Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her (21003 Views)

‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her / After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed / She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by chigomiced: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
I have a very serious matter that needs your input, there’s one fine girl in my office I’m trying to catch, as she was not greeing for any of my normal moves I allowed my friend to carry me to one jazz man who constructed one odeshi for me.

Having followed all the rituals and prohibitions I left it in her desk, after 2 weeks nothing happened and to add insult to injury she was promoted, is now my oga and is now dating one useless local boy with dreadlocks. Can you imagine?

I have been back to that useless jazzman and the man has been speaking grammar telling me that because I wore red shirt and black trouser rather than red trouser and black shirt the thing didn’t take.

I want to sue this idiot for breach of verbal contract; my friend says I should not as the man will jazz me but obviously I know his products are fake. Other people are saying I shouldn’t waste my time but this is embarrassing and depressing, everyday I have to see this fine girl who is doing me longer throat with that her fineness, and this man took my money for nothing.

please help embarassed

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by JuanDeDios: 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
chigomiced:
I have a very serious matter that needs your input, there’s one fine girl in my office I’m trying to catch, as she was not greeing for any of my normal moves I allowed my friend to carry me to one jazz man who constructed one odeshi for me.
Having followed all the rituals and prohibitions I left it in her desk, after 2 weeks nothing happened and to add insult to injury she was promoted, is now my oga and is now dating one useless local boy with dreadlocks. Can you imagine?
I have been back to that useless jazzman and the man has been speaking grammar telling me that because I wore red shirt and black trouser rather than red trouser and black shirt the thing didn’t take.
I want to sue this idiot for breach of verbal contract; my friend says I should not as the man will jazz me but obviously I know his products are fake. Other people are saying I shouldn’t waste my time but this is embarrassing and depressing, everyday I have to see this fine girl who is doing me longer throat with that her fineness, and this man took my money for nothing.
please help embarassed
grin Your post is funny, I won't lie!

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by demelza: 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
Troll grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by chigomiced: 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
JuanDeDios:

grin Your post is funny, I won't lie!

i know wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by Dorisbest(f): 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
So what should we do for u

8 Likes

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by ShakurM(m): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
The cash works faster than love medicine
Get a better job! undecided

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mumunism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by uniqueren(f): 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chai!! God punish u small. lol
guy u mean say with all the fine girls wey full scatter everwhere, u still dey find love charm. Verbal contract fire. Tomoro babe wey fine pass go waka pass u, u will then sue the jazz man for ''breach of creation contract ''

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by cutieberie1(f): 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
shame ....still usin love medicine...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by happyjuliet(f): 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha is dis a joke or wat, are u really sure u are in love? Bros abeg check ur self well well oo grin.

5 Likes

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by tdayof(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by igbsam(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Na Ahmadioha catch u

And it made frontpage ?
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by joedejana(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
And this nonsense made front page.
*Spits on .....*

2 Likes

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by lifestyle1(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2015

24 Likes

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by Babyboy1986(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hmmmmmm guy u funny oo.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by ggrin(f): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Make she use rod na sad
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by jerflakes(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Haha grin grin

This šhīt is funny

grin
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by raziboi(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
...looks like ur a working class.....u have time to waste..

keep wasting it OK??

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by trigar12(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nothing way we no go see ƒσя nairaland
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by slap1(m): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
You belong to the 18th century.

3 Likes

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by Beamborla(f): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
Come lemme take you to my village cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by meshacha1: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
You better repent before it is too late for you.
Now you still have grace and time to adjust your ways!!
ppl no longer have shame, you are bold to come here to tell us that your love medicine didn't work on her.

If you know that there is NO WEAPON FASHION AGAINST YOU WILL PROSPER hit like.

13 Likes

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by veraiyke(m): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ur a fool n d one hu is stupid for attempting such a thing
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Oponu Ayirada.
Dem suppose flog you.

7 Likes

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by Babaneh(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
The girl will not greeing for u because ur spoken and written grammar is worse...

Abeg next post

3 Likes

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
You know how they do it in Indian Movies naw? grin
Carry a guitar to the office... Stand outside the building and start singing.. Don't worry, alot of ppl will join you. Profess your love for her and and and and wait for your boss to call you. Nwanne you'll soon join millions of jobless Nigerians just because of a girl.

7 Likes

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by flolancracker: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
grin The fawk is this doing on FP?

1 Like

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by histechs(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
Just too funny,make the girl important and you will see that it is more than your Jazz
Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by peedeeasobie(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
chigomiced:

please help embarassed

How on earth did this make front page?

something is definitely wrong somewhere.
I know this was mistakenly sent to front page, kindly retrieve

2 Likes

Re: My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her by teamlee: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
u funny o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! / Mr Nairaland - Elimination Round 2 / Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.