Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

DSTV Increases Tariffs Again - Satellite TV Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / DSTV Increases Tariffs Again (34771 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by purplekayc(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
miketayo: dish tv cost just 1200 naira for all channels in india.. 9ja no go kill person

really ?? how did u come by dz estimation?
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by TANTRUM: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2012
purplekayc:

u work 4 dstv ??
yes!!so dont try your luck if know whats good for you..
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by ceaser: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2012
Lordave: If they like let them increase it to 50,000. So long as I have my micro box, I
don't give a damn!If they like let them increase it to 50,000. So long as I have my
micro box, I don't give a damn!If they like let them increase it to 50,000. So long as I have
my micro box, I don't give a damn
gbosaa:

are you a DJ or do you have parkinson

grin cheesy grin Or maybe na the brain hard drive don scratch.
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2012
delimit:

am interested,pls mail me delimit11ng@yahoo.com
thanks
that post has expired an is no longer valid.
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by ujchief(m): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2012
Decryptor: Oh really? How do i know if you are not a DStv staff?
pls mail me at uj_chief@yahoo.com
u can be of great help to me. Awaiting ur mail...
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by purplekayc(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2012
TANTRUM: yes!!so dont try your luck if know whats good for you..

or else ?
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Biggysmalls919(m): 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2012
trigar12: These guys are mad, wot nonsense, they keep repeating 1 film for a month they are still increasing their tariff, STAR TIMES is a beta choice
u mean u prefer to watch NTA? Star times has no right to any sports.
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by ujchief(m): 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2012
omosexy1:

Please can you advise them to come to Lagos. There is a huge market waiting for them. DSTV -Multichoice nonsense has to stop. Apart from sports, there is nothing to watch. Most of their stations are free and yet to charge us exorbitantly.
too bad metro isnt in Lag. They're gradually covering the entire south east and south south. They hook up wit abu dhabi sports and al jazeera to show every live epl, ucl and la liga matches. The part that bafles me is the litle monthly subscription raging from N2,000 to N3,000. Soon, Dstv is gradualy goin extinct at the south east and ph
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by ypzilanti: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2012
Billyonaire: You wouldnt know that, cos I cant prove am not. But let me give you an idea to do it yourself. Go into partnership with real estate developers and get license to install and run satellite TV in estates. The occupants dont need to go to any DSTV office, you will instal everything in all the houses before purchases and lease and you have an office in the estate where they come to pay to you directly. You dont need to work with just DSTV alone, other cables also, so you can indemnify yourself. This business can generate you about 5m monthly if you have my connects in the real estate business.

Yeah right...commit illegality in the full glare of the public.

DSTV will lock him up and throw away the key.

My advice is to only do such jobs for family and close friends. Always verify an outsider before you even try it.

Finally, I usually do not support illegal acts, but DSTV is a monopolist...I love businesses that thrive among competition.

1 Like

Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by cuteprinz(m): 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2012
Are we allowed to duplicate posts on nairaland now? @Poster; say the truth and shame the devil, where did you first get this info from?
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by toluxe0075: 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2012
Okija_juju:

I use Metro Digital and they are very good..

Costs between 18,000 - 21,000 to install and it comes with 1 month subscription.. The Sports coverage is second to none I have seen. They have about 6 - 7 movie channels, discovery, Animal planet, comedy channels, 2 - 3 african movie channels and alot more.

Switching to Metro is recommended if your major interest is Sports..

And subscription is 3000 monthly and 3500 if you want to watch Playboy channel.

which one be playboy channel again
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by kofomii: 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2012
Its time our lawmakers break this DSTV Oppressive monopoly, its exploitive
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by miky(m): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
kofomii: Its time our lawmakers break this DSTV Oppressive monopoly, its exploitive

how by telling a private company to reduce their prices?? and u want more businesses in nigeria lol..Pay for their services or leave it!!
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by omosexy1: 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2012
kofomii: Its time our lawmakers break this DSTV Oppressive monopoly, its exploitive

Those guys I doubt. They watch DSTV free of charge. That is how the South-Africans keep them quiet.
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Okijajuju1(m): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2012
apache77:

They operate in sum nothern cities as ABG subscription 3k5,wit playboy 4k.they r ok in terms of football coverage,they r better than DSTV but menhn,have it at your own risk.once small wind blows,d signal goes off.if a heavy thunderstom comes,lightening may blow the antenna.u will need 3k for a new one.EPL commentaries r always in english buh oda games?spanish,arabic or italian commentary.d entire EURO had no english commentary.arsenal wenger n gullit were sum of their analysts during d EURO but d english analysis was superimposed wit other languages.

