Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo (36214 Views)

Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar / 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar / Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by Cool4: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2009
I think the problem here is that the worldly people are not given power to know the mystery of the Kingdom of God because they engages in so much sins, therefore, God cannot reveal his secret to them, he only reveal it to his elects who are the children of God.

As we have law here on earth, God himself have law. Just like the maxist theory which sees people belonging to different classes in the society. Some people belongs to the higher class (The riches), Some the middle (average) class and some the lower class (poor). This shows that people are not equal. It is nature which no one can change. No matter how wealthy one is, someone must be more wealthy or richer than than person and vice-versa.

So is it in God's way. God do not reveal himself to everyone. He reveal it to the selected which are the elects - the choosen ones. That is why in the bible (i can't remember the portion, but i have come across it) it says "Thou ye are in the World, but ye are not of the World". This will speak for itselt that it is not all who are in this world are of God. There are the real children of God whom God does not count sin on them.

Going through the opinion from different people here, i found out that you are judging Brotherhood of the Cross and Star and its leader in the worldly perspective. I have not seen any spiritual back up from you guys because you are all carnal.  Go through the point of "Wussiwug" and you will learn more. I am very delighted in his point with spiritual back up.

Being worldly means engaging in materialism instead of spiritism. Materialism like fornication, killing, gossiping, judging and condeming one another with many more immoral acts. Anyone seing him/herself in such shoe should considered to be worldly. Then tell me how can God reveal himself and his secret to such people who are carnally minded? How many times should we be wise and refrain from all manners of sin if actually we want to know God?

The ascertion that "God is God of yesterday, Today and Forever" means that so far as Our Lord Jesus the Christ was rejected on earth crucified, therefore in his coming again as the promise comforter, he will still be rejected and only accepted by few. What is happening today? Also do understand that in every God's visitation on earth, he always come with a new name. He does not come with former name (Rev. 3:12)

One cannot know God in the flesh except in the spirit. There is limitation to God's attribute for humans in the flesh and that of the spirit is not limited, this is to say when you are in the spirit you are above the law and by over coming the law, God will reveal his identity to you.

Read Gal. 5: 16-26

16: This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. 17: For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. 18: But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. 19: Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,  20: Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21: Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. 22: But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23: Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. 24: And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
25: If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 27: Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

The humility attributes is found in Leader Olumba Olumba of the Brotherhood of the Cross and Star. I have read many books regarding this being and the established organisation and come to realise that Leader Olumba Olumba Obu is a deity yet to be revealed openly to the world yet he has already been revealed in the spirit that is why one see people and spirits from all the planet of the World recognising his existence.

I know you wouldn't understand this because your eyes have been closed spiritually. Your eyes is only opened in the flesh which you can only see things of the flesh and judge by the flesh. Those that has been called into B.C.S (accronyms) through spiritual ways by this deity have their story to say. One cannot know unless it is revealed to him.

If one does not go to school, how can he know what subjects are being offered in that school? if you want to know about this being, kindly pray that it should be revealed to you with an open mind and so shall it be. You don't need to come to the fold before it can be revealed to you. Many members of the BCS World wide have reasons to hold unto this being. Don't foreget that this is a computer age and people are no more in darkness except children of perdition.

I will want you to draw nearer to BCS fold especially its headquaters at 34, Ambo Street where you wouldn't need anyone to tell you that truely this is the Kingdom of God where love reigneth. You will be glad to have a nice experience about the dwelling place of God. If you go there, you might be lucky to see journalist from different media which they can share experiences with you.

Be wise, this is computer age. Come out from darkness and embrace light.

You can contact me on my email for more information about BCS:  kcjoe75@yahoo.com.
Name: Kingsley,
Department of Political Science,
University of Calabar,
Cross River State, Calabar.

