Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,665 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Gentlemen What Kind Of Lady Would You Want To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gentlemen What Kind Of Lady Would You Want To Marry? (623 Views)

Guys/lady's Would You Try This? / (Photo) As a lady, would you do anything different from this? / I Just Wish My Lady Would Join This Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gentlemen What Kind Of Lady Would You Want To Marry? by brianromel(m): 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2012
I want to use this medium to enquire of the lads in the house. What kinda lady would you want to marry.

What qualities must she have.

Please feel free to state all and everything you seek.

Lets help enlighten the ladies in the house and outside of it.
Re: Gentlemen What Kind Of Lady Would You Want To Marry? by cj1080(m): 9:16am On Aug 06, 2012
huh tough question, I want lot of things in a woman. like.

OK on a more serious note I seek these qualities.

The lady must have book smarts as well as street smarts.

know how to handle her business, feel me.

Can connect with me on a one on one.

Must put me first. before herself.

Know how to take case of her man, lady in the kitchen dare devil in the bedroom.

like.

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Spouse Supposed To Know How Much You Earn? / What Will You Do If Your Girl Is Always Requesting For Recharge Card / Ladies Should Take Note!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.