Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

DSTV Increases Tariffs Again - Satellite TV Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / DSTV Increases Tariffs Again (34769 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by trigar12(m): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2012
Lordave: 2008524386 zenith bank. If you need DSTV cheat.
OLE!!! E NO GO BETA 4 U O
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by miketayo(m): 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2012
dish tv cost just 1200 naira for all channels in india.. 9ja no go kill person
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by BigBenoski(m): 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2012
loneytunes:

Bros, do you know their office in Lagos? Or can you help with their phone no? I wouldn't mind contacting them.

@OP, to me DSTV is rubbish. I cannot imagine why i have to pay so much. I think the reason why they keep increasing tariff regularly apart from competition, is the absence of protest. Nigerians are satisfied paying alot for it. I told a colleague and he said God will continue to provide. Imagine! undecided
nah! Dont know their office in lag but google might
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by omosexy1: 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2012
Abeg we need to shout now oh because I see DSTV pushing up to N20,000 in the future.
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by fittty(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2012
kiss
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by yamunla(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2012
All this guys that want to help people with DSTV cheats please be careful and thread with caution..No let them spoil my JOY ooo..I have been watching the full subscription since January and No qualms..Na my padi even help me do am.I just give am 5k.
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by preshizeee(m): 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2012
yamunla: All this guys that want to help people with DSTV cheats please be careful and thread with caution..No let them spoil my JOY ooo..I have been watching the full subscription since January and No qualms..Na my padi even help me do am.I just give am 5k.
Guy abeg mail me make we yan coded ,djconsequence@ymail.com
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by obongtunji: 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2012
Put the blame on our legislature and the lawless country. Is there no law guiding business venture in this nation Why will these guys just increase there tariff like that? But in the other way round, think of 200% increament in electricity, removal of fuel subsidy e.t.c....lop

1 Like

Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by mystikal(m): 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2012
when do they take effect, seein as my subscription wont expire until feb 2013
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Bawss1(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2012
DerMeister: Awwww, not again, they jes increased tariffs last year! Comcast and BSkyB please come save us!

And you think those guys will be any cheaper?

Netflix the movie streaming service increased their tariffs despite cries by their subscribers.
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2012
MONOpoly cheesy
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by chelseabmw(m): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2012
na wah oooo
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by kolajoo(m): 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2012
preshizeee: Guy abeg mail me make we yan coded ,djconsequence@ymail.com
pls help me out too. kolaomomummy@yahoo.com ... I reside in Lag
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Ruq: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2012
this guy yarnin about how to do free dstv cheat is fuckin daft, how can you do this on a forum. it is plain daft of you.
understandable that you know nigeria is a lawless country but you never can tell.
i seriously wish i could slap you from here, i wish you know what you just did.
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Okijajuju1(m): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2012
Youngk: pls landers,who knows about the metro digital television that shows all live football via an arab tv station?,pls i want the cost of purchasing their decoder and their diffrent tarrifs .thanks

I use Metro Digital and they are very good..

Costs between 18,000 - 21,000 to install and it comes with 1 month subscription.. The Sports coverage is second to none I have seen. They have about 6 - 7 movie channels, discovery, Animal planet, comedy channels, 2 - 3 african movie channels and alot more.

Switching to Metro is recommended if your major interest is Sports..

And subscription is 3000 monthly and 3500 if you want to watch Playboy channel.
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by tonardo(m): 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
[size=8pt][/size][color=#000099][/color] Na must say e go be DSTV, while startimes, gotv dey dere,.. abeg make una keep quit,.
they are doing their business.....
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by gbogboti: 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2012
Decryptor: @Billonaire, sounds sweet but risky! Doing that in a place like Abuja where Multichoice has a major office has some bounce-back effects. I prefer the small change i get from students i do it for who pay me jointly. Infact i'm even thinking of leaving that area because of one bad-belle guy who runs a viewing centre in my area. I dnt know how but he smelt a rat and is threatening to report me simply because i am spoiling bizness for him. I like guys like you cos u thinking is monopolistic. Good one though wink

Bros abeg, we need talk abeg bb me on 28B93D6E or call me on 08036212832. Come, me sef dey do so many techy shortcuts o. I do a lot of business like this. Trust me, boys gats survive na. Let's hook up! Thanks.
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by forster: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by omosexy1: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2012
Okija_juju:

Costs between 18,000 - 21,000 to install and it comes with 1 month subscription.. The Sports coverage is second to none I have seen. They have about 6 - 7 movie channels, discovery, Animal planet, comedy channels, 2 - 3 african movie channels and alot more.

Please can you advise them to come to Lagos. There is a huge market waiting for them. DSTV -Multichoice nonsense has to stop. Apart from sports, there is nothing to watch. Most of their stations are free and yet to charge us exorbitantly.
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by temmytanny(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2012
Okija_juju:

are they in lagos?
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by omosexy1: 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2012
tonardo: [size=8pt][/size][color=#000099][/color] Na must say e go be DSTV, while startimes, gotv dey dere,.. abeg make una keep quit,.
they are doing their business.....

Oga GOTv is owned by Multi-choice.
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2012
Lordave: If they like let them increase it to 50,000. So long as I have my micro box, I don't give a damn![b]If they like let them increase it to 50,000. So long as I have my micro box, I don't give a damn![/b]If they like let them increase it to 50,000. So long as I have my micro box, I don't give a damn!

are you a DJ or do you have parkinson

1 Like

Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Okijajuju1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2012
temmytanny:
are they in lagos?

Sadly, I dont know. I have been asked this severally and It leads me to wonder.. Its either they are there and few people know about them or they arent..

I will call my agent and let you all know..
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by temmytanny(m): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2012
Okija_juju:

Sadly, I dont know. I have been asked this severally and It leads me to wonder.. Its either they are there and few people know about them or they arent..

I will call my agent and let you all know..

ok, thanks
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by apache77(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2012
temmytanny:
ok, thanks

They operate in sum nothern cities as ABG subscription 3k5,wit playboy 4k.they r ok in terms of football coverage,they r better than DSTV but menhn,have it at your own risk.once small wind blows,d signal goes off.if a heavy thunderstom comes,lightening may blow the antenna.u will need 3k for a new one.EPL commentaries r always in english buh oda games?spanish,arabic or italian commentary.d entire EURO had no english commentary.arsenal wenger n gullit were sum of their analysts during d EURO but d english analysis was superimposed wit other languages.

U won't hav any issues wit it once its dry season,but during rains,its almost useless.d only positive is dat u get to watch every damn soccer match on d planet if and wen it manages to work
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by purplekayc(m): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2012
fittty: Wait oh! What about the 1500 on dstv. Was it increased too? undecided

guess 2k but not sure lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by purplekayc(m): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2012
Decryptor: There is a chip in the decoder which when soldered out, and read with a device on a computer enables you to rewrite some codes in the chip. that chip is responsible for reading the tariff information of your smart card. Once you rewrite, put in your smart card even without a subsription and you are live!

tell me how decryptor would really be interested smiley smiley u can e mail me though
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by atobz(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2012
I am interssted please.Can you please send me an email at atobzprince@yahoo.com.
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by TANTRUM: 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by richiemania: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2012
So which is d least now ooooo
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by purplekayc(m): 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Make My Gotv Work In A New Location, Moved Away From My Former Location / Price Of Dstv Walka / Please Advice... Which Is The Best FTA Decoder To Buy Currently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.