Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 (15138 Views)

Nokia 3310 Is 15years Today / Iphone 6 Plus VS Galaxy Note Edge: Which To Go For? / Samsung Galaxy III Vs Galaxy Note II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by Enitsua(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2012
Fruittyswaqboii: If u feel the S3 is better, try this with it cheesy
hahahahahaha, nice one dude

1 Like

Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
Nokia 3310 was Da bomb when GSM operations started in nigeria.it was a phone everyone dreamt of having back then.the loud ring tone and its durability made it a hot cake.now that era has passed.new technology has been developed.so its of no use comparing the two phones since they each have their good qualities.
Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by Enitsua(m): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
megxo: can u use da SG3 phone 2 pluck MANGO??.............. bt dat 3310 MACHINE GO DE KAMPE cheesy
ask dem ooo
Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by Enitsua(m): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2012
potex: Nokia 3310 shld not b compeard to galaxy...I jst found out how to get big mony enoff to get u a galaxy very eazy...jst klick on my signature and get ur cash
baby i'v used a bb bold4 (hated it), Nokia E7, an iphone 4 all in d sapce of 2 years, planning to acquire a samsung galaxy s3 very soon, so i dnt need ur money thank u....although i wil luv to hav ur ph. Number wink
potex: Nokia 3310 shld not b compeard to galaxy...I jst found out how to get big mony enoff to get u a galaxy very eazy...jst klick on my signature and get ur cash
baby i'v used a bb bold4 (hated it), Nokia E7, an iphone 4 all in d sapce of 2 years, planning to acquire a samsung galaxy s3 very soon, so i dnt need ur money thank u....although i wil luv to hav ur ph. Number
Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by Enitsua(m): 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2012
ooseven: So we now have a couple of guys toying with Nairaland. In other climes, this site would be churning dollars and pounds when well positioned. Instead we have kids toying with it and posting irrelevant news on the most attractive page (Front Page). SMH
chief if u havn't noticed der r other categories apart from news, if u want news go to Channels. Com or cnn, BBc
Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by Enitsua(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2012
aieromon: Clap for yourself!!!

You made frontpage without even trying undecided
na wa for u o, do u knw d research i did to cm out wit d write up. Nt mentioning d pics. I deserve front page jor
Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
Enitsua has crushed my post with his Nokia 3310. FMJ!
Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by Enitsua(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: Enitsua has crushed my post with his Nokia 3310. FMJ!
tongue
Okiki_Oluwa: Enitsua has crushed my post with his Nokia 3310. FMJ!
Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by jedisco(m): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
4llerbuntu: Nice try,

condemn the best features in one of the phones in the most ridiculous way you can and tout the other one to be the best thing since sliced bread.

Hahahahahahahhaha

Man don't paraphrase my posts- they're patented.
Or do you want another Apple vs Samsung with Sammy as the patent thief?

@all
Is there anyway to know if someone is using two different usernames on NL? #justasking
Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by puskin: 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
@Enitsua..........I hope ur happy now. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by abubaka101: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
@op everything said is crazy and funny, but I agree wit u. However, u dodge one key area... Which one was the cheapest when it came out?
Answer that, cause the Samsung Galaxy Smartphone costs about N19,000, cheaper than Blackberry Bolds!
Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
etchel: If Nokia 3310 is so rugged& the best mobile phone ever made;why then was Nokia 808 made. #just asking.

Offence no 1 u dey yarn OPATA

offence Number 2 u wan derail this thread, afterall eye nor pain you. the only relevant Nokia here is 3310

offence number three, of all phones na Nokia 808 808 na im u wan take compare 3310?

chai life has spoil. im sure you are less than 30 years thats the only reason you can post such rubbish

and to the point sef, How that apruka 818 take better pass 3310? talk na? shey na camera? OF WHAT FUNCTIONAL USE IS A 41 MPX CAMERA TO A NORMAL USER? facebook no go accept am, u go need spend your salary to get memory card wey no go contain pass 100 pictures.

to make it worse, after the camera nko? what else does it have?

