Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State (30844 Views)

Boko Haram Leader Arrested In N’djamena, Chad / Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church / Suspected Boko Haram Leader Arrested At Karkasara Quarters In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by otodeluxe(m): 9:08am On Aug 09, 2012
Medicine after death
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2012
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by bolseas(f): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2012
if you want to identify a name, use the language and not religion. for instance the name Yekini is an Arabic Name and not only a Muslim Name. we have people from Arabic speaking countries that bear their arabic names but practice other religions.

@topic. let us hope they caught the people who perpuated the act and not armed robbers.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Dee60: 9:27am On Aug 09, 2012
I heard the story on Channels. They need to show the faces of the people they captured. Nigeria Police need to be certain they are telling the whole truth in all of these cases. It was claimed that they went after the man in Idanre Hills but he scaped all the way to Edo! By foot? Or did he run away to Edo with a vehicle? All the way from a hideout inside a hill? Do we have roads inside caves now? They should please show the people they have captured and make their trial public! We just keep hearing of arrests but where are the trials? The Police need to earn the trust of the people, now that the public can see the sacrifices they are making, they need to push these cases through. Failure to do that throws the question of whether we truly have a nation!
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by 1025: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2012
broda joe is gradually loosing control of the country. unfortunately,all these issues are rooted on the chronic corrupt politicians who are 95% pdp members and sympathizers.
somalia and iraq are not different from what we have on ground. lives are lost like that of goats.
my prayer is that all those behind this taste their own pills one day. those in power feeling nothing serious and doing nothing serious to stop all these madness will one day loose their loved ones to this wickedness and they will end up like saddam and gaddafi.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Jamisco: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2012
9jadelta: Hmmm. Islam and hypocrisy .he was found in herbalist house receiving treatment. Is that one in quoran too BTW why can't he kill himself to go and unite with d 72virgins waiting to suck his tiny dick

be they murderers or otherwise, they have been captured and arms ceased. God is in control.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by onatisi(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2012
Okija_juju: #FRESH AIR Y'all!!

But wait o!! I thought Yekini was supposed to be a Yoruba name?!!! undecided

i thought so too until they started insulting me
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by onatisi(m): 10:01am On Aug 09, 2012
PStylish: My great grandmother was a Kabba woman.She was Yoruba.

Okun people are proud, bonafide yorubas.They get political appointments and hold elective offices in Lagos. If they are not yorubas what else will they be?

Everybody take note.

someone here said i was stupid when i made that observation,i decided to keep quite until ppl that know better come online
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by bakila: 10:01am On Aug 09, 2012
Pesuzok:
But the boko boys are fighting in the name of islam, why has the islam faithfuls don't come out and condemn the boko guys and let them know that they are not fighting for islam. somebody is doing evil with your name and you keep mute, what does that mean?...that u approve of it.
which Newspaper will carry that news, it does not meet the standard of News in this days when all that is published is bad news. I heard a ramadan tafsir when travalling in a state close to Borno of a Cleric condemning Boko Haram in Maiduguri. I was told by Someone of the Preacher in Ramadan Tafsir at Sultan Bello Mosque at KD preaching heavily against BH, a fact that have made the area s security challange.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by maasoap(m): 10:03am On Aug 09, 2012
What happened to the names of the other two suspects? We want to know their names as well. What religions do their names reflect? Church was attacked on Monday, mosque on Tuesday. Were they responsible for two incidents or different groups responsible for each of the attacks? Why refusing to announce all their names or they don't have any? We're not fools, you're definitely trying to cover something up.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by onatisi(m): 10:07am On Aug 09, 2012
bolseas: if you want to identify a name, use the language and not religion. for instance the name Yekini is an Arabic Name and not only a Muslim Name. we have people from Arabic speaking countries that bear their arabic names but practice other religions.

@topic. let us hope they caught the people who perpuated the act and not armed robbers.
are u sure yekini is in the quoran,we yorubas we have our own way of pronouncing names and yorubas are the only ones that pronounce and spell names like that ,the name might be arabic but the spelling and pronounciation is yoruba.eg khadry or so is arabic but kadiri is yoruba,
rasheed is arabic but rashidi is yoruba ,so if a man is caught with the name rashidi will you say he is ibo?
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by PaulJohn1: 10:11am On Aug 09, 2012
PStylish: My great grandmother was a Kabba woman.She was Yoruba.

Okun people are proud, bonafide yorubas.They get political appointments and hold elective offices in Lagos. If they are not yorubas what else will they be?

Everybody take note.

If it's by the appointment they get in Lagos that made them yoruba, then some of the commissioners who are Igbo in Lagos can also be classified as Yorubas. Bro back up post with more reasonable evidence.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by onatisi(m): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2012
i wonder why ppl are finding it hard to accept that yorubas too are capable of joining boko haram.i wonder what ppl will say if the man actually turns out to be a yoruba man
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Ramseygodwin(m): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2012
Let them confess they hv a leader dat is behind this.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2012
Islam. The religion of killers
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by BOT7: 11:19am On Aug 09, 2012
HGH

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2012
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by fesse(f): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2012
Beaf:

If you have emails, post them or shut up.
I wonder why you attempt to derail every boko haram thread, are you a member?

D tin tire person ooo. Dis idio.tic Rhino and Bluetooth are always derailing good threads and go away with it.

