Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,472 members, 7,836,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1175136 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
ucosuagwu:

I don't know any good lawyer though.

No need for lawyer involvement now, unless you want to spend more than your 54k ROI on this matter.

You said that they told you to wait until Tuesday. Then wait, until Tuesday and see what happens.

There should also be a way you can terminate your investment online.

Initiate the process now. Close the Account.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
DragonFire433:

No need for lawyer involvement now, unless you want to spend more than your 54k ROI on this matter.

You said that they told you to wait until Tuesday. Then wait, until Tuesday and see what happens.

There should also be a way you can terminate your investment online.

Initiate the process now. Close the Account.

If I don't get the money before Tuesday or by Tuesday then I an heading straight to Lekki office again on Wednesday to terminate everything and get my refund and pay the 10% fee.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
ucosuagwu:

If I don't get the money before Tuesday or by Tuesday then I an heading straight to Lekki office again on Wednesday to terminate everything and get my refund and pay the 10% fee.

Is there no way you can terminate your investment online. ?

That is where you registered not Lekki office. You should be able to terminate your investment where you registered.

Then who told you that you would pay the 10% fee. ?

Your investment is among the old package.

Guy, nor Dey form mugu oo

When you signed this contract, was there anything like 10% fee then ??

Shine your eye oo, make I nor vex for you.

Check the website again, there should be an option there where you can terminate the investment by Wednesday morning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by idiopathic: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
This pyramid scheme has just failed but nigerians are still hell bent on ploughing their funds into such schemes.

https://www.nairaland.com/5961266/pennywise-wealth-management-real-scam/

I will keep warning despite vitriol from mba marketers. I equally warned folks about penny wise but was laughed at, dismissed and scorned. I will also laugh at MBA investors when tides turn. They’ve increased from 6-months to 12-months but rather than pause and think, you all made up excuses. I am watching , hope I am wrong but the science tells me otherwise.

There are very few investments that generate over 250% per annum. If you compound this return over 10 to 15 years, it makes MBA forex traders the best of all times. Do you really believe MBA more profitable that huge investment banks who don’t report anything near these returns.

Please don’t allow greed and easy money to cloud your judgement.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
idiopathic:
This pyramid scheme has just failed but nigerians are still hell bent on ploughing their funds into such schemes.

I will keep warning despite vitriol from mba marketers. I equally warned folks about penny wise but was laughed at, dismissed and scorned. I will also laugh at MBA investors when tides turn. They’ve increased from 6-months to 12-months but rather than pause and think, you all made up excuses. I am watching , hope I am wrong but the science tells me otherwise.

There are very few investments that generate over 250% per annum. If you compound this return over 10 to 15 years, it makes MBA forex traders the best of all times. Do you really believe MBA more profitable that huge investment banks who don’t report anything near these returns.

Get out from here. We don’t need your rubbish warning. To hell with your rubbish comment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Noted. Thanks for your advice.

idiopathic:

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
ucosuagwu:

Please help me and tell them...It's like they all operate in different forms..It's like each branch doesn't know themselves or associates...So my 400k+ is hanging with an additional first investment of 360k and nothing can be done about it... starting to look like a cool calm scam of my money...Maybe it's because I don't have much money or I haven't brought police or army to their office before I would be taken seriously......Infact does anyone know how to terminate a contract, I am no longer interested and would want my money back..You guys can take your 10% fee, heck in fact take 15%, let me have my money and be at peace, I don't care if tomorrow a new package comes out with 100% ROI per month, I am no longer interested.

Lol
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
God nor go Shame us.

All the Haters of MBA now want to take advantage of this online commotion at MBA to start talking nonsense.

Well, bring it on and get ready to be roasted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
akinonigbinde:
Please airsaylongcom. Truly you had always stated on this thread that you don't intercede in online stuff. Please my brother, may God continue to bless you. I beg you in the name of God, assist the bro in anyway you can. I'm on my knees on his behalf. We are millionaire colleagues. I beg bro, please HELP.

grin grin grin
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
I REPEAT!!!!! Any company that claims to be trading forex can pay a monthly ROI of 15% but be aware that the returns is not from earnings from trading forex.

It's actually an elaborate Ponzi scheme disguised as a forex trading company.

Please note, the fact that a company is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) or Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) does not necessarily mean that the company is regulated by these bodies. Anyone including you can register a company name and get EFCC approval documents required to open a bank account!

