Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,084 members, 7,825,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them (55631 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). / See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! / Waec Gce Nov/dec Held Result Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by stint(m): 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2012
i have a sister who wrote ssce last year and all her results has been held since then. This is not the first time i'll have people around me with such stories though most of them only have a couple of results held unlike my sister. The way its done leaves much to the immagination. when i wrote mine i had one result that was tagged outstanding but it was latter released.This makes me wonder what the different taggs mean.
have you had your results held in the past and was it released?
do you have knowledge of what the tags : outstanding, held, witheld... mean?
does going to the waec office to complain help? i.e greesing some palms(na naija we dey)
and finally though i know its a liitle late, can i stil get my sister the 2012 GCE form?
please i need your contributions.

2 Likes

Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by Bechman(m): 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2012
My was also held last year til nw waec have not release it.so i gues u tink of re-erolment

1 Like

Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by stint(m): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2012
Thanks .already thinking of neco gce
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by emsquare(m): 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2012
Too late!
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by wandeay: 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
Get the G.C form sharp-sharp
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by Bella3(f): 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2012
eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by folahann(m): 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2012
Did this happen to you or your sister?
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by Joeblis(m): 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2012
If you see "OUTSTANDING" in your result you have a lil bit of hope,but when you see "WITHELD" just loose the Zap.i.n.g hope cos ur paper has already been used to wipe anus..goodluck

1 Like

Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by CLIQBOY(m): 12:01am On Aug 14, 2012
Maybe dem no get power to mark am
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by LaryBoy(m): 12:04am On Aug 14, 2012
It will be release but Might be COUNCIL... So try buy GCE
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by passionate88: 12:13am On Aug 14, 2012
LaryBoy :
no b small COUNCIL... Jesus Christ!.. @op when I wrote mine they witheld my Englis Lang. but when I collected my original result sm yrs later, the english grade reflected on it.. So if it's witheld.. It might either b released or CANCELLED..
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 14, 2012
Malpractice for sure nah...
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by sexiestharam(f): 2:36am On Aug 14, 2012
LaryBoy :
Which council? grin
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by hrhobi1(m): 2:56am On Aug 14, 2012
SEE GRAMMAR FOR CHRISTS SAKE. AND UNA DEY EXPECT RESULT?? ONE SAID COUNCIL , I THINK YOU MEANT CANCEL. INSHORT WAEC TRY NO BE SMALL.

1 Like

Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by upnaijaDRN: 3:13am On Aug 14, 2012
discuss waec at www.upnaija.com
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by anicho(m): 3:42am On Aug 14, 2012
9ja 4 show.
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by ehis00(m): 4:10am On Aug 14, 2012
wel dey'll use d papers for akara and bons. Shikena.
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by Pastorniga: 4:18am On Aug 14, 2012
No result for people like this. Very soon if you no get money you go just quench like stove fire
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by Whobedatte(m): 4:22am On Aug 14, 2012
stint: i have a sister who wrote ssce last year and all her results has been held since then. This is not the first time i'll have people around me with such stories though most of them only have a couple of results held unlike my sister. The way its done leaves much to the immagination. when i wrote mine i had one result that was tagged outstanding but it was latter released.This makes me wonder what the different taggs mean.
have you had your results held in the past and was it released?
do you have knowledge of what the tags : outstanding, held, witheld... mean?
does going to the waec office to complain help? i.e greesing some palms(na naija we dey)
and finally though i know its a liitle late, can i stil get my sister the 2012 GCE form?
please i need your contributions.
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by victichy07(m): 4:23am On Aug 14, 2012
anicho: 9ja 4 show.

Do you mean naija 4 sure. All this small kids wey just common 4rm school dat cant even spell or speak correct english. Smh
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by movicy(m): 4:46am On Aug 14, 2012
wandeay: Get the G.C form sharp-sharp
GCE cnt make dis year admission again,since d result wil b out around december
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by Ninapha(f): 5:02am On Aug 14, 2012
It actually depends on what tag is on d result like u said.
Withheld-there sure is suspected malpractice and most times pple wit such tags have almost d same grade in a center.
Held- almost d same issue but mostly caused by a written remark on students sheet or malpractice.
Outstanding- mostly affectn one or two papers. A student is recorded as present in exams but most times, marks on dat paper are not concluded. Most times caused by extra paper not properly attached or other factors.
No result for this canditate in d specified year- mostly special center issue. U know what i mean
cancelled- buy new form.
Any way most times, results are released after some times and other time outright no result at d end of the day.
OP, why not buy NABTEB GCE form for her, they seem more cordinated.

1 Like

Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by megatek: 5:30am On Aug 14, 2012
Are u having problem checking your waec

call megatek now on 08025762428, so we can help you out

service is free
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by megatek: 5:32am On Aug 14, 2012
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by paleo(m): 5:49am On Aug 14, 2012
there is high probability that the held result will be released. Though, it takes time sometimes months unending...There is no hope of result when it is cancelled. But for withheld and outstanding, then you can still keep the faith alive...just keep checking from time to time. The result is been monitored or traces of malpractice was found.
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by tonyx4x44(m): 6:02am On Aug 14, 2012
wandeay: Get the G.C form sharp-sharp
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by biggzman: 6:16am On Aug 14, 2012
Weac is jst a money makin venture now. Is beta 4 u to re-enroll.
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by CHUKWUKAHE: 7:30am On Aug 14, 2012
Just checked my wife result, all the papers are HELD. Is there any hope of the result been release later or I should forget about it.
Re: Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them by paleo(m): 8:36am On Aug 14, 2012
kolajoo:
Bro, i tried u and u never failed me and i also kept my words. More grace to ur elbow
Thanks bro, I truly appreciate your comment. Thanks for keeping the trust. Hope you performed well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. / I Have D7 In Literature What Course Can I Study? / 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.