my friend disprove my points about nokia 3310 first, tell me how your sgs or 808 better. give me facts and figures, or forever keep quiet!!!!!!
Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
abubaka101: @op everything said is crazy and funny, but I agree wit u. However, u dodge one key area... Which one was the cheapest when it came out?
Answer that, cause the Samsung Galaxy Smartphone costs about N19,000, cheaper than Blackberry Bolds!

bros, clearly you are also very very young.

answer this questions.
when was 3310 released?

what was the exchange rate then?

how much did MTN and ECONET sell the Phones and sim bundle?

if you dont know, ask somebody old to help you.

now compare with how much SGS is now, you will see there is no contest. PPLE SOLD THEIR FATHERS CARS AND SPENT THEIR ENTIRE THREE MONTHS SALARY TO BUY 3310!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
berem: Nokia 3310 was Da bomb when GSM operations started in nigeria.it was a phone everyone dreamt of having back then.the loud ring tone and its durability made it a hot cake.now that era has passed.new technology has been developed.so its of no use comparing the two phones since they each have their good qualities.

you was doing well oooo, come go spoil am for end.
tongue tongue
anyway you are right, there is no need comparing........ cos the Nokia WIPES THE FLOOR WITH SGS ANYDAY wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
aieromon: Clap for yourself!!!

You made frontpage without even trying undecided

Y the beef? agbaya grin grin

puskin: @Enitsua..........I hope ur happy now. cheesy cheesy

my guy, park well. see as i dey run tinzzzzz cheesy cheesy cheesy

Enitsua: chief if u havn't noticed der r other categories apart from news, if u want news go to Channels. Com or cnn, BBc

SO my guy, u see the difference now? no mind dem haterz joor. haterz gon hate!!! Smoke them.

Im still waiting for somebody with facts and not all this opata una dey yarn. if una fone better, tell us and show us.
by 9pm if nobody show up 3310 will be entered into the NL hall of fame as teh bestest phone ever made!!!! GBAM
Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by umra8901(f): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2012
4llerbuntu: FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THE 3310 is THE BEST PHONE EVER MADE!!!!!!

Solid Build. very rugged yet stylish

Handy form factor, very unisex in outlook... try convincing a chick to carry around a 4.7 inch brick (otherwise called SGS3)

best in its class, was the best phone when it came out. can you say the same for SGS 3?

Excellent OS. and Performance. Top Notch. Not a single lag anywhere.

solid OS choices with it. some of the worlds best and most addictive games are on the platform, from the evergreen snake, to sudoku etc.

Monstrous battery Life. Infact cover your face in shame SGS. this baby rocked 5 days heavy use!!!!! warrahell!!!!

survived every test, water, drops etc.

and not to forget, This phone gave you bang for the buck. i still have my 3310, and im sure if i could locate a battery to fit into it, it would serve me well.

FACT IS IT COULD CLAIM TO THE BEST AT ITS TIME. can your mumu SGS do same?

what rubbish. which kain beauty? you call that flimsy plastic oversized thing beautiful? HAVE YOU NO EYES?
and where did you hear that the 3310 has monokini screen?

for your info, that screen was the TOP of the RANGE at the time it was launched. is the SGS 3 screen the best now?

arrant rubbish.

do u have any idea how many compromises are on the SGS?
from the screen to the plastic body

I'm a chick who uses the S3. Though the 3310 is in a class of it's own. No phone can replace it, but I love my SGS3 <3
Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
umra_8901:
I'm a chick who uses the S3. [size=28pt]Though the 3310 is in a class of it's own. No phone can replace it[/size], but I love my SGS3 <3

Chai babe... see as you just set die ooo.

chai abeg can i have your fone number cuz meehn this is wisdom. MAY YOUR DAYS BE LONG!!!!!!!

