Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State (30688 Views)

Boko Haram Leader Arrested In N’djamena, Chad / Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church / Suspected Boko Haram Leader Arrested At Karkasara Quarters In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by luluosas(m): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
omenziate: Person go just carry gun senselessly kill person wey no offend am. Pple get mind o.
That is the wickedness of man and a pre-defined hate towards the opposite religion (Christianity). Only God will help us in Nigeria.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by onatisi(m): 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2012
an hausa man will find it difficult to carry out an attack in the south west but not for an igbira man,today it is igbira ,tomorrow maybe ilorin man,next time maybe ogbomosho man,tht is my fear.i think the sss should start monitoring islamic scholars now in the south west to forestall a disaster
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by maigaskiya1: 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
onatisi: the question is what is a yoruba man doing in that group?i think boko haram seems to have infiltrated the south west
are u suprisd dat yoruba hs a boko haram wing

1 Like

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by onatisi(m): 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2012
mai gaskiya: are u suprisd dat yoruba hs a boko haram wing
damm this is getting fucking out of hand,
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Rhino5dm: 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
close to Yoruba town? why not close to ibo town, you mudafucking bigot? just shut the fuckup!! fool

onatisi:
MY POINT IS THAT THIS BULLSHIT IS GETTING CLOSE.IGBIRA PPL CONSIDER THEMSELVES TO BE YORUBAS IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN,I DONT THINK WE NEED TO SHY AWAY FROM THE TRUTH BEAF SAID IT EARLIER THIS GROUP IS NOT TOTALLY A NORTHERN GROUP,WHICH MEANS THEY CAN STRIKE ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME,AND THEY WILL BE ABLE TO MELT EASILY AMONG US ,THAT IS MY POINT
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Ogbaruoigwe1(m): 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
Thats a good work by the security men
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by fankasibe: 11:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
This is d benefit of witch-craft in our police force. Thank God.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by blackwall(m): 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
Thank God they cought him, but b4 they kill make dem put hot rod 4 him anus make him knw hw painfull it is. ANUmal
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Rhino5dm: 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
Another ibo bigot using hausa user Id. fuccking low esteem fools.

mai gaskiya: are u suprisd dat yoruba hs a boko haram wing
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by onatisi(m): 11:31pm On Aug 08, 2012
blackwall: Thank God they cought him, but b4 they kill make dem put hot rod 4 him anus make him knw hw painfull it is. ANUmal
you wan kill am before him time be dat o
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Dejiro(m): 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
Nigerian police can go to any length to make it appear they are working.
1)How do they know he was the gang leader? who identified him?
2)Have they tested the bullet rounds they found in the ammunition with it to confirm it tallies with 1 of those used in the senseless killing?
3)Hope this guy is not just a deadly arm robber that the police decided to use to pacify Nigerians?
If only you know the Nigerian police force you will never belief any police story until verified.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by KINGwax(m): 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
onatisi:
that was why i didnt answer him,immiditely i read his comments i evaluated his mental ability knew he must be a teenager,no point joining issue with ppl of such calibre,
but my point is yekini is suppose to be a yoruba name pls mind u i said supposed to be,like we had rashidi yekini,if and only if it so does that mean that these extremist have yorubas among them?which could mean it is not purely a northern versus south affair
don't be a fool displaying your incompetence around. When u use 'supposed to be' doesn't that clearly says if it is for another tribe then it aint right? Cos it's suppose to be yoruba. Mind u, yekini is a muslim name not yoruba. And okene people, the place i served back then hates to be called a yoruba. Even kabba and ogori who speaks more of yoruba deny it. So shut up pls?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Germannig: 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Yoruba man? Your IQ must be single digit. what a fool.

on a lighter note: Your good for nothing kidnapping brothers have just released your igwe after molesting him for days.

May be this will assuage your ego.

17 Gunmen Arrested, 35 IEDs Recovered In Kogi

The Kogi State Police Command says it arrested 17 gunmen and recovered 35 improvised explosive devices (IEDs) as well as other arms and ammunition in Okene town of the state.

Parading the suspects arrested at various operations in Lokoja yesterday, the state police commissioner, Muhammed Musa Katsina, said the explosives were recovered from a vehicle of suspected armed robbers while attempting to raid a filling station in the area.

He said the suspects, who had been moving around in a Volkswagen Golf car with the IEDs, engaged the police in a shootout but the gang leader whose name was given as Lukman escaped with injury while two policemen were killed in the battle.

Muhammed said one of the suspects, Raimi Shaidu (aka Ken Ken), a popular shoemaker is now in police custody, saying the suspect masterminded several robbery operations in banks and police stations in the state. The man, according to the commissioner, confessed to have killed one Sergeant Yisa in Okene and took away his riffle in 2010.

He added that another suspect Abdullahi Kolawole from Ibadan, Oyo state killed two visiting Mobile Police Men at Okene.

The commissioner said the gang was also involved in manufacturing of explosives which they sell to various terrorist groups and armed robbers in some parts of the country.

