Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1170798 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Twale right back at you fam! I hope I have a semblance of a weekend with all the process reorganisation going on
I hope you do...
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Plus10(m): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
MBA 12th alert just landed.Thank you Jesus for successfully completing one year with MBA.You gave the mind to invest hugely with MBA even when others were doubting.Now the rewards is evident for everyone to see.Even as I begin another year with MBA,I pray may you make the journey to even smoother than the previous year.I promise to come back again to testify your goodness in my life!In Jesus precious name,amen!

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Molo001: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
Plus10:
MBA 12th alert just landed.Thank you Jesus for successfully completing one year with MBA.You gave with the mind to invest hugely with MBA even when others were doubting.Now the rewards is evident for everyone to see.Even as I begin another year with MBA,I pray may you make the journey to even smoother than the previous year.I promise to come back again to testify your goodness in my life!In Jesus precious name,amen!

Congrat, Enjoy ��������

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Plus10(m): 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
Molo001:

Congrat, Enjoy ��������
Thanks my brother!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by zrocky: 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
Plus10:
MBA 12th alert just landed.Thank you Jesus for successfully completing one year with MBA.You gave the mind to invest hugely with MBA even when others were doubting.Now the rewards is evident for everyone to see.Even as I begin another year with MBA,I pray may you make the journey to even smoother than the previous year.I promise to come back again to testify your goodness in my life!In Jesus precious name,amen!
how much is there list investment amount what their percentage on interest. Please pardon the plenty questions, if you have their website kindly forward to me. I'll be grateful

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
^^^Did you Google "MBA TRADING" and didn't get a result? Or search this thread for multiple posts showing the website?

Anyway least investment is 360k

Websites www.mbatrades.com

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Plus10(m): 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
airsaylongcom:
^^^Did you Google "MBA TRADING" and didn't get a result? Or search this thread for multiple posts showing the website?

Anyway least investment is 360k

Websites www.mbatrades.com
@ zrocky this is the answer to your questions.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Pgltm: 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
Third roi recieved with thanks.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by zrocky: 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
Plus10:

@ zrocky this is the answer to your questions.
thanks alot. God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Plus10(m): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
zrocky:
thanks alot. God bless you
Amen.Bless you too!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by MikaelDare(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
pls has anyone heard about or invested in agfxglobal? I want to know if there are any reviews concerning it.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
MikaelDare:
pls has anyone heard about or invested in xxxxx?
I want to know if there are any reviews concerning it.

Thiis thread is for MBA Trading and Capital Investments Limited. Why don't you look for a thread were you can find the product you are advertising?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by MikaelDare(m): 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Thiis thread is for MBA Trading and Limited. Why don't you look for a thread were you can find the product you are advertising?

sorry about that.
I'm not advertising.
I'm only trying to find out about it
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogawisdom(m): 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
atigro:
Wisdom must be very expensive even when it's well spelt out in your name. Your critical reasoning is warped and perhaps you are suffering from cerebral palsy. Come what's with folks these days with momentum to chase clouts? I'm not in your league. I top my rank okay. I only brought out something I noticed and there you came for me with that stu-pid response.. Flutterwave Is charging clients of their customer differently for the same service and all you and your insecure co- swine can come up with is I'm trying hard to pull MBA forex down? How?

If you must know common sense is not common. Ardent sycophants rosyisblessed ogawisdom I'm a full blown MBA investor and I top my rank. The records are there for proofs. . Progressive and not a clout chaser like you Lilly livered membranes.

Just look at the effrontery of a buffon to spew the above thrash. You think my statement was a complaint because you're already biased. A guy like me will complain on a meagre 2k while receiving ROI in six figures? It's a pity. Honestly it is.

All these epistle for only one sentence I wrote lol. The best answer to a f**l is dignified silence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Isrealkennedy(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
Come on man, you must respond to every word directed to you ....

atigro:
For clarity sake I don't chase clout but i need to put this on record. Don't assert out of ignorance!

Modified: They are newbies. Thanks ghostwriters, upload removed asap as advised .what will I gain by lying? I have been on nairaland since 2007!
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Isrealkennedy(m): 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
Their least investment is #360,000
And a %15 monthly ROI

zrocky:
how much is there list investment amount what their percentage on interest. Please pardon the plenty questions, if you have their website kindly forward to me. I'll be grateful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 12:46am On Aug 29, 2020
GhostderGeist:

Don't know why an observation can't be stated on this thread, everyone so edged that they pounce on any honest comment or inquiry with unnecessary full gear of war armour.

