Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos (18054 Views)

Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges / Photos: Lady Molested By Nigerian Police Officer At MMIA In Lagos / Solomon Dalung Wore This To Visit El-Rufai At Kaduna Govt House (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by Bukkyade: 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2012
You should be skinned alive. I pray that the eyes of your supporter on NL and all over be opened to see how evil and wicked you are. But I tell you this day, that you can't do more than a dead rat, cause God is in country and not you selfish human( Elrufai) who feels that you are the holiest.
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by seyigiggle: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2012
I THINK HE IS A BASKET MOUTH.
ALL HIS CRITICISM HAS NOT ADDED ANY VALUE TO OUR POLITICAL VALUES
OR
IS HE PAID FOR RUNNING HIS MOUTH?
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by yohannazack(m): 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
Dis is democracy fo god sake, gej shuld learn how to tolerate critics and do his job. Nigerians are not askin him to arrest pple unconstitutionally, simply becus dey air their views. To a reasonabl govt, critics make it to wok harder. Gej shuld begin to wok and stop arrestin pple abegi. It was thru criticism dat yoruba ppl sent sodiers to barracks and gav us democracy today. Abeg if anyone knws how to criticis, start now, let gej arrest all of us.
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by seyigiggle: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
Bukkyade: You should be skinned alive. I pray that the eyes of your supporter on NL and all over be opened to see how evil and wicked you are. But I tell you this day, that you can't do more than a dead rat, cause God is in country and not you selfish human( Elrufai) who feels that you are the holiest.

he is as holy as faruk lawan
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by onatisi(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
THANK GOD , GEJ IS FINALLY SHOWING THE STUFF PRESIDENT ARE MADE OF , HE OUGHT TO KNOW THAT THE BEST WAY TO DEFEND IS TO ATTACK , NO GOVERNMENT FOLDS ITS ARMS WHILE DETRACTORS PULL IT DOWN WELL DONE GEJ.

1 Like

Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by Mekusnwa: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
You still get hand to tweet abii? I dey laff you for French, you feel say to run mouth dey easy. I pity you sorry as5.
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by boyendowed(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
acidtalk: In as much as the Jonathan Government is towing some very unconstitutional and anarchy path, I think El-Rufai should be no where pitied or sympathized with. This man called El-Rufia is one of the most devilish Politicians to have come out of Nigeria.

At his young age he is such a traitor (ask Obj), this man is one of the reasons why I still have my reservations about Buhari and CPC coming in 2015. The earlier Buhari distances himself from El-rufai the better for Buhari and CPC.

This fool has NEVER answered my question on twitter on his stance on the issue of Boko Haram. He plays holier than thou whereas he is certainly the most corrupt Nigerian on twitter.

Make them jail him as5 (even though its unconstitutional). Afterall he illegally took over people's properties and assigned them to himselamily which is also not constitutional.

Ole Buruku.

Thank you for this post.Some Nigerians have selective amnesia.Just because he is fighting Jonathan,he has become a hero to some.Nawa
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by nkemKalu: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

His Second term is intact..

All he needs to do is give us Electricity and voila.. He is President till 2019..

The Northern population would have reduced by atleast 30% by 2015, the remaining would be too scared to come out and vote.. So the South will return GEJ unopposed..

#FreshBreeze things!

ARRANT NONESENCE......THIS IS WHY WE CALL UR PRESIDENT GEJ...BIG FOOL. PEOPLE ARE THERE IN BAYELSA AND OGONI COMMITTING TREASONABLE OFFENCES BY DECLARING REPUBLIC UNDER A REPUBLIC AND HE IS PLAYING DEAF AND DUMP ONLY TO GO AND ARREST A PERSON THAT GAVE HIM GOOD ADVICE. TYPICAL ARRANT NONESENCE. LET HIM ALSO GO and ARREST ASARI DOKUBO WHO SAID HE HAS FAILED NIGERIANS
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by onatisi(m): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
berem: The dude has been talking too much lately! His brain needs to undergo recycling I tell ya! At least make dem teach am small lesson.next time he will learn how to control his manners. undecided