He listed items recovered to include 16 anti tank locally made bombs (eight charged and eight uncharged) and seven units of power source,19 anti personnel locally made bombs, and Volkswagen Golf car with registration number Kano KMC 826 XA.

Others items are four units of AK 47 riffles, one Mark Four rifle, five automatic pump action rifles, 21 single barrel guns and three locally made pistols. They also include 1,501 rounds of AK 47 live ammunition, action pump guns and other dangerous weapons in addition to recovering 11 different cars, he said.

The commissioner also said 17 rounds of Markrov live ammunition, 23 rounds of brownie pistol ammunition, 17 rounds of Berretta ammunition, 3 rounds of Mark 4 ammunition, 53 cartridges, five expended and two locally made bullet proofs and charms were equally recovered.

http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/2165-17-gunmen-arrested-35-ieds-recovered-in-kogi-

1 Like

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by GreenJ(m): 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
onatisi:
damm this is getting fucking out of hand,

Seems you have much interest about BH on yoruba land!

"IGBIRA PPL CONSIDER THEMSELVES TO BE YORUBAS" in your map Kogi is in SW abi.

brownlord: Witout the report showin evidence that the dude was responsible for that particular act, nigeria police never seize to amuse me

By bros, like say no be the Naija we know.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by onatisi(m): 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2012
Dejiro: Nigerian police can go to any length to make it appear they are working.
1)How do they know he was the gang leader? who identified him?
2)Have they tested the bullet rounds they found in the ammunition with it to confirm it tallies with 1 of those used in the senseless killing?
3)Hope this guy is not just a deadly arm robber that the police decided to use to pacify Nigerians?
If only you know the Nigerian police force you will never belief any police story until verified.
i think you have a point,but i believe they must got their facts right before coming out to say what they are saying
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by KINGwax(m): 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
onatisi:
MY POINT IS THAT THIS BULLSHIT IS GETTING CLOSE.IGBIRA PPL CONSIDER THEMSELVES TO BE YORUBAS IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN,I DONT THINK WE NEED TO SHY AWAY FROM THE TRUTH BEAF SAID IT EARLIER THIS GROUP IS NOT TOTALLY A NORTHERN GROUP,WHICH MEANS THEY CAN STRIKE ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME,AND THEY WILL BE ABLE TO MELT EASILY AMONG US ,THAT IS MY POINT
listen, you're off point big time. How did ebiras considered themselves yoruba? If u don't knw what you're saying, then shut up. I served there, and i knw they hate people callin them yoruba. I'll tell u why in a flash..
Yoruba people call ebira people igbira, a name dt irritates them a lot because it was coined from the name given to their people who were once captured by the yoruba warriors and used them as slaves. Now dt they are now free, they hate the yorubas with passion. They don't even want to be called by d name. If u knw them, you'll knw they're proud to be called ebira and nothing else. The people in kogi who are closer to yoruba due to their language are ogori and kabba. And mind u, they'll tell u point plank they aint yoruba. The only people who admitted to be yoruba are those in lokoja. So, like i said, shut up

1 Like

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by afrikanns: 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
Super1759: I saw it on channel tv. So lets give kudos to the kogi securities
consume it not, it myt be a cover up, they myt be just criminal witi different crimes. Dontever trust nigeria police broda. If u ever fall victim of them, never will u trust them 4 life.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Rhino5dm: 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2012
Just the way a "Yoruba" sect leader was caught in kano? don't you think you are trying too hard?

in my house we have Muslims, Christians, ifa worshipers(my mum) and pegans. . .. .can any one from your extended family be allowed to convert to Islam? we are not savages like you people. blood before any foreign god.

Even my dog knows that south west is the most peaceful and tolerant place in Nigeria.

Germannig:

The Kogi State Police Command says it arrested 17 gunmen and recovered 35 improvised explosive devices (IEDs) as well as other arms and ammunition in Okene town of the state.

Parading the suspects arrested at various operations in Lokoja yesterday, the state police commissioner, Muhammed Musa Katsina, said the explosives were recovered from a vehicle of suspected armed robbers while attempting to raid a filling station in the area.

He said the suspects, who had been moving around in a Volkswagen Golf car with the IEDs, engaged the police in a shootout but the gang leader whose name was given as Lukman escaped with injury while two policemen were killed in the battle.

Muhammed said one of the suspects, Raimi Shaidu (aka Ken Ken), a popular shoemaker is now in police custody, saying the suspect masterminded several robbery operations in banks and police stations in the state. The man, according to the commissioner, confessed to have killed one Sergeant Yisa in Okene and took away his riffle in 2010.

He added that another suspect Abdullahi Kolawole from Ibadan, Oyo state killed two visiting Mobile Police Men at Okene.

The commissioner said the gang was also involved in manufacturing of explosives which they sell to various terrorist groups and armed robbers in some parts of the country.

He listed items recovered to include 16 anti tank locally made bombs (eight charged and eight uncharged) and seven units of power source,19 anti personnel locally made bombs, and Volkswagen Golf car with registration number Kano KMC 826 XA.