Mr G.

There is a thin line between honest opinion,comments,inquiry,observations and insulting people.

Wolves in sheep clothing come here in the guise of offering their unwanted opinion and often cross the line to insult investors and our investment here which is unacceptable.

Any comment that portrays MBA Investors as fools not knowing what they are doing is no longer honest but an insult.

Any comment that portrays MBA as a Ponzi scheme is no longer honest but would be regarded as blasphemy because MBA is God sent to some of us.

Any comment that predicts the downfall of MBA & our investment is no longer honest but witchcraft and the commentator would be dealt with.

There are calculated ways they can present their opinion without crossing the line but they would never do that because their motives are not pure hence the backlash from investors here.

So nobody here wakes up just to attack people for their opinion but they should control their mouths and fingers. Since they cannot behave then they should go somewhere else to talk nonsense.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 1:01am On Aug 29, 2020
Pgltm:
Third roi recieved with thanks.

Plus10:

Congratulations P & P

God nor go shame us.

MBA haters would have bad dreams this night.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by lloydkizz(m): 1:09am On Aug 29, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

U are talking about being civil when you cussing out people pointing out your numerous comments trying to talk down on the same MBA you claiming to be a part of? I guess you don't know the meaning of being civil. U are the one unciviled because I can't remember anywhere that anyone cussed you out but rather a simple question was asked to revoke your numerous down-talk on MBA.

By the way who talks down on investment they are a part of as you've been doing since morning. And what facts do you think you are pointing out concerning mba when most things you saying are not even true.

It's same you who said MBA doesn't have FAQ to address questions yet it's right there on the website. So what's GENUINE about such false claim?? No matter your disguise, it's very obvious your mission is to discredit MBA more than anything else. All you do is look for loopholes and any wise person can see that clearly.

I just want to respond to the FAQ part of your submission. We all know the FAQ portion is not elaborate, the various queries MBA support has received should inform the FAQ, particularly questions relating to the online investment. Just recently i needed some guidance, it took about a week before i got a response from support.

Those who invested online and have questions on top up and rollover, kindly note one can top up within 7 days after receiving ROI. Do deposit into your wallet and notify support so it can be activated.
Roll over is automated, i.e at the expiration of your investment your capital moves to your balance which you can choose to either withdraw or Invest again.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 29, 2020
I understand where you coming from Mr D. and TBH I salute you and some other persons-here's resilience in pushing back at doomsday forecasters.

That been said, there are some people who just raise honest observations on the thread and some folks attack them as they will the doomsday forecasters. They making it seem we better off as "zombies"; we can't note observations, we got to take whatever hook, line and sinker...

I can cite at least 3 examples of such on this thread and the latest one is the one which climaxed yesternight. The man only raised an observation about the differences in Flutterwave's charges depending on what platform one is paying from. So, I don't see how that interpreted to him tryna raise flags or calling MBA / Flutterwave scam...

For what it's worth, I shared office space with Flutterwave at no. 8, Providence street, Phase 1. Regardless still, I read that Ati.gro's post and understood the message being passed acrossed, I wouldn't just jump to succumb to defence mechanisms since I know and trust Flutterwave's reliability because there's naught to defend.

There was no red flag raised, just someone thrilled by a discovery and that discovery could assist others further to rather pay by Luno (if they got the means) to reduce commission charge.

NB: This a forum btw and I'm sure no one here needs to be told what a forum aims to gain!

PS: Not all those who wander are lost. #Peace

DragonFire433:

Mr G.

There is a thin line between honest opinion,comments,inquiry,observations and insulting people.

Wolves in sheep clothing come here in the guise of offering their unwanted opinion and often cross the line to insult investors and our investment here which is unacceptable.

Any comment that portrays MBA Investors as fools not knowing what they are doing is no longer honest but an insult.

Any comment that portrays MBA as a Ponzi scheme is no longer honest but would be regarded as blasphemy because MBA is God sent to some of us.

Any comment that predicts the downfall of MBA & our investment is no longer honest but witchcraft and the commentator would be dealt with.

There are calculated ways they can present their opinion without crossing the line but they would never do that because their motives are not pure hence the backlash from investors here.

So nobody here wakes up just to attack people for their opinion but they should control their mouths and fingers. Since they cannot behave then they should go somewhere else to talk nonsense.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 1:55am On Aug 29, 2020
Plus10:

Congratulations on your 1 year MBA Birthday. Many more years to come.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 2:09am On Aug 29, 2020
GhostderGeist:
I understand where you coming from Mr D. and TBH I salute you and some other persons-here's resilience in pushing back at doomsday forecasters.

