Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

100Cents's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 100Cents's Profile / 100Cents's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 246 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Oge Okoye Claims Kenya Moore's Dogs As Hers, Got Called Out (Photos) by 100Cents: 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
Fake life..

grin

And she has 3,992 likes.. Why I don't trust Instagram..

2 Likes

Business / Re: Business Skills Lagos Business School Can't Teach You by 100Cents: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
abbey621:
What the heck is a business school? There's a serious problem of generalization and gross misrepresentation in Nigeria. Let me break it down, are you a marketer? Human resource manager? Business office manager? Sales representative? Purchaser? Private shopper? Director? VP?

The point is without a specialization, the criticism in the opening post is invalid. Finally in regards to business schools they are a complete waste of time unless you define yourself first. What is your niche? Just because you have a business degree such as an MBA does not mean you can jump into any aspect of business management!

I have friends with MBA, they don't know shiit in business, trading, buying and selling to make profit.

MBAs tailor graduands to remain employees. Does Dangote , Adenuga and Ifeanyi Uba have MBAs ?

1 Like

Business / Re: Business Skills Lagos Business School Can't Teach You by 100Cents: 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
ucsparks:
business schools are for other tribes except the Igbos,, we're born as business gurus right From the womb.

Abi ?
Celebrities / Re: Iyanya Deletes All His Instagram Photos by 100Cents: 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
Don Jazzy added 3 new artists this week.

Who knows ?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: EFCC Raids Mukhtar's House, Recovers Millions Worth Of Jewelry by 100Cents: 8:41am On Mar 03, 2017
petrov10:
Efcc went to Raid jewelry

undecided

So it's now a crime to own "jewelry"

Security agency in other countries raid for drug, weapons et al

But here we raid for bracelets and rings ? undecided

Efcc pls stop fooling around and get busy

The report tire me too.

The whistle blower will be rewarded with bangles and necklace..

What a shame..
Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Churchill Reconcile? (Photo) by 100Cents: 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Stu.pid woman..
Romance / Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by 100Cents: 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Johnsown1:
Broad daylight olosho, attention seekers.
I am nt suprise at all cos recession is hitting like dry season and the end time lazy gold diggers are looking for where to steal.

Calling them thief is in order.

Babe go come your house, perfume go loss, stored toilet soap, wine and juice, rechargeable lamp, phone charger, this is broad day light robbery.

If men don't start taking this seriously, one day, you come home and see that your flat screen, your decoder and laptop are gone.
Romance / Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by 100Cents: 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:
Hmmn.

Really offensive.

Some will see a clean and cream chic whose body lotion alone is 20k-50k, her perfume is 50-100k, her hand bag is from 150 above, that is the kind of women they'll be going after when their salary range is 80k to 100k.

Some won't even bother finding out how the woman affords such lifestyle.

It could be a maga sponsoring them, then they will come to Nairaland and make dumb posts about how women love money and will only follow a man with money.

Cut your coat according to your cloth.

Modified

Guys, insulting me won't change my comment.

Just take the advice and don't fall prey to runs girls.

You need Jesus..

Is it not poverty coupled with greed that make ladies reason like you just did ?

Are you buying perfume for N100,000, what do you do for a living ? How much is your salary and how many houses do you have ?

2 Likes

Car Talk / Re: See The New Limousine Keke Napep Spotted In Festac, Lagos by 100Cents: 11:11am On Mar 02, 2017
AutoReportNG:
Innovations and ideas are really advancing every day, we may see a remodeled and new type of Keke Napep, the Behind and Limousine type in Lagos very soon.

The tricycle which is well covered like a mini-bus which costs a whooping sum of N750, 000 as against the conventional one that goes for a sum of N650,000.

It comes with an extra seat, doors, windows, standard roof and more space with a small cooling fan to boost ventilation.

The interesting feature of the tricycle is that it doesn’t use fuel. It is powered by electricity. It could move around town for a period of two days after being charged for just four hours.

The new Keke Napep is very rare in Lagos as commercial riders are watching earnestly before investing in such. The improved Tricycle rode around 6th Avenue in Festac Town towards the Apple junction area amidst amusement by passers-by and commuters.

Source
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/03/see-new-limousine-keke-napep-spotted-in.html

How many passengers can it seat ?

If not up to six , then noting.

The old Keke we know sits three standard passengers but the riders have increased seating to Five by chance. Two on either side of the rider baring unforseen police checkpoints..
Politics / Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by 100Cents: 10:46am On Mar 02, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You clearly do not understand how the economy works. You want us to believe that the recession came upon us suddenly without any connection from the wastage that defined the last administration.

Listen, as early as September 2014, your so-called fast growing economy was already in trouble. Obasanjo cried and cried but Jonathan ignored him. January, 2015, experts warned Jonathan that the economy would crumble severely and charged him to fight corruption and insurgency but the man had all his mind on reelection and squandered money. Only a nitwit will think that this recession came upon us suddenly.

