Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do (3717 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / Most Annoying Things Women Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by CollinsColz(m): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
He calls you by midday coz he is missing you..yet you busyed his calls cos you were in a board meeting...
he is back from a stressful day and you were busy pinging... You just shouted *welcome dearie* from the sofa.. but your maid met him at the door... looked him in the eyes and said good evening while collecting his bags...
he wants to eat with you... but you are watching your weight plus you are pinging... So you called your maid to serve him..and she does that.
He would really love to speak with you about his new boss at work and he called you to the dining table, You came... You sat... but then "its celebrity gossip" your favorite program on air.. You be like.. #holddattot... while u rush back in front of the t.v after dinner...
he settles down beside you, His head on your laps and requests for a light massage... but just as you started... he cried out in pains cos your long fixed nails dug into his back...
He realy wants to check out the champions league draws but you are so engrossed with your program dat he just kissed you good night and headed to bed.
On his way, he saw the maid battling with her assignments, yawning sleepily he asks "why didn't you tell my wife to help you out... "she was pressing her fone for long, So i didn't wanna disturb her" says your maid...
he sat down and helped her with her homework, heads locked together, eyeball to eyeball... after which she says "thanks sir"... and while collecting her pen from him... he realized how soft her hands were and nails well trimmed... plus he still needed that massage..hmmm..
Its 5a.m.. he is up... he needs to leave early and beat traffic and he needs breakfast plus lunch in his
lunchbox... but you slept late around 12a.m... So you are outta the question... he goes to the maids room to wake her up... knocks on her door but she
didn't answer.. so he had to enter the room...
Sweetheart... You Didnt do anything wrong o... but if he
starts sleeping with your maid.. don't be angry... next you will update that all men are
dogs... SERIOUSLY ?? Which breed is your dad?
Ekuke or Alsatian

Source-- Chiamaka

5 Likes

Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by chibikeval: 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
Tell dem... I love dis!
Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by 1stola: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
oun ojeu bari...
Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by GenWOJUOLA(m): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
Op, God bless u for dis... Later dey blame guys for looking awtside. If yu give your guy all dat he can get awtside, i dnt see any reason why he will still look @ her. When yu cook for him, play with him, help him awt, listen to him instead of nagging, life would b much more easier!!

2 Likes

Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by oluboyo04(m): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
those should not be excuses for him. he should tell her what she's doing wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by ireneidiva(f): 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
I shld leave a board meeting because of a phonecall?

1 Like

Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by Danhumprey: 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
On point! It's just pitiable when ladies behave this way to their men.
Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by Danhumprey: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
ireneidiva: I shld leave a board meeting because of a phonecall?
Ask yourself this question: do you cherish your job more than your marriage/relationship? undecided

I guess feminism is really eating deeper and deeper into you ladies.
Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by Oluwatola5(f): 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
@OP both guys and girls are guilty of neglecting their partner in marriage. Most men prefer to stay out till midnight, just hanging out with their friends at cool spots to coming home to their wives who are seriously worried about their whereabout.

Some men get back from work only to be met by their affectionate wife who is ready to talk about how the day went but all they will say is ''Dear could you please let me be, today was really hectic for me and i need to rest, we will talk later''. So can we totally blame girls?

What about those men who will rather stay out to watch Chelsea/Arsenal playing than to think of their spouse?

What about those men who bring their office work home over the weekend and cant even spare their weekend for their wives and kids?

What about the kids who hardly know anything about their daddy simply because daddy is more of a reputable man outside his matrimonial home than inside? To be frank, most ladies tend to be responsible in marriage than men. Women are much more caring when wedded than in their spinsterhood, which i think comes with this overwhelming sense of responsibility that comes over them once they get wedded. So OP, dont blame all girls, guys also should check themselves. Cheers!!!

