Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

My Love Life (advise Me) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love Life (advise Me) (1407 Views)

Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) / My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love Life (advise Me) by eliznkiru: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2012
i was real in love with dis guy and i no he love me too but them he was not financial ok so i was the one dat was spending my money on him my time and my love until things change for good for he when he travel and came back just yesterday dis guy told me dat he is getting married to another girl dis month end am just confuss u dont no what to do please advise me
Re: My Love Life (advise Me) by Mynd44: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2012
What do you want us to tell you? Abeg get on with your life jorh
Re: My Love Life (advise Me) by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 07, 2012
eliznkiru: i was real in with dis guy and i no he love me too but them he was not financial ok so i was the one dat was spending my money on him my time and my love until things change for good for he when he travel and came back he just yesterday dis guy told me dat he is getting married to another girl dis month end am just confuss u dont no what to do please advice me

Just go back to school or whatever business you are doing and let him be. Although I will suggest you sort yourself out by going back to school. You will need it, trust me!
Re: My Love Life (advise Me) by Mynd44: 9:52am On Aug 07, 2012
Vikin:

Just go back to school or whatever business you are doing and let him be. Although I will suggest you sort yourself out by going back to school. You will need it, trust me!
I swear you get time sha.
Re: My Love Life (advise Me) by Babamide(m): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2012
Vikin:

Spot on.
Re: My Love Life (advise Me) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2012
@OP.. Never mind. All things work together for good. Move on jare and have at the back of your mind that whatsoever a man sow, he shall reap.
Re: My Love Life (advise Me) by eunisam: 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2012
This story sound unreal,unconvincing and misspelled too.
Re: My Love Life (advise Me) by 190: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2012
wahala
Re: My Love Life (advise Me) by toyesecole: 10:32am On Aug 19, 2012
U v to move on wit life,God surely wants d best 4 u and he sure nos he is nt,so galfriend try to get ur mind off him.
Re: My Love Life (advise Me) by naijachix(m): 11:22am On Aug 19, 2012
eliznkiru: i was real in love with dis guy and i no he love me too but them he was not financial ok so i was the one dat was spending my money on him my time and my love until things change for good for he when he travel and came back just yesterday dis guy told me dat he is getting married to another girl dis month end am just confuss u dont no what to do please advise me

Get on with your life, but most importantly. . . go get better education. trust me, you need it if u want a better and an enlightened gentleman.
Re: My Love Life (advise Me) by RealBitch(f): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2012
A friend of mine actually went through this same thing. If a lady had done what this guy did, she would've been labeled a 'gold digger'. My advice? Next time, go for Gold.
Re: My Love Life (advise Me) by 2goodbobo(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2012
RealBitch: A friend of mine actually went through this same thing. If a lady had done what this guy did, she would've been labeled a 'gold digger'. My advice? Next time, go for Gold.

You forgot to add Silver and Bronze.

1 Like

Re: My Love Life (advise Me) by cindyrella(f): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2012
Op, move on abeg. Shiiit happens!
Re: My Love Life (advise Me) by MMM2(m): 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2012
Op

Do u want RAW ACID angry
Re: My Love Life (advise Me) by 2jibosky(m): 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2012
U've gat to move on dear......

(1) (Reply)

Nothing to display? / What Stopped You From Running After Hitting? / Why Deep-voiced Men Get All The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.