So the recessions suffered by USA and Spain in the past were Jonathan Corruption induced ?

So why is the country better under Osinbajo in 6 weeks ?

1 Like

Crime / Re: Henry Chibueze Aka Vampire Killed At Last by 100Cents: 10:44am On Mar 02, 2017
For how long will someone engage in crime ?

Only stu.pid people do crime..
Politics / Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by 100Cents: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Education and experience are much more important. We had a PhD holder govern this country and if not for their agenda 2015 election that kicked him out, we would be in the same league with the poorest nations in the world.

Under him, Nigeria was among the first 3 fastest growing economies world wide.

Its better you appreciate truth when you see it. It was not written by PDP but foreign media. Same people praising Osinbajo.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by 100Cents: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2017
naijaboy756:
How can men be intentionally evil?

Buhari intentionally inflicted pains on the people who trekked for him,donated life savings etc.

How can men be so heartless? Just 6 weeks and things are getting better

If someone wakes up in the morning and sits at home while his neighbor goes to work and returns 7pm, will their economy be the same ? No.

That is the case of Buhary and Osinbajo.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari's Sick Leave Re-energizes Nigeria's Presidency - Reuters by 100Cents: 9:53am On Mar 02, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't know what to say, but I have a suggestion to make...

Is It Not Better We Loan Buhari To Zulus??

Some people said that certificate is not important.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Godknows Igali Forfeits 47 Cars To FG (photo) by 100Cents: 3:40am On Mar 02, 2017
Nigerians have mind o.

47 cars when you are a public servant.
Family / Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by 100Cents: 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2017

4 Likes

Crime / Re: These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC by 100Cents: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
Funny journalist.

Comic relief..
Family / Re: My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp by 100Cents: 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
Pluto16:
My brother blocked me on WhatsApp just because i asked him to send me money jockingly (because i know he would never send it) .I've never disturb him with anything before or have any quarrel with him.
He is living abroad and he has never send me money or anything before.He always ignored my messages on bbm, whatsapp and facebook. So I asked him money jokingly today, then He replied with just 'lol' then blocked me afterward. Like i have nothing to offer like i can't add any value to his life. Though he is an half-brother, same father different mother. After he blocked me i feel very sad, like i am nobody.
I can't keep it to myself anymore so i decided to share it on Nairaland.

Take heart.

You are somebody. Work hard. One day, he will need your help..
Crime / Re: Woman Found Dead In A Bridge In Umuahia, Abia (Graphic Photo) by 100Cents: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ladies should stop travelling at night.
Politics / Re: Bring Seized Substandard Tyres To Aba Instead Of Burning Them - Dr Ikpeazu To FG by 100Cents: 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
gocac:
he is only speaking as a Layman with no Knowledge of the safety and acceptable industrial standards... the implication of having a substandard tyre on your wheels under the worst roads on planet earth... simply means that there is a possibility of your tyres blowing up in the middle of the road, and what happens when your on a speed of 90 - 120km/hr death...! Nigerians plz say no to substandard goods, you deserve the best.... not sub-standard goods and dont forget, that the mumu Governor is using the best tyres on earth, certified and standard tyres on his cars... so be wise, dont buy your death with your hard earned money and dont sell death to your fellow country men. except he will ensure some of the tyres does not find its way to the market....thanks

Read through the passage before commenting.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Bring Seized Substandard Tyres To Aba Instead Of Burning Them - Dr Ikpeazu To FG by 100Cents: 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
Jabioro:
He is very right ,I supported this move. like Lagos State that want to crush 4000 motorcycle is just a waste of resources.

When we all know APC is dumb in many ways..

1 Like

Travel / Re: Travelers Storm Arik For Fare Refund On International Routes by 100Cents: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
Transportation is a risky business be it air, land or sea.

It can make or mar you..
Politics / Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by 100Cents: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
Those cars do not belong to one person. They don't even look new.

That is not a convoy..
Agriculture / Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by 100Cents: 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
gbolahanoluyemi:

STARTING YOUR BUSINESS IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW

Starting a business can be a difficult step to take; potential entrepreneurs have lots of issues to worry about. The challenges of marketing, human resource and surviving in the economy usually top the list of most entrepreneurs.

However, as sweet as an entrepreneur’s marketing and business plan may appear, it could be destroyed by an incompetent legal framework. A good business plan should have a solid legal foundation. Failure to provide this foundation could throw away the capital planted by the entrepreneur and in some circumstances put him/her in jail.

Starting your Business

The first legal hurdle to race over at the starting point is incorporation/registration of business. At this point, it is essential to note that, am entrepreneur has two options. He/She could either incorporate a company or register a business name. The key difference is that, a company in the eye of the law is an artificial person having similar right like a normal human being while the business name is merely a license to carry on business under name.