12 Likes

Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by Adaeze003(f): 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
Danhumprey: Ask yourself this question: do you cherish your job more than your marriage/relationship? undecided

Come on na... Will you leave a meating just to talk to your gf or wife? The guy made good points but that one no follow. Btw, in most houses the reverse is the case sef. A guy will leave is premier league n UEFA for a lady to watch E! Or style? Lol

Why does this write up sound like a reason men cheat? Smh... #like say guys no dey commit#

3 Likes

Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by ireneidiva(f): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
Danhumprey: Ask yourself this question: do you cherish your job more than your marriage/relationship? undecided

crap. Ask yourself the same question. Wateva happend 2 calling back when i'm less busy? And whats up with the housegirl's homework part? You and the op need to grow up. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by Icudkill: 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ayam seriously impressed .
Shout out to d fabricator of dis write up.
Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by yemmy75(m): 2:26am On Dec 24, 2013
martha: Hmmm
Yeeeeaaaahhh
Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by Danhumprey: 5:23am On Dec 24, 2013
Adaeze003:

Come on na... Will you leave a meating just to talk to your gf or wife? The guy made good points but that one no follow. Btw, in most houses the reverse is the case sef. A guy will leave is premier league n UEFA for a lady to watch E! Or style? Lol

Why does this write up sound like a reason men cheat? Smh... #like say guys no dey commit#
ireneidiva:
crap. Ask yourself the same question. Wateva happend 2 calling back when i'm less busy? And whats up with the housegirl's homework part? You and the op need to grow up. Smh
I guess you both are right. Didn't see it that way. smiley

1 Like

Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by Olugbenger(m): 9:14am On Dec 24, 2013
Danhumprey: . I guess you both are right. Didn't see it that way. smiley

Don't tell me you agree with them. . . embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by Danhumprey: 9:40am On Dec 24, 2013
Olugbenger:

Don't tell me you agree with them. . . embarassed embarassed embarassed

wink
Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by Yemlizzy(f): 9:58am On Dec 24, 2013
Despite all said,both parties are sometimes guilty of neglect. No one is born perfect!
Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by kennypoka2(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2013
martha: Hmmm
Martha Martha Martha Martha.. I called you four times cause I wanna bless you with a title. you are hereby bestowed

The Miss Hmmm of Nairaland
Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 24, 2013
kennypoka2:
Martha Martha Martha Martha.. I called you four times cause I wanna bless you with a title. you are hereby bestowed

The Miss Hmmm of Nairaland
Oh! thank u... m honoured... does this title come with any goodies?
Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by kennypoka2(m): 10:55am On Dec 24, 2013
martha: Oh! thank u... m honoured... does this title come with any goodies?
yeah, u r d only one permitted to use d word Hmmm on nairaland from today henceforth. any one that uses it without your permission shall be banned with immediate effects.. Miss Hmmm of nairaland, keep working for the masses of nairaland..
Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 24, 2013
kennypoka2:
yeah, u r d only one permitted to use d word Hmmm on nairaland from today henceforth. any one that uses it without your permission shall be banned with immediate effects.. Miss Hmmm of nairaland, keep working for the masses of nairaland..
Hmmm grin
Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by CollinsColz(m): 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mods front page o, this story sounds very interesting for people to read... Tenks
Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by CollinsColz(m): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
Bump
Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by chuksi79(m): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
*stroking chin thoughtfully* this raises valid issues
Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by skydeep(f): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
Why always women? angry

1 Like

Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by Enegod(m): 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
this is why its good to marry more than one wife undecided
Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by skydeep(f): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Enegod: this is why its good to marry more than one wife undecided
Pathetic undecided
Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by Enegod(m): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
skydeep:
Pathetic undecided
i forgive you undecided
Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by skydeep(f): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
Enegod: i forgive you undecided
Lol. Merry Christmas tongue
Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by Enegod(m): 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
skydeep:
Lol. Merry Christmas tongue
I wish you and antelope the best tongue smiley
Re: Most Annoying Things That Married Women Do by skydeep(f): 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
Enegod: I wish you and antelope the best tongue smiley
Celebrate with Joy and harmony cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will I Give To A Drunk Girl. / What Is The Difference Between 'dating' And 'relationship'?? / How To Walk Up To A Lady For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.