IF GEJ IS A MAN ENOUGH, IT IS TIME TO TELL THESE ABOKIS THAT THEY CANT HOLD NIGERIA TO RANSOM AND IT IS TIME RUFAI TELLS US ALL HE KNOWS ABOUT BH
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by manmade(m): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2012
@ifeci pls how old are you?becos ur level of mummulizm amazed me.
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by Feemmy(m): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2012
asidere: When you yarn anyhow,you go see anyhow.el rufai dey yarn say make goodluck resign,so that him go take him seat
Are we really practising "DEMOCRACY" ? B'cos in democracy there is freedom of "SPEECH" but it seems anybody that say anything against the govt is in trouble in one way or the other. Gbajabiamila case is still there, now it's El-Rufai.
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by Mekusnwa: 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2012
seyigiggle:

he is as holy as faruk lawan
I guess they deserve the title "Holy Mallam" at the beginning of their names. cheesy cheesy mad people.
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by onatisi(m): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2012
nkem Kalu: ARRANT NONESENCE......THIS IS WHY WE CALL UR PRESIDENT GEJ...BIG FOOL. PEOPLE ARE THERE IN BAYELSA AND OGONI COMMITTING TREASONABLE OFFENCES BY DECLARING REPUBLIC UNDER A REPUBLIC AND HE IS PLAYING DEAF AND DUMP ONLY TO GO AND ARREST A PERSON THAT GAVE HIM GOOD ADVICE. TYPICAL ARRANT NONESENCE. LET HIM ALSO GOA DN ARREST ASARI DOKUBO WHO SAID HE HAS FAILED NIGERIANS

YOU ARE A FOOL . ARE THEY KILLING CHILDREN AND WOMEN,IF THEY DECLARE A REPUBLIC AT LEAST THEY ARE NOT THROWING BOMB IN THE MIDDLE OF MOSQUES OR CHURCHES
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by amdy08: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
This mallam is really constituting nuisance He doesn't even know the difference between quizz,arrest and detain very confused and I pity his sympatizers they will remain confused...his day of reckoning I believe is near.the innocent bloods he shed will soon rise against him...PEACE !
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by onatisi(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
Feemmy: Are we really practising "DEMOCRACY" ? B'cos in democracy there is freedom of "SPEECH" but it seems anybody that say anything against the govt is in trouble in one way or the other. Gbajabiamila case is still there, now it's El-Rufai.

FOR UR INFORMATION THERE IS NO ABSOLUTE FREEDOM IN ANY DEMOCRACY IN THIS WORLD THERE IS A LIMIT TO THE RUBBISH YOU CAN BE TELLING PPL ON A DAILY BASIS
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2012
nkem Kalu: ARRANT NONESENCE......THIS IS WHY WE CALL UR PRESIDENT GEJ...BIG FOOL. PEOPLE ARE THERE IN BAYELSA AND OGONI COMMITTING TREASONABLE OFFENCES BY DECLARING REPUBLIC UNDER A REPUBLIC AND HE IS PLAYING DEAF AND DUMP ONLY TO GO AND ARREST A PERSON THAT GAVE HIM GOOD ADVICE. TYPICAL ARRANT NONESENCE. LET HIM ALSO GOA DN ARREST ASARI DOKUBO WHO SAID HE HAS FAILED NIGERIANS

Nwayi, mechie onu ba n'ime uno kita... What do you know about Politics.. angry

Ogoni has been declaring independence since before Ken Saro Wiwa.. Why attack them over nothing?! That was a declaration made by a persona non grata and you expect him to jump at them?!!

Asari, is his boy. Atleast we know that he is not the sponsor of Boko Haram.. There is more to the arrest of El-Rufai than his mere statement.
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by realmscape: 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2012
Okija_juju: YES!!!!

Thats my GEJ!!!!

