Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

What Are Your Achievements In 2007? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are Your Achievements In 2007? (7258 Views)

CBN Celebrates Its "Achievements" At Transcorp Hilton (photos) / What Were Your Achievements In 2008?: And What Next? / In 2007, Nigeria´s Economy Will Be Larger Than That Of Chile Or New Zealand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by niceuzor: 2:42am On Dec 19, 2007
Well To All Posters,i will say God has done great things for Us this year. smiley

Baba Owese! ( In Bini) wink
I will keep thanking him for this year 2007, the year of [b]Divine Exploit,[/b]Success and Good health,
may he alone be praise,my achieve for this year is too numerous & uncountable.
Thank you Jesus for this year,i know by his grace 2008 will be more greater than this yrs.Amen cool
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by ruemu(m): 3:37am On Dec 19, 2007
thank God i got on the right track in 2007, year of realisation, d best is on it's way hail GOD almighty
merciful even when i was trading blindly
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by Dynamite98: 3:57am On Dec 19, 2007
I thank Baba God for His Divine outpouring of Love, mercy, grace, health, financial blessings et all. Can't mention all on this forum. The Lord Jesus lifted my family to another great level this year, I mean a much higher level than we were before in the areas mentioned above. Please thank Him for me. I know 2008 will be awsomely great. smiley
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by sexytitan(f): 7:29am On Dec 19, 2007
I got admitted into UNIBEN to study Computer Science, i made all my papers in the NECO exam with four(4) A's and five A's plus in my WAEC exam.
I made nearly costly mistakes but i'm glad i learnt from them at this early stage in my life and my mistakes shall disappear with 2007. I also met my future husband this year (i was told by a reliable dream book).
Come to think of it my life is perfect ooo,compared with some others

I THANK GOD OOOOOOOO, HE REALLY ANSWERS PRAYERS!!!!!!!
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by TeskyMan(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2007
Humm!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to Thank God for all he has done for me, It been a really YEAR of perfection.I got marriaged, man no be yam, i got a bouncing baby boy, My wife delivered with Gods help no complication.My boy ,my wife and i are all healthy.I concluded my M.Sc Programme, and man am getting there gradually, so many things that God did i can finish the list.
The most suprising thing is that I HAVE JUST MOVED TO THE NEXT LEVEL. ON Friday and i got a call for an exclusive interview to the next level on Monday,I did the INTERVIEW yesteday,and resuming in JANUARYYYYYY,

Wetin i go fit do for this GOD self, abeg make una advise me,

Thank you BABA JESUS, I dey roll for ground now and thanking you all my life, 1,000,000,000 gbo-saaaa for you jareeeee, oya nairaland people make we shout the gbosa 1,000,000,000 times oya,
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by femimat(m): 11:24am On Dec 19, 2007
God is good all the time. even when it seem He's far, He remains faithful, 2007 is all about PLUS, except for the loss of my dearly beloved sister, she meant so much to me, i never knew she'll leave me so soon. but i count it all joy.
I bless God cos i married the woman of my dream this year, my career is progressing, acquired my land, laid foundation building in progress, spiritually am moving up, am an expectant father, divesting into other businesses, God has just been toooooooooooo mushh. i cant just thank Him enuf. am not there yet, 2008 is gonna be a BOMB cos i will burst forth according to His will, a on the next level!

JOIN me say THANK YOU JESUS!
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by dollyp1cute(f): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2007
If someone told me I would have said for where.

This year the LORD embarassed me financially, he took me to another level in the area of giving, followed by promotion.

I have rest on every side, my siblings are doing fantastially well, next year I am getting married to my sweetheart.

OWESE O.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by xammy(m): 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2007
I give GOD the glory. He promise to take good care of me and he has kept to his promise. i believe he will never let me down
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by getdayo(m): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2007
2007 is indeed a wonderful year for me and my family. Started the year with breakthrough after breakthrough, came for NYSC in march, preparing to go ino favour market, and looking forward to meet the woman the Lord has made out of my RIB, Hallow Be The Name Of Our Lord for a Year like 2007, Mike smiley
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by BTreasures: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2007
That I joined Nairaland is indeed an acheivement for me o jare
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by Iykolysis: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2007
God is good my Nairalanders. 2007 has really proved to be my year of Divine Exchange.  After 3yr of being without a paid employment  and have written 23 aptitude tests,yet to no avail. Not until Q2 this yr, I gatecrashed an aptitude test which I wasnt vey much prepared for being conducted by a reputable firm in the oil & gas industry. Just like a child's play I scaled thru the 4 stages of the tests & interviews in lessthan 2 months, and guess what, juicy employment.
I hv been to places I never dreamt of for triainings - Holland, Norway, Dubai and I came tops in my trainings, now back to Nigeria.
I now worship God better, God has thru divine guidance shown me a "sister" with whom to settle down asap.
My mumsy's once moribund biz is now sprawling, my yonger brother took his wife to the alter in this same year, and settled his boy who had been on 7yr apprenticeship, the boy is doing great, u just need to see his shop in the East. My youngest sister passed all her exams merritoriouly nd got admitted in the College of Medicine - M&S UNN.  God has comfortablly positiond me to foot her heavy bills. Halliluyah.

