Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Kick My Ass : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kick My Ass : (921 Views)

OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! / THEM FOOLS WANNA GRAB MY ASS!!! / Ongoing Story Of My ((ass)) ASUU Strike Sexcapede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kick My Ass : by Tranquil(m): 8:07am On Dec 18, 2007
I dunno why I come back here time and again to get slammed by you people, some weird earlier replies. May be this is the place where I can express my frustration in life, I am so PO with everything. I dunno if I am desereved to be hearing all those weird things and distrust my Love has shown to me. I am all broken and devastated once again. All because of the series of jealous retortions we are at the verge, almost done now. Sad part is we have involved so many with us.

Do you have to share you passwords with your beloved people? Where to draw a line? And how long to answer his questions when you already know that he doesn't beleive anything you say and if you keep quiet it sounds guilty. I am so chocked, so destroyed, so used, so tired of these wreckless moments sad

Why men love their assumptions more than reality folks? As if all this time wsa nothing, for one little thing everything else has come for a toss People tell me, how do I get over this guy I don't care being lonely or anything else but just get rid of this annoying, suspicious, and distrustful affair?
Re: Kick My Ass : by sammy6(m): 8:42am On Dec 18, 2007
I just wonder why you couldn't come up with a much better topic name.Anyway,are you sure that his suspisions are wrong?
Re: Kick My Ass : by snugle: 9:13am On Dec 18, 2007
Word!.Are you sure his suspicions are wrong? One thing iv learnt in life, You can tell of a persons character in the way he describes others. Search yourself, if you have been faithful,but if not,, who gives us a right to judge?.

Search.
Re: Kick My Ass : by Tranquil(m): 9:51am On Dec 18, 2007
Oh God! He annoys me, when I chat on net with someone or anything he as to poke his nose ok? He had my password all the time, I changed it a month ago and not that I told him about it but he did not remember, he had access to my stuff and still he interpreted things his way people! A simple chat was misinterpreted and then I was annoyed and deleted the entire chat history which made him ballistic! He accused me of things I never thought he would, I can be impulsive as well right, and I did delete everything with that state of mind!

I am tired of pursuading him and people thisis one thing I am narrating do you think I can tell all the stories about our fight here? Huh, btw my doubt is that This guy who could never go any further without me is falling for some girl, in his past 7 years ago used to work with him and a divorcee and now she calls him off n on and even to make me jealous at time, who knows he's throwing all these tantrums to just get outta this relationship, I don't like wallaing in self pity n all but m trying to cope up and trying to not be alone by one or the other mean,

Why the Bleep are men so disgusting!!!
Re: Kick My Ass : by chika98: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2007
He is insecure.
Re: Kick My Ass : by snugle: 10:00am On Dec 18, 2007
Ur man is probably doin sumtin with sum otha chic and getting more attention thats y he is throwing such tantrums.on the other hand, u might b doin the same thing too, and being ballastic too. Either way,its my advice to give it time. Wat goes around,surely cums back around
Re: Kick My Ass : by Tranquil(m): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2007
Sammy, yeah. I said this because people have been time and again asking me to chuck him outta ma life on nairaland. I am used to hearing nasty stuff, kickass stuff here which works as a motivation to this topic cheesy, and you know I wish I knew how to let this not disturb me, I am sick and looking sick, people think I am unwell sad

(1) (Reply)

911,she Claims She Loves Me / When Can You Say "he Is Not Just Into You" / You Caught Your Babe Dating Through Email, What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.