Another difference is that a company cannot be formed by less than two persons while a business name can be formed by one person. In practice, business name is suitable for sole proprietorship, partnership, professional services, micro-risk investments and small scale business. The nature of the business will however determine which option is best for you. There are six different types of companies, kindly consult your Solicitor on advice as to which of the six types or business name is suitable for your business.

Should your business be a partnership, you may need a partnership agreement which will spell out your rights, obligations and entitlements under the business. However in cases of companies, the Memorandum and Articles of Association seems mostly sufficient, however you may in some instances need a shareholders agreement or a joint venture agreement. It is in the interest of your business that you seek professional advice from your Solicitor.

After Incorporation/Registration

Having incorporated/registered the business at the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), then the business takes legal shape. The next step is to consider if there is any statutory law, stipulating certain condition(s) for carrying on such business. For instance, in Lagos State, persons who intend to do business of selling motor vehicles or its parts must register within 30 days of commencement of such business (See Sections 1 & 2(1) of Motor Vehicle and Motor Vehicles Spare Parts Law of Lagos 2004)

To mention few of such businesses, a business of sand dredging in Lagos requires you to obtain permit from the office of the Special Adviser on Mineral Resources and Development, failing which, you will be liable for 6 months imprisonment or N1,000,000 fine (See Section 2 of Regulation of Sand Dealings and Dredging Operations Law 2004). Business of Estate agency also requires registration pursuant to Lagos State Estate Agency Regulatory Authority Law 2007. Failure to register as an Estate Agent in the case of an individual attracts a penalty of N100,000 and that of a company attracts a penalty of N500,000.

The Hotel Licensing Law of Lagos 2010(as amended) also requires persons in hotel and tourism center business to register pursuant to Section 4 of the Law and further renew their license annually. The law also provides regulations for running hotel and tourism business. An example of such regulation is a requirement to display license on a conspicuous place in the hotel. Please consult your Solicitor on legal advice/opinion as regards the requirement of law guiding your proposed business.

After complying with the registration and license requirements, then the next thing to do is to consider if what you sell (goods and service) falls under the goods taxable by the value added tax. If it does, then you have to register with the Federal Inland Revenue Service for VAT remittance. After all these, your business have taken legal shape, you now need those marketing and entrepreneurial skills to keep it moving at the pace you desire.

Definitely, you will be considering labour, you should then consider the provisions of the 2014 Pensions Act for regulations as to the deductions you will make from employees salary for remittance to their pension funds administrators. Consult a Solicitor of your choice to take you through these legal hurdles, so that you will be able to confidently certify you operate business in accordance with the law.

On a final note, as insignificant as it appear, book keeping and adequate record keeping is essential for every business. The keywords are that, you never can tell when you will need those documents, keep them well.

Thank you.

For further enquiries, please email omogbolahanoluyemi@gmail.com

Great input..
Agriculture / Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by 100Cents: 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
NICE THREAD..
Politics / Re: Nigeria To Export Yams To China – Minister Of Agriculture by 100Cents: 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
This report is so funny.
Education / Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by 100Cents: 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
ITbomb:
So the lecturer received salary as an accounting lecturer to raise hawkers.

The lecturer taught only theory.

Everyone has to hussle practicals.
Investment / Re: Federal Government To Sell N5,000 Savings Bond To Public by 100Cents: 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
It is better than MMM.
Politics / Re: UK Okays Diezani’s Trial For ‘money Laundering by 100Cents: 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
If Madueke, a former Shell petroleum director has only $153m in cash and property, I think it is nothing compared with what CCT is prosecuting Saraki for, and some former ministers who were nobody before joining politics.

Any action taken to make political office unattractive is welcome though..
Business / Re: CBN Sells $230 Million To 16 Banks, Boosts Financial Market by 100Cents: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
At N460 to a dollar, going forward, are we going to see an upward movement or downward one ?
Business / Re: CBN Assures Nigerians, Investors of Exchange Rate Stability by 100Cents: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
UTILITYMAY:
Acting President Osinbajo is really making the right moves. When Buhari was suppose to travel intra country to consolidate every regions and states with love and bring about proper utilization of all the resources God have blessed us with, he was busy traveling inter country. Now what is the result of all his traveling to many countries for many months. It is not easy to be traveling up and down at old age... See the result on his health. Osinbajo will definitely make a better President if eventually the baton is passed to him. In few weeks, his moves brings no panic. We can see some of his efforts on the economy. Well only God knows the best, I don't pray for Buhari's death, but I think he can't continue, so he should handover to a better mind to drive and sail the country to a favorable destination. The pace at which Osinbajo is moving, even if he is not excellent on his performance, his rule won't be a bad one.

God bless Nigeria.

Whatever, a PHD holder or Professor is still better than an uneducated person.

But our APC stalwarts won't agree..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 246 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.