I love you all. Peace!
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by Cool4: 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2009
THIS WILL ALSO HELP YOU MORE:

LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU
Leader Olumba Olumba Obu is the Founder and Leader of Brotherhood of the Cross and Star. He is the originator of the Brotherhood of man, who has come to lead man to the accurate knowledge of the truth and to teach man the right way to eternal life. He came to establish the New Kingdom of God on earth, and to also reveal the Christ in glory as it is written in John chapter 16 verses 7-14. He is the Sole Natural Head of all spirits, and the Sole Spiritual Head of the Universe, who has come on earth as the Personified Holy Spirit even the Promised Comforter to lead man into the way of life.

Physically, He was born in the year 1918 into the family of Olumba Obu in Onoronwanza village of Biakpan in the present Biase Local Government Area of Cross River State of Nigeria. With little or no formal education, He has expounded deeply on virtually all aspects of Divine mysteries even beyond that which was taught by our Lord Jesus Christ. This is in fulfillment of what was spoken by our Lord Jesus Christ that, “I have yet many things to say unto you but you cannot bear them now. Howbeit, when He the Spirit of Truth is come, He will lead you all into all truth. He shall glorify me, and will show you things to come”. John 16:12-13.

BELIEFS AND PRACTICES
THE WHITE GARMENT: Revelation 6:7-9, 7:9-17: The dressing in white fulfills the prophecy that when the LORD shall come to gather His own out of the earth, they shall be clad in white robes. This is the dress code for the redeemed of the LORD. It is written; ’These are they which were redeemed from the earth, therefore, are they clad in white robes, white and clean’. The White garment symbolized perfection in the Blood of the Lamb. It is the special honor and privilege granted by the LORD God to those whom it has pleased Him to grant redemption from the earth. And whoever He deigns to redeem must be clad in this White Robe, for this is the Divine Royal Garment. 1 Peter 2:17; “You are a lucky generation, a royal priesthood, a peculiar people’.

 WALKING BARE FOOT: Exodus 3:5: It is written in the Scriptures that Heaven is the Throne of God and the earth is His footstool. In Brotherhood of the Cross and Star, we acknowledge that everywhere we are, God’s presence pervades. Therefore, whenever we are clad especially in the Royal Garment (the White Soutan); it is incumbent upon us not to desecrate the sanctity of that Divine grace of being clad in the garment of glory by putting on any foot wear. Moreover, in Luke 10 verse 4, our Lord Jesus Christ enjoined the disciples to carry no shoes in the course of their missionary duties. Man is the conduit of the Holy Spirit and in him; God manifests His powers in healing and other impartations. By leaving the feet free from the encumbrances of footwear, man enables himself to become an uninterrupted conduit for the flow of the energy of the Holy Spirit.

 VEGETARIANISM (VEGANISM): Genesis 1 verses 29-30: The Holy Father advocates total abstinence from the consumption of any animal, avian or aquatic derivatives as all lives are sacred to Him. However, the Scriptures nominate that whosoever does not eat the Body of our Lord Jesus Christ and drink His Blood has no portion in Him, John 6:51-55. The Brotherhood of the Cross and Star pattern of Menu is completely holistic that abhors the consumption of animal, avian or aquatic life forms for food. That is what ensures continued good health and well being which genuine children of BCS enjoy. Even terrible medical conditions can easily be overcome through a Vegan lifestyle, which even modern medical sciences have proven.

 BAPTISM OF IMMERSION: Matthew28:18-20, Mark 16:15-18, Galatians 3:27: Without the baptism of immersion as practiced in Brotherhood of the Cross and Star, one cannot receive the power of the Holy Spirit. Many people wonder at the secret of the power in Brotherhood of the Cross and Star, and why no power on earth can prevail against them. This secret power is only obtainable through this sacrament of righteousness which is washing away of our sins in the Blood of the Lamb.

