunle75(m): 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2007
for the tommy she can do some sit up in the morning and some jogging aswell but for stretch mark i think i conquor with efuah and others.thats cheap and ok for now but if there is no improvement u can seek for the advice of a proffessionals for more help.
Re: Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls by swoosh(m): 9:07am On Dec 18, 2007
Busta:

@topic,

if u don't like her body or the way she looks, move on to find someone that u love their bodies and has what u lookin for.

that simple!

You did not read the post
Re: Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls by swoosh(m): 9:10am On Dec 18, 2007
Thank you all for the responses
Re: Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls by snugle: 9:17am On Dec 18, 2007
She should do absolutely nothing and learn to appreciate herself her luv
herself for all and more than shes worth
Re: Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls by saucekid(m): 11:39am On Dec 18, 2007
*once again . . . . . .the antidote is to drink udeme the more*

DA SAUCE cool cool cool
Re: Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls by tishat(f): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2007
Help her to get some exercise like sit ups every morning and night,let her eat less fatty foods and little food generally,try to resist beer,she can drink wine if she want some alcohol.
Don't allow her to use any skin toning or bleaching cream it will make the marks very obvious and irritating.
Lastly look for product called carrot facial scrub,its affordable and effective.ITS NOT FOR THE FACE ALONE.
Re: Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls by G2g(m): 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2007
Would u like to use some effective food supplements to clear them off? Then send me an e-mail @ dukkyglove@yahoo.com
Re: Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls by adeboo(f): 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2007
- there is no such thing.
She has to work at it like evryone else.
Re: Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls by saucekid(m): 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2007
tishat:

,try to resist beer,

but not udeme grin grin grin
Re: Stretch Marks, Big Tummy: Ladies Pls by sgiwa(m): 11:05am On Dec 20, 2007
Its simple! Encourage her to do some exercise by doing sit ups/ jogging together. After all, you guys are in it together. Having a presentable abs will add more value to you as a dude too. The exercise might even prolong your juicing sessions , H

(1) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Date A Stranger Online? / Guys, What Do U Really Want? / how far can love really endure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.