Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

100Cents's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 100Cents's Profile / 100Cents's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 246 pages)

Religion / Re: Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse by 100Cents: 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Okay..
Crime / Re: Immigrant Filmed While Being Shot And Killed In Brazil (Graphic Video) by 100Cents: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
sekundosekundo:
Awww!, people get mind. I think the authorities there are behind all these.

The average SAfrican is mentally bankrupt

I listen to their govt officials listing reasons for Xenophobia as their people not having jobs, foreigners engaging in drugs and prostitution.

So killing foreigners will give south Africans jobs ?

Interesting !
Education / Re: KWASU Is The First University To Be Accredited With Aeronautical Engineering by 100Cents: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
The body of the write up stated that they just applied for the accreditation and waiting for NUC arrival.

What is the celebration ?
Celebrities / Re: “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy by 100Cents: 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
nzeobi:

International brand ke, international brand as who

Don Jazzy as a brand means he creates platforms that signs on artists. That platform is Mavin records. If Korede or Dija gets endorsement deals, jazzy feels okay with it but it's not for him as he stated for now.

Don Jazzy as a producer and Record label entrepreneur has exported more artists than any Nigerian label ever.

BTW notin concern me.

You can use google.
Phones / Re: The Too Many Lies And Fake Lives Being Lived On Social Media: My Experience by 100Cents: 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
master69:
I have seen Dem plenty......imagine some of them after posting the fine picture online dey wll inturn be begging me 1k..... for my mind go and eat ur like on FB.

You mean they should convert their Facebook and Instagram likes into cash ?
Celebrities / Re: “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy by 100Cents: 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
nzeobi:
bigger and richer guys like ronaldo, messi and aguero still get endorements and you are here saying something else

Those ones are footballers totally signed on by teams and international brands.

Don jazzy himself is an international brand.

Let me stop here.
Business / Re: How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days by 100Cents: 11:41am On Feb 25, 2017
Nne5:
Isoraite.
Osinbajo is better.Really!

He is educated unlike...
Career / Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by 100Cents: 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
enshi:
Hi nairalanders ,

Pls i need advice from everyone. Pls if you have 800k at hand would you travel abroad to hustle (legally) or would you stay here in nigeria to start up somthing.??

If you are to travel pls which country can you vouch and if its business please which business can you suggest.

Thanks in anticipation for your credible, valuable and unabashed ideas/suggestions

Stay home.

Think And Grow Rich.

Explore the power of your thought life.

N800,000 is not up to $2,000 anymore, like 2 years ago, it was more than $4,000.
Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" by 100Cents: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided I just use to wonder,before the days of social media how do couples resolve issues. Was it not resolved within the family Even if they were separated they were able to make amends and get back together.
In this present dispensation, you can't settle family dispute in peace without putting it all over our faces. I put it to tonto that she is also a scam for making her husband look like a philanthropist...... so you were buying all those pink iPhone, pink range rover for yourself e kwa.. babe you deserve all you get in this your so called marriage. Mrs king Kong radarada

The truth is that Tonto Dike has not changed, she pretended in order to get married.

The word Tonto, is more popular than 'Snake', 'NCAN', 'Don't give a 4k', on Nairaland.

She mellowed down just to marry. Now she is back.
Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam" by 100Cents: 10:19am On Feb 24, 2017
Came:
He that wears the shoes knows where it pinches, not all that glitters are gold, experience,they say is the best teacher. I wish you well Tonto.

Can we say she went for his money ?

Smh..
Car Talk / Re: BMW To Deploy 28 New Models By 2021 by 100Cents: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2017
hobermener:
Mercedes remains the cream of the crop. If una like make una release 500 new models grin

Mercedes that steals from BMW and Maybach..

The new Mercedes GLE series. isn't it a steal from BMW X6 ?
Business / Re: China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017 by 100Cents: 9:14am On Feb 24, 2017
Oh boy, see business..

July is 4 months and 4 days from today..
Business / Re: RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. by 100Cents: 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
Trippledots:

well i could have invested as much as 300k but i have used that money for other investments online. but if this is legit tho i can raise up to 100k to be a part of it. but for ease of sharing and to make it viable just let people invest in round figures. least amount 50k...max 1m.

then state the profit sharing ratio.

FMCG is capital intensive.

One trailer is between N1.8m and N2.1m

The amounts here won't do much. Thanks though..
Business / Re: RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. by 100Cents: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Trippledots:

set a certain amount, and a certain time frame then let people invest.....the percentage of their investment to the total mount gotten after the time elapses becomes the percentage they get on the profit you decide to share with investors.

Considering your suggestion, what amount can you invest so we can peg it there ?

Assuming you must participate..
Business / Re: RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. by 100Cents: 11:37am On Feb 20, 2017
kllinxman:
Interested... Sir

WhatsApp me.

Someone mentioned crowd funding. I feel we can carry everyone along.
Business / Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by 100Cents: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2017
valenu:
Good day sirs/madams,
I was thinking of a business to venture into, and someone talked me into nylon business. I paid to learn it. While I was getting ready to start learning it, a big shop, mini warehouse came out and I deemed it fit to pay for it so I would start my nylon business as soon as I'm through with the training. So, I paid for one year rent of the shop and started my training.