 THE RED GARMENT OF THE HOLY FATHER: Revelations 19:11-13: The Red Garments of our Holy Father symbolizes the Blood of the Lamb which was shed on the Cross of Calvary for the salvation of humanity. It is only the Holy One from Heaven, even the Spirit of Truth that is qualified to be clad in the Blood of the Lamb. Even Prophet Isaiah in chapter 63 verses 1-5, confirmed the identity of He who is clad in Red as the Almighty God who has chosen to come from the stock of Edom (Esau) to visit vengeance and recompense on the sons of men. He is Leader Olumba Olumba Obu, the Sole Spiritual Head of the Universe.

 HOLY FATHER’S ABSENCE FROM THE THRONE: 1st Corinthians 15:20-28, John 5:22-26, John 16:12-13, Daniel 7:13-14: It is written that the time will come when the Father will submit all power and authority to the Son, and all principalities will be subject to the authority of the Son. Revelations chapter 20 reveals two types of manifestations of God in judgment in the last days. In the first instance, the Son of man will gather the chosen into Book of Life, and afterwards, the Father in Glory will execute the Great White Throne Judgment to reward the righteous who have been selected by the Son and punish the wicked whose names are not found in the Lamb’s Book of Life, That moment is now.

 DETRACTORS, PROPONENTS AND OPPONENTS OF THE KINGDOM: John 13:16-17, John 15:18-25: The persecution of some misinformed and misguided section of our society who out of misunderstanding of the Brotherhood philosophy and mission of our Holy Father, Leader Olumba Olumba Obu castigate Brotherhood and persecute the members, is a manifestation of the Words of our Lord Jesus Christ. Brotherhood of the Cross and Star is of God. It is founded on the foundation of the Blood of the Lamb. The entire humanity cannot understand or comprehend Brotherhood except the chosen ones because it is from the Throne of God and it is written in John chapter 3 verse 27 that; “A man can receive nothing unless it given to him from above”. The opprobrium of the misguided ones against the New Kingdom is sure evidence that this Kingdom is from above.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by Marlbron: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2009
where is wuci?He made a lot of points and disappeared into thin air. In military parlance we say he has gone AWOL!
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by ud4u: 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2009
OOO Is an open secret society, and there is nothing short of that.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by ud4u: 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2009
@ cool4 and his cohorts,

Go to your bethel at Ikate in Surulere area of Lagos State and ask of your disciple there, he has confessed all the atrocities that are going on in your church after his unfulfilled assignment and his encounter with God.

Right now he worships with The Lord Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement which has their head quarters at Ijesha, Surulere, Lagos. And he worships with the branch of it just opposite the bethel at Ikate.

You people can only keep few in bondage for a while, but I thank the Almighty God who is making a name for himself.

Even the magazines are on sale now.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by Marlbron: 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2009
Any link to his confessions on the web? This is sounding interesting! Nevertheless we need Wuci to show up on this thread!
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by Cool4: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2009
God has stated in the scriptures that vengeance is His; He would repay. It therefore appears that the time of God has come for Mrs. Helen Ukpabio, the founder of Liberty Church Ministries, based in Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria to be repaid by God whom she professes to serve.

Recently His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu, the King of kings and Lord of lords in the course of His Homily, had cause to speak about her, declaring that the patience of God has ran out on her.

Before now, the Father had declared that if she confessed that God was ready to forgive her. But it would appear that as she was not forth coming, instead intensified her resources, energy and time to lead campaigns of calumny and injurious propaganda against the Holy Father and the Brotherhood of the Cross and Star, the King of kings and Lord of lords said God has delivered her into the hands of angels.

The Father added that since there has been a change of guards, the angels presently on guard are merciless and they had begged the Father to permit them to action.

His holiness Olumba Olumba Obu revealed that the Father was not pleased by the insolence and lies she peddled against God who leads, guides and directs Brotherhood of the Cross and Star. He said He would be happy for her to come and show the world which room the Father had locked her for 14 years that she claimed she served the Father as a chorister. The Father also challenged her to practically expose the evil deeds of Brotherhood, including the shrines maintained by the fold.

