Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (26848 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
Crown Prince: I met my wife on nairaland. Will definately love to meet the rest at my wedding reception.
Op,come to my wedding,you will see lots of them and that suggest these thread is irrelevant.
Or won't you grace my occassion?

IV please....
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Yeske2(m): 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
Ileke Idi, to ask her why she can fit quarrel every time
Musiwa, to know Why i never seem to understand him at anytime.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2012
chucky234: Why you like to dey find trouble sef,who come tell you say na GAY him mean?
No tell me say i need to sch you on that direct, simple and easy to understand line.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Adeks(m): 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2012
bluejeff: I have never seen an atheist or rather someone who admits being an theist, so i will like to see one of them atheist, probably logicboy. No words required. Just stare at his face and in my mind i'll be like 'hmmm, so this is how an atheist looks like'
Seriously LWKMD
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
blogger1.0:
So this kind topix dey nl sef, joor oo make i drop my own classic list first before thread go finish.
Just five of them sha. They are my favourite nlanders and i would be so so pleased to meet them
1. blogger1.0 - very funny dude. Hmm...
2. blogger1.0 - writes very matured posts. That is ehnn....
3.blogger1.0 - drop dead cute with alot of personality (no homo sha)
4. blogger1.0 - very controversial and always on point
5. blogger1.0 - too intelligent joor
And i have some of these other ones too, don't know exactly why i like them sha, but they are just unique and i would love to meet them too
blogger1.0
blogger1.0
blogger1.0
blogger1.0
blogger1.0
I can't fit carry last joor.
Na who send you all these self intro tosh
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
kunletiwoo: hahahahahahahahahahaha! OMG! Could you believe ma boss just asked why I was laughing? grin grin grin

Tell him you are acting on expired kunu.

Or has he left? tongue
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by greedie1(f): 11:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
D-Explorer:

Meaning he's a GAY
nope. Pls check ur dictionary
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by chucky234(m): 11:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
People that would never want to meet me for fear of been gun down:
Karl Max
Jmaine
Dedeike
Kutchs
No beef guys,I will pop champaign with you guys anyday but not without my revolver tied to my waist cos anything can happen.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by greedie1(f): 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
D-Explorer:

Meaning he's a GAY
nope...meaning he believes women should ve equal rights
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Adeks(m): 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
MET: None
ON PHONE: about 2 guys. never cared to knw their NL handle cos their voice na error.
LIKE TO MEET: MALES- Mynd_44; i need 2 understand dat guy. Risky_mallam funny dude
FEMALES: NOTE DAT ALL OF DEM NA e-CRUSH ooo
e-crush 1: idowuogbo- she's jst 3much
2: ijebabe- she types n spells wella
3: cindyrella- i also rep ABJ
4: Nayah- jst like dat, dunno why yet
5:... well dat's all 4 now
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
sessydoo:

yes oo, a guy with a lady's face abi?

Alamiesiegha... cool

Men in weavon... undecided
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by chucky234(m): 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
Yeske!:
Ileke Idi, to ask her why she can fit quarrel every time
Musiwa, to know Why i never seem to understand him at anytime.
I bin dey think say na only me Musiwa dey confused,thank God say we be two.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2012
D-Explorer:

Na who send you all these self intro tosh
Joor oo, shey you be one of the plenty haters wey i get for nl. Anyway sha, it comes with my fame and status as the most must see citizen on nland.
Cheers.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by blasterman(m): 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
I want meet 2 ppl for slappings only 1) ileke idi flat yansh for tribalism and 2) musiwa for stupidity. Infect I hereby pronounce them man and wife angry
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by chucky234(m): 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
D-Explorer:

No tell me say i need to sch you on that direct, simple and easy to understand line.
Wetin you dey yarn,na gender equality that guy dey preach joor
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2012
tobechi20: Am sad,my name is not here.so nobody want to meet me.