Fhuck him up!

what the fhuck ....are you as dumb as ur dear friend gej undecided undecided undecided
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by potex(f): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2012
Hmmmm dats kuul bt here z somtin beta......I jst found out how to get big mony enoff to get u out of your problems very eazy...jst klick on my below signature and get ur cash.dnt miss dis opotuniti
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by nkemKalu: 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2012
U are even a bigger fool if u do not know that the Niger Delta people threw BOMBS had lots of Kidnappings on Nigerians before the BOKO BOYS. So whats the difference
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by onatisi(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2012
realmscape:

what the fhuck ....are you as dumb as ur dear friend gej undecided undecided undecided
and u are more stupid
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
sean benito: This thread should be removed on the basis of the intelectual deficiency and ethnical leaning of numerous posts.
WTF!! Someone is grossly incompetent and you want him to remain there because of sentimental reasons.
Fela said "suffering and smiling" but it be like say nigerians never suffer reach...or they enjoy it

You cant even correctly spell 'INTELLECTUAL
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by KingGeorge1: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
The problem here is that mallam el-rufai talk too much,so we don't even know when he's lying or telling the truth,cause the SSS i know if they arrest a person,the will definitely take possession of the person's phone.But in el-rufai case don't know why it's different...please some one help me ask him why should the SSS arrest him and still allow him to be on his various social networkz...

1 Like

Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by onatisi(m): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
nkem Kalu: U are even a bigger fool if u do not know that the Niger Delta people threw BOMBS had lots of Kidnappings on Nigerians before the BOKO BOYS. So whats the difference
they were not killing innocent children and woman , they were not killing civilian it was plainly between them and the military , YOUR BROTHERS AND FATHERS ARE SHEDDING INNOCENT BLOOD , HARMLESS BABIES AND YOU ARS FUCKING STUPIDLY SIDING THEM I AM STARTING TO HATE YOU ABOKIS GRADUALLY
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by onatisi(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2012
nkem Kalu: U are even a bigger fool if u do not know that the Niger Delta people threw BOMBS had lots of Kidnappings on Nigerians before the BOKO BOYS. So whats the difference
they were not killing innocent children and woman , they were not killing civilian it was plainly between them and the military , YOUR BROTHERS AND FATHERS ARE SHEDDING INNOCENT BLOOD , HARMLESS BABIES AND YOU ARE FUCKING STUPIDLY SIDING THEM I AM STARTING TO HATE YOU ABOKIS GRADUALLY
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by nkemKalu: 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2012
onatisi:

YOU ARE A FOOL . ARE THEY KILLING CHILDREN AND WOMEN,IF THEY DECLARE A REPUBLIC AT LEAST THEY ARE NOT THROWING BOMB IN THE MIDDLE OF MOSQUES OR CHURCHES
U are even a bigger fool if u cannot recollect that the people of Niger Delta were once throwing Bombs and kidnapping people in this country....it is turn by turn. .....until we get to the last bus stop
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
realmscape:

Na wah o!!

Ara di nu di nu di.
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by onatisi(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2012
nkem Kalu: U are even a bigger fool if u cannot recollect that the people of Niger Delta were once throwing Bombs and kidnapping people in this country....it is turn by turn. .....until we get to the last bus stop
Bleep you mother fucker , were they opening fire on ppl worshiping , you are will rot in hell with all ur ppl
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by nkemKalu: 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2012
onatisi:
they were not killing innocent children and woman , they were not killing civilian it was plainly between them and the military , YOUR BROTHERS AND FATHERS ARE SHEDDING INNOCENT BLOOD , HARMLESS BABIES AND YOU ARE FUCKING STUPIDLY SIDING THEM I AM STARTING TO HATE YOU ABOKIS GRADUALLY
MUMU....Between them and the military ko, military ni. So all the expatriates and rich men and women killed during those periods were not innocent? Abi Anyway, everybody get him own style...shikina
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
nkem Kalu: MUMU....Between them and the military ko, military ni. So all the expatriates and rich men and women killed during those periods were not innocent? Abi Anyway, everybody get him own style...shikina

YOU would do well to shut up now. Soon you wouldnt be able to salvage yourself from the pit you are digging. Comparing the Niger Delta Militant Crisis to Boko Haram?!! Na wah..

