Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

100Cents's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 100Cents's Profile / 100Cents's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 246 pages)

Religion / Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by 100Cents: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
We have a very big God.
Celebrities / Re: This Is How Rich Guys Around The World Flaunt Their Wealth(Photos) by 100Cents: 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2017

1 Like

Crime / Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by 100Cents: 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
The truth is that Life is made up of Predator and Prey, be it animal or man.

Only few who understand Live and Let live treat their fellow humans equally. Before God, all of us are equal but the selfishness in man makes him act like Predator to prey.
Politics / Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by 100Cents: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
kettykin:
Brainless government , what stops them from arresting unemployment and inflation

They will create 3million jobs per annum..
Crime / Re: Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) by 100Cents: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2017

1 Like

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by 100Cents: 12:55am On Aug 27, 2017
funlord:

You have time to be educating some of these brain dead online ipob creatures!

When your argument ends with insult because someone disagrees with your views, its simply dumb of you.

A good topic is here to prove the economic importance of Daura abovementioned Port Harcourt and Warri and its insult you can only table.

Repent !
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway by 100Cents: 12:48am On Aug 27, 2017
rusher14:
OK.

From the link below one can see the proposal preceeds Buhari's government.

My only question for Reno is, can he show us an article he wrote while he was still in power where he asked for restructuring?

http://aitonline.tv/news?search=Rail%20Line

August 2015 was Buharis tenure.

That is 2 years ago.

Kajikwo ?
Phones / Re: I Have 19k To Buy Phone But Need Suggestion Of Good One. by 100Cents: 12:43am On Aug 27, 2017
Ishola87:
you are right but na my pocket dey do me.if I have more than that na better phone I go Rush buy straight

Your money is big. Don't mind them.

Buy Tecno Y3.

Buy a tested and trusted phone.
Phones / Re: I Have 19k To Buy Phone But Need Suggestion Of Good One. by 100Cents: 12:33am On Aug 27, 2017
Ishola87:
Which phone can I buy in 19k with good functions and mange battery??

Tecno Y2 or Y3..

Very strong. 4 years still functioning..
Religion / Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by 100Cents: 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
Amajerry83:
Big man pastor. Baba some members never chop this morning and na food dem need no be prayers.

In the Bible Jesus fed his 5,000 hungry followers with bread and fish.

Today, 5,000 hungry members feed pastors with their last card and even transport money.

Say Amen.
Politics / Re: When You Leave That Position - A Warning To Our Leaders by 100Cents: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
That is why they steal government funds..

To maintain a fake lifestyle when you are not Bill Gates or Dangote.

My money grows like grass.

I hear you.

Africans have a long way to go in their mentality. You see a poor man who was handpicked as governor by a predecessor. He starts buying lands to build mansions from his first month in office even when salaries are being owed civil servants for 6 months..

Ordinary roads in the major state capital, he can't maintain..
Family / Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by 100Cents: 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
Sylver247:
I kept reading to find out what the lady's role was in helping the guy, nothing.

This is the reason why women think that merely staying with a man when he was broke is enough. If you stay with him as an extra baggage then it's better you left him alone.

She stayed with kor she moved with nii.

By the time you get married and you discover that your wife is a stupid woman, it is that time you will know the difference between marrying a good woman and a stupid one.

Your business or career success or failure go tell you.

Experience is the best teacher..
Family / Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by 100Cents: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
Encrypted:

You're so wrong. She may not have contributed financially but she may have contributed in every way she can. Most especially emotionally.

Building a business is not easy. There are times when you feel down and need someone to help you keep pushing.

The fact that he wakes up in the morning with his LOYAL wife and kids by his side is enough motivation to keep hustling.

YOU CANNOT BUILD A BUSINESS WHEN YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE.

When you read some of the funny things our young people write here, you know they are writing out of inexperience.

Thanks.

I even gave a longer answer than yours.

