Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (26838 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by ololo12: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
I'll love to meet the following people:-
Kobojunkie( She remains the most intelligent, articulated and eloquent female on NL, I know people will beg to disagree with me on that)
Carlitos77( Nairaland's finest one and only Patrick Obiahagbon of NL. That guy is an intellect, I respect him)
Afam4eva( He is a very nice guy, very jovial too, NL would be boring without him)
Billyonaire( I want to be a billionaire like him)
Seun( who no wan see Nigeria's Mark Zuckerberg)
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Jambsupport(f): 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2012
Jarus: MET
More than 50 including oyb, Maclatunji, firestar, Tunyus, Ifyalways etc

Oyb was a colleague in my former place of work.

tnks Jarus i waz lukin out 4pple 2list dos dey hv met already nt only dos dey wud like 2meet
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Idowuogbo(f): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
kandikane:

Sunday revival? Wetin be revival? tongue
Igbo(weed) festival na!

We call it revival. smiley
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by elyesh(m): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
I wl like 2 meet shollypopz(i jst like her)
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Idowuogbo(f): 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2012
joesQ: kai ow can i forget you idowuogbo sorry na typographical error. winkkai ow can i forget you idowuogbo sorry na typographical error.
Dats my chika bonita! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by kandikane: 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Igbo(weed) festival na!

We call it revival. smiley

Ooh, ahh code code. But you nor say na skunk me dey draw. Igbo too dry en weak.

Me think say we for include sam peyote, nau?
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by denzel2009: 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
I will like to meet the spambot.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by elyesh(m): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
I wl also like 2 meet jenny b{i lov her post}
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by kandikane: 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
elyesh: I wl like 2 meet shollypopz(i jst like her)

Who doesn't?

She and onila.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Idowuogbo(f): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
kandikane:

Ooh, ahh code code. But you nor say na skunk me dey draw. Igbo too dry en weak.

Me think say we for include sam peyote, nau?
Skunk? Haaaa!!! Dat migrane.

Let's go wiv coca cola! It's takes u dia quickly and smoothly. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Jibwillz: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Superman..... grin Bring ganja wen u coming o! We gats blaze it up mehn!
hmm! Tha xplainz y u pic onli had ur eyeballz on * Wich r even rwed*...☺☺☺
Nw I knw wah u tryna hide: asiri ma tu if ur lipz show. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by EdDave(m): 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
Felix200
My FX mentor.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by mrkels(m): 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
I met brand_new at the civic center in lag
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Idowuogbo(f): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2012
Jibwillz: hmm! Tha xplainz y u pic onli had ur eyeballz on * Wich r even rwed*...☺☺☺
Nw I knw wah u tryna hide: asiri ma tu if ur lipz show. gringrin
U have don jasi re! grin
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by kandikane: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Skunk? Haaaa!!! Dat migrane.

Let's go wiv coca cola! It's takes u dia quickly and smoothly. cheesy

Ehn, I know jare. Dat ting go mek person see devil if den nor tek care. Coca cola, ke? Ah nor wan die oo. grin

Oga, seun, me thik say you nor for see these people oo. I suspect say na kidnap and random. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Tolexander: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2012
kandikane:
shocked
Na joke dis? tongue
. Guy no b joke o. Na real talk
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Jambsupport(f): 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
make i pick dem 1 by 1

Idowuogbo - dat sista no send, e like quarel pass fight. asap say NL no need slow pple na. d sis load like double barrel lmao sis na hw u bi trutru be dat? grin
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by ifihearam: 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
denzel2009: I will like to meet the spambot.

Make una nor kill me wit laff
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by ifihearam: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
kandikane:

Who doesn't?

She and onila.

I dont
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Idowuogbo(f): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
Jambsupport: make i pick dem 1 by 1

Idowuogbo - dat sista no send, e like quarel pass fight. asap say NL no need slow pple na. d sis load like double barrel lmao sis na hw u bi trutru be dat? grin
Na gene o! My mama na Mama gee! G for general. cool
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Jambsupport(f): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
Pendo89 - dat sis cool like deep freezer if she get beta husby d guy go enjoy am. she dey watch her words carefulli n i 4say she bi counselor 4church coz she like advice pple hehehe
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by foyeks2001(f): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
Faakay...very artculate
My two Aunties...Idowuogbo and Ileke-Idi...they are awesome, dem they Bleep up sometimes sha
Mummy Chaircover...I dey always gbadun her @ Family section
Shymmex
Bluetooth
Dayokanu...very intelligent bro
Afam4ever...4 his celebrity posts( e dey Bleep up too)
Tpia...I dey over gbadun dis my Aunty also...4 yoruba defence...hmmmm
Okija-juju...4 his Igba defence and also GEJ(dis bro can fabricate stories...will always give hime an A1

Still dey compile
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by idirect(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
Jarus
Demdem
Kobokunje
Idowuogbo
Freecocoa
Mufc009
Sexkillz
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
I have met a few,
Business related though.
on a social platform, I would like to meet....
That alahaji wateva his name is.....
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
Plenty crowd of people that I want to meet. Mostly from Religion section and its child board.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by greaterlove(m): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
I will love to meet beaf, okija_juju, billyonaire and edicolove, I think I owe this guys a drink each.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Afam4eva(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
greaterlove: I will love to meet beaf, okija_juju, billyonaire and edicolove, I think I owe this guys a drink each.
You also owe Jonathan a drink too.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Jambsupport(f): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2012
r231 - bro 2old 4 NL pple jawe, e go dey talk like papa. i noticd how careful he post too.. he z kinda calm, i like him cool
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by amtheone(m): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
i would like to meet:

Chair cover
freecoco
jenny
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by idirect(m): 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
idirect: Jarus
Demdem
Kobokunje
Idowuogbo
Freecocoa
Mufc009
Sexkillz
Dayokanu..
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Oluwadare: 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
Awun mi kinba aunty IDOWUOGBO pade lojokan, nitori pe becoz won'ma dami laraya dada & won tun ma pami lerin repete ni site yi. Walahi mo admire talent yin gan'ni lekan'SI mo L...........----......Gan'ni.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by sexyglow(f): 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
I'll love to meet Okija voodoo and mrs Chima

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) / Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.