Shut up now, before its too late...

Nuff said.
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by taharqa: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
sean benito: This thread should be removed on the basis of the intelectual deficiency and ethnical leaning of numerous posts.
WTF!! Someone is grossly incompetent and you want him to remain there because of sentimental reasons.
Fela said "suffering and smiling" but it be like say nigerians never suffer reach...or they enjoy it
My frnd define 'grossly incompetent'? am sure u re only talking about (in)security,right? Do u hv a clue wot an Insurgency(cos dat is wot it has become) means? Am sure d Americans must hv bn incompetent when they were controlling Iraq cos of d no of bombs dat were denoting left-right-centre during dat period? U tink wit d wave of d hand u can defeat an insurgency dat is accomodatd by SOME ppl in an environment nd partly orchestratd by sm power mongers?...so a group of terroists tell d leada of a coun3(yr coun3) to resign, nd u advice d leada to comply. where has dat dat happend anywhere in d world? hw did sm of us become 'fools'? u wud CAPITULATE to a group of Extremists, esp on dis issue nd expect not to be Ridden consequently by all manner of ppl. Sm persons need to seriously get sm educatn....dis time around GEJ shld use evri means available to him to crush dese ppl, nd if any person or group of persons just as much as stands on d way, he shld crush dem along..he shld do dis fast nd damn d consequencies
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by vinceobe: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
Good. Detain him and do not allow him to escape. He is among the Bokos. Foolish mulla who believe it is only they they can rule the country.
Re: SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos by flexya: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
Detained? For wat? Expressin his opinion as a citizen? When did freedom of speech become excluded from our rights as citizens. If they (GEJ and co) thinks he is talkin falsehood, why can't they charge him wit Slander, Libel or defarmation of character. That is what is done in democartic dispensation. Afterall, it shouldn't be difficult 2 "gather evidence" of such falsehood against him, unless off course, he is right and they can't prove otherwise. Nigerians, think now!

Dokunbo threatens war bt no one detains him (I guess his own war is good because its in GEJs favour and no nigerian will die in war). Ogoniland declares independence but SSS does not detain anyone for such treasonable action. Ojukwu where r thou? Okorocha and his House of Assembly adopts an anthem, flag/ coat of arms ala Osun State style and no one puts him under SSS security watch like they did Aregbesola. Pls don't tell me Okorocha is not PDP. Ppl forget that opposition parties/voices gives us options and its the only thing that drives development. Had there been no opposition, we won't av the likes of Oshiomole and Fashola showin signs of good governance in their States. We as Nigerians, stupidly take sides on sentiments, usin tribe or political affiliations as our justification. Bad/poor performance is glarin in GEJs govt and I dare anyone 2 show one of GEJs success stories. We forget he has been at the helms of affairs for 3yrs. Yes, BH is a distraction 2 his govt bt dats notin new. The IRA terrorised mainlan UK for 31yrs (coupled wit Scotlands yearn for independence) but yet, there were signs of development every year, neither were citizens harrassed arbitrarily by security agents aka SSS style. The menace of BH is notin compared 2 what Israel is facin bt their economy continues 2 grow. Its a pity that Ppl like Elrufai even need 2 shout for GEJs resignation before he yields cos if he has an ounce of brain, love for Nigeria (rather dan addiction 2 bein called Commander in Chief), he would av resigned long ago. Margeret Thatcher resigned for far less.

The fact that SSS released ER 2hrs later has eroded all the confidence I av in that outfit. Previously I, like most ppl believe that if SSS detains u, that is serious wahala. Clearly they had had notin on him. Maybe next time I wish 2 be detained, I will pray its SSS. Even NDLEA put up a better showin against baba suwe. I also hear that Farouk Lawan was also released and is now in Saudi. Perhaps they were not detained bt bein begged not 2 expose GEJs short comins in foreign land! Hmmms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP / No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says / Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.