Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos (18052 Views)

Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges / Photos: Lady Molested By Nigerian Police Officer At MMIA In Lagos / Solomon Dalung Wore This To Visit El-Rufai At Kaduna Govt House (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by Demdem(m): 8:13am On Aug 09, 2012
onatisi:
I PRAY YOUR FAMILY WILL BE THE NEXT VICTIMS OF BOKO HARAM

U mean ur miserable household right? its good to know u wont reap the fruits of ur labour over ur kids because they will be suddenly taken away by people the Retardeen knows about and have refused to deal with.

ubandire:
Expressing what rubbish opinion? You call that rubbish that he does on twitter as expression of opinion? Wrong! That is oral m.enstration.
El rufai is just a sore loosing religious bigot and ethnic jingoist.

Thats ur opinion and IMO is rubbish. The govt is obviously wiser than u because they know there is nothing the guy is saying that is incriminating. peeps like u hate hearing the truth. Say whatever, he is entitled to his opinion in this democratic setting and he is free to express it in whatever medium so do u.

Amokwe:

Wake up, EL Rufai and the people you mentioned are not in the same class. El Rufai certainly has more follower-ship than them and MUST be stopped from making utterances that are disturbing to the unity of Nigeria

I agree with u. how can El-rufai be in the same class with killers and murderers? Or have their atrocities during the so called selfish MEND struggle been accounted for? The chap is much more better than those blood-suckers no doubt. As long as those utterances are the truth, i have no issue with him. Besides if the Govt feels he is going beyond his boundary, then they know what to do. Abegii dont take panadol for another person's headache. free him
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by princenayo: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2012
El-Rufai has suddenly turned innocent and became a role model to some idiots after causing so much agony to many families, Transferring peoples properties to his Nyarinyas and yet he can not hide his face in shame. Every little interception by the security agency, he brings to the public domain.IS he the only politician on social networks. Infact SSS should flog him, Nonsense man.
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by bakila: 10:37am On Aug 09, 2012
toluxa1: Can you arrest someone without stating for what reason? Just a sincere question.

Its very common with our law enforcers.
Sincere Anser
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by bakila: 10:48am On Aug 09, 2012
potex: Hmmmm dats kuul bt here z somtin beta......I jst found out how to get big mony enoff to get u out of your problems very eazy...jst klick on my below signature and get ur cash.dnt miss dis opotuniti
are you a Theif? One does not get money just like that.
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by cupid4ig(m): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2012
This man called elrufai is silly and a shameless mallam. It pains me a lot when I see some Nigerian youth praising this man and calling him savour. He is a hypocrites. I asked this man a question on twitter the reply he gave me was that my parents didn't train me well and that they are stupid for that. Imagine someone who claims to be a public servant insulting person on his official twitter page. But my happiness that day was that people who saw the tweet start abusing him tell him so u can't answer a simple question because he knows it the truth. This man is evil and selfish
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by omobabanani: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2012
BOKO HARAM SAID GEJ SHOULD RESIGN, ELRUFAI CONFIRM SAME DONT YOU KNOW THAT THE BOKO HARAM BOYS ARE SAYING WHAT THEY WERE TOLD TO SAY BY THE NORTHERN ELITES, GOVERNORS, EX PRESIDENTS, EX VP AND EMIRS THEIR FINANCIERS...
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by collinsn007(m): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2012
Okija_juju:

His Second term is intact..

All he needs to do is give us Electricity and voila.. He is President till 2019..

The Northern population would have reduced by atleast 30% by 2015, the remaining would be too scared to come out and vote.. So the South will return GEJ unopposed..

#FreshBreeze things!
has he nw given u electricity
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by sped1oro(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2012
El-rufai is not better than JONATHAN,he is just the other side of the coin please dont give him the mantle of leadership as he could be worse off
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by NkwaGOD(m): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2012
Serious time should be given in the interrogation of Mr. el-rufai and stauting truths will be revealed about him and his shaby dealings. Because the present political unrest in the nation today has a pointer to him.
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by FJCRUISER: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2012
WHO IS D GUY TRYING TO DECEIVE . HE TRIES VERY HARD TO SEEK RELEVANCE WEN THERE IS NONE. IF PPLE LIKE FARUK CAN TRAVEL WITHOUT BEING DETAINED OR ARRESTED WHO IS HE ? WE SHD LEARN TO SMELL RATS WEN SOME OF DIS GUD FOR NOTHING PPLE TALK . WAYO. LEARNT HE IS OFF TO IRAN TO GET MORE DOUGH TO CARY ON HIS DESTABILISING STUNTS, GOD LL REWARD ALL THOSE SHADING INNOCENT BLOOD IN WAT EVA GUISE
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by M4gunners: 4:26am On Dec 31, 2014
Donbrig:
El-rufail should be seriously dealt with by the SSS. The insult GEJ is getting from this mean politicians is unbecoming. Nigeria is a very difficult country to be a leader, though I dont support GEJ's style of leadership, but I think we all should stop castigating him and the image of the country. We should pray and encourage him on the things he is trying to improve. He is the father of our nation, he might not be perfect but I believe he has a good plan for Nigeria.
I have just finished reading most of your comments . You seems to have been a Snake of two head!Dancing to the tones of whichever pays you more. Keep deceiving yourself. A South Africa indeed. We should stop castigating GEJ u just said here. We should pray and encourage him on the things he is trying to improve and his good plans for this Nation. For 10 hours ago,the same you called him clueless. People should be wear of your type here. One thing is certain about you i.e you are here for a mission.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Killed Victor Banjo, Ifeajuna And Others – Ojukwu / Sacked Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Hold Plenary, Install New Speaker / "Ambode Now A Lame Duck, Can't Present Budget" - Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.