The Father was tolerant of her over these years she used the Father’s name and Brotherhood of the Cross and Star wrongly to make money for herself with intent to defame, damage the reputation of the Kingdom and to stir public and government discontentment against her. Having not succeeded because it is God’s eternal kingdom, God is now ready for her.

His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu emphasized that Mrs. Helen Ukpabio will shortly be ashamed of herself as the war she waged against Brotherhood of the Cross and Star is now at her detriment, adding “I am fully ready…” In order to make money, Ukpabio has published several books, recorded films and spoke against Brotherhood in public places as a vampire fold led by Satan incarnate.

Ukpabio is acclaimed to use extraneous influences, performed sacrifices and stage managed miracles in all her public shows. Her stock in trade is to label every of her customers including children as witches and wizards. She most often rent crowds to witness her fake and talismanic miracles.

Already, even as the Father has just spoken, Ukpabio has run into trouble with the authorities. She has elected to drag the government of Akwa Ibom State which has enacted a law to prosecute the Helen Ukpabios who kill and ill treat children of the State in the name of exorcising witchcraft spirit from them.

She has equally dragged the British Broadcasting Corporation TV Channel 4 which recently exposed her criminal and devilish activities in a documentary to court. Indeed, God is a just rewarder.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by Cool4: 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2009
AN ADDRESS TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AND ALL NIGERIANS ON THE OCCASION OF THE 10TH ANNINVERARY OF DEMOCACY IN NIGERIA BY HIS HOLINESS KING OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU, THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS CHAIRMAN, BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS AND STAR EXECUTIVE COUNCIL / HEAD OF ADMINISTRATION

My Beloved President and Nigerians,

Let the peace and blessings of God Almighty abide with you all and the entire world in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.It is with utmost delight and gratitude to Our Heavenly Father that I send this message of goodwill to the presidency and all Nigerians this day marking the 10th Anniversary of Democracy in the Republic of Nigeria.I use this occasion to thank God for the great works He has done in this country, one of which is shielding and protecting Nigeria from all evil tendencies and plans that would have destabilised the peace and the success of our democracy.

The Holy Father had in 1988 declared that there will be no more coup de tat in Nigeria. He stated that no coup de tat or any violent take-over of government will succeed again in Nigeria. He also said any person or group of individuals who plot to take over the reins of government by violent means are already doomed, and so it is and shall remain. Any leadership is of God instituted by God for a purpose. So every citizen is expected to respect the government of the day. To this end, I call on the Government of Nigeria and indeed all Nigerians, both home and abroad to do away with ethnic, language, economical, political, cultural and religious differences and come together as children of God to live in peace and love with one another and build Nigeria, our great nation in the spirit of oneness and unity.

Daniel 2:44
"And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever".

Matthew 6:10
"Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven"

Revelation 21:3-4
"And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away".

Dear brothers, sisters and angels

Peace of God be unto you. You are very welcome to this web site.
The goals of this site are to testify to the might and presence of the HOLY SPIRIT personified on Earth at this end of time and in general, to provide more information about BCS which stands for Brotherhood Of the Cross And Star i.e.

What it is and
What it stands for
We pray that The Holy Spirit of Truth will give each and every visitor to this site the spirit to bear and understand the information therein so we can all come to the "accurate knowledge of TRUTH".
Please relate this good news to everyone i.e friends, family, relatives, colleagues, neighbours and so on.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by maryini(f): 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2009
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by Maykelly(f): 10:39am On Jul 28, 2009
Shame to you - blind people, who have chosen to be  lead astray. Beware people!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OOO is not Lord of Lords and King of Kings! BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Act fast.

