Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

DSTV Increases Tariffs Again - Satellite TV Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / DSTV Increases Tariffs Again (34770 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by kamikazzi(m): 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2012
Imanuelle:

Drop ur mail...

bros imma still waiting for you to contact me
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by ecna: 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2012
Decryptor: There is a chip in the decoder which when soldered out, and read with a device on a computer enables you to rewrite some codes in the chip. that chip is responsible for reading the tariff information of your smart card. Once you rewrite, put in your smart card even without a subsription and you are live!

I sent u a PM, can u kindly reply? Its important. Thanks
Ad_bayo@yahoo.com
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2012
Decryptor: There is a chip in the decoder which when soldered out, and read with a device on a computer enables you to rewrite some codes in the chip. that chip is responsible for reading the tariff information of your smart card. Once you rewrite, put in your smart card even without a subsription and you are live!

really? i dont believe this,

you really cannot access a channel except you are allowed to connect to them
the auth process is right on their server and not on your decoder.

except you want to teach me something?
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Depot(m): 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2012
Youngk: pls landers,who knows about the metro digital television that shows all live football via an arab tv station?,pls i want the cost of purchasing their decoder and their diffrent tarrifs .thanks
before u buy metrodigital decorder,make sure their signal is strong in ur area.d complete set with installation and a month subscription is 18525,but it cries wheneva weather is bad.
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Sharon6(f): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2012
grin grin Ajofesanra...see as him quickly post him email address and bbpin. EFCC is watching U.
kamikazzi: email: jim_ovia81@yahoo.com or bbm 290af594....I'm really interested and will pay ASAP for this service. I also need free MTN calls and free internet. Help please
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by amosy007: 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
Imanuelle: No wahala.... As it still covers my internet cost.
are u using normal decoder 4 that?
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by MrFord1: 11:33pm On Aug 06, 2012
DSTV is competing against itself. It is DSTV or DSTV CRACKED. There are so many ways to crack dstv. It is everywhere, open your eyes well and you will see. No need to ask someone online you don't know before to do it for you, it could be an entrapment. Best way to go about it is to tell a roadside satellite installer you trust, to get you a crack. The best type is the one with an account (note).

I have been watching dstv for free for over a year. As I post, I am watching Argentina vs USA basketball game on SS BRONZE HD for free. Very good for flat panel television. That advert on dstv 'HD and sports made for each other' no be lie.
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by amosy007: 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2012
Imanuelle:

Drop ur mail...
am interested too

amosy007@live.com
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by pofolo(m): 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2012
Whao !!!,
most of d peeps here commenting are 'strange' to most of us dat are regular here.
I must say im disappointed @ multichoice, be it monopoly or no competition, why on earth will dey increase their tarrifs when u r tryin to fight piracy ?, now peeps r further pussed to d wall n more now seek more shortcuts n alternatives to watching dstv.
Some one asked whats the way forward ?.
My candid ANSWER is FREE-TO-AIR !!!.
I last subscribed to dstv in my house in feb2010 n dat was because i was away servin my fatherland.

With d right eguipment and gadgets u will get to see more dan dstv av to offer @ #11,000 monthly @ no addition cost xcept for cost of putin ur gadgets on ground.
No illegality, no monthly payment, no dstv........just allround entertainment free of charge....
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by oluplus(m): 12:00am On Aug 07, 2012
Pls am interested too in wtachin dstv free. You can send to johnbankky2000@gmail.com. Thanks guy

1 Like

Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by SkyRider1(m): 12:04am On Aug 07, 2012
toluxe0075:
which one be playboy channel again

Adult channel.
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by preshizeee(m): 12:10am On Aug 07, 2012
Mr Ford: DSTV is competing against itself. It is DSTV or DSTV CRACKED. There are so many ways to crack dstv. It is everywhere, open your eyes well and you will see. No need to ask someone online you don't know before to do it for you, it could be an entrapment. Best way to go about it is to tell a roadside satellite installer you trust, to get you a crack. The best type is the one with an account (note).

I have been watching dstv for free for over a year. As I post, I am watching Argentina vs USA basketball game on SS BRONZE HD for free. Very good for flat panel television. That advert on dstv 'HD and sports made for each other' no be lie.

bro plz can u plz snd me a mail on more info abou getin d crack ..djconsequence@ymail.com or refer 2 an installer i can get it 4rm
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Xpset: 12:24am On Aug 07, 2012
I pay 10,000 today which falsify d increament
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by onome25(m): 12:58am On Aug 07, 2012
Decryptor: It's people like u that makes things difficult for us. Person wey dey work for DStv go call you one day say make u come do am for am and you will "mumushiously" go not know that plained clothes policemen are waiting for you in the arranged venue angry
THANK U MY BROTHER.
SOME PEOPLE WILL NEVER LEARN HOW TO KEEP THIER TYRE MOUTH SHUT! rubbish
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Decryptor(m): 1:52am On Aug 07, 2012
webdezzi:

really? i dont believe this,

you really cannot access a channel except you are allowed to connect to them
the auth process is right on their server and not on your decoder.

except you want to teach me something?
Listen, you have a point but there are ways to get get around all that which i'll explain

For you to recieve signals fron a Pay Tv service like DStv, you need an uplink dish.The uplink dish is pointed toward a specific satellite and the uplinked signals are transmitted within a specific frequency range, so as to be received by one of the transponders tuned to that frequency range aboard that satellite. The transponder 'retransmits' the signals back to Earth but at a different frequency band (a process known as translation, used to avoid interference with the uplink signal), typically in the C-band (4–8 GHz) or Ku-band (12–18 GHz) or both. DStv makes use of mainly the Ku-band .