U won't hav any issues wit it once its dry season,but during rains,its almost useless.d only positive is dat u get to watch every damn soccer match on d planet if and wen it manages to work

It's funny you should say that beckons mine is different. Even when it's raining and my DSTV is off, you can almost always rely on metrotv service. Their antenna does blow up a times, but mine has been fine since I fixed it over a year ago.
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by purplekayc(m): 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2012
omosexy1:

Those guys I doubt. They watch DSTV free of charge. That is how the South-Africans keep them quiet.

grin grin grin grin grin we dey suffer grin
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by purplekayc(m): 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2012
alright lets be candid guys . what other alternatives do we have can we have a list?
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by tpapi: 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2012
Decryptor: There is a chip in the decoder which when soldered out, and read with a device on a computer enables you to rewrite some codes in the chip. that chip is responsible for reading the tariff information of your smart card. Once you rewrite, put in your smart card even without a subsription and you are live!
bros jtf dey find u
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Remii(m): 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2012
No problem, na to move from compact to family bouquet be that, mi o le wa ku.

1 Like

Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by floriana(m): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2012
Billyonaire: You wouldnt know that, cos I cant prove am not. But let me give you an idea to do it yourself. Go into partnership with real estate developers and get license to install and run satellite TV in estates. The occupants dont need to go to any DSTV office, you will instal everything in all the houses before purchases and lease and you have an office in the estate where they come to pay to you directly. You dont need to work with just DSTV alone, other cables also, so you can indemnify yourself. This business can generate you about 5m monthly if you have my connects in the real estate business.
So Billyonaire is a fraudster afterall. This is how you people plan to transform Nigeria. So much for Team Fresh Air!
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by bknight: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2012
Remii: No problem, na to move from compact to family bouquet be that, mi o le wa ku.

*falls off d chair* Lmao...L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿ grin grin grin
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Bawss1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2012
omosexy1:

Confirmed lie.
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by mylunch: 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2012
floriana:
So Billyonaire is a fraudster afterall. This is how you people plan to transform Nigeria. So much for Team Fresh Air!
The exploitation of most of this firms has lead most people into such things,besides,this firms long realized their investment capital and billions of profit.They should go easy on consumers,by d way Billyonaire should be seen as a scientist not fraudster.
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Koikoi(m): 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2012
Decryptor: There is a chip in the decoder which when soldered out, and read with a device on a computer enables you to rewrite some codes in the chip. that chip is responsible for reading the tariff information of your smart card. Once you rewrite, put in your smart card even without a subsription and you are live!

isn't that too complicated and confusing?
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2012
well they keep adding more channels to every bouquet so why will anyone bother if they add N200
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by armadeo(m): 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2012
They are criminals y not allow ppl select the channels they want and pay aCcordingly. tongue

1 Like

Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by kamikazzi(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2012
email: jim_ovia81@yahoo.com or bbm 290af594....I'm really interested and will pay ASAP for this service. I also need free MTN calls and free internet. Help please
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Hezzymania(m): 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2012
Imanuelle: No wahala.... As it still covers my internet cost.
Really? Pls trow more lite upon? Hw do u browse wit ur dstv subscription
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by kamikazzi(m): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
Imanuelle: No wahala.... As it still covers my internet cost.

bros pls mail: jim_ovia81@yahoo.com or bbm 290af594 or gimme ur contact
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
Hezzymania:
Really? Pls trow more lite upon? Hw do u browse wit ur dstv subscription

Drop ur mail...
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2012
them be thief.. na them no want make naija beter. so lower class pple no fit watch foreign tv station. bastard dstv. they should go to hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Make My Gotv Work In A New Location, Moved Away From My Former Location / Price Of Dstv Walka / Please Advice... Which Is The Best FTA Decoder To Buy Currently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.