Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

South Africa Or Stay Back In Nigeria, Which Is Better - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa Or Stay Back In Nigeria, Which Is Better (10921 Views)

You Think You Know Nigeria: Which City Gate Is This? (photo) / I Am In Dilemma, Do We Relocate To Canada Or Stay Back / South Africa Or China ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Or Stay Back In Nigeria, Which Is Better by MARGIELA(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
THANKYOU!!! THANKYOU!! ADVICE YOUR MORONS/GARBAGE/DEAD-WEIGHT TO REMAIN IN NIGERIA!!!

WE DON'T NEED MORE FOREIGNERS,THOSE WHO ARE HERE ARE ON OUR THROATS.

THANKYOU VERY MUCH FOR THE ADVICE YOU GAVE TO YOUR POOR HOME NIGERIANS.

DIRTY BITCHES
Re: South Africa Or Stay Back In Nigeria, Which Is Better by MARGIELA(m): 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
THANKYOU!!! THANKYOU!! ADVICE YOUR MORONS/GARBAGE/DEAD-WEIGHT TO REMAIN IN NIGERIA!!!

DIRTY BITCHESTHANKYOU!!! THANKYOU!! ADVICE YOUR MORONS/GARBAGE/DEAD-WEIGHT TO REMAIN IN NIGERIA!!!

DIRTY BITCHES

DIRTY BITCHES
Re: South Africa Or Stay Back In Nigeria, Which Is Better by BOWOTO(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2015
if you have your certificate, and enough cash, come to Sa, you might struggle for a while but you have a better chance of making it here being a professional, Sa is nothing compared to Nigeria, Nothing at all.
Re: South Africa Or Stay Back In Nigeria, Which Is Better by oxprince2(m): 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Am a GSM software engineer in Abia precisely.......
I have a friend in Durban South Africa......
Which am preparing to relocate there too....
Can I run a GSM software work over there.....
Can it be profitable over there.?

Like unlocking of all phones
Software Update of all phones
Etc... Can I make it big with this job?
Re: South Africa Or Stay Back In Nigeria, Which Is Better by skydon(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=princebaby post=35531183]It seems that am the one this topic is created for pls I want to travel to SA on jan next year and my frnd is over their since my life all my dreams is to travel outside pls am I makeing the right idea? I have 300k with me will that be enough to me? Pls help me if you live in sa ans me[/quote

Please it won't be enough. Stay away from SA
Re: South Africa Or Stay Back In Nigeria, Which Is Better by lonlytroy(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2017
martyns303:
my brother take my advice with all sincerity, as am typing this am in a state of mind that i cant really explain, a bit depression, fear and uncertain. Am also in SA, things are not bad for me, as a matter of fact am living good. however the standard of living here is so expensive that you may work for years and not be able to save anything reasonable to start a life in NIgeria. I've seen people in your kind of situation here, and trust me when i tell you i've given 2 guys R5K each, that's alomost a total of N200K to pay fair back to Nigeria cos they couldn't even afford ticket. Most of the guys doing well here are from rich family, mostly children of politicians, when you go to a Nigerian restaurant to eat, thats when you will really see people with serious problems. My brother please i beg you in God's name, if you know your not on solid grounds, dont come and contribute to the already bad reputation of Nigeria in this country, I beg you, i wish i can elaborate more but am really not a person of words, a word they say ......

You said it All bro

1 Like

Re: South Africa Or Stay Back In Nigeria, Which Is Better by lonlytroy(m): 10:39am On Oct 12, 2017
nomenclature:
my broda,let me tell you the truth
south africa is a great country to live in but e no easy oh,if you must come broda
you must be ready to face challenges broda,have been here for 8 months broda,
if you cant run tins broda,you better stay at home cos south is rugged so its mearnt for the rugged.
nomenclature dey yarn

Na another man country u for rugged abi
8ta go chop u
Re: South Africa Or Stay Back In Nigeria, Which Is Better by cutieme(m): 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
oxprince2:
Am a GSM software engineer in Abia precisely.......
I have a friend in Durban South Africa......
Which am preparing to relocate there too....
Can I run a GSM software work over there.....
Can it be profitable over there.?

Like unlocking of all phones
Software Update of all phones
Etc... Can I make it big with this job?
O boy person fit learn this work for one month and how much person fit pay u to learn am?
Re: South Africa Or Stay Back In Nigeria, Which Is Better by oxprince2(m): 7:58am On Jun 26, 2018
cutieme:
O boy person fit learn this work for one month and how much person fit pay u to learn am?
Call 08138768404

1 Like

Re: South Africa Or Stay Back In Nigeria, Which Is Better by Euegene100001: 4:36am On Dec 31, 2019
Can u do a short course when u get there ? Can u pls write more on this
BOWOTO:
Its very sad when I see Nigerians bad mouth SA, see bro SA is a great place, just be LEGIT, when you come do a short course, and you're good to go,most of the people bad mouthing south africa have never been there, my family relocated there 2 years ago and they are doing very good,i visit there too. With God you can make it anywhere.

Meo.
Re: South Africa Or Stay Back In Nigeria, Which Is Better by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 31, 2019
martyns303:
my brother take my advice with all sincerity, as am typing this am in a state of mind that i cant really explain, a bit of depression, fear and uncertainty. I Am also in SA, things are not bad for me, as a matter of fact am living good. however the standard of living here is so expensive that you may work for years and not be able to save anything reasonable to start a life in Nigeria. I've seen people in your kind of situation here, and trust me when i tell you i've given 2 guys R5K each, that's almost a total of N200K to pay for tfair back to Nigeria cos they couldn't even afford ticket. Most of the guys doing well here are from rich family, mostly children of politicians, when you go to a Nigerian restaurant to eat, thats when you will really see people with serious problems. My brother please i beg you in God's name, if you know your not on solid grounds, dont come and contribute to the already bad reputation of Nigeria in this country, I beg you, i wish i can elaborate more but am really not a person of words, a word they say ......
It is like you were a prophet that could see the coming Xenophobia attacks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Move Back To Nigeria Club / Lagos Port Gridlock: Business Owners Narrate Impact On Investments / Bribes, Beatings And Gridlock At Ports Choke Nigeria Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.