Now the leg of the signal path from the satellite to the receiving Earth station (eg: Multichoice) is called the downlink. The satellite receiver or Set-top box demodulates and converts the signals or downlink to the desired form (outputs for television, audio, data, etc.). Sometimes, the receiver includes the capability to unscramble or decrypt the received signal; the receiver is then called an Integrated receiver/decoder or IRD.

This is where DStv comes in and this is what they do...they encapsulate the signals and then through special computers distribute the frequencies based on your active subscription (bouquets) to your account and then set default "run-times" (duration of your subscription) from a start time to finish. Eg: you pay for premium bouquet with the sum of N11,000 on the 7th of August (start) for a month which ends on 6th September (finish). This schedule is transmitted to your Smartcard (which has a chip) and once the plan is active, you receive the signal when you insert your card into the decoder till your subscription expires.

Now this is what is done to bypass all that....You would need to "reverse engineer" 2 Items:
(1) Your smartcard using a device known as a Manual Insertion Magnetic/IC Card Reader&Writer (Google it, there are different types/models for different purposes) but this one has a specific model which i wont mention. I purchased it via alibaba.com
(2) The Micro Controller Chip located in the Decoder which interprets the information on the Smart-card and transmits via the instructions on the card based on your bouquet.

Your smartcard and this micro controller chip are "married" to each other so after giving Mr Smartcard a different language from the one it had before, you need to help Mrs MC Chip in decoder to understand the new language nah or else dem go quarrel grin grin Why do you think that after paying for subscription, the customer care tells you to insert your smartcard into the decoder and make sure the decoder is on? It's because the husband and wife (smartcard and micro-chip) are copulating to give birth to an offspring "Your bouquet subscription" so both of them need to understand themselves to do that.

Secondly, the reason why you see the message " Pls wait while we verify your subscription" after your decoder boots is because of those who only rewrite the smartcard code without doing the same for the Micro controller chip. The chip sends an error message to Dstv via the smartcard that something was tampered with and DStv will automatically block you. Na wen u come go their office go complain with your smartcard (if you will be stewpid enough to do so), na im they go open your nyashhh!

You will also need the use of a particular set of software to which you'll install in your PC so you can modify,rewrite and cancel some values. After doing that CORRECTLY, BANG!!! You don't need the authentication you were talking about anymore. Everything become opens and funny enough, your card won't be traced by them (DStv) to look for you because HEY! you've removed yourself from their watchful eyes.
I think i've said too much already! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Decryptor(m): 2:03am On Aug 07, 2012
27 PM messages already? shocked shocked shocked Una wan over-flood my inbox? Ok, for those interested, drop me a holla on spammersgovex@gmail.com
"i purposely opened that account in order to avoid spamming". i'll then give you the info for free cos i won't come to meet anybody personally to do anything!
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Balyz: 2:19am On Aug 07, 2012
Billyonaire: How did you do it ?
Even you Billionaire dey find awof?
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Balyz: 2:21am On Aug 07, 2012
Decryptor:
Listen, you have a point but there are ways to get get around all that which i'll explain

For you to recieve signals fron a Pay Tv service like DStv, you need an uplink dish.The uplink dish is pointed toward a specific satellite and the uplinked signals are transmitted within a specific frequency range, so as to be received by one of the transponders tuned to that frequency range aboard that satellite. The transponder 'retransmits' the signals back to Earth but at a different frequency band (a process known as translation, used to avoid interference with the uplink signal), typically in the C-band (4–8 GHz) or Ku-band (12–18 GHz) or both. DStv makes use of mainly the Ku-band .

Now the leg of the signal path from the satellite to the receiving Earth station (eg: Multichoice) is called the downlink. The satellite receiver or Set-top box demodulates and converts the signals or downlink to the desired form (outputs for television, audio, data, etc.). Sometimes, the receiver includes the capability to unscramble or decrypt the received signal; the receiver is then called an Integrated receiver/decoder or IRD. You are a good crook. I like you

This is where DStv comes in and this is what they do...they encapsulate the signals and then through special computers distribute the frequencies based on your active subscription (bouquets) to your account and then set default "run-times" (duration of your subscription) from a start time to finish. Eg: you pay for premium bouquet with the sum of N11,000 on the 7th of August (start) for a month which ends on 6th September (finish). This schedule is transmitted to your Smartcard (which has a chip) and once the plan is active, you receive the signal when you insert your card into the decoder till your subscription expires.

