Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

What Are Your Achievements In 2007? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are Your Achievements In 2007? (7248 Views)

CBN Celebrates Its "Achievements" At Transcorp Hilton (photos) / What Were Your Achievements In 2008?: And What Next? / In 2007, Nigeria´s Economy Will Be Larger Than That Of Chile Or New Zealand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by eudio(f): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2007
God has been so wonderful to me.

he is faithful and his words never return to him void.

he has more blessings for me.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by ifyalways(f): 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2007
i have been elevated,blessed and uplifted tremendously this year.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by tkb417(m): 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2007
2007 has been superb
first off, im still alive, hale, hearty and full of life. This is a mahor feat cos a lot died
this i achieved not because i was smart but cos God is beside me always

Secondly, i was promoted and my pay is shooting to the sky
While i tot the year was running to an end, i moved to the NEXT LEVEL and i can tell you 3 coys are asking me to come to them even as the year is about ending.

Next year will be great by HIS GRACE!!!
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by anusule(m): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2007
God's promise was fulfilled. best year ever, ever!. started a degree, certficatns, job and became rich young. grin 2008 will be better. amen . thank you Lord
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by peteroby(m): 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2007
i also Thank God that IAPPA listed me in thier

Website.http://www.iappa.eu/IAPPA/html/agents/iappa_agents.htm
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by adeboo(f): 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2007
By His grace - i got a job that i have always asked for.
I found other sides to God that i didnt know existed.
I found out that when u are down and under, He will show up for u.

2007 was a real tough year and i still have the scars - but by His grace am still in the game, praise God.

I also found out that you must know ur God so that u dont get exploited.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by Guchis(f): 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2007
I couldnt have done anything without Gods Grace:
a new job (with offers  in the cooler), Financial independence,
sound health, Favour everywhere, started investments, & wow, am i glowing!!!
the list goes on and on. The best part is that the year's not even ended yet,
i cant begin to imagine what other accomplishments He (God) has in store for me!

I am well & truly blessed.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by hannies: 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2007
Hi,
Really thank God for you ooooooooo.
Celebrate onnnnnnnnnn .
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by inki(f): 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2007
hmm my achievements, God's been soooo good to me
1.i got my degree this yr
2.i broke up with the wrong guy
3.i started running a home biz
4.i've had a sound health, unmeritted favour N.E.W.S. and lots more
all by GOd's grace smiley
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by inki(f): 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2007
hmm my achievements, God has been sooo good to me that
1. i earned my degree this yr
2. i broke up with the wrong guy
3. i started running a home based biz
4. i've had a sound health, unmeritted favour N.E.W.S and lots more
all this yr and by God's making
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by NextProdigy(m): 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2007
Wow. 2007. The Best Year of my entire life. My capacity to love and to give has grown tremendously, reached out to so many people and so made so many friends, grown in my knowledge of God's love for me, I can't count em, So So Blessed! cheesy

PS.
Sales has hit the roof. grin
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by sola310: 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2007
eyin temi, i must talk oooooo cool

sound health,
pass my cis
move me from the level of lack to giving

OLORIOKO HAS HELPED ME ACHIEVED ALOT

I AM FOREVER HIS
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by pgm(m): 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2007
2007 has been very good for me especially financially and in turn my ability to reach out and help people for all of which i'm very grateful to God although a lot still remains to be done especially as it concerns my relationships particularly with God.

Also thank God for my family and friends.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by stone4rock(m): 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2007
God has been so kind 2 me and my household, but to be specific about what i appreciate most in my achievement, am rather more thankful about successful completion of my Software Engineering course @ NIIT. Having spent 3years + on series of courses am finally through. Most importantly i was qualified to partake in an international course and the same God gave me the privilege to meet up with the prerequisite and the fees.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by BillGatesFan(m): 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2007
I was able or should I say I was favoured to be Initiated into the Skull and Bones Fraternity,Texas chapter,and I was opportuned to meet with George W.Bush and other prominent American leaders.My future has just started,too much connection worldwide and I thank GOd for that.

I have been applying to be Initiated for over 15 years now but God answer me this year am greatful.