For a company to claim that is it regulated by a body it means that the company periodically submits its financial statements to the regulatory body and the regulatory body sends a team of its staff to conduct an audit (This is done at least twice in a financial year) on the financial processes of the company to confirm that it is actually doing what it claims to be doing.

I hereby challenge all the forex trading companies in Nigeria that claim to be regulated to present at least one copy of an audit that was performed on them by their supervisor or regulator.

A Ponzi scheme will eventually run out of steam and will collapse, it could take less than 12 months it could even take up to 10 years just be guaranteed that one thing is certain - IT WILL EVENTUALLY COLLAPSE!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
ucosuagwu:

I REPEAT!!!!! Any company that claims to be trading forex can pay a monthly ROI of 15% but be aware that the returns is not from earnings from trading forex.

It's actually an elaborate Ponzi scheme disguised as a forex trading company.

Please note, the fact that a company is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) or Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) does not necessarily mean that the company is regulated by these bodies. Anyone including you can register a company name and get EFCC approval documents required to open a bank account!

For a company to claim that is it regulated by a body it means that the company periodically submits its financial statements to the regulatory body and the regulatory body sends a team of its staff to conduct an audit (This is done at least twice in a financial year) on the financial processes of the company to confirm that it is actually doing what it claims to be doing.

I hereby challenge all the forex trading companies in Nigeria that claim to be regulated to present at least one copy of an audit that was performed on them by their supervisor or regulator.

A Ponzi scheme will eventually run out of steam and will collapse, it could take less than 12 months it could even take up to 10 years just be guaranteed that one thing is certain - IT WILL EVENTUALLY COLLAPSE!!!
Re: MBA Investors Forum by SQLmastar(m): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
The online team really needs to sit-up. They are giving MBA a bad name. They barely answer calls.
I don't know why the guy case has dragged this long but they should have at least sent him a mail or something. It is really disheartning not hearing anything on your pending issues.
To the BM of online team; CALL YOUR TEAM TO ORDER (or give them some strokes of the cane. grin)

Funny stuff, this same online charges 2k extra for processing! That should be enuff, for greasing of palms grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
GreenKalada:

I REPEAT!!!!! - IT WILL EVENTUALLY COLLAPSE!!!

The same thing your father said.

When his age mates were buying cheap lands in Abuja and Lagos in the 70s, Your father said Nigeria would soon Collapse.

He died a pauper in the village as a tenant.

Now you are here running your smelly gutter mouth waiting for what happened to your father to happen to you:

Get lost from here ; useless thing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Moventist: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
Yes o my people MBA money don land today

Amt: 75,000.00 CR
Desc: @MBA WAT TH AUG @B @ @MBA FOREX LIMITED ROI

Straight for my chipping stone to start duplex building. Even though it was suppose to be on 20th but notwithstanding it came

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 100trillionusd: 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
if it take 10 years and it eventually crash, it's good na I for don cash out enough grin

that's why I like this their 1 year structure.

if mmm could last for a while, then mba will last even further.
GreenKalada:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
Moventist:
Yes o my people MBA money don land today

Amt: 75,000.00 CR
Desc: @MBA WAT TH AUG @B @ @MBA FOREX LIMITED ROI

Straight for my chipping stone to start duplex building. Even though it was suppose to be on 20th but notwithstanding it came

Congratulations my guy.

God nor go shame us.

MBA haters nor go sleep well this night because of this your Alert.

But who cares ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by narit: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
idiopathic:

Do you attended school?
Fallacy: secundum quid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Moventist: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
DragonFire433:

Congratulations my guy.

God nor go shame us.

MBA haters nor go sleep well this night because of this your Alert.

But who cares ?

God's willing we will benefit from MBA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by walebills: 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
atigro:
How was your withdrawal experience,hope it was smooth? Besides have u ever initiated a withdrawal during non working days/weekend and it was successful?

My two online withdrawals so far were online and on a weekend, so weekend doesn't matter.

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by walebills: 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
ucosuagwu:

I have sent two emails to support@mbatrades.com concerning this issue, no reply yet.... I don't know the FB page, because clicking on the FB button from MBATrades says "Page Not Found". Could you help me out?