We have Only one True King - Jesus Christ of Narazeth but not in Calabar.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by Marlbron: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2009
Where is wucig ? Has he absconded? We need his informed reasoning, not this trash we are reading by people who should just be listening and not talking.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by dexmond: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2009
@ALL

Please read the testimony of Helen Ukpabio who was an instrument in the sect before she encountered a greater power than the power given to her when she was initiated into the inner-circle. She eventually left when she encountered a power more greater than that of Olumba. The testimony is contained in a book titled "The seat of satan exposed". If you are curios and really want to know Obu, then get the book and read.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by dexmond: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2009
Every true believer should put Helen Ukpabio and some other people in prayer as the kingdom of darkness is not happy with her considering the investment they made in her. They've fought but could not overcome, but they will not rest.

My prayer.

Eternal God, you said in the scriptures that “the gate of hell will not prevail against the church”,

Lord, having called this woman out of a great darkness to light, I know you will not abandon her, more so now that she needs you most.

The kingdom of darkness has set up the Nigerian government against her and her ministry in order to pull her down.

Lord, we know you are faithful, the battle is yours, no power will be able to do her harm.

It is difficult for men to kick against the prick, whoever falls on the Rock (Jesus) will be broken, but whosoever the Rock falls on will be crushed into pieces.

Thank you lord.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by sendme: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2009
concerning the founder and the leader of the Brotherhood of the Cross and Star, This is what i have to say to all and sundry that He is the Long prophesied Holy Spirit to come and teach us all things driven from how we ought to worship Him the supreme commander of all created both animate and inanimate.

Dismiss every false rumours you have heard from those that think they can spoil the name of our Great Leader Olumba Olumba Obu, what Has he not done to proof to the world that he is the expected Comforter. He practices to the latter whatever he preaches, He heals by mere pronouncement ---- In the beginning was the word, the word was God and the word was with God.

He is perfect, Holy of the Holiest and the Mighty of the mightiest.

If you are not informed you are deformed help me propagate this truth to all and sundry, remember what was said in Luke 17:25 that He would first be rejected by this generation, Is it not repeating itself that as it was in the Days of noah shall it be.This is what i have to ask whoever that has taken to spreading false rumours whether they have seen the done rituals or whatever.

Be wise, fast and pray and be pure in Heart and i assure your spirit would who Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Is.

Ernest
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by dexmond: 10:34am On Oct 18, 2009
@ Send me

Holy spirit does not die.
Olumba is a human being and he is dead and has been buried in biakpan. Don't lie to us grin
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by sendme: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2009
Peace!

I pray you understand this cos this mystery has been hidden from the wise and given to the babes of this Kingdom to Understand.

My Broda the Sole Spiritual Head is not dead and cannot die because He has not come to die as people think rather to prepare all and sundry for the Kingdom of God known as Brotherhood of the Cross and Star where righteousness is practiced to the Latter in order words it is the Universal Spiritual School of Practical Christianity where righteousness is taught. recall i will send you the comforter that will teach you all things and shall testify of me for He shall not Speak of Himself John 16:7----.14:16, 16:22-25

Why We cannot understand this is because we are sunk in iniquities when you make your Heart pure trust and believe that you would be opportuned by grace to understand that the gate way into this Heaven on earth is Total love for one another.

What Has He not done for you to see, its either you are ignorant of the truth,

May God give you the grace to understand that He is He that was prophesied that would rule the World with a rod of iron Rev. 19:11----,Rev. 12:1-5, Rev. 3:12

Thank You Father
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by dexmond: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2009
How come he grew old. How come Roland and his siblings are fighting over his vast estate? Don't hide under any cover of God giving me understanding. Don't I read the newspaper? My bros. you need to come out of that place and go for deliverance immediately.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by sendme: 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2009
There is no fight over any thing remember if a blind leads a blind they will fall in to a ditch.

What you hear and read is what i call cock and bull stories that holds no water. Yes! there is a seperation the wheat have seperated from the tares reason for the world to know the true worshippers of God.

Am not telling you go to Calabar but to kneel and fast and pray tell your God to reveal this truth you for they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth.