1 Like

Family / Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by 100Cents: 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
Allwility:

Honestly, 'ayam not understanding'.

I don't understand the message this article is trying to portray. What achievement are we celebrating here? That she stayed put with a guy through his period of hardship?

I think it's mediocrity to preach this kind of message to our slay queens out there. If a lady stays with a guy whether he is rich or poor with the hope of benefitting from him whether now or later, what's spectacular about that?

Is that how we are going to have our own Condi Rice, or the next Okonjo Iweala or Dora Akinyuli?

Dear Nigerian ladies, your life vision shouldn't be to get married to some guy and be cooking rice with beans for him. Wake up.

Smh..
Family / Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by 100Cents: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2017

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Photos From Aneke Twins' Birthday Celebration With Widows In Enugu(pics,video) by 100Cents: 10:52am On Aug 07, 2017
Chai, I love CAKE..
Career / Re: Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign by 100Cents: 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
charles009:
Everything you are about to read is 100% real, I will try to make is snappy. It's exactly 4:10am and I still get sleep. Please see below.

I Recently got a top management role in a Nigerian fmcg company. The GMD always show this affection towards me barely few months into the new job and some employees keep asking how i won over an unusually difficult man. I was given a 2010 SUV upon resumption, one week later, he replaced the car with a 2015 SUV. Amazing ain't it?

Now hear this, Between 3am/4am, I slide into this unusual trance, as if someone is slowly whispering to me sleep, sleep, sleep son, I am always conscious of my background while this happens, then My boss appears, opens up a room filled with gold and riches, he says to me, all this will be yours, if only you heed to my request. What is his request, he wants my 11 month old son in exchange.

I shrugged this off initially as a one off, bad day or something, but guess what it has repeated in different scenarios more than 9times in my 3 months on the job.

Last week, I returned from Lagos, very happy, having brokered the biggest deal in the history of the brand, but this happened.
He brought me into a session, called my name and said, for personal reasons, I will relieve you. I was shell shocked, why I asked? Once again he said, it's unfortunate, but i want us to remain friends. He handed over a cheque to me, with my full year consolidated salary and entitlements. I thanked him and left. I Handed in my resignation letter, he accepted it, wished me well and even gave me an excellent recomendation letter, My last salary has since been paid in full.The cheque was personal between us.

I have accepted my situation with two hands and moved on. I refuse to let my head drop.

Till now, I still stare at the cheque every morning, I feel I should just forget about the money and move on. What do you guys think?

And you haven't withdrawn the cash already.

What are you forming ?

Smh.

You should be asking for solid investment ideas for the money, on this thread not this nonsense you wrote.

See, an employer can sack any employee anyday. Can't you work for yourself ?
Celebrities / Re: 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 by 100Cents: 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
Jeus:
Global performance-reputation management consulting agency, Reputation Poll International has announced its inaugural list of 100 Most Reputable People on Earth.

A list of individuals across the globe that have amassed high reputation for themselves through their works and achievements.

The list which features individuals from diverse sectors including policy, entertainment, leadership, education, business etc.

We have our very own:
1Pastor E.A Adeboye,
2Bishop David Oyedepo,
3Emir Sanusi,
4Pastor Paul Enenche,
5 Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
6Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
7Oby Ezekwesili

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/see-5-nigerians-that-made-list-of-2017.html

8 Nigerians not 7

Number 3 on the list of 100 is our very own Akinwunmi Adesina...

Did you sip hot Kunu not to see that ?
Politics / Re: British Military Team Arrives Nigeria To Train Air Force Personel In Kaduna.PICS by 100Cents: 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
Do you guys know that Nigeria's recession is linked to excess military spending owing to the boko haram menace ?

The country's economy was not healthy ever then it started spending on military hardware and wars.

Let no one mention low oil price, because Nigeria waded the World economic crash of 2008 and no Nigerian felt it.