We just met now. That limousine that passed... cheesy
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
gree-die:

nope...meaning he believes women should ve equal rights
Oh, then your meaning is far-apart your line.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2012
chucky234: People that would never want to meet me for fear of been gun down:
Karl Max
Jmaine
Dedeike
Kutchs
No beef guys,I will pop champaign with you guys anyday but not without my revolver tied to my waist cos anything can happen.
Guy, no derail thread na
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
dabrake: -real men-
deshclones
anonymus11
mr brown jay
-clowns-
mr cork
lefulefu
tellwisdom
-repentants-
sexkillz
idowuogbo
freecocoa
-lunatics-
beaf
gbawe
kobojunkie

and so on

Is this a list of ghost embarassed pensioners?

Okonjo onye Nweala must see dis... undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
blogger1.0:

Joor oo, shey you be one of the plenty haters wey i get for nl. Anyway sha, it comes with my fame and status as the most must see citizen on nland.
Cheers.
Enjoy your 5mins fame. It starts now!!!
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by greedie1(f): 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2012
D-Explorer:
Oh, then your meaning is far-apart your line.
i dont tink so.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Ninilowo(m): 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
Bluetooth
Dayokanu
Beaf (public enemy 1)
Ilekeidi
Kobojunke
Afam4ever
I have met SEUN once but he could not recognise me but I managed to take his pix for a day like this. If he permits I will upload his pix for everyone. eh?
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by chucky234(m): 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
Ninilowo: Bluetooth
Dayokanu
Beaf (public enemy 1)
Ilekeidi
Kobojunke
Afam4ever
I have met SEUN once but he could not recognise me but I managed to take his pix for a day like this. If he permits I will upload his pix for everyone. eh?

Guy I get Seun pictures plenty for my phone
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
gree-die:

i dont tink so.
Just pulling a fast one. Don't get scared. You're right!
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by chucky234(m): 11:50pm On Aug 08, 2012
D-Explorer:

Guy, no derail thread na
I no derail the thread,I just talk first before dem go first me talk am. Abi you no wan dey faster than your shadow?
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2012
chucky234: Wetin you dey yarn,na gender equality that guy dey preach joor
I don laugh roll commot for bed.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by slimyem: 11:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
chucky234: Guy I get Seun pictures plenty for my phone
wetin you dey take am dey do...??
How man go get hin fellow man plenty pictures con still dey boast of am in public?
Confess now!cheesy
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by DExplorer1: 12:02am On Aug 09, 2012
chucky234: I no derail the thread,I just talk first before dem go first me talk am. Abi you no wan dey faster than your shadow?
LOL. You better get eyes for back. Your own na shot at sight. Dem no need to see you before they gun you down. You forget say i dey frontline? Na my sincere advice to a friend i wish long life grin
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by slimyem: 12:03am On Aug 09, 2012
blogger1.0:
So this kind topix dey nl sef, joor oo make i drop my own classic list first before thread go finish.
Just five of them sha. They are my favourite nlanders and i would be so so pleased to meet them
1. blogger1.0 - very funny dude. Hmm...
2. blogger1.0 - writes very matured posts. That is ehnn....
3.blogger1.0 - drop dead cute with alot of personality (no homo sha)
4. blogger1.0 - very controversial and always on point
5. blogger1.0 - too intelligent joor
And i have some of these other ones too, don't know exactly why i like them sha, but they are just unique and i would love to meet them too
blogger1.0
blogger1.0
blogger1.0
blogger1.0
blogger1.0
I can't fit carry last joor.
hehe!
Alara niin gbara ga-na person wey get body na him go life the body...cheesy
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by chucky234(m): 12:06am On Aug 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

I don laugh roll commot for bed.
e ya,shey you no fall go break waist sha,sorry you hear.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by hardeyincah(m): 12:08am On Aug 09, 2012
APOCALYPSE is my scrabble mate, we are both preparing for National Sport Festival..... Will love to me Ola pluto and Hollands cos of their Vibrancy at the olypics...
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

Enjoy your 5mins fame. It starts now!!!
waka!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) / Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided. / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.