That been said, there are some people who just raise honest observations on the thread and some folks attack them as they will the doomsday forecasters. They making it seem we better off as "zombies"; we can't note observations, we got to take whatever hook, line and sinker...

I can cite at least 3 examples of such on this thread and the latest one is the one which climaxed yesternight. The man only raised an observation about the differences in Flutterwave's charges depending on what platform one is paying from. So, I don't see how that interpreted to him tryna raise flags or calling MBA / Flutterwave scam...

For what it's worth, I shared office space with Flutterwave at no. 8, Providence street, Phase 1. Regardless still, I read that Ati.gro's post and understood the message being passed acrossed, I wouldn't just jump to succumb to defence mechanisms since I know and trust Flutterwave's reliability because there's naught to defend.

There was no red flag raised, just someone thrilled by a discovery and that discovery could assist others further to rather pay by Luno (if they got the means) to reduce commission charge.

NB: This a forum btw and I'm sure no one here needs to be told what a forum aims to gain!

Thank you Sir.

I saw that man’s comment about Flutterwave yesterday and saw nothing wrong with it.

No need to prolong matters.

As fellow MBA investors, we would sometimes disagree but must settle our differences quickly and move on because what binds us together is greater than what divides us. I hereby call on my brother and sister to sheath their sword, we would need them against our common enemies.

God nor go shame us, so no need to shame ourselves.

Long Live MBA.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 29, 2020
DragonFire433:

Thank you Sir.

I saw that man’s comment about Flutterwave yesterday and saw nothing wrong with it.

No need to prolong matters.

As fellow MBA investors, we would sometimes disagree but must settle our differences quickly and move on because what binds us together is greater than what divides us. I hereby call on my brother and sister to sheath their sword, we would need them against our common enemies.

God nor go shame us, so no need to shame ourselves.

Long Live MBA.
Exactly bro! May the odds ever be in the favour of everyone of us investors who trust MBA and commit our funds with them.

Long live MBA, onwards and upwards!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by genkins(m): 6:11am On Aug 29, 2020
GhostderGeist:

Exactly bro! May the odds ever be in the favour of everyone of us investors who trust MBA and commit our funds with them.

Long live MBA, onwards and upwards!

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Pgltm: 6:14am On Aug 29, 2020
DragonFire433:

Thanks.. I don't even flinch

When I see haters comment, 90%, of MBA investors are not on nairaland

Congratulations P & P

God nor go shame us.

MBA haters would have bad dreams this night.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by CharmyBliz: 6:54am On Aug 29, 2020
Please has anyone withdraw their investment After 6 months in this platform? If yes, how did you go about it? And how long did it take to get back your money? Please reply me
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 100trillionusd: 7:34am On Aug 29, 2020
GhostderGeist:

lol did anyone bash him for his flutterwave comment? I only posted screenshot from flutterwave site showing their transaction charges, I don't understand how that is bashing?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ekmike(m): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2020
lloydkizz:

Those who invested online and have questions on top up and rollover, kindly note one can top up within 7 days after receiving ROI. Do deposit into your wallet and notify support so it can be activated.
Roll over is automated, i.e at the expiration of your investment your capital moves to your balance which you can choose to either withdraw or Invest again.

This is the best response I have had on online top up and rollover..I sent a mail to support on this issue but didnt get any feedback till date. Are you an online investor and have you done top up on your account based on this findings ?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 8:26am On Aug 29, 2020
Plus10:

Amen o
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2020
genkins:
May devil cut the fucking toes off our fucking foes, so we may know them by their limping.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 29, 2020
100trillionusd:

lol did anyone bash him for his flutterwave comment? I only posted screenshot from flutterwave site showing their transaction charges, I don't understand how that is bashing?
Happy weekend bro, let's leave all that behind us now and focus on praying that the enemies (just like that folk I quoted above) don't get to achieve their wishes over MBA and our investments.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by lloydkizz(m): 10:23am On Aug 29, 2020
ekmike:

This is the best response I have had on online top up and rollover..I sent a mail to support on this issue but didnt get any feedback till date. Are you an online investor and have you done top up on your account based on this findings ?

Yeah my investment is online. I plan to top up next week after my ROI for the month is received. Glad to be able to provide much needed information. The resource on this platform is huge, i must say and i practically went through all messages to be well informed.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.