Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,809 members, 7,844,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Annoying Things Men Do. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Things Men Do. (20938 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Pat98: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2012
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2012
Why would anyone overtly micturate?
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:19am On Aug 08, 2012
joanana: snoring..... Gosh i detest it so freaking much angry angry angry angry.... feel like putting a pillow over his face angry angry angry angry angry
is that all......why dont yo shoot his dick...lmao!
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by ayobase(m): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2012
ogugua88: Nothing annoys me really. There are some things that my boyfriend does and I don't understand, but it's part of his charm and makes him unique.

What are they....pecking boiled corn on the street?
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Pat98: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2012
190:

its me, any problem

Homo.
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2012
When we dey banggg, d stupendous go ask foolish question like " who's ur daddy" like say me no sabi my papa msteeeeewwww.....

5 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 08, 2012
berem: The other day I was at a bus stop and one shameless guy was urinating.after that he started masturbating and foolishly smiling at me! I just looked at him and did the" phuck u" sign with my finger! undecided
Were you staring at em? if yes, what were the things that went through your mind? Please me honest. smiley

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by ayobase(m): 11:23am On Aug 08, 2012
lonely2205: men dt refused to shave clean their armpit. men dt wake up in the morning and gather spit in their mouth. men dt spit and urinate in the public. i also hate a lousy man

The armpit's is d no one!
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2012
Honestly..i do that when am so pressed like forreal..i cant lie...but i did that twice n a girl stop me somewhere alonq d road..and ask me if am the one that hv that kind dick..i was like wtf...how did u see it.'i asked her in awe..
'she said she was peeping to c..she then ask for ma num whc i qave her fake num....*just a one-off expericence though*
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2012
Idowuogbo: When we dey banggg, d stupendous go ask foolish question like " who's ur daddy" like say me no sabi my papa msteeeeewwww.....
Hmmmm Idowu, did u try to find out why he asked? ... grin
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by 190: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2012
Pat98:

I would love to marry you 190. I'm falling in Love with you.

grin grin grin
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2012
kunletiwoo: Hmmmm Idowu, did u try to find out why he asked? ... grin
I b orphan? In middle of bulala na dat 1 I go begin ask abi? Na boss! D reach dia feeling is more imporra. cheesy
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Why would anyone overtly micturate?
na waooooooo
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I b orphan? In middle of bulala na dat 1 I go begin ask abi? Na boss! D reach dia feeling is more imporra. cheesy
Hot Plate things....... LWKMD!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by sweetcocoa(f): 11:31am On Aug 08, 2012
Men are just wahala on their own,many things are just issues with them,i can't even start counting

But one thing i hate with a passion is, when I'm angry and say "let me be" and he just wouldn't listen and keep saying "mami i'm sorry",it makes me wanna slap somebody.

I love being left alone to sulk and be moody when i want to.

And trying to force me to eat what i don't normally eat or want to,it vexes me like mad.

Again why don't many men understand that for many girls,No means NO?my boyfriend had that attitude,he used to press and press whenever i said no but now,he knows whenever i say no twice,it stays that way.
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2012
kunletiwoo: Were you staring at em? if yes, what were the things that went through your mind? Please me honest. smiley
probably he was proud of his 5inches c.o.r.k! Wetin I wan use am do? Mtcheeew!
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by joanana(f): 11:33am On Aug 08, 2012
berem: probably he was proud of his 5inches c.o.r.k! Wetin I wan use am do? Mtcheeew!

babe u harsh oooo...... take it easy with him, why u dey expose the size of his erectus trouserious grin grin grin grin
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 08, 2012
berem: probably he was proud of his 5inches c.o.r.k! Wetin I wan use am do? Mtcheeew!
On point, but remember it's an investment tool. lol
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:36am On Aug 08, 2012
sweetcocoa: Men are just wahala on their own,many things are just issues with them,i can't even start counting

But one thing i hate with a passion is, when I'm angry and says "let me be" and he just wouldn't listen,it makes me wanna slap somebody.

I love being left alone to sulk and be moody when i want to.

And trying to force me to eat what i don't normally eat or want to,it vexes me like mad.
hmmmmmmmmmph
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by 190: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2012
Pat98:

Homo.
grin grin
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Orikinla(m): 11:36am On Aug 08, 2012
kulyie: I hate it when men urinate in public.it irritates me,some men sef will bring out dia pe.nees in public in d full glare of everyone and do their thing.infact there was a tym i was travelling to ekiti and in btw d express a man sat on a small paint bucket defeacating and d whole peenis was out and i was like wtf,everybody in d car turned back to look @ him and he didnt even care

[size=28pt]AND IN MOST CASES, THEY DON'T EVEN WASH THEIR HANDS AFTER URINATING. HISS![/size]
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by victorD3: 11:37am On Aug 08, 2012
kulyie: I hate it when men urinate in public.it irritates me,some men sef will bring out dia pe.nees in public in d full glare of everyone and do their thing.infact there was a tym i was travelling to ekiti and in btw d express a man sat on a small paint bucket defeacating and d whole peenis was out and i was like wtf,everybody in d car turned back to look @ him and he didnt even care

That was an Aboki tongue
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by 190: 11:37am On Aug 08, 2012
kunletiwoo: 190 what have you done to Nasri100? wink

grin grin grin
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 08, 2012
Wow, so the ladies are tackling men here...waiting to know the annoying things, so I can be doing it....
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 08, 2012
Orikinla:

[size=28pt]AND IN MOST CASES, THEY DON'T EVEN WASH THEIR HANDS AFTER URINATING. HISS![/size]
Speechless! cheesy
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by iyaayi(f): 11:39am On Aug 08, 2012
I hate it when my guy drops urine on d toilet seat and I have to wipe everytime b4 I use d toilet
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 08, 2012
iya ayi: I hate it when my guy drops urine on d toilet seat and I have to wipe everytime b4 I use d toilet
That shows how responsible you are my dear. smiley
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 08, 2012
joanana:

babe u harsh oooo...... take it easy with him, why u dey expose the size of his erectus trouserious grin grin grin grin
wen I see the thing I just hammar prayer "I reject every small c.o.r.k in my life in jesus name!" grin
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by awistle(m): 11:45am On Aug 08, 2012
All dis ladies tackling men about armpits and oda stuffs, hope your pu*** are well shaved,ur teeth are well brushed grin
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:46am On Aug 08, 2012
berem: wen I see the thing I just hammar prayer "I reject every small c.o.r.k in my life in jesus name!" grin
Iseeee!!!!!!

Say no to groundnut!
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 08, 2012
berem: wen I see the thing I just hammar prayer "I reject every small c.o.r.k in my life in jesus name!" grin
OMG! Was that suppose to be a prayer point?
Re: Annoying Things Men Do. by UNLEASHED(m): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2012
I hate when girls scratch their butt, so close to the circumference of their shithole in public

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years / In Love With My Wife Twin Sister. / 10 Things That Makes Women Go Crazy In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.