Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

What Are Your Achievements In 2007? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are Your Achievements In 2007? (7260 Views)

CBN Celebrates Its "Achievements" At Transcorp Hilton (photos) / What Were Your Achievements In 2008?: And What Next? / In 2007, Nigeria´s Economy Will Be Larger Than That Of Chile Or New Zealand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by Prince22(m): 8:45am On Dec 20, 2007
God has never fail me
Divine guidance
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by konye(m): 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2007
smileythank god for his mercies
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by yicob(m): 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2007
all i have to say is thank you Lord. [i][/i] eni tan rope kole pago lowa kole awosifilasonu.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2007
I thank God 4 the year 2007.
Its been a very trying year.
I set a very high goal for myself,
though i'm not there yet, all
mechanisms are in place to make
it a reality come 2008.

Merry xmas y'all.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by sherocks: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2007
God has been marvellous to my family and I this year and I pray that I never stop praising and thanking him for his goodness.

He has done so many things but to mention a few:

- Not once did I have to visit any of my family in hospital and vice versa - Sound Health
- He healed my uncle of a nerve that was troublesome - Healing
- My family and I convened for more than one joyous occassion this year and he granted us all journey mercies - Protection
- I am so happy in my job - Fulfillment
I have yet to achieve all the things on my list of accomplishments for 2007 but I know that 2008 will be better and full of even more joy, peace, happiness, success, good health, multiplication of wonderful things, spiritual growth and blessings because I serve a God who is my shelter, deliverer, refuge and strength.

Here's to a prosperous 2008 *clicks fake champagne glasses[size=8pt][/size]*

May God exceed our needs and desires in 2008 in the name of his excellent son, Jesus Christ !
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by henryone(m): 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2007
God is the best friend u can ever have.
Trust 100%.
I have hope.
Thank you baba God,Thank u 4 d 1 u have done,Thank 4 d 1 yet to be done,u 2 much, what a 1daful year.
God 2!!!!!!! much 4 this world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by voghor12: 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2007
, GOT CHRIST, HE IS ALL I NEED.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by seuneniola(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2007
peachtree just gave me free yearly upgrade from 2008 and international recognition after about 300 Accounting students and applicants passed thru my training school this year. (danarchy4@yahoo.com)   "seun thanks for this site which has always been my main advert point "
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by Danoe(m): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2007
I want to return all Glory and Honour to God Almighty for making it possible for me to testify on my acheivements so far this year.

Every thing I have acheive this year 2007 have been through the grace and the favour of the Lord God Almighty who created the heavens and the earth.

God have recreated my life, he has given me financial empowerment towards attaining my principal aims and objectives.

Really I am more than a Conqueror
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by ogrebuga(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2007
Can't really point to any specific 'achievements' sha, but there's plenty to be thankful for, got better in school, got closer to God, met some wonderful new friends. . . lotsa personal stuff mostly, all in all, i've become a better person.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by kabby(m): 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2007
Grate achivement! !! !!!
I won Baba Ijebu with two shuts no. kiss kiss kiss

Praise God with me.

cool cool cool
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by dafidixone(m): 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2007
[list]
[li]My successful Business start-up (GVC)
[/li]God Planted me on another Level.
[li]Conclude my Book Project.
[/li]Start up a wealth Creation Project (Investment Club Formation)

[/list]

Glory be to God! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by Missworld(f): 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2007
I'm so happy for those that experienced wonderful year. kudos! As for me, i'm just glad i'm still breathing. it's been hell of a year. Honestly speaking, i'm still in the dark and i can't smell xmas or new year. I'm only seeing endless problems. It's so hard to commit suicide but i'm planning to join the army.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by shinystar(m): 1:52am On Dec 22, 2007
Published a book this year
Travelled twice out of the country
Started my building project
Got closer to God
Better understanding with my financee
Moved to my rented apartment
Hale and hearty
Learnt good but bitter investment lessons
Made some doles from investments
Met greater personalities for interviews
Gave out more to the needy
Solved dire financial problems for others
What's more,
So much to thank God for
Assured of a better new year.