Merry Xmas to you all
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by blackgucci(m): 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2007
grew up, went through alot in preparation for next year, obviously a grand one,

most of all, i never fell sick even when i wished it,
thank olorunoba.

God.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by Kaliyat(f): 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2007
BillGatesFan:

I was able or should I say I was favoured to be Initiated into the Skull and Bones Fraternity,Texas chapter,and I was opportuned to meet with George W.Bush and other prominent American leaders.My future has just started,too much connection worldwide and I thank GOd for that.

I have been applying to be Initiated for over 15 years now but God answer me this year am greatful.

Merry Xmas to you all

What an achievement for you Bro. I think you need deliverance seriously. I just want to believe you are joking sha.

Well, as for me, this year has been the best for me so far. More investments, raise in my salary, met the most wonderful man and planning to get married early next year, good health, divine favour; the list goes on and on. Praise be to the Almighty God for his wonderous love and mercies.

Peace y'all.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by Kissmyass1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2007
first i added extra year
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by Kissmyass1(m): 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2007
then i got a job which i'm trying to leave for a better one. half job is better than full unemployment
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by Kissmyass1(m): 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2007
also i realized that most of my folks whom i counted on counted me out. that's ok.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by denony(m): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2007
my God is an owsome God, being alive is the greatest achievement.

He has been good to me, protecting me, caring for me, saving my soul, and slapping me with blessing.

He is my God
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by MrInfo1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2007
God damn good's things happend to me this year
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by BTT(m): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2007
God did, sorry still is doing, so many things in my life, so much i tell u! for short between October and November I got four very lucrative jobs. And I av been searching since 2004! Today, I am in Zenithbank. To God be the glory.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by denony(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2007
God is still doing a lot in my life this year.

Immagine from thre aquare meal to four square meal a day.

Owsome God.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by olulu(m): 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2007
God has been good to me, he has granted me my heart desires,
but ii still dey wait for the manifestation of 3 key things from HIM SHA O
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by koksy(f): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2007
Cant list them on here, d space is nt enough, all i wud say is dt God is Good, smiley
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by oziomatv(m): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2007
nwando ke kwanu?
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by proxies(m): 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2007
God made me speechless, He's so aewsome
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by dot2002(m): 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2007
stone4rock:

God has been so kind 2 me and my household, but to be specific about what i appreciate most in my achievement, am rather more thankful about successful completion of my Software Engineering course @ NIIT. Having spent 3years + on series of courses am finally through. Most importantly i was qualified to partake in an international course and the same God gave me the privilege to meet up with the prerequisite and the fees.

same here too, fanks. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by speeddater: 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2007
A year of hard lessons. God was my personal tutor. i had to learn by fire & by force but the most important lesson i learnt is that God has been and will be the only constant in my life. i also discovered with each lesson that there is still so much more to know.

Here is to 2008. i hope i will be a beta student.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by Amiga(f): 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2007
Too many to mention,  Most of all me and my family are alive and healthy. God has really been so good to us.

And I safely delivered two beautiful baby boys this year smiley

Glory be to God!
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by Okeamu1(m): 2:20am On Dec 19, 2007
- I gained experiences and attained some level of job securities, So no more getting fired unlike the previous year,
- I prayed to God for ladies, Now, i have so much than I could handle expecially now i live by myself, Found a nigerian fiancee who will be spending the xmas and new year with me,
- I bought almost all the stuff that has been worrying me in the past , and currently saving to start my masters in January,
- I can finally say i can afford to pay for my own way, my own apartment, eating outside is a regular thing unlike before when i have to cook for every meal,
- My company issues my health insurance so i don't have to worry on that side,
- My Body is doing great healthy wise with little or no sickness this year,
- My travel to canada and all around the states where succesful and great first time experience,

What an unforgatable 2007, I feel like i am most blessed person of the year, thank you jesus, thanks for everything, thanks for the ladies in my life, I can now f**k every weekend after long hours of work,  unlike the previous years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. / Is Financial Independence Truly Linked to Self-Employment? / How To Fund Binary.com Account Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.