WORDS ON MARBLE!

shey una dey see, na woman be dat o. wey even dey use SGS3 sef, she sees the light!!!!!! what else is there to say
Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by abubaka101: 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
4llerbuntu:

answer this questions.
when was 3310 released?

now compare with how much SGS is now, you will see there is no contest. PPLE SOLD THEIR FATHERS CARS AND SPENT THEIR ENTIRE THREE MONTHS SALARY TO BUY 3310!!!!
You actually flopped there big time! During that time, I can still remember, SIM cards were sold for about N15,000 or more (in those plastic CD covers, really old skool!), but now its sold for less than N500!
But remember, the OP compared the price of the Nokia 3310 with the price of the Blackberry Porshe which is about 350k!!
The BB Bolds aren't as good as the Galaxy phone, but they're still more expensive!!! So what are you saying papa (just joking)?
Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by Enitsua(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
4llerbuntu:

answer this questions.
when was 3310 released?

well am drawing a conclusion dat, 2 of u are of the same young age, while d 3310 was not dat costly anyway, d sim bundle's price was outrageous, my dad bought d fone for me, den purchased d mtn sim d 3rd week, for i think 20k...
Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by Enitsua(m): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
4llerbuntu:

chai abeg can i have your fone number cuz meehn this is wisdom. MAY YOUR DAYS BE LONG!!!!!!!
Chei oboy all dis ur praise towards dis girl get as e be o, any d girl dey talk true sha

WORDS ON MARBLE!

shey una dey see, na woman be dat o. wey even dey use SGS3 sef, she sees the light!!!!!! what else is there to say
Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by skybase(f): 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
cheesy cheesy grin grin lwkmd nokia 3310 of 1997? And samsung galaxy of 2012 u cn neva compear dem... I remembared wen ma dad both dat phone we celebrated seriously...and 2day he is using samsung galaxy y? Answer dat question urself...rememba u can make cool cash 4 real to buy a galaxy too... Click my signature below and ur life will nt remain d same
Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by Enitsua(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2012
abubaka101:
You actually flopped there big time! During that time, I can still remember, SIM cards were sold for about N15,000 or more (in those plastic CD covers, really old skool!), but now its sold for less than N500!
But remember, the OP compared the price of the Nokia 3310 with the price of the Blackberry Porshe which is about 350k!!
The BB Bolds aren't as good as the Galaxy phone, but they're still more expensive!!! So what are you saying papa (just joking)?
dats true boss, aint no skul like d old skul, Nokia 3310 for life!!!

1 Like

Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by Enitsua(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
skybase: cheesy cheesy grin grin lwkmd nokia 3310 of 1997? And samsung galaxy of 2012 u cn neva compear dem... I remembared wen ma dad both dat phone we celebrated seriously...and 2day he is using samsung galaxy y? Answer dat question urself...rememba u can make cool cash 4 real to buy a galaxy too... Click my signature below and ur life will nt remain d same
whats all dis talk about making 10k in two hours on d net, is dis thing for real or just d usual scam. Pls tell me ooo. If i cn get paid to write or something ala i go write even compare walkie talkie with Iphone 5. Pls enlighten me on money making scheme
Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by Temmmytayooo: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2012
3310 or wat do u call it is incomparable wit SGS3. Pls yan somtin better jareeeeee!!!
Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by mrkels(m): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
Soo_cool: i give up!!
Nairaland's frontpage has been hijacked by terrorists!
LWKMD grin
Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by kodred(m): 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
Nokia 3310! My first fone!
Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by AK481(m): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2012
Choi!,I cried wen I entered the new topic section,seeing nice,informative write ups,lying dead or in a state of coma(mortuary),some have been there for more than 24hrs,having just 12 views and 1 post(from the op).

And this made the frontpage!!!;oh my gush
Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by umra8901(f): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
4llerbuntu:

WORDS ON MARBLE!

Lool. Have this instead kiss
Amen!!! smiley
Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by slimchimex(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
Nokia 3310 all the way...still dey admire d phone..
Re: Nokia 3310 Vs.galaxy S3 by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 09, 2012
grin[size=13pt][/size]Fantastic Analysis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Sues Apple In Landmark iPhone Monopoly Lawsuit / HELP!! My Airtel Social Bundle Cannot Open Facebook, Google And Gmail / List of top 20 Best Mobile Phones(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.