Thank you Lord
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by shinystar(m): 1:53am On Dec 22, 2007
yes, just remember
Passed professional exam
Qualified as a public relations practitioner
All through God
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by holythug(m): 9:07am On Dec 22, 2007
escaped death several times dis year
wats more to thank him for
grin cool
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by Xolokristo(m): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2007
Well For Me, 2007 Was a Fruitful and Productive Year!
I Authored and Published a "180 Pages Power Packed Motivational and Inspirational or better still Personal Development Book" Titled "En~route Success Unlimited"
I was a guest on Radio Twice for an Interview session and The Book Review of My Book was Published in a national dailies "BusinessDay Newspaper"
To Say The Least God is Faithful!

~XoloKristo
234~802~8509077
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by KamaC(m): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2007
well the most important thing, was i kept my cool and let go many things that i could have kick ass for before, but 2008 am trying to replace uzi with a m203
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by minute(f): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2007
Good heavens-i feel like i havent achieved anything compared to everything im reading here!!

Cant begin to think about all ive been through frm the beginning of this yr--but God has been there for me.

for this yr-av achieved a whole lot-even more and ive got a lot to be thankful for.

@miss world - Girl u need to stop mopping around and put a smile on that pretty face  yours.

fact that you are still alive breathing-up still this moment is a blessing.remember this song?
     count your blessings name them one by one,and it will surprise you what the Lord has done.

count your blessings---(you are not in jail,not homeless roaming  the streets,not sick)-or do you need a visit to DC GENERAL jail ,JOHN YUAN shelter home -or one of the nursing homes and see for yourself?i was  there thats why im thankful.

MERRY XMAS TO YOU ALL.funny its just like anyother day to me.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by sammyjl(f): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2007
wink To be honest, I met a lot of new ppl, i'm someone who likes to keep to myself and i have met a lot of new ppl this year, new friends, and its fabulous.

Life is not all about being alone,its also about sharing it with others. ANd hey i got to meet one of my chat mates from Nigeria, who travelled to my country Namibia.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by toba1909(m): 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2007
God has done a lot for me this year
All i wanna say is THANK YOU JESUS
But am asking for double portion of the 2007 blessings in 2008
Praise the Lord
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by Ashwin(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2007
Hi Pals,

I am glad to join this forum and quite exciting replies are posted, gr8. Many praised lord for thier wealth, job sucess, partenrs, cars etc but tell me friends honestly , how many of you have changed some ones life? or how manow y of you influenced others? how many of you shown true to those who need? how many been honest atleast for a day to your closed one?

Should we ask god for our materialistic life, for our comfort, for our health, for our partner? Are we not using him for our selfish life?

lov u all
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by amuzi100: 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2007
Being alive and in good health is a big achievement for me.GOD is so wonderful that he showed me investment opprturnities which by his grace will mature in the year 2008.praise be his holy name, AMEM
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by SisiEko1(f): 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2007
WITH GOD'S FAVOUR I ACHIEVED ALOT, Let me share a very significant one,  I finally got out of a disastrous relationship.  cheesy  grin
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by Albato(m): 9:12am On Dec 24, 2007
A look at my signature will convince you. It was a good year.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by choco4life(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2007
The Lord suprised me this year,
By changing my situation, he fixed a whole lots of bucks in my pocket and i keep wandering what i did to deserve this blessing.
Making me go through this year without a major sickness and keeping me alive to see yet another christmas.

Ah, BABA ESE gan.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by Emad(f): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2007
i went to Zanzibar for my first time

It was a lovely experience.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by Vickivicki(m): 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2007
All the Good things that the Good Lord did in my life month by month are worthy achievements by and large.
I Bless God for them all.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by jenivert(f): 1:48am On Dec 25, 2007
I was able to conquer my immigration problem and secure permanent residency! I thank God O.
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by Laptopsell(m): 11:00am On Dec 26, 2007
I created a website where I sell laptops http://laptopcomputers.vickywebstore.com/ That is one of my major achievement for the year
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by instinct(m): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2007
Ope oh!!! i finally found madam shocked
Re: What Are Your Achievements In 2007? by abbeyboy(m): 10:05am On Dec 28, 2007
hmm,
this year has been a heck of a year. I missed Batch A Nysc, though i'm now serving in Batch B.
I got a job, resigned when i wanted to serve. I'm trying to make up with my ex, hopefully in the coming year.My mum had an accident in July and thank GOD, she's still alive. It's been a very interesting year for me. I thank GOD for life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tradermoni Records Success In The North Central / Dangote To Commence Operations In Fertiliser Plant In First Quarter 2018 / How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.