Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? (17992 Views)

Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? / I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? / Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by victorazy(m): 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2009
I used to have a babe in Unilag whyle i stay and work ing Abuja. She instroduced this guy to me on phone that he is just a friend, but later she changed and the guy has been mamaring her whyle i dey Abuja roasting. She wa a good and beautiful girl, but this guy is a cultist. Am now asking the NL people, Y must she like this guy, Y must good girls love bad guys. WE ARE NO MORE
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2009
Not all of dem do. . . wink
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 05, 2009
How is she a good girl?
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:54am On Nov 05, 2009
IT MOSTLY HAPPEN FOR SECURITY AND PROTECTION REASONS WHILE ON CAMPUS SINCE NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO HARASS THEM

BUT MOST OF THOSE GOOD GIRLS DON`T GET MARRIED THEM AT LAST,THE GAME LAST WHILE IN SCHOOL

DON`T GIVE UP POSTER `COS SHE IS COMING BACK TO YOU,ONLY TIME WILL TELL SHA

OUR GIRLS OF TODAY ARE NOW MAGICIANS, BEWARE GOOD MAN. DON`T TRUST THEM AT ALL

THEY ARE ALL EVIL EMPIRE FILLED WITH DECEIT AND LIES.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by victorazy(m): 9:50am On Nov 05, 2009
YEE OYINBOGOJU, I THINK U GOT D POINT. I TUT OF IT TOO "PROTECT" AND SHE STILL LOVE ME CUZ SHE KEPT FLASHING ME EVEN THIS MORNING.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Gabry(f): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2009
Poster,

U are right! I love Vampires! grin
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by victorazy(m): 10:01am On Nov 05, 2009
plz gabry, dont be offended, wat do u really mean?
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Gabry(f): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2009
Maning I love Vampires ooo . See picture below

Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by smooooooth: 10:06am On Nov 05, 2009
unlike poles attract, and girls are a good example of that. the good ones just like the bad guys.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2009
how are you @victorazy
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by victorazy(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2009
man, i dey oooohh. my former babe nearly kill me. this guy is cultist and after all things, this girl gave him her school fees 30k and d guy ranaway to calabar and now she dey comfess when i was telling her that she is changing and she was lieying. (every man needs heartbreak shaaaa it makes us strong, but ladies dont need it cuz dey have fragile hearts)
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2009
@POSTER

WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS ALSO GOOD FOR THE GANDER
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by stiyke(m): 11:02am On Nov 05, 2009
@Poster,

Your greatest mistake will be to accept her back.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by nethacker(m): 11:57am On Nov 05, 2009
@post,the answer is simple n it has been proved in physics dat like poles repel and unlike poles attract grin grin
So if non living things can exhibit such xteristics,how much more we humans grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by kpolli(m): 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2009
i just finished from unilag n can assure u its not for security purposes, cults r nothing there, u can beat up any cultist n nothing will happen,
good girls will forever be attracted to bad guys (u know hear that DMX song), probably same reason unlike poles attract n letsnot lie a good on good relationship is boring, bad on bad is dirty,
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by sistajay(f): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2009
You've heard a man with no enemy has no character!!  Bad boys live on the edge, risk takers, they don't give a damn what your heart/body's for, the good part is it always, always ends in tears!!! I'ma stick with the good ol' borin good guy!!
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by beingme(f): 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2009
good girl gone bad and bad girl gone good. life is like that almost everyone is a victim
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by fashooo: 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2009
so as to raise aan average home,not too good and not too bad a home
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Ben13: 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2009
We've seen this before. Poster, always use the search box below. . .what is all these?
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by chrisshado(m): 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2009
well f**k all the like and unlike poles girls are naturally stupid dey tend to like girls dat will hurt them most than girls that really love after all the heart break and every thing they start looking out 4 love. i think most girls are out 4 adventure and fun
so the mathematics is easy
adventure meets adventure
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by victorazy(m): 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2009
STIYKE, What if i take her back?
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by debest1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2009
what is ur definition of a good girl? are u suggesting that becos the girl is good looking it automatically follows that she has good moral/standards?
The bottom line is "like begets like", your so-called good girl who is attracted 2 a "bad-guy" is merely a "sheep in wolves clothing",
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by JamaicanQT(f): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2009
just one of those things that some girls cant help, after all at least he isnt a coward if someone disrespects
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by sweetliet: 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2009
d gal is simply a bitch so she met her type jare.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by timpaker(m): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2009
sad @ poster, if you cant beat them join them tongue
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by stalliontp(m): 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2009
because players are good at being players!
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by sandee575(f): 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2009
Bad guys are interesting/exciting to the good girls.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by Joe50(m): 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2009
@poster, thanks for the threat. Sometimes i wonder why all these happens. If i were you, i'll fashing her, this is nosense, this is cheating, she's taking you for granted.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by amaikama(m): 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2009
cause the like bad guys to treat them badly. they enjoy the hurt more.
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by FUNMZIE(f): 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2009
To balance the equation
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by whitelexi(m): 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2009
Bad bayz are the shizzle grin
Re: Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? by toideve(m): 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2009
victorazy:

I used to have a babe in Unilag whyle i stay and work ing Abuja. She instroduced this guy to me on phone that he is just a friend, but later she changed and the guy has been mamaring her whyle i dey Abuja roasting. She wa a good and beautiful girl, but this guy is a cultist. Am now asking the NL people, Y must she like this guy, Y must good girls love bad guys. WE ARE NO MORE

You are not alone in this i have often asked myself the same question the answer is simple. Girls like lies if you claim to be a good guy by always being nice and truthful to a gal she may never take you serious but tell her loads of lies of how much she means the world to you and how when you don't see her your empty, she will love and love you more while you smile inside.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scandal In Enugu State As Governor Impregnates Wife's Younger Sister! / Characteristics Of Real Men..... By Dr Myles Munroe / Kinginvahala Is Fed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.