Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,305 members, 7,860,754 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. (3730 Views)

LMAO Pls Don't Open Dis If Ur Hypertensive(photo) / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by sweetcocoa(f): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
truth-hurts:

u re very annoying....
U shouldn't av open dis thread.
Well i opened it and you can't do anything about it.tongue

Actually you are more annoying,you keep posting thrash every other day,not everyone has time for that.
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by sweetcocoa(f): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
honeric01:

Go and check your post on the first page, then tell me if there's no difference between being reasonable and being insulting. He knew he wasn't perfect, hence the reason he said you guys should ignore any lapses, rather advice him.

Everyone keeps saying he was this, he was that, no one was there to know how it happened, what if his mum restrained him from acting that night? what if he's actually a responsible guy who felt it was bad hitting older peeps? what if the man was huge and power than him? And what if he wasn't even seeing the action was where he was?
And what's all this one?abeg clear road make i pass jare.undecided
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by Dygeasy(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2012
dis tory na joke ooo..
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by sweetcocoa(f): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
kulboy:
@OP I think you are mentally deranged...for f*#ks sake you facking created the thread not sweetcocoa..
Go get your head examined tongue tongue
Yeah he's obviously that although i think he meant i shouldn't have clicked on the thread cheesy
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by kulboy(m): 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
sweetcocoa: Yeah he's obviously that although i think he meant i shouldn't have clicked on the thread cheesy
Whooops...MY bad grin grin
Thread Closed.. tongue
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by truthhurts2: 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
kulboy:
@OP I think you are mentally deranged...for f*#ks sake you facking created the thread not sweetcocoa..
i think u mentally heal...
U should be taking to a sycr*****tic hospital
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by truthhurts2: 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
kulboy:
i think u re mentally heal...
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by truthhurts2: 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
kulboy:
@OP I think you are mentally deranged...
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by honeric01(m): 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
sweetcocoa: And what's all this one?abeg clear road make i pass jare.undecided

As usual, in the place of emptiness, insult is used as a cover up.

1 Like

Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by honeric01(m): 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
truth-hurts:

You self, wetin dey do you? do you want people to advice you or you want to act like a mad man too? would it be nice to run after a mad man naked just because the mad man/woman ran away with your clothes while you were bathing?

1 Like

Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by kulboy(m): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
truth-hurts:

Hehehehe this dude doesn't know his spellings..I move a motion that truth-hurts be awarded a scholarship by NL to complete his primary school education... grin
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by pendo89(f): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The replies.Got tears in my eyes. Tell ur mum I said sorry.
i miss sex sinners. grin
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by truthhurts2: 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
honeric01:

You self, wetin dey do you? do you want people to advice you or you want to act like a mad man too? would it be nice to run after a mad man naked just because the mad man/woman ran away with your clothes while you were bathing?
I really don't want anybody insulted dats d reason y i said at d beginin of d story dat pls no INSULT.
Respect is a reciprocal.
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by emorse(m): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
Chai nairaland! This thread turned out just as I expected.
@ OP, thread carefully in this "land". One silly mistake and that's it. You shouldn't have requested not to be insulted. You only succeeded in "waking up the sleeping dragon". Or should I say "dragonssssss". Dem no dey spare people for here o.
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by truthhurts2: 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
sweetcocoa: Well i opened it and you can't do anything about it.tongue

Actually you are more annoying,you keep posting thrash every other day,not everyone has time for that.
you knw d way we all thinks re diff.
Soo i think dats ur own way of thinking....
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by leeport: 7:51am On Aug 09, 2012
Na wah ... Stories that touch, hediot fellow..lwkmd
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 09, 2012
honeric01:

grin grin grin
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by Nov1ce(m): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2012
truth-hurts:

what a reasonable advice!
settling d issue wit my family is not a problem, but her family is d main issue here. coz am very sure her dad will never nd ever agree wit it. But she keep telling me i av notin to fear for.
Just give it time man... He'll eventually have to come around when he sees there's nothing he can do about it (after she's done with school) but right now, she's still under his roof and she's still living off his bank account so he kinda has a say for now.
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by cdamsel(f): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2012
U hid wen a man came looking 4 u,wat wld u do wen he finds out she is pregnant 4 u?pls give me dis girls number lemme tell her 2 stay far away 4 u as possible.u b beta ode,go sleep
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by fingard02k(m): 10:36am On Aug 09, 2012
BoboYekini: hmm. you guys should layoff the Op,maybe the girlie's papa na muscular giant eh? in which case its alright if Op just mouths off and lives to fight another day....lol

LWKMD you're right..Pls you guys should stop castgating the OP.
Re: Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread. by tegaflexy: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2012
Dats ur wahala...if u wan lamba d gal then do it,na normal warning wey galz dey drop na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Signs To Know He Is A Womanizer / Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do / 36 Questions That Will Make Anyone Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.