Kudos to Kogi Security agents.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 09, 2012
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by onatisi(m): 11:58am On Aug 09, 2012
fesse:

D tin tire person ooo. Dis idio.tic Rhino and Bluetooth are always derailing good threads and go away with it.

Kudos to Kogi Security agents.
dat rhino started attacking me for no reason too,i just ignored him ,silence is usually the best answer for such ppl
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by onatisi(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2012
PStylish: @Onatisi

You are a fake yoruba man. If not, how can you be confusing okuns with egbiras.

okuns are yorubas.
egbiras are egbiras.

There are no okuns (yorubas) in BH or any other extremist group for that matter.
that means u must be a member of bh to be privy to such sensitive information,you sound so sure and positive of urself.if there is anything u know about them why dont u pls tell the authorities it will really help
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by meetmeonline: 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2012
omenziate:

If u read well, u would see he was only talking from his point of view, and I guess onatisi sounds yoruba more like "road don open". U are just unnecessarily violent, boorish and uncouth who thrives on petty tribal e-wars. And it's released as in free and not realise as in epiphany. U have just been schooled, ex dumb soldier.

[size=14pt]OBoy which school you go?![/size] angry angry angry

Whenever you write a book, take it to a primary English Teacher for "reduction of grammar" or you will not pass any message to the typical Nigerian reader kiss kiss kiss

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by 13volts(m): 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2012
YEKINI IS NOT AN ARABIC NAME.
YEKINI Is a Yoruba Name.
How do I know, am Hausa and I read Arabic.
Infact apart from Yoruba, which other country, tribe, or ethnic group use YEKINI? NONE of course.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by onatisi(m): 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2012
13volts: YEKINI IS NOT AN ARABIC NAME.
YEKINI Is a Yoruba Name.
Infact apart from Yoruba, which other country, tribe, or ethnic group use YEKINI? NONE of course.
thank u,gradually sensible intelligent ppl are coming on board
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Mekanze: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Lie Lie Lie

The Police are trying to cover up their incompetence.

Anyway kudos for arresting the street touts.
onye ara , if don't believe the press which people wil u believe?Ode
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by HammedSodiqq: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2012
The police deserve commendation on this. I think if we join forces with these security agencies, we will arrest this ye ye Boko people. We need peace.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Rhino5dm: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2012
Are you the only one with knowledge of Hausa? don't make me laugh.

for you info I made B in hausa(waec). Now translate what I wrote below to prove yourself.

Buba abinda za ka nuna min a harcen hausa. Shekaru na ashirin da biyar a yankin arewa.

tun lokacin da aka haife ni, har shiga na makarantan mujamiya. babu littafin hausa da ban karanta ba. Daga ruwan bagaja na alhaji shehu imam. . . .har zuwa fim din hausa. Daga Ali nuhu, sani danja, fati mohammed . . .zuwa marigayi s.nuhu. . . .Dan ibro, marigayi kulu "wanzamin bola" . . . marigayiya tsigai, maryam iyana babu wanda ba sani ba.

13volts: YEKINI IS NOT AN ARABIC NAME.
YEKINI Is a Yoruba Name.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2012
onatisi: the question is what is a yoruba man doing in that group?i think boko haram seems to have infiltrated the south west
don't u get it... They r not boko haram!
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by onatisi(m): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
hipdimex: don't u get it... They r not boko haram!
but they are religious extremists and so far we have only one violent extremist known group in nigeria and that is boko haram or maybe u know another one,or are they armed robbers ?
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by hotwax: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2012
I cant believe this jor. Police will never arrest a real boko-haram
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by hotwax: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2012
Are you the only one with knowledge of Hausa? don't make me laugh.

for you info I made B in hausa(waec). Now translate what I wrote below to prove yourself.

Buba abinda za ka nuna min a harcen hausa. Shekaru na ashirin da biyar a yankin arewa.

tun lokacin da aka haife ni, har shiga na makarantan mujamiya. babu littafin hausa da ban karanta ba. Daga ruwan bagaja na alhaji shehu imam. . . .har zuwa fim din hausa. Daga Ali nuhu, sani danja, fati mohammed . . .zuwa marigayi s.nuhu. . . .Dan ibro, marigayi kulu "wanzamin bola" . . . marigayiya tsigai, maryam iyana babu wanda ba sani ba.

I am a Yoruba man. Yekini is a yoruba muslim name. There many Kogis bearing Yoruba names but doesnt even understand the word "Wa".
Its like Benin guys bearing Adeola. I have many benin guys with Yoruba name, but dont understand or speak Yoruba.

Yoruba culture is not only in Lagos and Ibadan. There are many people with Yoruba name in Cotonu
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by onatisi(m): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2012
hotwax:

I am a Yoruba man. Yekini is a yoruba muslim name. There many Kogis bearing Yoruba names but doesnt even understand the word "Wa".
Its like Benin guys bearing Adeola. I have many benin guys with Yoruba name, but dont understand or speak Yoruba.

Yoruba culture is not only in Lagos and Ibadan. There are many people with Yoruba name in Cotonu
thank God u agree it is a yoruba name ,when i raised this issue all sorts of ppl with low mentality came here abusing me and saying yekini is an arabic name and that it is the quoran

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo / "Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD / Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.