Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

100trillionusd's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 100trillionusd's Profile / 100trillionusd's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 100trillionusd: 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
if international payment is activated on mba account it might work because flutterwave process international payment. register online and try it. you have nothing to lose. it either works or it doesn't

iceberg54:

Not sure what you're implying. I don't reside in Nigeria, I've got a Nigerian account but don't have a card. Just want to know if foreign cards are accepted, that's all.

1 Like

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 100trillionusd: 10:37am On Aug 29, 2020
GhostderGeist:

Happy weekend bro, let's leave all that behind us now and focus on praying that the enemies (just like that folk I quoted above) don't get to achieve their wishes over MBA and our investments.

happy weekend my guy, enjoy your ROI grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 100trillionusd: 7:34am On Aug 29, 2020
GhostderGeist:
I understand where you coming from Mr D. and TBH I salute you and some other persons-here's resilience in pushing back at doomsday forecasters.

That been said, there are some people who just raise honest observations on the thread and some folks attack them as they will the doomsday forecasters. They making it seem we better off as "zombies"; we can't note observations, we got to take whatever hook, line and sinker...

I can cite at least 3 examples of such on this thread and the latest one is the one which climaxed yesternight. The man only raised an observation about the differences in Flutterwave's charges depending on what platform one is paying from. So, I don't see how that interpreted to him tryna raise flags or calling MBA / Flutterwave scam...

For what it's worth, I shared office space with Flutterwave at no. 8, Providence street, Phase 1. Regardless still, I read that Ati.gro's post and understood the message being passed acrossed, I wouldn't just jump to succumb to defence mechanisms since I know and trust Flutterwave's reliability because there's naught to defend.

There was no red flag raised, just someone thrilled by a discovery and that discovery could assist others further to rather pay by Luno (if they got the means) to reduce commission charge.

NB: This a forum btw and I'm sure no one here needs to be told what a forum aims to gain!

PS: Not all those who wander are lost. #Peace

lol did anyone bash him for his flutterwave comment? I only posted screenshot from flutterwave site showing their transaction charges, I don't understand how that is bashing?
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 100trillionusd: 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
justinbravo:

No...went to their office today...they were ready to help and asked me to send an email to the ICT team and wait 24hrs. Guess it will be resolved by Mon. latest.

Good. hopefully it's resolved before Monday.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 100trillionusd: 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
atigro:
Wrong,

0------10 million they charge #300 flat. It's just an observation after I received a mail from them,so I decided to try it out and it was confirmed. I'm just curious as to why MBA clients are charged differently . This calls for discuss as the company is canvassing for online route now.

Like I said earlier, my statement was borne out of observation period!

Your above statement that I deposited #2000 just made me to laugh . You folks just make statement ignorantly. If you need evidence I can supply you.

why are you ashamed of depositing 2000 naira. grin

payment with card is 1.4% for flutterwave on every site

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 100trillionusd: 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
justinbravo:

Guy it don stay long nau...it feels like 10days

lol you have to be patient, have you received it now?
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 100trillionusd: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
NothingLikeLove:

My first ROI received. Tomorrow would have been my due date yet It came in today. Online investment is bae. No stress attached to it. #MBAcares

Online investment is bae, no need to dey call account officer up and down.

8 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 100trillionusd: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
atigro:
I just noticed now that flutterwave charges just #300 naira as processing fee on luno but charges #2000 naira for same on MBA for online investors?

flutterwave charge a certain percentage(1.5%) on the amount you're paying and it's capped at 2k.

you paid 300 naira on luno because you deposited probably 2000. 1.5% of 2000 = 300

3 Likes

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 100trillionusd: 6:59am On Aug 28, 2020
LegitDeals247:

Don't worry it will show up after confirmation but your investment is already counting so u need not worry

this is lies, your investment is not counting online, till the money reflects in your account and you use it for the investment
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 100trillionusd: 6:58am On Aug 28, 2020
SolutionsGuy:

Any idea guys
should show up within minutes, maybe there's an issue, try and contact them
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 100trillionusd: 8:42am On Aug 27, 2020
justinbravo:

Here it is

lol 4 days ago?? is that not 24th

1 Like 2 Shares

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 100trillionusd: 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
smooth

Investment / Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by 100trillionusd: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
yeah

Truthspoon1:
you mean MBA forex?
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 100trillionusd: 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
if it take 10 years and it eventually crash, it's good na I for don cash out enough grin

that's why I like this their 1 year structure.

if mmm could last for a while, then mba will last even further.
GreenKalada:

A Ponzi scheme will eventually run out of steam and will collapse, it could take less than 12 months it could even take up to 10 years just be guaranteed that one thing is certain - IT WILL EVENTUALLY COLLAPSE!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? by 100trillionusd: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
we all knew it was coming, that's why they say use only what you can afford to lose. moved on to mbatrades they're still paying

1 Like

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 100trillionusd: 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
money is at stake here, and it's already more than a couple days with no one attending to him. others have been receiving their roi

airsaylongcom:
You moan too much. Like a baby infact

2 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 100trillionusd: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
I'm surprised they're treating online customers like this, maybe because they won't get referral bonus or promotion I don't know, but online is the easiest way to reach alot of new age customers, some who aren't in Nigeria.

Keep sending them mails and visit a different office maybe someone reasonable will be kind enough to help you out.

if online users aren't getting paid and they go online the first result is this thread, if they start complaining new users will stop investing in these scheme.

ucosuagwu:

Please help me and tell them...It's like they all operate in different forms..It's like each branch doesn't know themselves or associates...So my 400k+ is hanging with an additional first investment of 360k and nothing can be done about it... starting to look like a cool calm scam of my money...Maybe it's because I don't have much money or I haven't brought police or army to their office before I would be taken seriously......Infact does anyone know how to terminate a contract, I am no longer interested and would want my money back..You guys can take your 10% fee, heck in fact take 15%, let me have my money and be at peace, I don't care if tomorrow a new package comes out with 100% ROI per month, I am no longer interested.

1 Like 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 100trillionusd: 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
is it not the same platform? why are we discriminating online platform users. online platforms should even be encouraged in this age.

ucosuagwu:

Wow, what a wonderful reply....thank you.

4 Likes

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 100trillionusd: 10:14am On Aug 14, 2020
has anyone here been able to configure google 2FA for the online account here? it's not working for me

2 Likes

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 100trillionusd: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2020
100trillionusd:
how does this stuff work online, I've deposited money and it's in my transaction history, But when I try to invest it says insufficient balance. and my balance is 0 naira.

do i need to take any step to make my balance reflect the money I deposited

balance Now reflecting accordingly, money already invested. let's see how this goes

4 Likes

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.