Others items are four units of AK 47 riffles, one Mark Four rifle, five automatic pump action rifles, 21 single barrel guns and three locally made pistols. They also include 1,501 rounds of AK 47 live ammunition, action pump guns and other dangerous weapons in addition to recovering 11 different cars, he said.

The commissioner also said 17 rounds of Markrov live ammunition, 23 rounds of brownie pistol ammunition, 17 rounds of Berretta ammunition, 3 rounds of Mark 4 ammunition, 53 cartridges, five expended and two locally made bullet proofs and charms were equally recovered.

http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/2165-17-gunmen-arrested-35-ieds-recovered-in-kogi-

1 Like

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by KINGwax(m): 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2012
Germannig:

what manner of foolishness is this? How is this boko haram. Is it new people from the east operates in the west or vise versa and whatever? What really is your problem? Okay, bomb now na boko abi? As if militants never use bomb before?
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by EzeUche(m): 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2012
They are moving South! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Germannig: 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Just the way a "Yoruba" sect leader was caught in kano? don't you think you are trying too hard?

in my house we have Muslims, Christians, ifa worshipers(my mum) and pegans. . .. .can any one from your extended family be allowed to convert to Islam? we are not savages like you people. blood before any foreign god.

Even my dog knows that south west is the most peaceful and tolerant place in Nigeria.

With the rate of human ritualism and barbaric and deadly motor park toutism going on there, coupled with the fact that you have joined Boko Haram full time, you must be talking about pieces and not peace.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by onatisi(m): 11:57pm On Aug 08, 2012
EzeUche: They are moving South! shocked shocked shocked
may God bless you that is exactly my point but some ppl dont want to accept,and my point is this issue is no longer a northern politicians matter,there are ppl now in the south west and that can be seen with some arrests that have been made ,whether ebira or igbir or kabba all that is dogshit the issue is THEY ARE MOVING SOUTH.maybe by the time the bombs start going on in lago and othe western states ppl will leave this arguement of kabba or ebira nd face the real problem,
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by afrikanns: 11:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
[quote author=onatisi]
i think you have a point,but i believe they must got their facts right before coming out to say what they are saying[/quot] bros, u seems not 2 really no this boys in black uniform they have black brain in thir skull, fear of GOD is lacked in thier heart, pray neva to fall victim, ur charges will be wat u dont expect, as i said earlier they myt be criminals witi anoda crime i tell ur.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by duni04(m): 12:01am On Aug 09, 2012
I seriously doubt if any of those pictured there took part in that massacre. The Nigerian police is well known for manufacturing suspects and criminals from nowhere, or just switching cases. Maybe these ones in the picture were caught petty thieving or something else. Its my own personal opinion, but with the reputation of the Nigerian Police force and the seeming ease with which they were caught, 2 days after the incident; in another state, i'd say those men in the picture are not the ones that shot those Christian Worshippers .

1 Like

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Mutee: 12:07am On Aug 09, 2012
tpia@:

Impose a total blockade on all the roads within a 500 mile radius, thoroughly search every vehicle ( especially the ones carrying produce and fruit), and flush these people out?

Too much 24 and prison break in ya head. You think say na Jack Bauer and Alexander Mahome dey 9ja?
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by tunnytox(m): 12:12am On Aug 09, 2012
Nigerian police? Believe them at your own peril!
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by onatisi(m): 12:12am On Aug 09, 2012
[quote author=afrikanns][/quote]

ur point cannot be ruled out or overlooked
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Rhino5dm: 12:12am On Aug 09, 2012
Nah, millions of your parasitic brothers flocking to south west on per second basis will surely disagree with you.

BTW your igwe has now been freed from the kidnappers molestin him. the story is at front page, go figure!!!

imagine kidnapping a title igwe for ransom? how low can you money worshippers go? smh!

Germannig:

With the rate of human ritualism and barbaric and deadly motor park toutism going on there, coupled with the fact that you have joined Boko Haram full time, you must be talking about pieces and not peace.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by mshd5: 12:30am On Aug 09, 2012
Nigerians wt their sentiment, looking d issue wt subjudice.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by aliya247(m): 12:31am On Aug 09, 2012
this what i don't like about Nigeria security system. Why all this dramma they use him to get enough information befor parading any suspect is a pity i don't believe they got the right guy.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Johndoe100(m): 12:36am On Aug 09, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

in my house we have Muslims, Christians, ifa worshipers(my mum) and pegans
. . .. .can any one from your extended family be allowed to convert to Islam? we are not savages like you people. blood before any foreign god.

I love this. You forgot to mention that none of you care about religion because what really interests you all is the night time witchcraft activities you engage in. You all go to your various places of worship while thinking of the poor foool you will catch and chop up for rituals in secret, even if the person is a wife, husband or blood relative.

One last thing, I am not Ibo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Looking At Sokoto, Jigawa, Zamfara And Kano 2015 Presidential Results / Buhari Wins Dankwambo’s Polling Unit In Gombe / Bode George: Tinubu Has No Certificates, Steals Huge Amounts Of Money Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.