1 Like

Properties / Re: Company- Used Hummer Bus For Sale by 100Cents: 11:52am On May 12, 2017
Mavelshee:
Clean Company-used Hummer Bus for sale @Lagos

Price: 1.3M

Pictures Or ?
Autos / Re: Toyota Hiace Hummer Bus 2009model Neatly Used by 100Cents: 11:45am On May 12, 2017
Multidynamics:
Contact Multi-dynamics auto on 07025839291
Price-4.5m

Available ?
Autos / Re: Barely used Mint Toyota Hiace Hummer Bus For SALE by 100Cents: 11:25am On May 12, 2017
taiyesoul:
Drives smoothly,gear and engine very sound.

Call Mr. Diran on 0703 153 2135 for inspection.

4M Negotiable.Call For Negotiations.

AC Chilling

Still available.. ?
Business / Re: You Input Is Needed,,business Gurus In The House,,,,, by 100Cents: 11:14am On May 12, 2017

1 Like

Autos / Re: Toyota Hiace Bus 2005 for sale***3.9m..going this week****Sold**** by 100Cents: 11:04am On May 12, 2017
abeniagbon:
This bus going this weeķ, interested person should contact now

N1.8m.. ?

Negotiable..
Autos / Re: Superclean Toyota Hiace Bus / Hummer Bus 1.950 by 100Cents: 10:44am On May 12, 2017
jerryfemi89:
Ok

Has it been sold ?

I don't understand the seats on your bus.

These seats belong to 1996 Hiace..
Autos / Re: Innoson Hummer Bus 18seater by 100Cents: 10:39am On May 12, 2017
Dwightrules:
kiss

Mileage..
Autos / Re: Fresh 2013 Toyota Hiace Hummer Bus 3, Long Chasis, 4 Months Used, Manual #12.5m by 100Cents: 10:02am On May 12, 2017
Was it Brand new before 4 months use or Tokunboh before 4 months use ?

So I can know my bearing...
Autos / Re: Toyota Hiace Bus 2010 Model In Ph by 100Cents: 7:57am On May 12, 2017
samonom:
Toyota Hiace Bus, Hummar Bus, Diesel
Company used
Year model 2010
Sound Engine,
Good interior
First Body
Price 5.5m
Port Harcourt
For enquiries call

Can I lease it for 3 months ?
Celebrities / Re: E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] by 100Cents: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2017
DCMIX:
Psquare jor. All these golden things for e-money house na spray paint.

Exactly. Spray paint used by carpenters and welders.

Psquare are the richest Nigerian youths followed by Don Jazzy. But Don jazzy will never show it.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Osinbajo Meets With Religious & Community Leaders Over Kaduna Crisis (Photos) by 100Cents: 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
It is very clear that under Osinbajo, Nigeria can thrive in peace.

I don't know the level of education of the Kaduna governo, but it seems, the body language of some leaders encourage violence..

3 Likes

Family / Re: Brother Battles Married Sister Over Landed Property Citing Igbo Tradition by 100Cents: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
This man went to UK but UK didn't pass through him. So if you are looking for someone to oppress, it should be your sister ?

Ordinary land which you didn't create..

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigerian Lady Meets With Hillary Clinton At An Expensive Hotel In The US. Pics by 100Cents: 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2017
Innovator90:
That guy you see there is one of the greatest minds of Nigeria...former Deputy governor of CBN. Soludo is a small boy to him! These are the rare coterie of human specie that ought to be running the financial systems of this country instead, rather painfully you have a house girl running our finance ministry, destroying everything like a baby throwing tantrums. SMH

Anyone who intimidates talent lacks talent.

Anyone who encourages you to be the best of yourself has talent.

It is a natural phenomenon that when you work under an intelligent boss, he brings out the best in you, not so for a mediocre boss. I have seen them all.

So Osinbajo has been there all this while but his talent was suppressed under a mediocre boss. Likewise this boss cannot employ stars in his cabinet..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 246 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.