Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos (18050 Views)

Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges / Photos: Lady Molested By Nigerian Police Officer At MMIA In Lagos / Solomon Dalung Wore This To Visit El-Rufai At Kaduna Govt House (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by jerusalem101: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
Mallam! Mallam! Mallam! you sabi seek attention eh,them arrest you and you still the browse,facebook,twitters,Badoo and yahoo messenger,,infact make i go check 2go whether i go see you there too,as you dey do ur normal thing "seeking attention"...
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by onatisi(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
nkem Kalu: MUMU....Between them and the military ko, military ni. So all the expatriates and rich men and women killed during those periods were not innocent? Abi Anyway, everybody get him own style...shikina
very very soon you will smell pepper , now u are laughing , u think u are the only one that have craze for head abi , ok
WAIT AND SEE
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by nkemKalu: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
onatisi:
Bleep you mother fucker , were they opening fire on ppl worshiping , you are will rot in hell with all ur ppl
EWU GAMBIA.........Ur foolish PRESIDENT should act. I am just happy that ABACHA acted and dealt with people like SARO WIWA & co, OBJ acted very well in ODI. So ur MUMU president should act let's see him. He is a woman in trouser
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2012
taharqa: My frnd define 'grossly incompetent'? am sure u re only talking about (in)security,right? Do u hv a clue wot an Insurgency(cos dat is wot it has become) means? Am sure d Americans must hv bn incompetent when they were controlling Iraq 4 d no of bombs dat was thrown during dat period? U tink wit d wave of d hand u can defeat an insurgency dat is accomodatd SOME ppl in an environment nd partly orchestratd by power mongers?...so a group of terroists tell d leada of a coun3(yr coun3) to resign, nd u advice d leada to comply.where does dat happen anywhere in d world?hw did sm of us become 'fools'? u wud CAPITULATE to a group of Extremists,esp on dis issue nd expect nt to be Ridden consequently by all manner of ppl. Sm persons need to seriously get sm educatn....dis time around GEJ shld use evri means available to him to crush dese ppl, nd if any person or group of persons just as much as stands on d way, he shld crush dem along..he shld do dis fast nd damn d consequencies

Juvenile Delinquents can only reason like Juveniles that they are.. Period.

Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by crackhouse(m): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
Ogbiaboy: Why must all issues concerning el rufai Make it to the frontpage,pls sss next time arresst him take his Phone that man keeps disturbing us on facebook and twitter who knows if he has a 2go account
i am sure he already have one in 2go and he's always found in the romance section.
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by nkemKalu: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
onatisi:
very very soon you will smell pepper , now u are laughing , u think u are the only one that have craze for head abi , ok
WAIT AND SEE
We have been waiting for too long and nothing has happened......I bet u and please mark my words.....EL..Rufai will be released tomorrow morning if at all fear go allow them detain him..shebi when same SSS invited BAKARE all of u were making noise? and what did they succeed in doing? CHASING SHADOWS.......HAHAHAHAHA
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by bubadaniel13: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2012
Demdem: Dont worry El-Rufai, u will soon be released. na shakara. they have nothing against u. The same was done to Bakare and at the end the SSS was ridiculed.
besides the SSS must be seen to be working. A part of the country less than a week ago claaim to av seceeded from naija, SSS has no arrest till date.
Useless service who cant even track marked bribe money with Facrook.
Fooools
You are the type that support corrupt people,shouldn't SSS do their job,El is a nuisance to the society I wish have the powers I would have sealed that his dirty lips,he doesn't mean well for Naija at all....
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by stanlolo85: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2012
why the detention
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2012
Guy pls grow up! Dia ain't nothing like 'running mouth too much' in a democracy. Wat has El-Rufai sed dt d average Joe in Naija doesn't say several times over on a daily basis. D only difference bin dt El-Rufai understands d economy of dis Nation better dan most of us,GEJ inclusive. Let 'dem' arrest him 30tyms and over,....there's nothing 'dey' can do to him,....certainly it isn't a traesonable offence to speak out in a democracy.
mkmyers45: The guy too they run im mouth...he could get into serious trouble...
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by onatisi(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
sometimes i wonder how we got to be together with these abokis , we have nothing in common , lugard must have been on igbo when he forced the union
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by skeletine(m): 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2012
acidtalk: In as much as the Jonathan Government is towing some very unconstitutional and anarchy path, I think El-Rufai should be no where pitied or sympathized with. This man called El-Rufia is one of the most devilish Politicians to have come out of Nigeria.

