Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,765 members, 7,844,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Annoying Things Men Do. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Things Men Do. (20937 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2012
awistle: i log on here 4 d first time and dis is wat i see mscheew

sorry bro, u're welcome to Poo land where every jargons and irrelevancies are given top priority by the mods. Welcome sir
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by nikkyshyne(f): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2012
You guyz complaining of front page this front page that, why not post a thread worthy of being in the front page ya self and shat up!

What is wrong in mixing business with pleasure? Abegi.

6 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2012
duni04:
Really! You've never urinated in public before? Maybe you're hiding something or maybe your 'thing' is just too small to be shown in public. Urinating in public is a thing of pride for most men. You get to unzip right in front of anyone and dangle your thing. Its a refreshing feeling, you should get off your high horse and try it one day.:d
Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha na wa for this dude ooo
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:55am On Aug 08, 2012
I hate people that likes to touch my body when discussing with me.
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nasri100(m): 10:55am On Aug 08, 2012
190:

^haba my body nor be firewood angry

Want to belive that isnt you on your profile picture right??

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 08, 2012
kulyie: I hate it when men urinate in public.it irritates me,some men sef will bring out dia pe.nees in public in d full glare of everyone and do their thing.infact there was a tym i was travelling to ekiti and in btw d express a man sat on a small paint bucket defeacating and d whole peenis was out and i was like wtf,everybody in d car turned back to look @ him and he didnt even care
make u no blame the guy ooo.no place dey for am to sh!t so he get no choice than to offload for bucket grin
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 08, 2012
Nasri100:

190 is declared wanted.lol grin
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nasri100(m): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2012
[quote author=kunletiwoo]190 is declared wanted.lol grin[/quote

Truth is she is fucking Hot....but am sure she has got a bad attitude 100 %
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 08, 2012
[quote author=Nasri100][/quote]hmmmm! Confused!!!
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 08, 2012
nikkyshyne: You guyz complaining of front page this front page that, why not post a thread worthy of being in the front page ya self and shat up!

UGLY GIRL WHY U DEY CHASE ME AROUND THIS FORUM? I CAN'T DATE U. JUST AN ADVICE

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2012
kulyie: I hate it when men urinate in public.it irritates me,some men sef will bring out dia pe.nees in public in d full glare of everyone and do their thing.infact there was a tym i was travelling to ekiti and in btw d express a man sat on a small paint bucket defeacating and d whole peenis was out and i was like wtf,everybody in d car turned back to look @ him and he didnt even care
hmmmmmmph!? Ma broda...na so i dey see am oooooooo
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2012
nikkyshyne: You guyz complaining of front page this front page that, why not post a thread worthy of being in the front page ya self and shat up!

hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhaa
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 08, 2012
I've never being disappointed on NL, cos whenever I feel like laughing, I simply log on and LOL... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Chaydee(m): 11:04am On Aug 08, 2012
You see mouth odor u no talk, u see thick voice u no talk, you see mustash u no talk, u see Pot belly u no talk, u see belch u no talk, u see bears u no talk.

Na d P you kan dey talk about....
Ashewo ni e jor grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by yankidelta(m): 11:04am On Aug 08, 2012
Nasri100: Hate it when girls ask for more after 6 rounds haba!
Ahhh 6? d girl don kill me naa.2 don do...3 na oliver twist.lol
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2012
Chaydee:
You see mouth odor u no talk, u see thick voice u no talk, you see mustash u no talk, u see Pot belly u no talk, u see belch u no talk, u see bears u no talk.

Na d P you kan dey talk about....
Ashewo ni e jor grin grin
hahaha! oga ooo grin
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:05am On Aug 08, 2012
Kayusfity:

UGLY GIRL WHY U DEY CHASE ME AROUND THIS FORUM? I CAN'T DATE U. JUST AN ADVICE
lmao!
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nasri100(m): 11:07am On Aug 08, 2012
yankidelta:
Ahhh 6? d girl don kill me naa.2 don do...3 na oliver twist.lol

looool
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by yankidelta(m): 11:07am On Aug 08, 2012
awistle: i log on here 4 d first time and dis is wat i see mscheew
Then report to GEJ,OBJ or IBB...nutns gonna happen anyway.A lotta threads so choose which suits U̶̲̥̅̊.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:08am On Aug 08, 2012
ogugua88: Nothing annoys me really. There are some things that my boyfriend does and I don't understand, but it's part of his charm and makes him unique.
mind yo..am ua assistant boyfrd ni
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by 190: 11:08am On Aug 08, 2012
Nasri100:

its me, any problem
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:08am On Aug 08, 2012
Lordave: And annoying things women do.... I hate it when ma girl just like most of you girls here talks about the bad side of me in public. I believe all men hate it.
real talk!
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 08, 2012
NairaLandiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii grin grin grin
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 08, 2012
190:

its me, any problem
190 what have you done to Nasri100? wink
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2012
nikkyshyne: Seeing them pee in public and they try to shake or hold you angry angry
and what is that thing they are shakinq
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nasri100(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2012
190:

its me, any problem

Nah Except your picture is my wallpapper on my Iphone.... So now i guess My gf is going to murder you soon though. **kissess**
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by ofonex: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2012
Same to you.
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by vega84(m): 11:15am On Aug 08, 2012
I it wen gals put rings on their tummy,nose,or wear chain or bangles on the legs or even waist.I also hate it wen the chew gum loudly and blow it . I think we should be talking abt the ladys ny men
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:15am On Aug 08, 2012
[quote author=lonely2205]men dt refused to shave clean their armpit. men dt wake up in the morning and gather spit in their mouth. men dt spit and urinate in the public. i also hate a lousy man[/quote
r u serious?
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by ayobase(m): 11:17am On Aug 08, 2012

U only saw the man with the P once.
Thats his thought....''u can only c it once''!
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2012
The other day I was at a bus stop and one shameless guy was urinating.after that he started masturbating and foolishly smiling at me! I just looked at him and did the" phuck u" sign with my finger! undecided

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by megxo(m): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2012
eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years / In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. / 10 Things That Makes Women Go Crazy In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.