Why go ahead spreading or being joined with those spreading false rumours, if i tell your parents that you are dead while you are away for sometime does it really mean that you are dead. All this are done that the scripture might be fulfilled did you not hear the bible tell you that He is in the world but they knoweth Him not cos they were all blind and in iniquities why will will you see the Holy Spirit when you have not washed your garment clean (cleansed your body) do you think, He is a friend of Sinners?

Have you seen why all this people cannot comprehend what is happening in the world.
Did Prophet Daniel not tell you that this Kingdom will break into pieces every other kingdom?
Here the Father is interested in the cause of the Effect(sin) and not the effect of the cause(sickness, taking of drugs, death, anger, fornication etc)

Just seek first the Kingdom of God and its righteousness and everything shall be added unto you, about me i'll give you this Testimony you know why i believe that am in the right track, i'll tell ever since i washed my garment clean i have seized from fornication, taking of drugs, i dont get exasperated as i used to, mastuubating spirit has stopped, fasting and praying is now my Hobby, i have stopped drinking of alcohol and there are lots of things the Holy Spirit has helped me stop.

Now this is not for you to believe but for the witness to be establish in the heart of all and sundry even the bilble says until this message of the Kingdom is preached to theh whole world the end will not come, seek righteousness and pursue and the God that you know will open your eyes to see.

A stroke of the cane is sufficient for the wise, He that hath an ear let him hear may the Father bless you as you understand and forgive all your sins

In the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ
In the Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Now And Forever more----------------------------------- Amen!
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by zinamania: 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2009
My grand mum and all her children includin my dad, attended Olumba
But thank God, my dad and all his siblings are all Christians now and Worship God through his only son Jesus Christ cheesy,
My grandmum, Converted to a christian Before she died cheesy, But unfortunately, my Grandfather didnt, may his soul rest in peace, cry
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by Hebrws136: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2009
be for i say anything i pray the almighty God to forgive me of my sins now and forever more. Amen.

many of you have commented saying that His Holiness Leader Olumba Olumba Obu is this or that.
you who claims to be born again, do you know what it means to be born again?
Brotherhood Of the Cross AND Star/ universal school of practical christianity teaches love ye one another.

if you have claimed that you use to attend BCS but now you are in the light/"born again". what happened? if you didn't get healed when you came to BCS but when you went to anothr church you did. have you asked your self why that has happened?
before you are need anything from God, you must confess all your sins, FORGIVE others that have offened you no matter what, as God has said "vengance is mine". for that is the only true way of recieving the goodness of God.

All is well with you all, because God has sid temptations, persecutions will come your way when you believe and follow the TRUE LIVING GOD.
and i can assure you i know what im talikng about because i have tasted of thy goodness.

May God continue to guide and protect you and on hold onto you. now and forevermore. Amen
Thank you Father.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by lovemoi2(f): 6:47am On Dec 20, 2009
speechless
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by jcross22: 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2009
@sendme, WOW, SO MEAN GOD LIVES IN CALABAR NA WA O O, YOU THINK THE KINGDOM OF GOD WILL BE ESTABLISHED LIKE THAT IN THE CORRUPT NATION , NIGERIA I CAN'T LAUGH . WELL IT HAS BEING SAID IN MATHEW 24 VS 6 MANY WILL BE DECEIVED THAT BOOST MY BELIEVE IN JESUS MAJORITY OF HIS PROPHESY HAVE COME THROUGH. WHEN THE TIME COME YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE. SO ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT MR O O O HAS CHILDREN , DO YOU FORGET ABOUT WHAT HAPPEN TO THE ANGELS THAT LEFT THEIR DUTIES IN HEAVEN AND CAME TO THE EARTH TO HAVE SEX WITH THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH ? GOD HIMSELF WILL NOW COME TO EARTH TO GIVE BIRTH TO KIDS IKE HUMAN. OH GOD FORBID AND FORGIVE.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by mccloud224(m): 12:00am On Dec 29, 2009
Olumba Olumba Obuuuuuuuu members are religious vegetarians. . .simple as that.Most of their adept members look like people in stage four of the A.I.D.S scourge (very skinny and fragile looking from malnutrition)
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by TheClown: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2010
I no fit shout oh.