At his young age he is such a traitor (ask Obj), this man is one of the reasons why I still have my reservations about Buhari and CPC coming in 2015. The earlier Buhari distances himself from El-rufai the better for Buhari and CPC.

This fool has NEVER answered my question on twitter on his stance on the issue of Boko Haram. He plays holier than thou whereas he is certainly the most corrupt Nigerian on twitter.

Make them jail him as5 (even though its unconstitutional). Afterall he illegally took over people's properties and assigned them to himselamily which is also not constitutional.

Ole Buruku.
boyendowed:

Thank you for this post.Some Nigerians have selective amnesia.Just because he is fighting Jonathan,he has become a hero to some.Nawa
@bolded It is the selective use of sense by folks like you both that got us where we are. Una no dey think?
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by nagoma(m): 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2012
pistol:

sharrap dia,
what do u know about coups,

with the level of insecurity and uncertainty plaguing us as a nation,everyone is supposed to guard his utterance.
His utterances,prior statements and grandstanding posture and body behaviour is more than enough reason to haul his a55 to the nearest jail.

Everyone except Edwin Clark, Asari Dokubo and the ogoni separatists group (?) you are more clueless than Oga self.
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
mtcheew, where are all of them running to and to those shouting GEJ's name here. Did GEJ told u guys he detained el rufai
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by onatisi(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2012
you have the right to criticize government but it must be constructive not inciting statements capable of brainwashing some stupid abokis who dont know the difference between right and wrong

1 Like

Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2012
If I were the President,

Buhari, Bakare, El Rufai, Isa Kaita, you just name them, will be cooling their heads in detention.

These are not just normal critics, they are hitting up the polity.
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by muktarmtt(m): 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
@ifihearem u r vry stupid to say dat el rufa'I is a treat to national security because I said his mind nd is true if GEJ cnt do anytin abt security he shld step down, u r such a punk ass to say elrufa'I is a treat. Dis SSS guys most b mad to detain b cos of dat speach wat up Dokubo Asari dat said thr will b war nd he will cut d north no wan detain him dis 9ja wanders never end.
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by onatisi(m): 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
gboss4sure: mtcheew, where are all of them running to and to those shouting GEJ's name here. Did GEJ told u guys he detained el rufai
i dont give a fucking bulshit ,dogshit , catshit , he deserves it he has become a GARGANTUAN problem for nigeria
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by kingparagon1: 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

His Second term is intact..

All he needs to do is give us Electricity and voila.. He is President till 2019..

The Northern population would have reduced by atleast 30% by 2015, the remaining would be too scared to come out and vote.. So the South will return GEJ unopposed..

#FreshBreeze things!

good pemutation except if by 2015 he run as naija presido or nigerdelta presido.
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by mamikky: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2012
Is there any problem is questioning el- rufai? He was not detained , but subjected to questioning which is a normal thing. Perhaps, mallam el-rufai is a Nigerian and after the questioning is on his way to Dubai. Why den the unnecessary hype ? The SSS has to do their job now.
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by onatisi(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2012
i wonder why the idiot tweeted it anyway, was he expecting us to start carrying placards in support of him or what
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by nkemKalu: 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2012
noblezone: If I were the President,

Buhari, Bakare, El Rufai, Isa Kaita, you just name them, will be cooling their heads in detention.

