Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims (13209 Views)

What Time Do We Start And End Fasting In Ramadan? / Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims / Kano Hisbah Board Nabs 20 For Refusing To Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by revomind(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
Almubaraq Sadara: I know that this must has a reason pls they must give more explanation on this becouse I wonder what could have been happon if the prophet arest those abstain from fasting

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by lacasa: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
Hisbah acted wrongly.

Islam never peermitted it
Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by abdulkayus(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2012
maryjames9: It's Islam again. I'm beggining to wonder if the people practicing dis religion are extremists. I thought it was Alqaeda,taliban,boko haram only,now it's Hisbolah or what's the name again. This homo sapiens called Muslims should be killed without mercy.They are full of hatred,sadness,bitterness,vengeance and all sorts.I wil keep saying the world will know no peace until islam and islamist are wiped out completely. Inhumanity at the peak. What if they have health related issues. This is sacriligous,outdated,rejected,denounced,unpalatable,unspeakable,outrageous custom or principle. Warmonging terrorists set of people

its myopics ppl lyk u dat always cause problem, so because of actions of fews u decided to brand a whole peace lovin ppl as xtremists. U are even worse dan d BH. If u dont lyk islam or muslims, start killin any muslims u c na, so dat u will feel satisfy. Did u wan to tel me dat u dont hav any muslim frnd? Hypocrite
Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by hotwax: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
Holy Quran 2:183
"O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous -"

U quoted the wrong part of quran. You are fanning the flame of insult on islam.

Kindle check your dictionary for the meaning of "decree"
Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by theripper: 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
People that eat twice a day and still call it fast. Mtscheeeeeeeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by umehemeka: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
Islam is a religion of violence.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by abdulkayus(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
Hisbah are takin it too far, u cant force some1 to fast or even detain d person bt u can encourage dem.
Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by abdulkayus(m): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2012
umehemeka: Islam is a religion of violence.

islam is a religion of peace, get dat into ur empty skull
Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by abdulkayus(m): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2012
the_ripper: People that eat twice a day and still call it fast. Mtscheeeeeeeeeew.

and wat is ur problem wit dat, mtwsssss
Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by passionate88: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2012
Beync: this is madness, God doenst force people to worship him
or to kill for Him, or to force others to worship Him... That's barbaric..
Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by buJu234: 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
why is that every thing in this Islam is force force eh....
i tire ooo

why why.... eh

if tell joke with Jesus; Buddha; Sango etc nothing will happen; every one including the Moslems will laugh

But jst say one funny joke abt Mohammed ; then fight; bomb why.....

I remember the Mohammed cartoon saga in Europe

3 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by umehemeka: 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2012
A simple plea on sunday to unblock government road which they blocked some distance to their ramadam lecture venue since my church is close by they refused and insisted that i must pack the car and treck down to the church. As i made to disagree with them the next was a treath to burn down the church completely. This religion called islam is satanic

3 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by papagiddy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
no wonder they want GEJ to convert to islam by force! Bleep up religion!!
Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by sunkoye: 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
as u can see, islam is not a religion but a political system.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by theripper: 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
The worst kind of deceit is self-deceit, religion of Piss indeed.
Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by Kokopos(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2012
blackchukky: Is it a must what if they have health challenges

ISLAM IS AN OUTWARD PRACTICE (FOR SHOW)
Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by siddiq202(m): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
LagosShia: I AM A MUSLIM AND SOMEONE SHOULD TELL HISBAH THAT WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS NOT ISLAM.
THE QURAN ADDRESSES FASTING THE HOLY MONTH OF RAMADAN FOR MUSLIMS AND NOT FOR NON-MUSLIMS.SHARIA LAWS ARE FOR MUSLIMS TO UPHOLD AND NOT TO BE IMPOSED ON NON-MUSLIMS."THERE IS NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION" (Quran 2:256).

"O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous -"
In as much as I condemn the act..I still have to correct you that they didn't arrest non-muslim
Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by CITIZENX: 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
LagosShia: I AM A MUSLIM AND SOMEONE SHOULD TELL HISBAH THAT WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS NOT ISLAM.

THE QURAN ADDRESSES FASTING THE HOLY MONTH OF RAMADAN FOR MUSLIMS AND NOT FOR NON-MUSLIMS.SHARIA LAWS ARE FOR MUSLIMS TO UPHOLD AND NOT TO BE IMPOSED ON NON-MUSLIMS."THERE IS NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION" (Quran 2:256).

Can someone live under Sharia and not obey the law?
Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by StanleyDivine(m): 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2012

The people arrested by these extremists are muslims. Does the prophet approves of enforcing fasting on every muslim?
Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by rman: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
siddiq202:
In as much as I condemn the act..I still have to correct you that they didn't arrest non-muslim

They have no right to enforce compliance. This kind of comment actually gives islam a bad image. Why use force even if they are Muslims?
Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by siddiq202(m): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by doublej1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
I would love to know how the sharia law has been asked to function
Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by Pukkah: 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
These people overdo things. What's your business if someone refuses to fast?

Can't the detained people sue them for contravening their constitutionally guaranteed rights of religion, association, and movement?
Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
This thread is filled with so much Muslim hate. cry
Don't you people get tired of insulting? Haba. . . . . . .
Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by crackhouse(m): 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
Na wa o. Nothing wey person no go hear abt this religion o.
Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by PapaBrowne(m): 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
Islam. Time is ticking. Unless there is some kind of change or perhaps quasi-modernization in the religion, the next natural line is extinction.
The children(especially the females) of the current generation would by virtue of the internet be exposed to other forms of worship and begin to ask questions.
Why is my religion the only one throwing bombs. Why are we the only ones that suppress women. Why are almost all our countries at some kind of war? Why is everything by force. Why don't we have any brilliant countries that create technologies or promote advancement?

As they grow older, Slowly and steadily they would begin to disconnect. They would pass that disconnection to their children and in a moment, the religion would begin to vanish from the surface of planet earth. Except the voice of peace in Islam gets louder than the voice of violence.

Islam as it is cannot survive freedom of existence. Liberal Muslims must as a matter of urgency take over the space and populate the air with a voice of peace in such a way that it drowns the voice of force and violence that has pervaded Islam in the last decade.

@Topic
It beat me how Kano state is able to run a quasi police force and at the same time feels like state police should not be followed through across Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by osram(m): 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2012
O.M.G,WHICH ONE B HISBAH AGAIN?ANODA TERRORIST GROUP IN D MAKING..I CRY 4 NORTHERN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by revomind(m): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
sad
abdulkayus:

its myopics ppl lyk u dat always cause problem, so because of actions of fews u decided to brand a whole peace lovin ppl as xtremists. U are even worse dan d BH. If u dont lyk islam or muslims, start killin any muslims u c na, so dat u will feel satisfy. Did u wan to tel me dat u dont hav any muslim frnd? Hypocrite
sad
abdulkayus:

*Sigh*
Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
This is very wrong,they have no right 2 do this.
Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by apacheguy: 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
Thank God they didn't arrest non-muslims...whatever reason they might have arrested non-fasting muslims for is uncalled for...my personal opinion sha!
Re: Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims by sandiyke(f): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2012
Very dirty nd wicked set of people. God is watchin u guyz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beware Of Fake Hijab / Islamic Way Of Congratulating Parent On The Occasion Of Birth / Dealing With Zina And Shamelessness- The Muslim Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.