Olumba don die abi e still dey?

If e no die and e no dey, where him go?
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by Ndipe(m): 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2011
Read the story of olumba obu and then, you can conclude if it conforms with the teachings of Jesus Christ. For me, I say, scram from the organization.

http://www.reachouttrust.org/articleView.php?id=283
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by naijacutee(f): 11:31pm On May 02, 2011
Bookmarked
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by Starlette: 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2012
If you do not know then don't talk, if you haven't seen... then please keep your peace. Don't say what you do not know and get into trouble with God. All those that think they know Him too well, were you there when He created the foundations of this world or when He ordained everything to happen? Abi is it that you know His plans, His ways, and agenda? Now everyone calls Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!!!... He is Lord oh!forever! no arguments about that. But We only know our Lord Jesus Christ and not Jesus! We are all Brotherhood because brotherhood means oneness. When He came and claimed to be the Son of God, did the people open their arms in acceptance... did they not call Him all sorts of names, spit on Him, and plan to kill Him? The bible says He resurrected in three days, but today there are people who believe he died and was long gone.
People with different opinions, what you hear is what you hear let it remain in your ears, if you haven't seen or witnessed, then please don't talk. some one asked -is it in corrupt Nigeria that God will establish His Kingdom in? (just like Nathaniel said when Philip told him of the messiah; John 1:46 can anything good come out of Nazareth?) So I ask, is it clean and perfect America or the so called great Britain that God's kingdom is to be established in or that God is meant to be in? Do you think it's what you want that God does? Sorry for the disappointment. 1st Corinthians 1:27-28 says "but God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty. 28: and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are." If you study the bible and interpret it your way, someone else does so too... everyone would want to claim that their interpretations are right. Fact is no one knows God and how he operates. If he plans to come in the form of a mad man to visit us, what is that to you? If you don't like it then sorry! All those who abuse and accuse Olumba Olumba Obu, have you seen Him before, have you met Him, has He spoken to you. The Person you are even drinking panadol over only rejoices and still blesses... You hear and you talk. Am not saying you should stop the abusing and accusing... continue oh but if you do, do it well... if you don't then respect yourself and God. our Lord Jesus Christ came in human form, and his disciples worshipped him because they knew and believed that He was the Son of God and God Himself.
If He came the first time and people criticised Him, what makes you think if He comes the 2nd time they would know and recognise Him talk less of accepting Him. When He came the first time, did he come as the emperors son, was He not a carpenter's son, did He blow trumpet? He was humble and He still is humble. Nothing has changed. Do you know the spirit in a person? Then my brother.. don't judge. Fact is people will always say and say (them say...! na wetin them neva talk yet!) Don't claim you know all too well... am just saying because this is how some people invite unnecessary trouble for themselves... Anyway, no matter how much is explained or how much is written, not everyone is ordained to accept the truth, because to them it will always be gibberish and lies except by God's grace. We all believe there is one and only true God therefore all those who are mercifully called, who are blessed with divine understanding, who are blessed witnesses of His Holy existence and who sincerely believe in Him, the only true God, may the Holy Father continue to keep them in His mighty bosom. Amen! Let! God's will be done. Sorry for the long talk people, but this is it! Peace!!!
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by gttdsuccess: 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2012
The problem with you Nigerians is that you tend to attribute every miracle of God to either juju, belzebub, ekpenon, black magic or even demons. I dont go to Brotherhood but I have been speaking and consulting wth Olumba almost 2x every month for the past 16 odd years. He advised us to shake the african movie industry and thats one thing that brought us to this online tabloid. Most of the movies we see in Africa nowadays teach nothing positive to the youth but thats not the issue here. I am talking about the original guy who migrated from Biakpan to Calabar in the 60s. Dont know about the kids though. Africans tend to be typically black at heart in terms of true belief in God and His manifestations. My advice? shut up. If this guy is of God, time will show; if not, Brotherhood will one day come and go like all others before it. I strongly dont believe Olumba drinks blood and all that rubbish. I have studied and enquired about him from sources you will never believe. Jane & Prince McBride, Scotland.
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by GHM4EVA: 8:38am On Sep 03, 2012
WHEN PEOPLE LIKE MAY KELLY TALK, YOU REMIND ME OF THE CORE MUSLIMS, THAT ARE NOW CALLED BOKO HARAM, I AM A BCS MEMBER, WAS ONE SINCE I WAS BORN, HAVE BEEN TO OTHER " SO-CALLED " CHRISTIAN CHURCHES AND THE LIKE, AND I COMMEND PAUL FOR SAYING, WE ONLY SEE ONE SIDE OF EVERYTHING.