These are not just normal critics, they are hitting up the polity.
SO THEY SHOULD ALSO BE DEAF AND DUMP LIKE UR PRESIDENT? ATLEAST WE KNOW SOMETHING IS HAPPENING IN OGONI AND BAYELSA AND UR PRESIDENT IS DEAF AND DUMP ON THAT ONE
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by onatisi(m): 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
nkem Kalu: SO THEY SHOULD ALSO BE DEAF AND DUMP LIKE UR PRESIDENT? ATLEAST WE KNOW SOMETHING IS HAPPENING IN OGONI AND BAYELSA AND UR PRESIDENT IS DEAF AND DUMP ON THAT ONE
fool what is happening i ogoni that is against the law of nigeria or do u think they would have done something like that without going through the law books , i doubt if you abokis were ever taught how to reason other than how to use ur knife and cattle stick
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by alkadriyar(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
are u afraid of the truth?
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by alkadriyar(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
are u afraid of the truth?
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by Donbrig: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
El-rufail should be seriously dealt with by the SSS. The insult GEJ is getting from this mean politicians is unbecoming. Nigeria is a very difficult country to be a leader, though I dont support GEJ's style of leadership, but I think we all should stop castigating him and the image of the country. We should pray and encourage him on the things he is trying to improve. He is the father of our nation, he might not be perfect but I believe he has a good plan for Nigeria.
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by bubadaniel13: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
Oga writer,please go and check the meaning of detention,how can someone who is detained have access to his phone to even send tweets,haba I wonder what he is looking,na just attention him dey fine,what is even wrong if he is questioned?wuna see the nonsense Wei dey guy dey yearn.....
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by onatisi(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2012
Donbrig: El-rufail should be seriously dealt with by the SSS. The insult GEJ is getting from this mean politicians is unbecoming. Nigeria is a very difficult country to be a leader, though I dont support GEJ's style of leadership, but I think we all should stop castigating him and the image of the country. We should pray and encourage him on the things he is trying to improve. He is the father of our nation, he might not be perfect but I believe he has a good plan for Nigeria.
HE IS FUCKING WEAK AND HOW I WISH OBJ WAS STILL IN POWER
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by lolarde(f): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2012
my comment goes to those who are tired of seeing his comments on twitter and facebook.
you are following him not the other way round.
if you dont wanna see his comments again, simply unfollow him or unlike him as d case maybe. he wont notice you left sef.
you gats to fink before you talk o!!!!.
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by crackhouse(m): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
I always tell my friends that if u see a man/woman who u think is jobless & lazy, u don't just keep telling the person "Mr man go and look for a job" and u go without finding a job for that person to show u really care abt him/her, because that person may have been looking for a job for a long time & may be finding it hard to get b/cos of the kind of society we find ourselves in. So in nutshell, help sb by giving him/her a job if u have any & if u don't have any job then give him/her money to start a business if u really care {b/cos there are people with business plans & no place to get the money} but if u can't do any of these then i suggest u keep ur mouth shut and go ur own way b/cos telling him/her to go look for a job is not a solution to his/her joblessness. It's only when u give him job or money and he refuses that u can now say that the person is jobless & lazy. So as for el rufai & the likes, if u must criticise then criticize and profer solution and not when u criticize u go back to bed and start sleeping thinking u are helping the govt whereas u are not better than a brainless man.
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by nkemKalu: 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

YOU would do well to shut up now. Soon you wouldnt be able to salvage yourself from the pit you are digging. Comparing the Niger Delta Militant Crisis to Boko Haram?!! Na wah..

Shut up now, before its too late... EWU SIERRAN LEONE........VIOLENCE IS VIOLENCE...BE IT NIGER DELTA OR BOKO HARAM OR OPC, EVEN THE BIAFRAN WAR.....IT IS MERRY GO ROUND. THE BOKOS ARE DOING SAME THING AND THEY HAVE THEIR OWN AGITATION AND THAT IS WHY PEOPLE ARE CALLING FOR A SOVEREING NATIONAL CONFERENCE BUT UR MUMU PRESIDENT IS STILL DEAF AND DUMP JUST BECAUSE HE WANTS TO HANG ON TO POWER DOING NOTHING. MAY BE, JUST MAY BE, AFTER BOKO, I WILL START MY OWN WITH MY OWN BOYS AND NOTHING , I REPEAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN EXCEPT AMNESTY AND SETTLEMENT FOR ME AND MY BOYS

Nuff said.

Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
nkem Kalu: MUMU....Between them and the military ko, military ni. So all the expatriates and rich men and women killed during those periods were not innocent? Abi Anyway, everybody get him own style...shikina

D only tin aboki sabi na govt work and nw d av lost it foreva. U guys r goin to bed and waking up in FRUSTRATION. Useless rams!
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
onatisi:
HE IS FUCKING WEAK AND HOW I WISH OBJ WAS STILL IN POWER

I concur, This man should be arrested for National security, or better still tortured him if thats the only way dividing Nigeria will start

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2016 Budget: Presidency, NASS Break Deadlock As VP Osinbajo Heads Monitoring Com / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Wife, Snowhite's Birthday With Lovely Pic & Message / Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.