Now this is what is done to bypass all that....You would need to "reverse engineer" 2 Items:
(1) Your smartcard using a device known as a Manual Insertion Magnetic/IC Card Reader&Writer (Google it, there are different types/models for different purposes) but this one has a specific model which i wont mention. I purchased it via alibaba.com
(2) The Micro Controller Chip located in the Decoder which interprets the information on the Smart-card and transmits via the instructions on the card based on your bouquet.

You will also need the use of a particular set of software to which you'll install so you can modify,rewrite and cancel some values. After doing that CORRECTLY, BANG!!! You don't need the authentication you were talking about anymore. Everything become open and funny enough, your card won't be traced by them (DStv) to look for you because HEY! you've removed yourself from their watchful eyes.
I think i've said too much already! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by clip: 3:30am On Aug 07, 2012
It is not their fault,Toyin(HiTv) and co gave us to them
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by toyintiwal(m): 3:42am On Aug 07, 2012
yamunla: All this guys that want to help people with DSTV cheats please be careful and thread with caution..No let them spoil my JOY ooo..I have been watching the full subscription since January and No qualms..Na my padi even help me do am.I just give am 5k.

Abeg my email address is waleformat@yahoo.com

Inbox me abeg make we yarn
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by miketayo(m): 3:52am On Aug 07, 2012
purplekayc:

really ?? how did u come by dz estimation?

cos have been there for 5 years...even a poor man can afford it
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by vitus101: 5:57am On Aug 07, 2012
the.game:
am just trying to help those that need it...so y? the insult
after una go talk say person stingy. nd even if what i said was wrong u could have corrected me with brotherly love rather than insult....SMH

Pls the.game help me with that level abeg..here's my email vitusimonite@yahoo.com..Thanks in anticipation.
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by uneeking(m): 6:13am On Aug 07, 2012
[/quote][quote author=Decryptor] There is a chip in the decoder which when soldered out, and read with a device on a computer enables you to rewrite some codes in the chip. that chip is responsible for reading the tariff information of your smart card. Once you rewrite, put in your smart card even without a subsription and you are live!

Ol' Boy, make we yarn about his stuff for e-mail, a beg. Wetin be your e-mail? Na serious biz I wan yan you here o!
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by deluxecad(m): 6:32am On Aug 07, 2012
I don't understand why everybody is whining and cursing. There's a portion on the downward side that says you'll get a 10% discount if you renew your subscription before expiry. That makes it much cheaper than it was before. If you multiply the new price after increment with 90%, that's the exact price you get to pay when you do so before your active subscription runs out. I think we should learn to read objectively and unbiasedly.
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by figment232(m): 6:33am On Aug 07, 2012
@vitius101 pls my id enapo49@yahoo.com
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by lappymasta: 7:34am On Aug 07, 2012
Its just as if you just spoke my mind. I was wondering if its about increase in tarrif or discount.
omodapson: I don't understand... what is the special package they are talking about in the second paragraph. But I think it is high time consumers cried out. I pity Nigerians.
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Sylverbox(m): 7:48am On Aug 07, 2012
Youngk: pls landers,who knows about the metro digital television that shows all live football via an arab tv station?,pls i want the cost of purchasing their decoder and their diffrent tarrifs .thanks
my broda, Metro is d best bet. It will cost U abt 18k 2 buy n install den u get 2 pay abt 3k 4 subscription on all channels.
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 07, 2012
People. I seriously need this DSTV hacking stuff. anyone that can be of help should pls contact me abeg. 08032786892. 314e49df.
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Akby(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2012
All these South African companies are just exploiting us. The price tag u see on shoprite goods different from the actual price just to draw our attention, MTN is a no go area and now DSTV *smh*

1 Like

Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 07, 2012
delimit:

am interested,pls mail me delimit11ng@yahoo.com
thanks

akosilei@hotmail.com
not a dstv staff pls
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by yomz1e(m): 9:03am On Aug 07, 2012
Basically what I can conclude from this thread is DSTV are fleecing us which is no surprise, if you the only player in the Market, you dictate the price just like Dangote. If you chip the box, they will just changed their frequency again which will descrambler the signals. I doubt if you can really chip any box now going by what virgin media did to us in London. After watching all the channels for free for years, they adopted a new protocol and all the chipped box went dead. Only way we can stop them is not to subscribe. I have a fast Internet device so I can watch all the football I want though sometimes it's delayed, but better than making som south African man rich, and yeah they show too much Rugby
Re: DSTV Increases Tariffs Again by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2012
vitus101:

Pls the.game help me with that level abeg..here's my email vitusimonite@yahoo.com..Thanks in anticipation.
Bros no vex...the thing is no longer valid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Make My Gotv Work In A New Location, Moved Away From My Former Location / Price Of Dstv Walka / Please Advice... Which Is The Best FTA Decoder To Buy Currently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.