SO HERE IS MY OWN ADVICE: PLEASE REFRAIN FROM JUDGING THINGS YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT BECAUSE YOU KNOW JUST HALF EXCEPT YOU ARE NOW GOD. ITS A SET OF PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE SOMETHING, LEAVE THEM WITH THEIR GOD, MUSLIMS BELIEVE AND HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED, I AM SURE THERE'S SOMEONE WHO SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF YOUR CHURCH AS WELL. WE ARE NOT CRUCIFYING YOU. SO PLEASE I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF THE GOD YOU SO PROFESS, STOP CALLING PPLE NAMES. ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO KILL PEOPLE AND SAY YOU ARE DOING GOD A SERVICE......... AND ALSO FOR EVERY ONE OUT THERE WHO ONLY FEEL BETTER WHEN YOU STEP ON ANOTHER PERSON'S BELIEF SYSTEM, GOD IS WATCHING YOU...... I RESPECT BCS AND EVERY BELIEF SYSTEM, GOD KNOWS ALL AND HE ALONE IS JUDGE SO PLEASE MINI-JUDGES.....THANK YOU SO FAR BUT YOU DON'T COMPARE.

AS FOR WUCI, AND THE REST.......ONLY GOD KNOWS YOUR HEART AND HE ALONE IS YOUR JUDGE...... PERSONALLY I SUGGEST YOU FIND CONSOLATION AND UNDERSTANDING IN HIM ALONE.

I ALWAYS WONDERED, WHEN GOD CONCEIVED ME IN HIS MIND AND MADE BOTH MY PARENTS TO BE BORN INTO BROTHERHOOD, WAS HE CONDEMNING ME? NOPE.... I KNOW HE WASN'T.... I AM RIGHT WHERE HE WANTS ME TO BE....

SO PLEASE ALL THE WANNA BE CONVERTERS DON'T EVEN BOTHER SENDING YOUR LAGOS-BUSSTOP PREACHINGS..... AIN'T NECESSARY...............
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by Starlette: 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2012
Father bless you my brother!!! wink
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by Sylviiluv(f): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2012
My greatest happiness is that i was born into this kingdom,many are seeking to inherit this kingdom but the question is''are u worthy to inherit this kingdom''...yes,the controversy going on in the kingdom is the manifestion of wat the daniel prophecised in daniel 2 vs 44....we are mised sheep and goat nd its time to separate the sheep feom the goat...the father is doing his work....thank U abba Father
Re: Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo by sisterlisa: 1:59am On Feb 08, 2013
In the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen
In the Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen
Now and for evermore. Amen.

My advice to all the doubting Thomases. If you for to know what Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star is about and if you want to know who Leader Olumba Olumba Obu is get baptize into Brotherhood and the Holy Spirit will reveal it to you.

Sister Lisa,
United States,Florida

In the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen
In the Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen
Now and for evermore. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blind Prophet, Moses Kasali To Buhari: "Contest And Be Disgraced!" / "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.