MBA online support is good! but they can definitely do better especially when it comes to replying emails. consistent phone calls might help you resolve any online issue faster than mails.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by glimpse33(m): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
I just received alert of my 9th ROI

God Bless MBA, God Bless Maxwell, God bless Nigeria

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by wagesofsin: 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
First ROI received.I wish I listened to my colleague in March.Long live MBA Forex.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by walebills: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
ucosuagwu:

Customer care line is not working....always saying you are not allowed to call this number.

You are prolly not dialing the number correctly, I experienced same. remove any international code prefixing the number. it should start with 070

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
glimpse33:
I just received alert of my 9th ROI

God Bless MBA, God Bless Maxwell, God bless Nigeria

congratulations

This your alert go suffocate bad belle people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Godwin590: 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
ucosuagwu:

You all can see here what a staff is replying/saying, on a customer's funds....SMH.

@ucosuagwu
I feel your pain in this and am terrified myself because am also an online investor but this is my third month so
I’ve got 3 months roi.

However, reading your issues I’m wondering why this happening to only you because there are also other online mba investors and I haven’t read any complain like this from them.

Hence, I seem to not fully understand your issue, the 414k withdrawal is your monthly ROI or you were trying to withdraw both your 360k capital and your 54k ROI altogether?

I can see you recently deposited 360k to invest again, wait’ were you topping up the initial 360k investment making it 720k to be getting 108k ROI monthly?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
melvincriz:
Good morning house pls how long does it take to get your capital back once your contract is over ?been compounding my interest.
And what if I decide to rollover can I terminate b4 d end of d contract?
Planing to leave this country.
Thanks
Bro.. You are not going anywhere o.. It's either we go together or you remain here.. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
DragonFire433:

Is there no way you can terminate your investment online. ?

That is where you registered not Lekki office. You should be able to terminate your investment where you registered.

Then who told you that you would pay the 10% fee. ?

Your investment is among the old package.

Guy, nor Dey form mugu oo

When you signed this contract, was there anything like 10% fee then ??

Shine your eye oo, make I nor vex for you.

Check the website again, there should be an option there where you can terminate the investment by Wednesday morning.

Unfortunately there is no where you can terminate it online.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Allay which stupid fears??
Anyone who can't read a reasonable number of pages in this forum is not qualified to invest in the first place.
Exactly.. I have said this people ..people just jump.on this thread without reading even. If it's 5 pages from. The start...

Thats why lots of Nigerians fail. History

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
walebills:

MBA online support is good! but they can definitely do better especially when it comes to replying emails. consistent phone calls might help you resolve any online issue faster than mails.

The phone calls is not working... do you have any other number cause the one I call is the one posted on their site and its never working.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
walebills:

You are prolly not dialing the number correctly, I experienced same. remove any international code prefixing the number. it should start with 070

I have done that...always saying "you are not allowed to call this number"

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
Godwin590:

@ucosuagwu
I feel your pain in this and am terrified myself because am also an online investor but this is my third month so
I’ve got 3 months roi.

However, reading your issues I’m wondering why this happening to only you because there are also other online mba investors and I haven’t read any complain like this from them.

Hence, I seem to not fully understand your issue, the 414k withdrawal is your monthly ROI or you were trying to withdraw both your 360k capital and your 54k ROI altogether?

I can see you recently deposited 360k to invest again, wait’ were you topping up the initial 360k investment making it 720k to be getting 108k ROI monthly?

Yes I was trying to top up but top up wasn't working..apparently there wasn't anywhere on the online dashboard to top up..the invest more button wasn't working so I decided to chill because I heard there's no top up anymore for our old plans but rather on the new one.. so I say make I chill because my second ROI is around the corner so I will withdraw both together, which is what I did and till now I haven't been paid...is there anything wrong I did??

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by walebills: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
ucosuagwu:

Hello sir...I am still waiting on your reply for my pending withdrawal made since Saturday August 15th and this is 22nd....Still nothing...Sent over 3 emails and still no reply from you guys...Went to the office and no form of good help, redirecting me saying it's port harcourt that handles online..It was a woman called Ijeoma I was talking to....Please over 400k is hanging....If this whole thing is becoming stressful, I would kindly love to close my account and my capital returned because I have 360k already there as an initial investment... I don't mind paying the 10% termination fee...So that I can have rest of mind because it is starting to get frustrating.... Please help me out....I have the transaction ID and screenshot of the withdrawal made from my online dashboard.

Lol. no wonder you were against creating acct for one's children. #TeamMinimumAmount grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.