Also I quickly as a smart cat, thru some local links with my guys paid for 2plots of land in a mid - density area in phc for future developments.
Guys, time will faime if as I can go on and on and on and on, Yes  in 2007 lack was exchanged for plenty.  Join me and shout halliluyah to the Lord who lifted me from the dungeon to a place of prominence.  All landers shd pls apply patience in their search because your choice job must surely come.  Praise the Lord
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by olola1(m): 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2007
God is faithful.Whatever he says he will do he will surely do.
He is not a son of man that lies or repents.I just want to
appreciate God for doing what he only can do in my life.He has
fastforwarded me to the NEXT LEVEL in every depts of my
life.In this regard, i want u to join me in shouting 7
thunderous halleluyas. kiss kiss
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by almondjoy(f): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2007
I got banned 10 times on Nairaland. But my sex life got better every month on Nairaland. To God be the glory! kiss
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by rotimy(m): 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2007
The year is not yet ended! I am still achieving more and more. The post would have been better in January 2008.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by debomb: 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2007
Reading all these post only brought tears of joy to my eyes as i smile knowing Jehovah never leaves his people.How can one even begin to start counting the many blessings? How? Somebody tell me?
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by ArchAngel2: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2007
God has been so good to me in 2007
He gave me Peace & happiness
Once more, Above all he gave me life
Two inlaws
A Partner
A Son
Two Houses
Two Cars
What else can i ask for, All praise and Glory be given to Our Lord & Our God,
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2007
almondjoy:

I got banned 10 times on Nairaland. But my sex life got better every month on Nairaland. To God be the glory! kiss

Rotten girl!!!!!!!!!!
But truly let me confess,I did learn some tips from you.
Thank you! grin
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2007
2007 has been great!!!

12 months of married life to the most romantic Igbo man on the face of the earth wink
a new arrival soon wink
Great job for me and my oga
good health for me and whole family
A great Church family here in the USA,wonderful Pastor
above all,the almighty God has strengthened my faith in him.

2008 has even greater things in store
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by efuah(f): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2007
A lot! a lot!! a lot!!
I can't measure
I can't count
I can't mention all!!
HE (GOD) has done more than the word "much", am more than grateful. . . I HAVE ACHIEVED A LOT kiss

@almondjoy, don't kill wt laugher pls grin
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by ngongo(f): 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2007
God has been soooooooooooo good to me this year-2007.

I came to join my husband in d states after being married and apart for almost 6 yrs.

God has answered our prayers for d fruit of the womb,and I now,I am expecting.

He introduced us to a wonderful family church here in d states,and we are really basking in his Glory.
God has filled us with sooooooo much favor,that everywhere we go,its someone favoring us,in one way or the other.

He has also blessed my family and my inlaws,they're going from increase to increase,with good health too.

In fact,God is sooooooo good,and we know that in this coming year,Hes taking I and my family to a much higher level,and we shall continue to testify to his GOODNESS AND GREATNESS.

PLease,Someone,PRAISE D LORD WITH ME!!! HALLELUYAH!!!
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by ammamat(f): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2007
God has been so so wonderful to me, he has given me joy, heal me from my accident, after going around almost all the hospital in calabar both private and government all what Doctor and nurses could tell me was ( your leg must cut off but to God infinate mercies he see me thru and I can still go on my high hill shoes and still do those things that  have been doing before, tell me his he not wonderful? Praise be to the Lord. To tell Nairalander I am the most happiest person today. by the way I will inform you guys when my thankgiving will take place. Somebody Praise God once again
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by nancyekpoh(f): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2007
I am very grateful to God Almighty for this year, God has been so good to me, if i begin to count infact they are much, to him be the glory. At least i was able to write my exams and some other things. Iam grateful to God Almighty.

I was able to meet almost all of my targets this year, but some are still on progress looking unto Jesus.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by skyone(m): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2007
Favour and blessings of Alpha and Omega, The Lion Of tribe of Juda, Holy One Of Isreal, The 7 star Chief In Commander, Ancient Of days, Jesus Of Christttttttttttttttttttttttssssssssssssssssss HALLELUYAH. wink
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by loveme(f): 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2007
Well, 2007 has been a year of fufilled dreams. I got a good job in April, relocated to Abuja with a place of my own, and financially i am now independent. Also God gave me sound health and blessed me in so many ways which i cannot enumerate now!

realkemmy,kudos to you for completing ur CFA exams. please i will like to take the same exams. Can u help me in getting the requirements for registering?
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by jtkoko9(f): 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2007
i havent really achieved much this year, but i belve somthn good is komn my way b4 the year ends, u knw like they say: where there's life, there's hope smiley
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by ono(m): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2007
Nothing.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by pisces20: 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2007
First of all my being alive today is a testimony
Secondly, i gained admission into the university this year
I thank the Almighty God for all these and much more,
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by chikibaybi(f): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2007
I can remember that on the first of January, i asked God for Four major things and he answered them all. What else can I say except Thank you God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by cuteNhot(f): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2007
pisces20:

First of all my being alive today is a testimony
Secondly, i gained admission into the university this year
I thank the Almighty God for all these and much more,
what a letdown you will have
when you realize
that the real path to wealth
lies primarily in creativity.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by spaceworld: 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2007
GOD has been so good to me this he open the new chapter this year JAN and cap it all this DECEMBER,

MY GOD, You are so good so you are so good to me, MY GOD YOU are excellent!!! Excellent in thy NAME !!!, YOU are so good , YOU are so good to me YOU are Excellent in MY LIFE

So that is what GOD had done in my life

Barka de sallah
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by konye(m): 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2007
GOD BLESSED ME
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by Paulash(m): 12:19am On Dec 20, 2007
i

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote To Commence Operations In Fertiliser Plant In First Quarter 2018 / Orl & Ox Fan Distributor In Alaba International Market. / Extra income of #5,250 daily & Give out #1,750 to your Broker Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.