Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

God Punishes People With Bad Partners. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Punishes People With Bad Partners. (9973 Views)

Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? / Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by Jeppensen: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2012
God only punishes desperate singles for marrying the wrong persons and not because of their good character. Girls are the culprits in this case. They don't take their time to know the kind of person that they are in a relationship with; whether he is the rite one or not, no they don't do dat. Just because of age factor ( as many of them want to marry early), peer pressure and societal pressure they jump into marriage to a man of questionable character whom they know next to nothing about and that is why we have divorce and high rate of domestic violence
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by Jeppensen: 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2012
Ijogz K: I searched the whole of Unilag, OAU and UI for a Virgin, couldn't come out with one..

Am still single and waiting for a Nigerian Virgin to come my way angry

Wa n pe n be.....U will sleep there till eternity waiting for a virgin...lolzzzzz tongue
Ijogz K: I searched the whole of Unilag, OAU and UI for a Virgin, couldn't come out with one..

Am still single and waiting for a Nigerian Virgin to come my way angry

Wa n pe n be.....U will sleep there till eternity waiting for a virgin...lolzzzzz
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by mu2sa2: 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2012
There's no doubt dat luck plays a part in marriage. U choose ur partner,or somebody does it 4 u, and u just hope & pray dat things go well. I think marriages break up for 100 & one reasons, some serious some trivial. No matter how careful or smart u ar, u cant be accurate with human behaviour/nature 100%. If ur marriage is working just thank ur star; if it is not, well, such is life . (u want kids bt ur hubby/wf turns out 2 b impotent/barren; u ar macho bt she cant cope etc, etc, etc).
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by Csami(m): 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2012
tpia@:
in any case, @ topic

God does not make mistakes- people do.
But he has influence doesn't he?
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by deelicious: 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2012
acidtalk: Why should a lady who has been chaste, God fearing, humble and very well behaved eventually find herself ending up with a flirt, womanizer, drunk and probably a woman beater.

Because men are liars
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2012
Question: Does God Punish People With Bad Partners?

Answer: No.

Reason: Ask Google.
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by thirty(m): 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2012
acidtalk: We often hear people say "good girls marry bad guys and vice versa". We usually have the believe that players settle with the best of girls and bad babes also marry the best of men.

If all the above are true, then does it mean that to a very large extent the law of karma doesn't happy when it comes to issues of romance?

Why can one who is honest, chaste, God fearing and a strong spiritual person end up marrying an extremely opposite person?

Does it mean God punishes people with a bad partner?

You may be wrong bros. when you said bad girl and good man, are you the constodian of the man, capital NO. it is only God that know their secrets.
A woman that you think is bad may not be bad in the presence of Almight God.

To back it with Holy Quran 24;3
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
[24.3] The fornicator shall not marry any but a fornicatress or idolatress, and (as for) the fornicatress, none shall marry her but a fornicator or an idolater; and it is forbidden to the believers.
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by tpia5: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2012
Csami:
But he has influence doesn't he?

yorubas say nkan t'oju enyan o ri, oju oloun to

ie what humans dont understand or comprehend, God has already cleared.
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by Adanyebe(m): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2012
For ur information, there is no relationship with two perfect persons.... so learning to make d relationship worthwhile is d best for both parners. Let's Leave GOD outta dis
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2012
cry cry cry

I cry each time I read comments on Nairaland about people views on things pertaining to religion.
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by tpia5: 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2012
Adanyebe: For ur information, there is no relationship with two perfect persons....

true

Let's Leave GOD outta dis

no need to.
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by dnawah(m): 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2012
Imanuelle: D main thing in choosing a partner is COMPATIBILITY...
D past is gone.
Popsy always told me, deres nothing like 'any' lady 'meant' for 'me'.
If we're compatible, and i can be able to cope with her past... Den... Let's flow..
Bad/good doesn't matter.
pray hard o!dis our time some compatibility is full of pretence.shine our eyes o!some native doctor don dey wear suit now!advice no be cause!
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by dnawah(m): 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2012
engrtee: God ask prophet jeremiah to marry a harlot.

God intentionaly uses d gud to mix wit d bad so dat d gud can influence the bad ways and d bad can change to gud
gbam!u getam,God use good & bad 2 work 2geda!it is a "call of duty"spray d good news christ is coming
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2012
dnawah:
pray hard o!dis our time some compatibility is full of pretence.shine our eyes o!some native doctor don dey wear suit now!advice no be cause!

Yeah... Now d pretence rate is very high, hence u really have to spend quality time to know ur partner well.
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by tpia5: 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2012
Ijogz K: I searched the whole of Unilag, OAU and UI

hey, why are you mentioning those three schools?

dont attack anybody there, ok?

ti tie o ba fe tan.

call off your henchmen, bozo!

e be like say you wan pafuka. undecided
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by Shinatu: 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2012
xxxx
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by chidex700(m): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2012
God doesn't punish pple that are faithful to Him with bad partners. If one is faithful to Him when he/she wants to get married they will pray 2 God 4 direction and He'll direct them.
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by Shinatu: 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2012
Onegai:

In that case, you must be definitely marrying an ashawo from VI. Praises be! You're not? Mschewww.

God doesn't punish you or doesn't make a good person marry a bad person. God told Jeremiah to marry a harlot because it was His plan, He didn't tell the other guys who have married harlots to do so. He does things according to His will, not because He's trying to "mix good and bad".
You can marry a good girl, very easy, especially if you're a player. You can't make a good girl happy in marriage (personal testimony here). If you like marry the Virgin Mary, but don't be as good as Joseph, yet expect the same outcome. You can scheme and manipulate to marry a rich guy, but there's no guarantee that you're what will satisfy him.
The test of a relationship isn't making it to the altar, it's what you do for the next 30 yrs after the altar.