However, I discovered that I was not in love with the nylon business and had to quit the training. Now, I am looking for a good business I can start with about 2M that should be able to yield me a profit of at least , 200k per month.

I would be grateful for your advice and suggestions.

Your profit projections are too high considering the Nigerian business atmosphere. Secondly, the country is undergoing a recession which may nosedive into a depression later this year.

One may write articles or business plans showing how profitable a business may be but when it comes to execution, its a whole different ball game.

There are businesses that can eat up your capital, slowly and gradually until you are left with nothing. 6 months into the business, you will discover that you are struggling. That's a first sign of bankruptcy.

Why not project a business that can give you N100,000 a month and be sure that your capital is untouched.

Slow progress is better than no progress.
Business / Re: Can 2.5M Setup A Pharmacy Shop From The Scratch? by 100Cents: 11:26am On Feb 20, 2017
Yes, it can but waiting for approvals can delay you for up to one year.

You emailed me @valenu. how can I be of help ?

My email attached to 100cents is not functional at the moment.
Romance / Re: The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) by 100Cents: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2017
CastedDude:
This is the "wrongest" family anyone would like to mess with due to the couple's "military power". Photos of this lovely couple have been trending online and here's why. The lady; Aishat Hassan who is a police officer in Lagos -is married to a gallant soldier; Hassan Kabir Olaide who works at the Nigerian Army Barrack, Odogunyan Ikorodu, Lagos.

The drunk-in-love lady who recently tied the knot -shared photos of her and her beau in military outfits which has gone viral.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/when-husband-is-soldier-wife-police.html

U can slap both of them and nothing will happen.

lol..
Business / Re: RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. by 100Cents: 9:26am On Feb 20, 2017
Trippledots:
why dont you do it crowdfunding style?

Explain further sir.
Business / Re: RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. by 100Cents: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2017
Shakitibob0:
let me have your contact please
Politics / Re: "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD by 100Cents: 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
This is one joke taken too far..

@Those saying she will win, we'll see how she can even win the PDP ticket and how she will win the main election.

She should know where to draw the line between sycophants and real followers.

That's what was said about Trump..

1 Like

Business / Re: RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. by 100Cents: 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
KingOfThePay:
Prospective partnership for those not based in the country? If yes.
More emphasis on Business proceedings,profit(base on investment) and turnover.

It is FMCG, One cycle of turnover starts from paying to manufacturing company account, company releases goods and we sell it in trucks wholesale. We don't do retail. We cashout and repeat the turnover. Profit is 50 :50.

Business / Re: RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. by 100Cents: 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
Taeewo:
chat me up to collect y.. ....modul us contact

haven't seen ur chat..
Business / Re: RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. by 100Cents: 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
davit:

To God be the Glory!

What is it about this biz you re talking about?

Did u pick my number earlier, if no, quote to get it.
Business / Re: RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. by 100Cents: 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
davit:

To God be the Glory!

What is it about this biz you re talking about?

Taeewo:
chat me up to collect y.. ....modul us contact

Taeewo, I have chatted you.
Family / Re: Help! My Neighbour Disturbs Me With His Generator by 100Cents: 8:31am On Feb 12, 2017
jacy67:

You're indeed a prophet. God has really done it for opsmiley

I am a pastor by calling though I hear from God.

And I believe that whatever positive thing I say and I believe it comes to pass.

1 Like

Business / Re: RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. by 100Cents: 7:57am On Feb 12, 2017
Davit, how are you enjoying your new house ?
Business / Re: RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. by 100Cents: 7:42am On Feb 12, 2017
coollabman:

indeed!

*unfollows thread*

Contact Ymodulus and get N20,000 from me.

This is only how you will be useful to me.

Off to church.

This week will be good.
Business / Re: RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. by 100Cents: 7:31am On Feb 12, 2017
coollabman:

my friend you have nothing to offer! SMH

Thank you sir.

I knew where you were heading to.

Safe arrival..
Business / Re: RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. by 100Cents: 7:25am On Feb 12, 2017
coollabman:

this is a puerile response! I asked a simple question and you go off on a tangent spewing jibberish! Even if the business is legit, I can't associate with someone with this kind of mindset.

What is so difficult in saying, okay can I see your distributors certificate or licence and this is done privately.

If I don't show it to you then you can argue here. Simple.

Bro, we are not here to teach each other. We are old enough to know what is good and what is not.
Business / Re: RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. by 100Cents: 7:14am On Feb 12, 2017
coollabman:

hmmm...

that doesn't explain why you're specifically looking for him

You are funny. Why do I say it ?

If you have his kind of heart for business, I am sure you would have been chatting me by now not asking silly questions.

Chat me on WhatsApp let me prove to you in 10 seconds who you are chatting with and what I do.

First, Ymodulus can't ask what you are asking. Sounding childish, secondly a businessman knows what to ask you. Stop wasting my time. Won't reply you again.
Business / Re: RECESSION MILLIONAIRES : Needed. by 100Cents: 6:47am On Feb 12, 2017
coollabman:

hmmm...

why do you feel you need Ymodulus

FMCG is capital intensive. Maybe you don't know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 246 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.