The society keeps the good girl for you in Nigeria, the guys know that, that is why they strife to get her into the marriage, they know she aint going no where, she will have to take whatever comes her way, she will not be able to face the name calling and hostility in the society that will surely come her way. They will be the one to be reminding her of what is written in that bible she loves so much!
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by crackhouse(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2012
acidtalk: We often hear people say "good girls marry bad guys and vice versa". We usually have the believe that players settle with the best of girls and bad babes also marry the best of men.

If all the above are true, then does it mean that to a very large extent the law of karma doesn't happy when it comes to issues of romance?

Why can one who is honest, chaste, God fearing and a strong spiritual person end up marrying an extremely opposite person?

u are entitled to ur opinion. Dear NLanders, whatever u see or read on this thread does not in anyway represent the views of our moderators. Thanks
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by tpia5: 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2012
is there a moderator on the thread?
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by AdeniyiA(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2012
human being thru our attitudes n actions tend to tell God that He's incompetent,so He gave us up to our reprobate minds... Rom. 1:28.
The results nowadays are crashes,heartbreaks,cheating,murder... etc of what hitherto was "i couldn't sleep without seeing u" stuff.
Until we go back to God,seek his face,wait on him n allow his natural order of things to take precedence, we'll continue seekin 4 solution to our affairs unsuccessfully till thy kingdom come....
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by mylunch: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2012
acidtalk: Or could we conclude that when God has destined the right partner for some peopl, they usually are too impatient for God's prescribed time in their live and as such hurriedly end up with the wrong partner.

I.E, God might have destined a woman to meet her Mr Right after she clocks 33years, but due to peer pressure and societal condemnation she hurries to settle down with just any type of man that comes her way so she can also belong to the "Mrs" club.
I think you have a very good point.
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by Mynd44: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2012
tpia@:

why dont you stay out?

nobody noticed your absence, so you should have kept it that way.

makes for a better forum.
Seun once called you crazy and I don't believe he was wrong. If you are so pissed of at me or NL, I have told you before, ask that your handle be deleted and find your way out
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by NonsoChris(m): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2012
engrtee: God ask prophet jeremiah to marry a harlot.

God intentionaly uses d gud to mix wit d bad so dat d gud can influence the bad ways and d bad can change to gud
Pls it was not prophet Jeremiah that God asked to marry a harlot,it was prophet Hosea (Hosea 1 : 2-cool. And God had a reason why He did that.if you read that chapter you'll see the reason why He asked the prophet to and get a harlot for a wife. Those reasons were embedded in the names He asked the prophet to give his three children. So i beg to differ from your logic,God can never mix good with evil, He is an embodiment and personification of good. If He is involve,it must be good cos He is the giver of all good and perfect gifts.
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by deshclones(m): 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2012
yay...ma homie acidtalk made another frontpage hiit.....yay

seems dicktator killz is indisposed ......hmmmh
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by sylve11: 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2012
tpia1: ^he's a useless nonentity who goes about picking fights due to his extremely low IQ.

just a rubbish poster.

i guess he collects a salary from seun!!!!!

kai! bros take am easy na smiley sad grin cool
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by Maxdiamond(m): 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2012

Acidtalk,u dis yahoo boy again.
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by dasparrow: 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2012

@Bolded

The signs (red flags) are usually there proving that the individual a person is dating is the wrong person. However, due to societal pressure to get married people ignore the red flags and go right ahead with the union. Other times, a person might get carried away by infatuation and outward appearance (handsome man or pretty lady) while others are too busy getting carried away with .s.e/x to notice some serious flaws in their lover/potential partner. After they settle in as man and wife and the butterflies in the stomach have settled, then reality sets in. God has told us not to be unequally yoked with unbelievers (2 Corinthians 6:14) so if you allow your heart to do the thinking for you rather than your head/brain, then you have yourself to blame and not God. Besides, the bible says:

James 1:17

New International Version (NIV)

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

So if you feel that you or someone you know is being purnished with a bad spouse, your bad spouse is not from God but rather from satan the enemy and father of darkness and lies. Besides, God has other ways to teach wicked human beings a lesson. Jehovah God is not quick to anger and He will not use the marraige institution which is sacred to Him to purnish anyone. See what the bible says below:

Psalm 145:8

The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love.

I highly encourage you to read your bible if you are a christian acidtalk because in it you will find many answers to the questions you keep posing in your threads here on nairaland.
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by greatgod2012(f): 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2012
sometimes, marriage seems to be a mystery, or betterstill, a black market, so whatever one a person ends up with, he shd try to be a good partner him/herself, when one is a good partner him/herself, he may probably change d other person. In order words, God is not punishing anybody with any bad partner, some pple are just naturally wicked, all a person can do is to overcome evil with good, may God help us all.
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by acidtalk: 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2012
deshclones: yay...ma homie acidtalk made another frontpage hiit.....yay

seems dicktator killz is indisposed ......hmmmh

Nothing do you
How hustle for your side?
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by acidtalk: 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2012
mylunch: I think you have a very good point.

Sure!
But people of the world of today no longer reflect deep.
Re: God Punishes People With Bad Partners. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2012
dasparrow:

James 1:17

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

I've been looking for a similar verse pertaining to something entirely different. Thanks for sharing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each / Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. / Meet The Nigerian Backyard Slay Compound Girls Crew - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.